ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ - ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ᴛᴠ

By iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ two youtubers both get invited to... More

ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

2.5K 59 23
By iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
CHAPTER THREE - GETTING ACQUAINTED

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:45

london boy - taylor swift

♖ ♜ ♖

A FAINT KNOCK on the door startles Charlotte. She was just reading a book for one of her new videos, titled 'only reading dark romance for a week.' She had however quite a hard time getting into the story, so she dozed off once in a while. It was a good thing that someone was at the door, or otherwise she would have fallen asleep for sure.

Closing her book and tossing her blanket aside, she went to open the door. A pair of brown eyes made contact with hers, as a small smile formed on the lips of the man on the other side of the door.

"Hey!' He greeted her.

'Arthur.' She said, still somewhat shocked to see him. 'Is everything okay?'

'Absolutely. I just have an emergency, Tesco is closed and I don't know any of my neighbors well enough to ask.'

'Okay... ' She frowned. 'Come in. The way you're building this up makes me kinda nervous.'

Arthur hesitantly entered her flat, coming to a stop once he properly looked around. 'Your place is amazing. The way you've decorated makes it so nice... and spacious.'

'Thank you. It took me a few days and a lot of blood, sweat and tears.'

He chuckles. 'I can imagine.'

'Anyways...' She mumbled.

'Right! Sorry. I need two eggs.'

'Two eggs?' She laughed.

'Yeah.'

'Sure.' She opened the fridge. 'Any really weird or disgusting reason why? That will make me regret giving them?'

'No, no, no. I'm cooking dinner for my sister and I realized I missed two eggs. And as I said, Tesco's already closed by 6 'o clock on Sunday.'

'Aww, that's nice.'

'Thank you. You are the best.' He smiles at her, hoping to show his gratitude, not being sure how to thank her, given that they are still practically strangers. 'I'll make sure to bring back some eggs some other time.'

'Don't be silly!' She shouts at him while he is already walking across the hall, back to his own apartment.

♖ ♜ ♖

'Finally!' Tuesday had arrived and Charlotte would see her two favorite people, who, surprisingly, could not stand each other. Regardless, she would not let that ruin the mood. Just as Allison arrived, George was seen leaving a certain boys apartment, just in time for dinner.

'Hi!' Allie squealed, immediately embracing the brunette. 'I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!'

'I MISSED YOU TOO.'

'Calm down, bunch of screamers. My ears are ringing.' The second guest rolled his eyes.

'I know women don't scream for you, George, so this must be quite the experience.' Allie bit back at  him.

'I know how to make a woman scream, Allison, don't you worry about that.' He smirked.

'Disgusting.' Charlotte looked at him. 'Leave. Now.'

'But I was promised dinner!' He exclaimed, indignantly.

'Yeah, there's dinner for people who respect women, prick.' Allie smiled viciously at him.

'So knowing how to please a woman is a bad thing now? I don't know what types of men you date, but I feel bad for you.'

'No need to worry about my pleasure, George Arthur Clarke, because you'll never have anything to do with it.' Allie raised her eyebrows at him.

'Ok, guys, that's enough, we're about to eat dinner.'

♖ ♜ ♖

As they took a seat, George remembered one thing about his afternoon. 'By the way, Arthur wanted me to let you know that he has bought more eggs? I don't know why. Don't shoot the messenger.'

A blush crept onto Charlottes face, and she wholeheartedly hoped no one had noticed. 'Thanks.'

'Oh, and, Chris texted me for a video. I am busy that day, but I gave him your number.'

That caused the girl to choke on her food. 'Sorry? You did what?'

'Come on, it'll be fun. And you know Chris and Stephen from my birthday party, and the other people are really nice. I think Arthur is going as well, and Becky, you'll get along with her for sure. They usually get food before so you'll get to know them more then.'

'George... I don't know about this.'

'You said you wanted to meet more youtube people!'

Charlotte sighed.

♖ ♜ ♖

@CHARLOTTEREADS
                           has posted a new story!

CAPTION:
         reunited with these two absolute fitties x

NEW MESSAGE
unknown number

last seen 21:30

hi charlotte!
this is chris
george said that you possibly wanted
to be in my video?
we're one man down and it's really
hard to find someone new

hey chris :)
george did mention it  and actually
convinced me haha
so i'd love to
seen 21:31

thank you so much, you
won't regret it!
i'll send u the details tomorrow
one last question
can you handle your drinks?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.1K 161
𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹 - 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 - 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 - "𝗲...
92.1K 1.8K 28
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚 had a severe drug problem following the death of her mother but she's clean now - Moved to London where she suddenly meets N...
27.2K 659 26
English Channel - a arthurtv fic IN WHICH Two YouTubers with very different content from each side of the English Channel meet OR IN WHICH Moving...
9.2K 339 13
'Oh, I love her because she moves in her own way' When a night out at a bar introduces Maeve to someone new, they both wonder why fate continues to i...