Something About You [ON HOLD]

By savvviieee

[This story is on hold, fixing & working on extra chapters are ongoing.] I suggest reading "All That Was Ever... More

Introduction To Story
Chapter 1 - Hello, you!
Chapter 2 - Something About You
Chapter 3 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 4 - A View With You
Chapter 5 - The Language of Love
Chapter 6 - Beachside Bliss
Chapter 7 - Hearts Aligned
Chapter 8 - Love In Bloom
Chapter 9 - My Heart It Beats For You
Chapter 10 - Falling For You
Chapter 11 - Whispers Of My Heart
Chapter 12 - Our Tangled Hearts
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Our Rendezvous
Chapter 15 - Forever With You
Chapter 16 - My Heart's Missing You
Chapter 17 - We & Us
Chapter 18 - Love's Horizon
Chapter 19 - Kiss Me
Chapter 20 - Eternal Embrace
Chapter 21 - Heartache
Chapter 22 - Love's Agony
Chapter 23 - Envious Hearts
Chapter 24 - It's You Who I Want
Chapter 25 - Always Gonna Be You
Chapter 26 - My Life's Blessing
Chapter 27 - My Anntonia
Happy 2nd Monthsary, Pordee! (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 28 - Forever & Always
Chapter 29 - Touchdown, Manila!
Chapter 30 - An Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 31 - Shattered Hearts
Chapter 32
Chapter 34 - Me? Jealous? Pft.
Chapter 35 - Ouch
Chapter 36 - Love Wins
Chapter 37 - Jealousy Lingers Around
Chapter 38 - The Sulking Game
Chapter 39 - Tensed Emotions Clouding Us
Chapter 40 - Touchdown, Boracay
Chapter 41 - Tangled Strings Of Faith
Chapter 42 - If Only You Knew (+Flashback)
Chapter 43 - Mixed Emotions
Chapter 44 (+Flashback)
Chapter 45 - Sweet Nothings
Chapter 46 - The Way I Loved You
Chapter 47 - Between Us
Chapter 48 - You & Me
Chapter 49 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 50 - Uncertainty With Everything
Chapter 51 - It's You, (Again?)
Chapter 52 - Smiles & Surprises
Chapter 53 - Everything's Settled (?)
Chapter 54 - A Chance At A Happy Ending
A/N, read this! :)
Chapter 55 - The Best Part
My Final Note ♡

Chapter 33 - My Clingy Girl

748 30 15
By savvviieee

happy happy lang tayo for todays chaptah 

tapos sa next mag-overthink kayo ng malala 😇

----------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

I looked at Michelle with a mix of confusion and curiosity, "The hell happened sa panaginip mo that caused you to rumble since 3?" I asked.

"It felt like hell, andami ng nangyari. Ayaw na ayaw ko na tumulog ulit, baka ano pa mapapanigipan ko." Michelle replied as she looked back at me me with her tired eyes. "Wait, ba't andito ka?" she added as she placed her hand on my leg that was tucked inside the blanket. 

"Ha? Tinawagan moko kagabi na pumunta dito sa condo mo cos' you weren't feeling well. Ginawan kita ng dinner pero pagpasok ko sa kwarto mo, tulog kana." I tilted my head and answered, confused.

"What? Tinawagan kita? I don't recall doing that. Tsaka, I was fine last night, till this terrifying dream played." Michelle spoke as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maybe you were feeling so sick that you completely forgot what happened, you had a high fever. I was looking after you the whole night till I fell asleep on your side, I was having such a peaceful sleep till you decided to start rumbling." I started and sighed dramatically, "What was your dream even about?" I asked as curiosity echoed in my voice.

"If I told you the dream I had, would you believe me?" Michelle answered as she hesitated for a moment.

I nodded, and finally, she stopped contemplating if she should spill what she dreamt about, she talked about what happened.

WHAT THE HELL?

Michelle's dream left me in disbelief, I was completely overwhelmed by everything she said, it felt like being inside a plane that had a buggy engine.

"You talked to Celeste and then saw me and Nichamp kiss, tapos nagka-accidente ka? Oh my." I reacted, still in shock.

Michelle nodded as she laid herself back down on the bed, "It was crazy, I'm telling you. But you know what's more crazy? It's that seeing you and Nichamp kiss was worse than getting into an accident." she said while turning herself to me.

"Lalove naman, you know that wouldn't happen in reality, right? Ikaw lang kaya yung gusto kong halikan. Plus, ba't kami ni Nichamp yung napanaginipan mo? Don't tell me..you were jealous?" I teased as I moved closer to Michelle, raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe, I was." Michelle mumbled as she looked away.

"Well, there's no need for you to be jealous, silly. Nichamp and I are friends, we may have had a past but it's nothing important now. I have you and I'm already contented with you, DaDee." I spoke as I placed my hand on her waist, rubbing her back.

"Fine, whatever. I better be the only one you want." Michelle replied as she looked back at me, giving me a playful pout.

