BEAST CROWN

By Starslover6

Be my crown by your own Kitten or eles I know how to make you my favourite whore... I'm the beast & i wanna... More

BEAST CROWN 1
BEAST CROWN 2
BEAST CROWN 3
BEAST CROWN 4
BEAST CROWN 5
BEAST CROWN 6
BEAST CROWN 7
BEATS CROWN 8
BEAST CROWN 9
BEAST CROWN 10
BEAST CROWN 12
BEAST CROWN 13
BEAST CROWN 14
BEAST CROWN 15
BEAST CROWN 16
BEAST CROWN 17
BEAST CROWN 18
BEAST CROWN 19
BEASTCROWN 20
BEAST CROWN 21
BEAST CROWN 22
BEAST CROWN 23
BEAST CROWN 24
BEAST CROWN 25
BEAST CROWN 26
BEAST CROWN 27
BEAST CROWN 28
BEAST CROWN 29
BEAST CROWN....
BEAST CROWN 31
BEAST CROWN 32

BEAST CROWN 11

29 2 0
By Starslover6

  Forcing always make people hate you even more than your imagination.. people get so easily suffocated by you & if you are more than powerful then people also prey for your worst,, may your good deeds could able to save you from their curse but their painfully tears won't leave you,, that's happened in her story of life,, she can't took step for herself, she can't able to win over him, neither she had the power nor she can out her anger on anyone,, he had the gun pointing at her,, no wonder if he shot her again,, she shouldn't trust her or we can say she shouldn't took him casually,, she shouldn't believe a Mafia...

V = tell me kitten do want my gun ?? " he ask like offering to a begger,, & all she can do is nodding her head as no... " why??  don't you wanna cum?? 

Y/N = pl..please i ca..can't do th..this??  i am af..afraid.. " she said while looking at him with teary eyes but he isn't suppose to melt by being a mafia, so he put a knife on her hand forcefully making her cry even more...

V = if not the gun then knife,, here is no one who would melt by your tears,, if not me then no one else,, do it now, I'm gaurding you my crown,, you need to be strong as a CROWN QUEEN ,, don't you trust me kitten,, " he ask like a warning like "just say you don't trust me, & i will make sure you will only have me to trust" but her pain on a hand & on the other one a knife, fear of him, fear that he will shot her to death if she won't operate him, & that blood on his hand making her brain thaught less as she nod her head as no but quick enough she understand what she did so her mouth said YES at the same time,, no with head & yes with mouth,, making him chukle as he look down with sympathy smile before look at her again as he said making her confused.. " you are too & too much innocent for me kitten,, you know i want you to be afraid with me but i also want to see you fearless kitten,, so you need to learn many thing & I'm on the way to teach you because who else can teach a crown queen except crown king???  isn't it,, now do it,,i need to know how much afraid you are,, " he said before pulling her hand with the knife on his bullet wound " keep it here & take out cotton & wet it with spirit then clean it,,, " she did it with teary eyes while shivering hand " but halted hearing him...

V = are you perhaps want me to die kitten...

Y/N = i didn't sai...said i.. " she got cut off by him..

V = clean your eyes before my blood,,, "he said making her feel nonsense infront of him as she was about to wipe her eyes but he stop her as he hold her wrist..

Y/N = wh..what ??  "she ask being dumd...

V = with this,hand, you will get infection kitten " he said as he wiped her eyes with a tissue before motion her to continue... " see the hole " he said making her look at the same place,, " dig the knife you will feel the bullet,,, " he said making her shake more as she dig the knife but immediately pulled out when he hiss a bit..

Y/N = so..sorry

V = why?? " he ask with frowned eyes..

Y/N = fo...for pain..yo...you should take the injection like you..you gi..give me la..last ni..night " she said looking at him but gazed down immediately when he look at her with rage..

V = shut up.. if you pull the knife again i will make you do operation more,, my gang's member get bullets so often.." but got cut off when she dig the knife again making his mouth shut down instantly..

Y/N = now???

