That Perfect Smile of Him

By ishqhuahaii

A chaotic husband,Arjun and a determined wife,Siya More

Arjun-Siya
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

10

519 30 5
By ishqhuahaii

Why can't I post an announcement in ny conversation section and in any other's profile too? I really can't tell about my story to anyone. I hate spamming in messages too. Please do help me and spread my story to those who like - middle class love stories .
Your participation could motivate me to write more and good.

Arjun 's POV

"Arjun. Arjun." I heard Siya calling me from the bathroom as I was laid wrapped with blanket in this shivering cold season.

"Yes?" I groaned as she didn't kept the calm and kept on shouting.

"I have repaired the geyser. Water is hot now. You can take the bath first."

It's too cold outside. We are not able to see the buildings just opposite due to the fog and ladies here keeps on bathing.

"Are you not listening, Arjun?" She yelled again.
"Yes, I am coming in a while."

She came out after a minute water dripping off her wet hairs and looking so fresh. Resisting the inner urge to not make myself a fool again like yesterday, I went towards the cupboard.

"Arjun. See this. "
I went towards her to see the same box in her hands we gave to Mom.

"Maa kept it back here." She said getting disheartened again.
Why mom has to do such things again and again.

"Arjun" she turned back and wrapping her hands around my torso , kept her head on my chest. I rubbed her back while she did the same to me. We have to be there for each other in this.
"Can we go back?" She asked.

"We don't have a reservation for train." I tried to reason out .
"We can tak the bus." She said.

"We hadn't met your mumma yet." I said.
"We can meet them today and then  take the evening bus. "

"But why do you want to leave?"
I really didn't wanted her to leave it before confrontation. If it didn't end here , it can prolong for long . It , for sure , will lead to complication later on for me.
"I am not liking it here." She said.

"We can first meet your parents today and then think?" I tried to manofy her . Maybe her mother can explain her the things here better. I know , its not her who needs to be explained. But either one has to try, right?

She agreed and breaking the hug starting getting ready. Even, I have to get ready today to atleast keep an impression infront of her Dad. Observing him in the wedding , I got to know that he is already impressed but maintainance is always required.
And in this case, high maintainance is required.
He deals with high priced cars while I on my Splendor is married to his daughter. Even Ayaan in his 3rd year has his own startup. 'The Power of IIT' as described by my Dad.

Quickly getting in the most costly shirt I ever had , I went out into the hall.

"Arjun, buy a fruit basket while some sweet boxes in your way. Take the car keys from my room." Dad instructed me while I took my breakfast agreeing to him.

"Going to your sasural" Kunal teased.
"Full Black Shirt huh! Mehengi wali! Aaj apne sasural walon ko bhi bataa dena kon hai Humara Arjun Gupta!" He continued.

"Don't listen to him. Tera Sasur jala naa de tujhe." Dad whispered the last part to me seeing Siya coming with his breakfast towards us.

"Siya, keep this inside your bag and come with me to Didi's room. " Chachi said coming towards us. Siya nodded and taking a large homemade sweet box went to our room.

After a while, Chachi took her to Mom's  room , while we ate our breakfast.

After some time, Siya came out wearing  a matching golden set containing a large necklace , earrings and a ring. Before that she was wearing the things she got from her home back.

After getting into my Dad's WagonR, we reached to her parent's house in an hour. It was huge apartment settled in a very expensive area. Most of the civil servants , some big businessmans and higher professionals have there bungalow around here.

As we entered inside their apartment, her Mom clad in some expensive saree and diamond, all suiting her personality and looks welcomed us. After entering in, Ayaan and his Dad were sitting on the sofa kept in the big, large heighted hall.

"Arjun ji came. Ayaan , go and get him water. He would be tired." My mother-in-law said.
Ayaan came with a water after sometime until we sat.

"Happy New Year , Arjun ji." Siya 's Dad said to me while I smiled and wished back trying not to display my fear.

"Sweetie, go and show him your room , he can freshen up , then we can have the snacks."

"It isn't needed Mummy" I tried to deny but she wasn't going to listen and she made me eat for about an hour. She handed me another dish even before one was done .

While she kept on showing me this love, her dad and brother kept Siya occupied with their talks.
The only thing I conclude in this 2 hour was... I burped.
They are rich!

My mother-in-law finally kept the plates back as she realised I was already overfed.

Siya's room was the size of about our full house we rented there in Pune. Her dad's personality shined among many. My dad told me that this man was a MLA. After resigning, he opened up his company, which works off so good. He did a lot of scandal while being MLA, but they are all hidden till date.

"Arjun ji, you can rest for a while." Mummy said after seeing me shifting my legs. You have fed me too much, what could have happened else.