"I promise, ikaw lang talaga yung super honeybunch, baby cutie, sweetie, lalove, and asawa ko." I say while cupping her cheeks as I squeeze it, mumbling a chuckle.

"Ouch, Anntonia." Michelle reacted as I squeezed her face cheeks, grabbing my hands and placing them on her neck.

"You're so OA, Michelle." I spoke as I rolled my eyes while forcing a sarcastic groan.

"OA ka diyan, halika nga dito. Gusto ko ng lambing galing sa'yo." Michelle replied as she pulled me closer to her, wrapping her arms around me.

"Di ka paba nagsasawa? Parang baby ka who keeps on clinging to me for attention. Plus, don't we have work?" I teased while cupping her cheeks with my 2 hands.

"Never ako magsasawa basta ikaw, plus, work can wait. I just wanna cuddle and flirt with my lovely girlfriend this morning." Michelle spoke as she gave me her cute puppy eyes.

"Fine, fine. Looks like wala naman akong magagawa, talong talo ako kapag ikaw." I say while placing my hands on her chest.

The both of us wrapped each other with our warmth, teasing, and flirting echoing throughout the room as we cuddled with each other.

As time ticked, Mich and I decided to start our day and start being productive, we headed to the kitchen to cook and have breakfast.

Michelle's POV

As we found ourselves in the kitchen, I headed to the cooking area as Ann sat on the counter.

"What's on the menu, chef cutie?" Ann asked as I was preparing everything.

"Hungarian Sausage and scrambled eggs, with a side of cabbage rolls, just for you my lovely girl." I reply as I take a glance at her, giving her a flirty smile.

She's so cute sitting on the top of the counter, I can't help but fold when it comes to her.

"Sounds yummy." She replies as I hear her getting down from the counter, and approach me.

I feel Ann's arms snake around my waist to wrap it, "What are you planning this time?" I say, glancing at her for a bit and shifting my attention back to what I was cooking.

"Nothing. Bawal ba maglambing ng lalove ko?" Anntonia replied sarcastically, I could see her flirty smile as I cooked our breakfast.

As I continued cooking our breakfast, Ann also continued to tease me. I couldn't help but smile at her cheesy lines, I mean who wouldn't? Si Anntonia Porsild na yun, oh.

I finished cooking, and we both settled on the dining table to eat our breakfasts. I'm glad Ann loved the meal I prepared for us both, the dining table was clouded by laughter.

After breakfast, Ann got ready for the day as I cleaned up the kitchen and got ready as well -- Done getting ready, I headed back inside my room, only to see Ann struggling with her top, again.

"Need help, baby?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Yes, please." Anntonia replied as she smiled at me. 

"You know, this would be so much easier for you if you'd just wear normal shirts," I say while tying the lace on her back.

"Normal shirts are basic, plus, I look better wearing these types of tops," Anntonia responded as she turned to me after I finished tying the lace behind her.

"You look great with anything you wear, silly. Even if it takes up so much struggle to get you dressed." I replied as I pinched her nose.

"Ouch, Mich!" Ann exclaimed as she gave me a playful pout.

"So OA." I sarcastically replied, mimicking what she said in bed a while ago.

After getting done with everything, we both headed out to the car and headed straight to the company already.

As we drove to the company, the drive was just filled with positivity and songs, the morning sunlight shined on both of us as it made a great warm atmosphere.

Anntonia's POV

Arriving at the company, Mich and I both walked hand in hand, going to the office. The both of us headed to the floor our offices were located on, of course, I reserved an office for my lalove.

Magkatabi offices namin, and it had a window on the wall. So I could take glances at my cutie lalove any time of the day. 

I let Michelle settle inside her office, and I settled inside mine.

The clock continued to tick as Michelle and I did our own business, we both took short glances at each other as the day progressed for some motivation.

Motivation ka diyan.

Finally, the clock struck noon. It was lunchtime already so I swiftly hurried to Michelle's office.

"Excited to eat lunch with me much?" Michelle spoke as I entered her office, mumbling a laugh.

"Yup! Takeout or do you wanna eat out?" I asked as excitement echoed in my voice.

"Takeout? I wanna turn lunchtime to cuddle time." Michelle replied as she gave me a playful smirk.

"Takeout it is!" I answered.

I ordered our lunch as I assigned one of my workers to grab the lunch downstairs since Lisa was taking her leave today.

After ordering, Michelle told me to approach her as she was playfully tapping her desk using her fingers.

I walked to her, Mich was giving me that little flirty smile she uses whenever she wants lambing.

Masunurin ako kapag lalove ko umuutos.

Michelle pulled me in her, getting me to sit on her lap. "What's with you clinging to me since this morning?" I spoke as I settled on Michelle's lap.

"It's so hard to resist you, plus, I just wanna cling to you forever," Michelle answers as she places her arms on my waist, locking me.

"You're such a baby. Ang funny cos' tinatawag moko ng baby pero in reality, you're the baby here." I teased as I let out a chuckle.