V = took this spoon look like knife " he said motion her to look & took the knife while the other hand remain same shaking as he said again" now dig it on opposite side of this knife " he said making her gulp a lump in her throat but did,, as he again said." did you got the bullet now hold both knife with your both hand & pull it slowly bur strongly..

finally with so much difficulty, with so much fear she done it, she went to washroom before she came to room again,,her body still shivering,, tears didn't leave her but now it's coming for anger,, she just about to take long breath after a one light year but again halted seeing the hound Leo on the bed.. that leo immediately look at her obviously sensing her present,, Leo got up, jump on the floor taking slow step toward her exactly gazing at her feared eyes as she now forgot to move, like she glued with the floor,, but all her fear vanished when Leo sat on her feet,, & start licking her toe which flash last night view in front of her where Leo were licking his body,, but flinch hearing him..

V = Leo....i don't like when someone touch what's mine,,you know i can shot you too..say sorry you nonsense.. "he said while she was watching their drama with disbelief as the hound now stop licking her toe so she look at the leo who's face now looking like he did it intentionally for make his master mad & got cought, then leo went to his feet who were sitting on the couch puffing the cigerate time to time & watch his pet obey him so quietly,, Leo did the same at his master's feet & went out of the room with his head hang low like a criminal  while she watch all the drama like a fan of them..

V = did he scared you my kitten ?  " he ask catching her attention " come here " he called her but all she do is staring at his hand where a cigerate were firring.. he understand her problem as he said..

V = you really want me to do all the things that i want to do,, aren't you kitten... or else how could you forget within few minutes that i said you need to be strong & i think i teach you too how to handle cigerate,, am i right kitten???" he said which lead her to him but she went to him cause she remember how he make her gulp smokey air from his mouth,,

  She went to couch & sit on it but get up when he roar...

V = did i permitted to you to sit down ?  " he ask but she just nod as no while sobbing as her head hang low..." can't you speak,, i swear if you nod your head again instead of word i will make you puff the whole packet of cigerate,, mind it,,,

Y/N = no.... yo..you didn't per..permitted to sit me...

V = then ? 

Y/N = I'M sorr..sorry...

V = why you need permission to sit at your own house, own bedroom being a CROWN QUEEN ??,, "he said making her more confused,, he is playing with her mind, her innocent... aren't he ???  obviously..,, "now sit... " he said & she sit without any word,,, " why did you sit down now ??  "he ask making her mind numb,,, as she utter...

Y/N = because.. you sa..said...

V = didn't i said just now  you don't need to permission to do anything in this house,, you should sit before i told you to sit... isn't that ??  if i told you go & suicide,, will you do this too  ??  "he ask with a "so done with you girl" face but become stunned hearing him..

Y/N = i think so,, " she answered with a serious face..." but instead of angry he got jealous as he pulled her in his lap & whispered in her neck...

V = i never know you love me this much kitten,, but trust me if my love make you do anything shit like you just said right now then i will stop loving you, because you are mine,, no one can separate you from me,, not even you, not my craziness over you, not my love,nor your god neither my demon in the hell.. let alone death.,,, you are just mine,,, you know i simply get jealous thinking that before my entry in your life how much fucker see you, how much fucking fucker think to get closer to you, think you as their girlfriend, as their would be partner, may be few of them also want to took your virginity, think to fuck you,, see you to be naked,, moaning their name,, pleasure them,, fuck... fuck..." he said while squeezing her both side waist with his both palm,,but all she do is clinching her eyes shut closed as tight as she can because of his tight hold,, &  bleeding from his bandage but he is careless about his physical pain as his soul were burning for his girl....

V = when i will be able to make love with you,, it's hurt kitten,, do you understand that "he said before biting her ear-lobe...which make her holding his shoulder tightly as her nail digging into his flesh & head fall back & a light moan escape from her mouth,, for what she don't know but he knows,, obviously he have to know this as a lusty smirk plays on his lips before it turned into as dark as the room as he said with his lusty voice making her loose her balance,, " i didn't do much yet you are getting mess babygirl,,, what will you do if i do something...

Y/N= you will get pain,, " she said immediately being embarrassed  before keeping her mouth shut...

