Sturniolo Triplets || One Sho...

By wril13

short stories about our favourite triplets no y/n no smut just read, I'm not a professional writer and Englis... More

requests
(Matt) Headache
(Matt) Sad
(Nick) Hopeless
(Chris) Cold
(Matt) Angst
(Chris) Broken wrist

(Matt) Stomach ache

596 5 6
By wril13

Matt gets sick while recording a Wednesday video and ends up puking.

TW: throwing up, hospital

-----

Everything was prepared for their Wednesday video. The week before, they had received a huge box with many Japanese candies and they couldn't wait for trying some. How much damage could they do?

Chris' pov

I hear decided footsteps on the other side of the door and then a few knocks. My phone's lock screen shows me a big 15:48 in red. Why the fuck do I have the hour in read? I cover my face with the blanket and finally speak up.

"What do you want?"

The door opens and I see how Nick steps in.

"Chris, were you sleeping? It's like half noon. Get up, we have to film", he sounds angry, but not more than me.

"I see, little Nicky is angry", I said teasing him.

"I can't with you, kid. Get up".

When he closes the door, I finally get up and change. The sweets we were gifted are waiting for us upstairs. That is the only reason why I'm willing to do what the pain in the ass of Nick just told me to.

Nick's pov

"Chris, I give you three more seconds. If you are not here by then, I'll fucking drag you upstairs". I look at Matt. I know he's pissed as well. "One... Two...Th-"

"Good morning". He's still half asleep, but at least he's here.

"Argh, thank you, was it that hard?".

He chuckles a bit and walks to Matt's side, who puts his hand on Chris' shoulder.

"Chris", his voice sounds apparently calmed, but if you search for it you can notice how fake it is, "drop the attitude, okay?" Chris nods and smiles a bit.

"Can we start filming?" The youngest tries to avoid ours eyes as he speaks. I sigh before nodding.

"Yep, come on". I turn on the camera and introduce to our fans. This is gonna be a good Wednesday video.

Matt's pov

I sigh as Nick turns off the camera.

"Yeah! People are gonna love this video". My jaw drops as Chris instantly agrees with him. What the fuck? That was awful. They didn't stop arguing for a second!

"Yes. Oh, my... My stomach is going crazy". Chris giggles to his words. "Japanese candies are amazing. Listen to this". He burps loud.

"Chris! You are so fucking gross". And I was even more disgusted as I sees my older brother burping as well.

They keep burping and laughing for a while. Maybe it is because of the burping or maybe because of the candies, but I feel my stomach getting upset in just a few seconds.

"No, stop it", I get madder as they keep laughing. Are they laughing at me? "Are you deaf or something?"

I feel how needles start to stuck into my guts.

"Matt, just chill", he is laughing so hard. "You are getting too stressed because a fucking burp. It's not that bad!"

A cramp hits me when he ends his sentence. I can't avoid taking my hand to my stomach.

"You are such a babies". I go to my room and lie on the bed. Fucking mochi. I curl up. My stomach hurts so much that I could throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I run to the toilet and puke inside. Why the fuck would I eat those candies? I hate them. I hit the toilet and some tears start shedding from my eyes. Why?

Chris' pov

"What's are you doing, bro?". Me and Nick look at each other.

Matt has sprinted to his room, leaving us alone and confused.

"Why was he running?" Nick asks me frowning. I wish I could answer him.

After a minute or so, we hear his door open again and then a few gasps from the bathroom. I start walking there, concern drawn in my face. He is kneeling by the toilet. I can see how he has his hands on his stomach as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"Matt", I say in a sigh, walking by his side. "I'm sorry, bud". I wrap my arms around him in a chance of comforting him a bit. Now I feel awful.

"It hurts", he says sobbing. I notice how he squirms and I start rubbing his back.

"Is it your stomach?" Nick, who has just arrived, asks him with a soothing voice.

Matt nods and hides into my arms looking for comfort. He closes his eyes.

"Wanna lie in your bed for a while?" He nods.

When we arrive, he immediately curls up again. This is starting to be concerning.

Matt's pov

"I'm sorry we were assholds to you before", Chris says as he brings me a bottle of water. I just shake my head. "Google says that you should drink a lot of water".

"So you asked Dr. Google, huh?". They giggle to my question. I know I shouldn't laugh right now, but I need to distract myself from the pain.

"Yes, but I think he's right", he says with a shy smile on his face.

I smile back at him and take a sip from the bottle. He sits by my side and so does Nick after putting a bucket by my side.

