๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

Por i-liveinYourWalls

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... Mรกs

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข
EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA
EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :
|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข

600 21 3
Por i-liveinYourWalls

(𝕀'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟚 𝕠𝕣 𝟛 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV.

" It's sweet, of Raquel to invite us it's going to be so fucking awesome! " Barbie exclaimed.

As Nick and y/n trailed behind him, both of them holding a bunch of snacks and treats in their hands.

Barbie pushed the door open to reveal purple painted walls and statues of the male's face, all of them different poses and covered In gold as they pass by.

" You know barbie- sweet and Raquel are two words you don't ever hear." Nick explained.

The male paused showing a 'sweet' gesture towards them, his other hand forming into a circle while the other hand, had one finger up.

" Nick cmon, your name is littereally one letter away from being called dick." Y/n said.

All of them started to chuckle and joke around until they passed a corner and lets just say the female was flabbergasted in her state.

His front yard was filled with men in different tuxedos and hairstyles. The poor female was too stunned until a corner of her eye saw a familiar face's.

Her eyes were expanding like a balloon.

Y/n couldn't mutter out a word and just hid behind the tall male, Nick gave the female confused glances towards her until he looked up.

レ乇乇 ム刀り リひイの there was a text sent in the group chat to beware of these 2 certain people.

Skipper couldn't say anything else but informed everyone to stay away and hide y/n until they were gone.

Barbie stood there awkwardly smiling and waving, until he heard someone speak up from the crowd.

" What where they thinking? "
Rando #1 said.

" I can't believe it." Rando #2 exclaimed.

" Who's the hot babe behind him?" Rando #3 muttered.

The whole crowd whispered and talked about them as some of them pointed at them with no shame.

" Oh wow." Barbie said.

___________________________________________

INTERVIEW TIME

"That stupid bitch wi- oh were on,
I've read the invitations 100 times. "
Barbie replied.

The male nervously muttered under his breath and looked up at the camera.

But the camera zooms In towards the plastic bag that can be seen with needles and pills inside of them. Barbie's smile dropped and slowly got closer to the camera.

" You know maybe.. it be best if the camera man took some days off. "
The blonde hair male said.

His smile showing off his precious whites.

The camera shook sideways almost if it said no, but you know what they say.

The show must begin.

He worked so hard to get to the position he is now. He can't say no. No matter what he says, he'll never ever get to decide after all he..signed the contract.

" I'm just going my job dude! "
The camera man replied.

Until a loud snap could be heard.

The camera falls making a loud dropping noise. 'tick tock' the clock said.
_

_ ____ ____ _____ ____ ____ _____ _____ ___

" Hey you three, I'm glad that you guys could make it. " Raquel exclaimed.

The trio just watched as the male looked at himself in the mirror, grabbing his hair and fluffing it up.

" You who- " Barbie yelled out.

Y/n hand quickly covered the blonde male's mouth before muttering out a quick "ew" feeling the male tongue lick at the center of her palm.

" What he meant was, why did you ask us to dress casual on a Saturday? "
Nick replied.

Raquel rolled his eyes at the male before explaining that he meant formal instead of casual.

All three males started to argue and yell at each other, while y/n took off not wanting to be seen with them.

Y/n flipped their 'hair' over their shoulders before pressing a button on her.

It was a piece of jewelry from her deceased father, it was given to her after.....anyways.

Their casual clothes somehow transform into a bathing suit, revealing some parts of their natural skin.

Y/n walked towards the lounge chairs and sat down with one of their legs up while the other one was resting.

A blue haired male started to head towards y/n with a smirk on his faces.

" Have I ever seen you before~ "
The blue hair male stranger said.

The stranger's eyes slowly gazing down at the female's cleavage. His eyes showing a hint of lust.

He walked closer and slowly sat beside
the female human, his hands suddenly grabbing their thigh.

Y/n watched in disgust as the male started to put their hands on her, before grabbing something out of her busom.

Its eyes glazed with a twinkle and pink stickers being seen and decorated with it.

The human quickly pushed the dolls hand away from her before spraying
cologne in the males eye.

A quick scream strangled out from the blue hair male as the whole crowd of people stared at the male who was kept getting sprayed with more cologne in his eyes.

Y/n dodges as the male tries to grab her before shoving the stranger in the pool.

" You get what, you fucking deserve bitch. " Y/n yelled out.

The female spotted the metal name tag on the ground that the male show how dropped and quickly grabbed it and ran towards the bathroom.

Y/n's pov.

I quickly walked away and read out the name quietly.

' Mr yaga.' I read out slowly, my thighs still covered in grease of the male grippers on me.

A loud cough was heard.

I turned around and I did not expect a banana costume male holding out a wipe out for me.

I gave them a nervous smile before grabbing the wipe out of their hands and started to cleaned my thigh.

" Rough day huh-" the banana man said.

" I guess you could say that. "
I muttered out.

He gave me a small smile before punching my shoulder softly.

" You'll be fine besides I'm here dressed up in a banana costume. "
The tan male replied.

" Oh by the way.. my name is Alex
it's a pleasure to meet one of barbie's
Acquaintances. " He replied with a nervous smile, now that I noticed him closer he had a small gap between his front teeth.

It was kind of cute..

" Yeah! Of course but quick question how the heck did you get in here with a banana costume. " I said slowly giving him a toothy grin.

