๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”...

By Emz2116

"๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•ช๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ... More

๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›...
๐”ธ/๐•Ÿ!
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šข๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•จ๐• ...
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–...
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ...
๐•€๐•„ ๐•Š๐•† ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ...
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–...
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ..โฃ
๐”ธโ„•... (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›)
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
Erm... (not a chapter)
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช - ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...

38 2 1
By Emz2116

3RD PERSON POV...

"YOU BASTARD. YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM!" Midoriya yelled. Suddenly, Todoroki created a huge ice wall, causing the magician-like villain to jump back. He unfortunately escaped with Midoriya and the others following close behind.

As they were running, Midoriya had the idea to have Uraraka make him, Shoji, and Todoroki float while Asui flung them to the villain, and it worked!

"Woah, woah.. What's this?! Oh, wait I know these kids! 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆??" A villain said. "Give Kacchan, Tokoyami, and (Y/n) back to us!" Midoriya yelled.

"Outta the way, Compress." Another villain said before shooting blue fire from his hands, unfortunately, Midoriya and Shoji had gotten their arm(s) burned in the fire. Shoto had just barely dodged it.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁. No, they weren't!" A villain said. Todoroki shot ice at him. "Whoo! Hot!" he said, referring to the.. ice?

A sharp object flew at Midoriya, but he dodged. "Hi, Izuku! My name's Toga!! I've been thinking ever since I saw you.. that you'd be way cuter if you'd just bled a little more!!" she gushed as she raised a knife.

Shoji noticed and immediately knocked Toga off to the side. She landed almost perfectly. "So that's how it is... You wanna go between us.. to be honest, you're not really my type," she said, gripping her knife. "But I'll cut you anyway."

Todoroki kept shooting ice at the villain, but it seemed like he was having more fun than anything. "𝗢𝗵𝗵𝗼𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆! 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁! Hey, man! Cut me some slack!!" he said.

"Ugh, I can't believe you recked my exit.. Unrehersed ametures..." Compress said. "Do you have Bakugo?" the patched villain said. "Of course." He replied, reaching into his pocket. "Huh..?"

"Midoriya! Todoroki! We're done! He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your quirk is.. But it had to do with these little marbles, right? The ones you've stashed in your pocket. So, I'm guessing these are (Y/n), Tokoyami, and Bakugo." Shoji said, holding up 3 marbles.

"You rescued them..!" Midoriya said with a smile. "Hahaha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect with someone with so many hands! How splendid!" Compress said. The patched villain was going to send fire toward them, but Compress stopped him.

The three saw the Nomu, so they changed their direction, only to be met with Kurogiri, the portal villain they had met at the USJ.

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's get going." Kurogiri said. "Sorry, Izuku, but I'll see you later, okay?" Toga said with a smile. The odd villain had prepared to jump in as if it were a pool..

"Hold on. We're not leaving without the kid." the patched villain said. "Don't worry. They were so proud of themselves for going through my pockets, that id thought I'd let them look." This made the three students look at Compress.

"But allow me to explain a basic tenet of magic. If I am to ever flaunt anything shiny.. It's because there's something else I don't want you to see.." he said, removing his mask and sticking out his tongue, which held three marbles. This made them panic.

Compress then snapped his fingers, making ice appear from the marbles Shoji held. "Dammit!" Midoriya yelled, running to Compress. He was about to enter the portal when something happened..

"One last bow.. and then the curtain falls," he said, but something shit at his mack. A laser. A familiar laser. "Aoyama?!"

The villain coughed, causing the marbles to fall out of his mouth. Shoji and Todoroki tried reaching for the marbles, but only one was caught. Shoji caught one, but the patched villain caught two of them before they could try to catch another.

"Confirm it now. Release them." He said. He obliged and snapped his fingers. The one who they saved was.. Tokoyami, but the ones who the patched villain had.. were Bakugo and (Y/n).

"Checkmate.." he said before entering the portal. Both Bakugo and (Y/n) widened their eyes in fear as they slowly entered the portal. Midoriya yelled as he ran to them. "KACCHAN! (Y/N)!"

"Stay back, Deku.." Bakugo said. "Take care of Luvi for me.. alright..?" (Y/n) said with a smile so small, it can't possibly be classified as a smile, showing defeat.

The students stared at the now disappeared portal in shame, knowing they weren't able to save their classmates. Both Shoji and Midoriya were the most distraught. Midoriya lost a childhood friend and a training partner. Shoji, losing one of the only people who respected him, cared about him, made sure he was just as happy as she was. Someone who he never got to see smile until now.....