V = don't ignore my words...i bet you didn't forgot what happened if someone ignore me..

Y/N = i di..didn't mo..moan,, it..it's pain in my th..throat... " she said keeping her head low still holding his neck..

V = when i said that you moan,, i said mess,,, "he whispered on her lips, pulling her more into him while fisting her hair tightly making her look at him...

Y/N = so..sorry i wo...won't do it ag..again,, "her shattered voice echoed in the room along with her tears which now coming from the pain she is getting as he was pulling her hair...

V = why you are crying.. "he ask being confused with wrinkles eyebrows..

Y/N = I'm getting pa..pain..yo..you always pull m...my hairv,,i will c..cut it.."she said while sobbing..

V = really kitten  ??  if you cut it then what the thing i will hold while fucking you,, hmmm ?? , learn to tolerate baby... " he said like teaching her what is coming for her in the future...

Y/N = you always stuck on it,, right ?? , it seems like your goal is having me..."she said straight on his face making him smirk wildly...

V = yes it is,,, but i already have you kitten,, it's call craved,, craved for making love with my kitten,,but i won't do it till you feel the same like me,, & guess what i will make sure that you feel hungry for me so soon...

Y/N = i will die before feel that...

V = yes &... under me, screaming my name,, for the pleasure you will obviously die baby girl, i assure you,, "he declare with wink... making her mind blank...

after 3 days.....

   She is getting ready,, for what she don't know,, she got the command from the maid,, first she refuse then the maid told her if she didn't got ready within 10 minutes her king will came & make her ready,, obviously she don't want it,,, & also she doesn't step out of the house yet,, from how many days,, she forgot to count,, seems like she is getting free here but no it's not,, she is afraid from where he come & do something ridiculous,, she ain't believe him anymore even a bit,, no matter how romentic he is,, he shot her,, he hit her pride & that too fast,, he never give her good vibes,, always dark,, she didn't notice him to talk much, he didn't talk with his members,, she just saw him talking with Jin, Jimin that's it,,, she knows he only talk to her this much & that's visibly not good way,, pervert,, in that three days they all took her well about,, no not in her room but in the dining table,, only Jin come to her to the room...

  she came to downstairs slowly without making any noise,, she didn't wear heel,,she can but don't want to wear,, he was talking in phone sitting on the couch like he won the world,, didn't look at the stairs neither at her,, but her angelic aura is enough to told him that his breath appear in the room so he cut the call & look at her... she is wearing a yellow frock till her down the knee, simple pair of slipper,, a round ring hanging on her ear, a bracelet,, pink lipstick, open hair but a black hair belt on her head,,

V = are you perhaps want me to die with a heart attack.. " he said with angry tone making her flinch while coming to her..

Y/N = i..ii.wha..what i di..di..dd.."she said while backing away from him..

V = why  ??  why you born with this beauty,, this is why i want to cage you on my room till your last breath... so no one else could see you except me,, i just love you this is the reason you are alive, or else i would have been kill you for 24/7 stay on my mind,,, we are going to designer for making your dress for the upcoming party but seems like no need,, but alas being a crown queen you need to be perfect kitten... " he said but she didn't understand if he threat her or compliment her as she was blinking her eyes...

V = i should call the designer here,, because i know you are feeling happy that you will see the outside world after many days,, isn't it kitten,, i cought you,, " he said mocking her & making her little happyness vanished as he again said,, " i should be happy to see you happy but you are not happy for me kitten... " he said as a bit of dissapoint appear in his voice which make her mind filled with fear while pulling her toward him by her waist as her eyes full of tear by now which make him smirk.. as he again said before making a sad chukle,, " so plan cancel kitten,, the designer will come within thirty minutes, till then wait here with me ok,, " he said as he kissed her forehead while a long tear escape from her eyes,,he pull her toward the couch holding her wrist before stay away from her but halted when she didn't move so he look turned at her with frowend...

Y/N = remember MR KIM TAEHYUNG now you are not able to feel happy for my happyness but i promise you,, one day you will cry miserable infront of my eyes for my worst & i will cry too but not for your pain but for that,,, that i make my promise true,, " she said before wiping her tear with her free hand...