"No, we will be just leaving in a while."

"No jeeju, you settle in the room. They aren't going to leave Siya atleast for a day." Ayaan said to me.

"He is right! Siya come with me. We can talk inside." Siya after passing me a glance went inside. Ayaan made a beeline behind them to listen what they are going to talk.

Now only person here was Siya's Dad. I smiled at him awkwardly while he smiled confidently.

"Arjun ji." He called after some minutes.

"Yes?"

"Siya wants to work."

"Yes, I know. Offcourse she will do. Why to waste a degree?" I made a lame joke just to hide my fear.

"So, can I expect you to talk to your parents or I myself..."

"You don't worry. They are not going to have any problem with it."
He nodded.

Now it grew more awkward. We had nothing to talk about.

"Your sister preparing for medical  right?" He asked. People do ask about siblings after not being left with anything.

I nodded.
I sighed as I saw Siya and her Mom coming out with Ayaan trailing behind again.

"Arjun ji, You are staying here till morning." Mummy instructed. I comprehended on how to deny . I looked at Siya while she made pleading eyes towards me.
I sighed , again.

"So it's decided, we staying here." Siya said after I nodded towards her discreetly. I have to do everything I can to make her happy.

"Siya let's go for shopping." Her mother suggested after some chit-chats about my work at Pune.

Shopping?! I don't have too much money now. We spent my half salary already. I have to pay the rent of house too.
I looked towards Siya to indicate her about it but she had a wide smile plastered on her face. I don't have a heart to deny her but my pockets do not allow. She will understand it if I will explain her but I don't want her to understand everytime. She gets to spend her life like she wants.

Why I am so stucked up! I mentally groaned.
Siya looked at me confusingly seeing me frowning but I smiled to settle her worry. She again got busy with her family.

"I am going to get so bored here . Are you taking me too?" Ayaan asked while everyone here chuckled agreeing.

We all came outside as soon as everyone got ready.
"Tere humsafar , mere ho gaye" Ayaan started singing taking everyone by surprise. He directed Siya towards the heavy Range River standing against us and then later got on the passenger seat chuckling while Siya whined standing beside us.

"Ayaan , you should let her drive it." Her Dad said sternly , while I was still not able to get over the pricely defender and a Mahindra Thar standing beside it.

"No Papa, let him drive it. " Siya said defeated while we all sat inside it. Was shopping really the only thing they could do after meeting.

"You can take your car after two month . My mercedes is just going to come by then."
Everyone beamed with the information.

My eyes dilated at the thought that this brother-in-law of mine still five years younger than me has bought a Mercedes. How?

After reaching the luxurious mall they shop from , we got on our toes inside. I buy clothes on sale, people. Don't take me inside.

Seeing the extravagant clothes all over with each price tag showing me my place , I almost sweated in this cold season.

"Ayaan, say your Dad to take Arjun ji in the men's section. I am taking Siya somewhere." Mummy said.

What will I do in men's section? I don't even get money to spend on socks now. My budget was too tight this month as we had to buy many of the home appliances and buying gold was the last thing we thought this month.

I followed Ayaan not wanting them to sense my discomfort.

I gazed around as he stopped in our way. He turned around and I saw him confusingly.

"I am telling this just to you. I like a girl and I want to make her my girlfriend. She is already impressed but I want to make it a little sure from both sides. That requires a ring. You got to help me in it." He explained.

"Do you think I can help?" I asked as I really don't know anything about girl's choices.

"Because you are married. That's unfortunate that it's my sister . But it's okay , you just tell what you could have bought if for your wife."

I started looking at the rings kept around.
"What would you like to see, Sir?"
I shrieked while she kept her professional mode on.

"No , I was just looking for rings."

"That's couples rings you are seeing, Sir. You want it for whom?"

"A girl." Ayaan answered after I looked at him to answer.

She ordered someone to show us rings, while I looked at the box.

Quickly looking around the box , I got a ring, a beautiful one with a blue diamond enclosing a pink one. It was beautiful. How happy Siya would be if I give her this! Just getting the thoughts, I get goosebumps over me.

I looked at it smilingly.
"Wow! You got a good one." Ayaan said taking it from me.

He gave it to pack while we went to the billing counter.

"Its 89 thousands two hundred rupees , Sir. "

My eyes widened while Ayaan quicky made an online payment.
That's not good, God.
______________________________________

That's it for today.
Hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment all the readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 39.3K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...
302K 10.5K 25
Collections of short stories about arrange, contract, and forced marriage. Mainly all stories are based on love after marriage.
33K 900 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
2.4M 161K 57
Abhimanyu singh rathore , the king of the city jodhpur and the famous business tycoon of India, who has no interest in marriage and relationship. sud...