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

At the moment, the teachers were having a meeting when Principal Nezu's phone began to ring. "I must apologize.. but I have to take this," he said, answering and heading out the door, but stopped in his tracks when he heard a familiar voice.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝑵𝒆𝒛𝒖? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆.." He said. "Oh! Hello! I suppose you know we are in a meeting?" he said with a smile. "𝒀𝒆𝒔. 𝑾𝒆'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏." the phone said. "Alright. I'll put you on speaker." Nexzu said, going back to his chair and putting his phone on speaker.

"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍. 𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅." The phone said, earning small gasps from the teachers. "I'd take it you know (Y/n), yes?" Nezu said. "𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕. 𝑨𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏," Kurapiks said. "𝑾𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅."

"Well, that's wonderful. We'd greatly appreciate your help, Mr. Kurta." Nezu said with a smile. "𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒖𝒔. 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒏𝒐𝒘." The phone said before a 𝐵𝑒𝑒𝑝.

"Well.. isn't this delightful? More allies who are willing to help us!" Nezu said. The meeting soon continued after a small debate about hunters.

Y/N'S POV...

Tons of different media shows went on about how the U.A. wasn't a safe school. How dangerous it is. Then, the TV turned off. "I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately. Right? Isnt it nice, Katsuki Bakugo and.... (Y/n) (O/L/N) (𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎!)

My eyes widened in fear. "How do you know that name!?" I said angrily. "Now, now. Don't get too feisty.. It wasn't hard connecting the dots.." he said, snickering. J gritted my teeth in anger. "You-" I stopped myself before I could do anything. My leg was already broken. If I used my nen, I knew I'd pass out. So there's no point in that. I could summon an instrument, but I can't hold anything since my hands are tied up. Dammit...

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

SHOJI'S POV...

After all of this was over, I was told to go to the police station to pick up something. I went over and I saw.. "Luvi?" I asked. The small chinchilla bad noticed me, but didn't move. He was just crying. It must be because (Y/n)'s missing. I picked him up and he didn't do anything. He had just cried. I held him in my arms and the officers allowed me to take her things to bring into her house since they couldn't contact her parents.

I was now in front of her house with her luggage and Luvi in one of my arms. I hesitantly tried unlocking the door with the key, but it was already unlocked. "Weird.." as I opened the door, I saw 4 familiar people on the couch. They all looked at me in surprise and I did as well.

"What the hell are you doing here?! This isn't your house!" The white-haired boy said. I think his name was Killua.

"I'm sorry if I am interrupting something. The officers told me to drop off her stuff here.. I said. "Bullshit! You're just-" Killua was cut off with a chio to the neck. "I apologize about him. Her kidnapping has him on edge." The blind one said. "R-right.. and Luvi is here with me," I said, revealing him. "Oh.. Poor boy.. This is the first time he's ever left her side. He must be horrible." The green one said before gently taking him from my grasp. Luvi didn't do anything..

"He's not even trying to bite you like usual.." the black-haired one said. It seems like Luvi was way more affected than the whole class combined. Poor Luvi...

LUVI'S POV...

I woke up and saw a lot of lights. I was just being held by that one small boy with the hat.. Where am I? Where's (Y/n)? I look around and I now know I'm at the vet. "He only sprained his foot. He should be fine after a bit more resting" a lady in a coat said.

"Right. Thank you." (Y/n)'s teacher said. Wait.. shohldnt (Y/n) be here too? Where is she? I looked around and saw the teacher pick me up. I was going to bite him, but maybe he's going to bring me to (Y/n)!

He placed me in a box and sat me on a seat in his car. "I'm sorry, Luvi," he said. "I perked up at my name and looked at him" he brought me to another place, but it wasn't (Y/n)'s house.. where is she? She should be with me!

"This is the companion of the kidnapped." the teacher said. Kid...napped..? (Y/n) is.. kidnapped? No.. NO! I was supposed to protect her! We were supposed to stay together forever! I was supposed to.... help.

She helped me.. She saved me. And all I did was cause her trouble.. I didn't help her at that big building (𝚄𝚂𝙹)... and now I didn't help her here.. I promised you! I promised I was gonna help you!

After a while, the people were trying to see if I could help them. The teacher knew I could give signals, but none of them were working. They didn't understand. Only (Y/n) understands..

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

I don't wanna eat. I miss (Y/n). When is she coming back?

Please... I just want my mama.. (Y/n)...

(𝙸 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳)

Y/N'S POV...

"I'll ask you two one more time. Aspiring heroes.. will you join the League of Villains?" Shaigaraki said. Bakugo only grinned before saying, "Go throw yourself into traffic." Shigaraki sighed before turning to me. I looked to the ground, unwilling to show any emotion. "No." was all i siad. It was all I COULD say.