"Oh shut up, I got the company's boss on my lap right now." Michelle replied in a flirty tone as she snaked her hands on my lap.

"You're so cute, it's overwhelming. Nakaka-aliw ka every time I place my eyes on you." I stated while looking at her eyes in pure awe.

She's so pretty, I'm gonna cry.

Our lunch arrived a few minutes later, we both headed to the sofa and unpacked our takeout, revealing the yummy dishes prepared.

We indulged in our lunch as the flirting game continued, I got Michelle to try my food as she tried mine, our lunch was enveloped by banters and romance at the same time.

As we finished our meals, Mich threw the trash and settled back on the sofa beside me, she laid her back on me as my attention was focused on my phone.

Mich asked for my attention as she drew circles on my chest while having her head on my shoulder, and mumbling the word 'baby'.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" I answer as my eyes are still glued to my phone, as I continue to play piano tiles.

Nasa level 117 nako, wag moko disturbuhin.

"Kiss, please," Michelle whispered as she kept nuzzling my neck, begging for my attention.

"Later, I'm still playing." I answered as I continued playing my piano tiles, I was so focused that I didn't care about what Michelle was doing.

"Play later, lambing muna Michelle, please." Michelle pleaded as she gave me a pout.

"Ugh, fine. Pasalamat ka mahal kita, kung hindi, siguro nasakal na kita for disturbing my piano tiles session." I groaned as I placed down my phone.

"Hehe, kiss na, please." Michelle asked while moving her face closer to mine.

I kissed Michelle as she hugged me tighter.

"Happy na?" I asked, giving her a warm smile.

"Very happy na me, hehe." Michelle replied, giving me a cute grin.

"You've been extra clingy today, what has gotten in you?" I say while caressing Ann's face, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Wala, I just wanna be with you the whole time and magpababy sa'yo." Michelle answered as she placed her finger on my jaw, tracing the shape.

"Oh really?" I teased while grabbing my phone to check the time, "Aw baby, looks like we have to get back to work." I added while getting up from the sofa.

"Ugh, work always ruins everything," Michelle exclaimed as she got up from the sofa as well, heading back to her chair.

"We'll be with each other again after work so be patient. It's not like your world will end if we aren't with each other for a couple of hours." I replied, giving her a playful smile as I headed back to my office.

The rest of the day progressed with a bunch of paperwork and emails. Michelle kept messaging me, telling me how much she wanted a kiss.

Clingy much?

--

My Lalove: Babyyyyy, can you come into my office and kiss me?

Anntonia Porsild: Michelle, I've been coming inside your office a couple of times already just to kiss you. This is like the 7th time you've asked for one?

My Lalove: It's the only thing that still gets me going throughout the day!

--

Michelle's POV

As the clock signaled the end of the workday, I packed up my things and headed straight to Ann's office.

"Finally! I get to have you for the rest of the night, right now is the only thing that I've been looking forward to the whole night." I spoke as I helped her pack up.

"Someone's been very impatient waiting for this, 9 kisses throughout the whole afternoon seems great." Anntonia teased as I gave her a playful smile.

I let out a chuckle as we left the office hand in hand, heading back to the car so we could drive back to my condo.

--

As we arrived at my condo, I headed to the kitchen to prepare our dinner as Anntonia headed to the bathroom so she could settle in much more comfy clothes.

The both of us had our quick dinner, and settled inside my room.

I got myself ready for bed as Anntonia already had herself tucked inside the bed, while waiting for me I could hear the sounds of her 'piano tiles' game.

Naglalaro nanaman siya? Gosh.

After getting ready, I crawled to Ann's side and leaned my head on her shoulder as she continued playing.

"Fine, but it's only for now that I'll let you disturb me playing. Ang cute mo kasi hindi pansinin." Anntonia spoke as she turned herself to me.

The rest of the night unfolded with flirty banats and kisses from each other, till we both reached the point where we just fell asleep in each other's arms after being playful with each other.

-------------------------------------

hii readers! here's your chapter 33, sorry if bitin yung ending, im very sleepy na that's why huhu but i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter hehe

happy happy lang muna tayo in this chapter, bawiin natin ung kilig na nakuha ko sainyong lahat HAHAHA

thanks for reading, ily all mwauh!

ps. kabahan na kayong lahat sa next chapter 😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Seasons By J

Fanfiction

499K 20.8K 67
I write out of my intense desire to express my delusions over these two gorgeous women. Disclaimer: This is only a work of fiction. Let us always rem...
19.5K 517 20
Michelle Daniela Marquez Dee, a renowned actress, beauty queen, and entrepreneur, the heiress of one of the world's largest banks, known for her stro...
85.7K 3.8K 33
Angels can come in the form of a 5'8 footer woman in a white pantsuit, heels and a cosmetic empire. Anntonia Porsild is the CEO of Emerald Glam and h...
16.5K 513 17
[BOOK 1] Destiny went all out to have Michelle and Anntonia meet one fateful day, will it keep going all out to have them stay together? Or are there...