"Wanna watch a movie or do you prefer sleeping, bud?". I nod to the movie and they play one, but I don't really pay attention to it.

Why does this hurt that much? I can't stop myself from throwing up again, but this time it's just the water I've just drunk. Stop it, please. I can't. Soon tears starts shedding again.

"It's okay, come here". Chris hugs me.

"It hurts so much". Am I dying? "Don't wanna die..." My last words sound more like a mumble, but they seem to concern my brothers.

Nick takes his phone. I can hear how he dials some number, but I'm not sure of who it is. Chris hugs me tighter.

"You are not gonna die, Matt. We are gonna take care of you". He starts rubbing my back. We stay like that for a few minutes, which seem like forever for me.

"It hurts", I mumble.

Then I hear someone knocking on the front door and a familiar voice: Laura's.

Nick's pov

We don't wait too much until we are attended. Thank God.

"Here we go, Matt". I see how he winces a bit as he stands up. "It's gonna be okay. Probably, they'll give you something for the pain and send us home. You are gonna be okay, bud".

Chris walks with him into the doctor's consult while I wait with Laura outside. I don't know what would we do without her. They don't take much time and soon we see Matt and Chris walking through the door's frame.

"It's just a food poisoning", Chris says as Matt comes for a hug I instantly give him. "They have told us to buy some meds in the pharmacy and come back if he doesn't recover in two days". I nod as he keeps explaining while rubbing Matt's back. "Also, he has to try to drink as much water as he can, maybe he'll throw up the first times, but he has to keep trying".

I see how Matt closes his eyes and completely leans on me. He looks so vulnerable.

"No here, bud. We'll go home once we get your meds. Then you can sleep as much as you need". He nods, but his eyes are still shut. Poor thing.

Half an hour later, we are home again. Laura has already gone and Matt is getting ready for bed. I hear him brushing his teeth and I decide to go and cheek on him. I was the one who wanted to do this video. This is my fault. I should have stopped burping. I'm an asshold.

"Are you better?", I ask him as he cleans his teeth. He looks at me. His eyes are red, probably from how tired he is.

"Yeah, a bit".

I lead him to his room and put the bucket again by the bed. Matt takes a sip from the water bottle we left there before and gets into the bed. Now.

"Matt, I'm... I'm sorry, for everything", the words just come out from my mouth before of thinking about them properly. Matt seems a bit confused. Fuck, he doesn't get it. "I mean, for burping and being an asshold to you before and for the whole video... and the video idea. I'm sorry. You were right, it's not good content".

"It's okay, Nick". He tells me to sit by his side and I do so. "I forgive you for the burping, but, please, don't do that ever again or I promise I'll go insane", I know he's being serious, so I nod. "Also, don't worry about the video. Content is content. I know not every video can be a good one. In fact, without videos like this, the good ones wouldn't be as great. You were right about that. We should upload it".

I can't help, but smile and Matt smiles back. I know he's not feeling good, but the way he still makes me happy... That's awesome.

"Can I have a hug?" He nods and the next second I find myself jumping into his arms. "I love you so much, Matt". He squeezes me a bit before speaking.

"Who is this? Clingy Nick?" He giggles and so do I. "I love you too, Nick". His warm words make my heart melt.

"Do you want me to stay here until you fall asleep? Just in case you throw up again". I really wanna be with him right now.

I lie by his side when he nods and he pulls the blanket over us. He is a few inches from me and, even though I really want to hug him, I decide to give him his space.

"So you are gonna have a sleepover without me, huh?" By the end of his sentence, Chris gets into the bed by my side and, a few minutes after, Matt falls asleep. Poor thing must have a bad day.

After a while, Chris sits down and looks at me, so I sit as well.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you know how to cook rice?" His question catches me off guard.

"Emm, eh... what? why?"

He chuckles a bit before answering.

"For him. I mean, when we lived with mom she always cooked rice when one of us was stomach sick".

"Well, we could ask her tomorrow, but now, let's just sleep, okay?" Chris smiles at me and nods his head. It has been a really long day for the three of us and, being honest, I can tell that tomorrow is gonna be as hard as today or maybe even more. But at least we are together, right? That's the point. We were born together; we'll die together.

-----

Hi again. I'm back. I'm sorry for not uploading that often (I disappeared for almost 3 months 🥰), but I'll try to upload a bit more. This was a request and I'll try to do some more, but I also have more ideas I haven't read in any other fan fic yet, so I'll try to write them as well. Also, thanks for 4.4k views/reads/whatever you call it :)

words: 1897

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
183K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...