On the TV, I saw the principal, Mr. Aizawa, and the class 1-B teacher in a press conference. After a bit of watching, the T.V. turned off again. "Isn't this strange.. The heroes are becoming the bad guys! It seems like they aren't dealing with this very well at all...So much criticism. But everyone makes a mistake or two, right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect.. Modern-day day heroes sure have it rough. Don't you think, Bakugo? (O/L/N)?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Dabi, let them go," Shigaraki said, making me flinch. "Huh? You know they'll just try to fight," he said. "It's fine! We're recruiting him, so we should treat him as an equal. Besides, they're smart enough to know they can't take us all.. After all, U.A. students are so clever."

Twice, spinner. You two do it. "𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴! No way!" twice.. agreed? denied? uh..

"Why should I?" spinner asked. "Just do it," Dabi said. "Fine."

The two walked over to us, untying our many restraints. Thankfully, sitting here, bored out of my mind, I grew a lot more energized than one would think.

As he let us go, we massaged our hands. Bakugo punched one in the face while I summoned a double bass, knocking down the Spinner guy. Bakugo created an explosion while I started playing the double bass, causing the strings to cut my fingers. I hadn't gotten much experience with the biggest stringed instrument, so it was a struggle, but it sure as hell knocked some people down.

"I said to never call me that name," I said, narrowing my eyes.

I got rid of the instrument and created an ocorina for defense. I heard the heartbeat of hatred coming from Shigarakj, but I assumed it was from Bakugo's attack.

The TV switched on once again. It was Aizawa talking about how he had full faith in Bakugo. How he will most definitely not be put down so easily.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥? 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?" the reporter said. I gritted my teeth. "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 (𝒀/𝒏) 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆." Mr. Aizawa said, making me look at the T.V. in shock.

It took me a minute, but I realized Shigaraki was talking. I also heard a lot of heartbeats nearby. "Balugo!" I yelled. He turned to me. I looked at the door, then placed my hand on my heart. I wiggled my ear slightly and he got the hint. He nodded. "Secret communication, huh? Well, no matter what, you can't stop us." Dabi said.

There was a knock on the door. "Hello? I got a pizza delivery here." Everyone looked at the door, except for me. Then, the wall smashed and Allmight came from the other side, knocking down Spinner.

I stood there, not expecting this many people for two of us. Mr. Gran Torino said the villains' names out loud for me to remember. I stood there, waiting for something specific to happen. Then, Nomu started appearing. I looked outside and saw Kurapika and the others fighting the Nomu.

"Why can't we just kill them?! They have (Y/n)!" Killua said. "We have morals. Plus, we are working with the heroes at the moment. No killing is allowed and that is final!" Leorio said.

Bakugo started vomiting this black ink, making him disappear. The same happened to me. "What the hell?!" I said before disappearing.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

We suddenly appeared in front of a man in a suit. He had some sort of odd helmet on. His heartbeat was as calm as ever but with hidden intent. Both of us were coughing out some of whatever that sludge was.

I also heard many different heartbeats. Around 5 others. They were all beaten pretty fast. It was fear..  "Apoligies, Bakugo, (O/L/N)." he said.

"THAT. ISNT. MY. NAME-" I was cut off by the fact I saw other villains appear the same way we did. "Ahh.. there you are." the villain said, causing one heartbeat to speed up. Those heartbeats are definitely not a pro. A student..? Based on how fast they were in fear, most likely.. but 5?! and why are they here?!

Allmight stopped my train of thoughts when he rushed forward and attacked the helmet guy. "I'll have you return my students, All For One..!" he said. Isn't that the opposite of Allmigjt's quirk..? One For All? Is this guy Allmight's rival? "Have you come to kill me a second time, Allmight?" he said back. A second time?! What is happening?!

A huge gust of wind was pushing everyone back. I flew back, trying to maintain balance and try to not hurt myself any more than I already have.

All Gor One stabbed something into Kurogiri so that he was able to open a warp gate. It seemed like the villains were going to try to get us into the portal, even by force. It's a 6v2.. we're bound to lose this. And they won't hold back..

Me and Bakugo kept on dodging the villains, hitting them now and then. I could also hear some mumbling, but I can't make out any words.

Out of nowhere, I hear a loud crash. I turn around and I see... Iida, Kjrishima, and Midoriya?! With Todoroki's ice! Then, Kirishima had his hand out. "COME ON!" he yelled. Bakugo grabbed my arm and he used his explosion to fly us up there. I also combined his explosions with the ocarina, making me a little lighter and easier to get a hold of.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I yelled at them when Bakugo and Kirishima got a hold of each other. We eventually landed and when I was finally able to stand, I marched my way over to Midoriya, with a small limp here and there. "(Y-" I smacked him in the face along with Iida and Kirishima.

