one of the girls ✵ felix catt...

Von -DOGGOS-

female oc x felix catton "one of the girls" ♕ when oxford's man whore picks a sudden spark ♕ You've been was... Mehr

CAST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

FOUR

2.2K 47 0
Von -DOGGOS-

CHAPTER FOUR

"your just a man, it's just what you do"

OLIVIA wore her best outfit, making sure she looked slutty hoing the catch the eye of felix. Knowing he loved girls who wore those outifts. She wanted him to look at her more than just a friend . As if  he would take her back to his room and hookup. She hated the tension that set them back. But she envyed the girls who effortlessly charmed him.

Olivia walked out, her boobs basically sticking out of her dress, tightly fitted against her skim showing off her body. When she walked to see him, she wanted him to be shocked, look at her in awe, admire her like the way he did with his slutty hookups.

She walked out, Christmas music blaring her ear drums. Seeing farleigh in the distance, couple flights down the stairs. But felix was no where to be seen. She walked down, many boys eyeing her whispering to eachother. She felt a werid sense of confidence. As if she could attract any guy by just showing her cleavage.
Except felix catton
Who was making out with india across the hall, her green dress stabding out among his tall figure wearing a santa costume. Olivia felt angry but hurt, like as if she had been stabbed and someone was getting help, but never came back. As if she was lead on.

oliver quicks monolouge
"especially the girls. Christ. The girls!"

Olivia walked towards the drinks, rpeating in her head if a boy could ruin a night, why was he worth it. But though her pep talk made her forget about the hookup happening meters away. She felt hurt, he admired him, he looked toward her lips. It felt destined. But felix catton, oxfords man-whore may not share that opinion

As Olivia slowly drunk he punch, taking each sip as if it she had a brain-freeze. But Feeling a cold hand slowly graze against her back, causing her to turn around.

"nice outfit" Felix winked looking her up and down, visably drunk.

"Thanks i guess" Olivia sighed, getting drunk on punch making her depressing feelings located in the back of her mind, suddenly appear.

"we could go back to mine" felix whipsered in her ear, mumbeled through the loud mariah blasted on a speaker in the backgroud.

"huh..???" Olivia shouted, unable to her a word felix says. As he begind to repeat his statement, louis pulls him away

"COME DANCE WITH ME" Louis yells dragging felix by the arm towards the flashing rainbow lights.

Leaving heartbroken Olivia by her alcoholic punch.

OLIVIA never saw felix again that night, was she found farliegh from the maze of people she head home, and underwhelming since of heart still flooding her brain. Leaving her to happily rest her head and peacefully close her eyes to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: ❀
sorry for the short chapter, this is probably a filler, i need to devolp the plot more. But im adding drama, Olivia was so dramatic but thats sometimes what alcohol does so lets hope shes okay!!! please give feedback and vote thanks
hope you enjoy love ya xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...