" Oh- don't get weirded out but I kind of uh...had a gangbang and we had too dress up as fruit. " Alex replied quickly.

He coughed into his hand before muttering out a sorry for me to hear.

I giggled and pushed him playfully.

" No wonder you had those wipes with you huh? " I let out a snort laugh.

He gave me a wide eye stare before laughing too, he was full on laughing harder than I was.

Alex had some tears in his eyes before wiping them away quickly, it took us some minutes to calm down.

The banana man quickly grabbed something out of his backpack that was hidden under the sink.

Before giving me a small bag of wipes before winking at me.

" You'll never know when you need them. " Alex said sounding out of breath.

I looked at him grateful before pulling my favorite tazer before planting it on his free hand.

" You give me wipes as an exchange and I'll give you taser's!" I yelled out before laughing and packing the packages oh wipes in my bag.

Alex gave me a grateful smile before grabbing me by the waist and whispered right beside my ear.

" I hope you noticed that your in the men's bathroom. " He giggled.

...uh oh

" Oh Freddy fazz balls-"

___________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV.

" KITTEN OOP I MEANT Y/NN!
WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!! "
Raquell shouted.

The black hair male shouted on top of his lungs before tripping in someone shoes.

Raquell looked up to see the pair of twins staring at him with disgust in their faces.

Then he heard another cough and he looked up to see the other twin walk up towards him.

His eyes were expanding seeing the same people in the picture that skipper had sent him before hand.

Letting out a small chuckle out of nervousness seeing both of the twins, giving hateful glares.

"Excuse me ...exquisite gentleman have you seen a buetfull h/c women around." Raquel muttered out.

The males hand gripping hard..on the soft fabric of his pants.

" We haven't but if you do.. let her know I'm looking ...to talk to her for a bit.." リひイの replied.

Raquell gave out a small squeak before smiling nervously and running away.

The male still shaken by the aftermath quickly scanned around trying to find, his female companion

Raquell quickly pulled out his phone searching for Nick's phone number.

While on the other both of the knuckle heads that were on the other side of the pool were minding their own business and still working on their clothes situation.

Barbie and Nick quickly look at each other before pressing a button on their necklace transforming their casual clothes into suits.

And when they turned around they heard the same words that, were said a while ago.

" What where they thinking? "
Rando #1 said.

" I can't believe it." Rando #2 exclaimed.

" Do you think she'll like my dick pricings. " Rando #3 yelled out.

" SHUT THE HELL UP SOAP. "
Rando #4 said.

Nick and barbie jaw dropped seeing everyone clothes change in matter of seconds.

Everyone now in speedos, and bathing suits.

" Barbie." Nick replied.

"Maybe there just really fast changers." Barbie explained.

" Barbie.." Nick said again.

"I'm just saying maybe we're just a bit slow- " Barbie muttered sadly.

" BARBIE! " Nick yelled out

" WHAT DO YOU WANT NICK THE FUCK ACK- " Barbie was pushed against the ground.

The male looks up too see y/n grinning down at him before picking him up from the ground.

Nick watched as the two interact until he felt his phone vibrate.The golden eyed male grabbed his phone quickly,
before hearing Raquell's worried voice.

" Hey Nick.. umm do you see those weird looking pedos on the other side of the pool. " Raqeull called out.

"Yeah?.." Nick replied with an annoyed tone.

" Well I kind of talked to them and they were saying how they wanted talk to y/n for a bit." Raqeull explained

"Aren't those the same people from the photo that skipper sent?" Nick said

" Yeah and I kind of have bad vibes so you may want to ask y/n to leave like right now..as much as I wanted her to see me..she has to go.... like now.". Raquel exclaimed quietly trough the phone.

"Alright thanks for letting me know.. call skipper, that dude hasn't told us jack shit about these people." Nick replied with an angry tone in his voice

" Alright. " Raquel said

Barbie and y/n stood there laughing she had showed the shorter male of a cat with a gun and shotgun in their hands.

Nick smiled still stayed before grabbing both of their arms and walking away before hearing a loud yell.

He turned around too レ乇乇 ム刀り リひイの
grabbing a banana person lifting them up and slamming them against the ground.

Y/n pinched the males cheek making the male take out his gaze from them, and walked away with them.

Barbie skipped along his step and waited for the others to catch up to him. And when they did, he grabbed their arms and swung along with them making a steady rhythm.

Nick and y/n looked at each other before giving glances to each other and their eyes could be seen agreeing with something.

❝𝐓𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫❞

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

20.1K 308 15
hey guys this is my first fanfic sorry if this is bad. i hope y'all enjoy this book :) thought of writing this cuz i hardly see any cindy berman x r...
21.6K 815 14
วษนฤฑdษฏษสŒ uษฏษppoษ“ ษ วสžฤฑl 'สŽษนp วษฏ ,uฤฑpววlแ™  ษนวสžษ”nษŸวษฏษษŸ 'ษนวสžษ”nspoolแ™  ษฅo 'วษฏ oส‡uฤฑ ษฅส‡ววส‡ ษนnoสŽ สžuns noสŽ sโˆ€ sส‡ษนษd ษนoษŸ วษฏ plos noสŽ สŽษส วษฅโŠฅ วสŒฤฑษu os สžool วษฏ วpษ...
327K 16.2K 82
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ...
677 50 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...