"Do you realize how lucky you guys are?! If it weren't for Mr. Gran Torino, Allmight, and Ms. Mt. Lady, you'd get caught too!" I said. I pinched the bridge of my nose with a sigh. "We're sorry, (Y/n).." Mjdoriya said with his head down. "Whatever.. let's go. I need to eat," I said, walking away.

♫︎(𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝- 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖. |(• - •)|)♫︎

"Now... it's your turn," All might said, pointing to the camera. I noticed Midoriya started crying. I knew exactly what he meant as well. I only lowered my head and clapped along with the other people who were watching the TV.

After the fight, we met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, where I pulled at their fave as I scolded them. Both me and Bakugo were sent off to the police station. The odd thing was that the whole time we walked, Bakugo had not said a word..

We were taken in for questioning, but we really weren't much help. "Alright.. just call your parents so they can pick you up," they said, exiting the room. I tensed up when they said that.

"Hey," Bakugo said, causing me to turn to him. "What was up with that name Shigaraki called you? (O/L/N)?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's a name I despise. Don't ever say that name again," I said, getting up to go make a phonecall to Kurapika.

"(𝐘/𝐧)! 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?! 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?!" Kurapika said. "Yeah. I just need someone to pick me up. The police officers said to call my parents, but.. yknow about that.." I said, looking at the floor. "*𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞? 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬? 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?" he asked. I didn't stop his rambling. I knew he was just worried.

"Just some pocky and water... if you can. And can you call Shoji? It seems like he was the most upset about me being gone.." I said. "𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞." He replied. "Thank you. I'm hanging up now," I said before putting the phone away. I walked back into the room and saw Bakugo using a cell phone provided by the police to call his parents.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

"(L/n). Your guardian is here to pick you up." an officer said. I wordlessly left the place and saw Kurapika along with Shoji and Luvi. All of them immediately got out of the car. Shoji and Luvi ran and hugged me. "You're alive.. thank goodness.. I was so worried." Shoji said. I hugged him back. Luvi was nuzzling my face and was crying. I held him in my arms and looked at him. I hugged him. I felt horrible leaving him. If only I were stronger, I wouldn't have to make people worry.

"I'm sorry you two.. I didn't mean to worry you," I said. "It seems like it was you who was worrying more than us.." Kurapika said, smiling. I nodded.

"The first time I saw you smile. It had to be there." Shoji said, on the verge of tears. "Sorry." I blankly said. "You smiled..?! It's been years since your last one..!" Kurapika said, patting my head. "I'm proud you're making progress."

We soon got to my house and entered, where two other people ambushed me in a hug. "(Y/n) (L/n)! If you ever go out and scare us like that again, I will make sure you will regret it!" Leorio said, crying along with Gon. I looked up and saw Killua off to the side. I raised my eyebrow and pulled him in for the hug.

"W-what the fuck are you doing?! Get off!!" He said, clawing at my arm. "You knew you wanted to. So just accept it," I said. He only huffed and stopped scratching me.

"I'll go make dinner. As an apology for worrying you guys." I said, walking to the kitchen. "W-what about your leg..?! Wasn't it broken?!" Shoji said. "I don't know actually.. it doesn't hurt. It stopped hurting as I got teleported," I said, kicking my leg out.

After a while, I started cooking, although Luvi had decided to not leave my side even when I started. It seems like he's getting more and more protective.. I'm just glad he's alright.

We all sat down at the table and began eating. Both me and Gon were the ones eating the most. The rest of everyone looked at us with a sweatdrop...

After a bit more talking, Shoji and the others finally decided to go home. Although Killua was the one who wanted to stay the most because "he didn't want me to do anything stupid". But he was just worried that the villains were going to try to get me again. I assured him I'd be fine and they left. As I cleaned up the house, I noticed my luggage was in my room, unopened. I went and put my things away before preparing to go to sleep.....

乃ㄖ几ㄩ丂 丂匚乇几乇!!

SHOJI'S POV...

After a while of talking with (Y/n)'s friends, I went to go put her belongings away. As I put her bags on her bed, I noticed some trash fell. I went to throw it away in the trashcan in her room, but I saw something in the trash.

Now, I'm not one to go through people's trash, but something told me I needed to do it. I apologized to her in my head and picked up the small stack of papers I saw. My eyes widened in fear as I saw them. They were all of (Y/n) doing random activities; working out, sitting at a bench, walking, shopping, and even sleeping. All of these seemed to be taken in secret. Some were blurry. And when I reached for the last paper, all I read was....

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
77.1K 1.1K 12
๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ง