V = one.......day ??  no kitten that one day will never come between our life,, now don't trigger me,, come sit,,, " he said before dragged her toward the couch,,

After thirty minutes...

Ms jung = umm,, which colour you will prefer for her MR KIM ?? " she ask V getting his attention toward her,,who was sitting on the couch as a cigerate kept his left hand & with right hand his phone

V = black...

Ms Jung = oh... ok..okey... um ms whatev...." she got cut of by the king as he said making her shivered with the gun pointing at her.. while she got up from the sit...

V = watch your word,, when you are talking with my girl... she is the Queen, no need to know her name,, call by queen or else,, " he said while rolling the gun on his hand making her sweating mess as she nod her head multiple time before uttering...

Ms Jung = ok..okk so..sorry,, please pardon me.. umm queen please come i need to take your size & other thing to make the dress,, umm which room we should go...

V = guest room,, " he said before calling the maid & told her to show the guest room...

   They went to the room, & he follow their dissapared figures with his eyes while puffing the cigerate & the gun still placed on his right hand...

after about four hours the designer done with her,, without any word, so her,, she just pray to finished it as soon as possible,,, the designer still sweating like she was with a lion,, her hand were shivering mess, she did wrong many times while writing her dress thing, her sizes,, she didn't even look at her,, not once,,,as she said with too much difficulty making the queen surprised..

Ms Jung = you are too beauty,, but in wrong place,, I'm sorry,, but i just fe..." she got cut off when her gaze fell to the door,, the King standing on the door, leaning at the door frame,, holding the gun looking exactly at the designer making her flinch badly so she follow the designers gaze...

V = are you finished,, " he ask to Ms Jung while she just nod Yes,, as he again said,, "how much time you neef to prepared the dress...

Ms Jung = Three days...

V= oh ok,, now get out... " he said along with his gun as the designer took her stuff hurriedly & went out of the room but stop at the door when he motion with the gun as he ask like whispering so his girl won't hear,, making her dumbfound.." are you lesbian ??

Ms Jung = no.. wh..why ??  " she ask while shattering..

V = then why you were compliment her about her beauty  ??

Ms Jung = she is,, so i j...."she got cut off by him as he said with a bit of anger..

V = she is mine, so no one else could compliment her except me... understand ??  now get out... " he said so she went out of the house with her head hang low.. as he went to her who was looking at them all the time with clinching eyes,,,

V = what,, kitten,, she is beautiful,, isn't it??  " he said while coming to her as a playful smirk placed on his lips...

Y/N = nothing...

V = oh,,, i was thinking you were getting jealous...

Y/N = i would feel relief if you find someone else & free me,, believe me..

V = it's not a good manners kitten to think about other badness.. right kitten..

Y/N = you didn't left any good in me..

V = no matter what,, if i stop to love you,, you will be with me,, if i have someone else other than you,, still kitten..

Y/N = i was not wrong,, i was pretty right at that night,, i can see now,, " in excitement she didn't notice what the hell she just said but now reality hit her when she didn't get respose from him so she slowly look at him just to meet his red, burning eyes, as she gulp a lump in her throat, her each body hait raised, the room suddenly getting cold, dark which slowly making har soul leaving her body..as he come to her suddenly & holding  her arm as tight as he can pulling her toward his he roar in her face calmly making her eyes shut...

V = just because i vowed that i won't fuck you till you craved for it you are taking it casually kitten,, aren't you ??  but you know na i have many ways to make you regrate,, and i promise you kitten which day i will got my permission i will take all of my revenge,, & teach you what a womanizer do... mark my word,,, he said before push her to the floor & went out of the room leaving a crying her...

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

               beauty isn't a bless always, it can be a  dengerous poison  sometimes..  

       but beauty is the first thing which  will took you to the main character & to the hell too....   

bye my........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 13
𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. ── © luvwh0re...
46.7K 1.4K 22
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 �...
6.2K 188 26
"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."
57.2K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...