ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ

Por Rushdafflover

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. __________... Mais

●ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

165 1 0
Por Rushdafflover

Rushda realise that today is valima."accha accha jao yaha se ab mujhe ready bhi hona hai."Rushda said in irritating tone."mujhe jaane ka mann nhi hai."hanan said with a smirk.

"ha to betho yahi or mujhe jane do."rushda get up from the bed and went bathroom.after sometime as always rushda expecting him to busy in his phone.but it was looking he was waiting fot her.

Rushda came out of the bathroom and saw that hanan was looking at her.rushda eyes winded.rushda ran toward dressing room.and closed the door.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"Ye kya tha mera dil drum beat kyu kar raha hai."i thought to myself."rushda isse chod jaldi ready ho vaise bhi tu aaj jaa rahi hai apne ghar oye hoye walle walle shaava shaava."i danced.

I take my clothes and and get ready.and came out.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

Hanan looked at rushda before he could say anything rushda put showl on her shoulder.

Hanan looked at her confusion."kya hoa."hanan asked."koch nhi pehele tum koch psychopath wali harkarte karte mene pehele hi showl daal liye."rushda said cutely.

"idhar aao."hanan called her."nhi me nhi aa raha tum firse meri wrist pakad logo tumhari grip vaise bhi tight hoti hai."rushda said while caressing her wrist.

Hanan came towards her and say."mujhe koi problem nhi hai agar tum dupatta nhi pehanti but only infornt of me."he said but last word was in his husky voice.which make rushda shiver.

"me jaa raha hoon makeup artists aayenge room me.me breakfast bejh va donga bahar aane ki jaroorat nhi hai or ha kamre me showl ya dupatta dalne ki jaroorat nhi hai."hanan said.

"bipolar kahika."rushda said loudly."hanan look back and wink at her and went away."tum."before she could said anything hanan was gone.

rushda was sitting and looking in her phone.but suddenly shifa came with tray of breakfast."good morning bhabhi"shifa said with a smile and put tray on the side table.

"good morning."rushda wished her cheerfully."aap breakfast kar lijiye makeup artists aa chuke hai bus aap ko tyaar hona vo aapka hi wait kar rahe hai."shifa said and was going but a voice stopped her.

"appi aap kaha jaa rahi hai."rushda ask."me tumhari dress lene jaa rahi thi noor ke sath."shifa said."kya appi vapis se koi heavy dress kya me vaha pe baggy clothes pehan ke nhi beth sakta."rushda said.

Shifa laughed at her and said."pagal nhi baggy clothes kaise pehan ke bethe gi."shifa giggled and went out of the room.

"yaar matlab jab bhi me baggy clothes ke liye bolta hoon sab haste kyu hai."rushda said in confusion."ese chodo me apna breakfast kar leta hoon mujhe bhook lagi hai."rushda said and took tray from table and start eating her breakfast.

She moan because of yummy food."mmmmh kitna mast breakfast hai."rushda said and start to eat her food.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ●

Makeup artists came and look rushda."kyaa aap hai bride."she asked.rushda looked at them.and nodded.make up artists look at her in shock.and mumble."itni si umar me shaadi."ha pata hai aap kya soch rahi hai aapse pehele bhi bohot se log bol.chuke hai mujhe aap jaldi makeup kar dijiye plz."rushda said with a pout.

"ok dressing room kaha hai."a
She ask."waha chaliye."rushda point.but in rushda's mind she was battling with herself."kya tune ye shaadi accept kar li kya tune apna fate accept kar liya."

"mam aap beth jaaiye."she said.rushda silently sit on the stool and look at herself again.she was getting ready again like her wedding.she didn't tell her friends.which is eating her from inside.

Her mind was not in peace.makeup artists start her makeup.after 2 hours when her makeup and hair got ready.
Shifa came with lehanga bag.and put it on the table.

"bhabhi ye rahi aapki dress ham me chalti hoon mujhe bhi ready hona hai mujhe bhi mast dikhna hai."shifa said with a giggle.rushda giggle softly.

"ok."rushda said."bye and you know what you are will in this dress like fairy."shifa said and run away.after 2 hours more rushda finally get ready.

[the outfit which rushda wear]

"aap bothot payari lag rahi hai"makeup artist said."hmm."rushda just nodded because she wasn't looking happy.

When they hear a crack door opening sound.it was hanan.hanan stopped his track after looking at rushda.she was looking like a princess.

Rushda can see him through mirror.they were making a eye contact.hanan sighned to makeup artists to go out.they nodded and went out the room.

Hanan look was still looking at her thorugh mirror.but rushda broke eye contact and looked away.which make hanan came back to present.

He went towards his cupboard but he was glancing her time to time after taking out his outfit he went out.but now rushda was watching her phone.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"yaah allah kya tha ye me pagal ho chuka hoon kya."i think to myself."but she was looking cute."i think to myself again."abbe kya shoch raha hoon me."i mutter and went inside bathroom.

●ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

After taking bath he came back to room and saw rushda wasn't there he got confused and went inside dressing room and saw rushda was still there and watching her phone.

"yahi bethne ke iraade hai kya."hanan ask with raised eyebrow.rushda looked at him and say."me nhi uth sakta ese.ye bohot heavy hai me gir jaaonga."rushda said with a pout but still looking at phone.

Hanan snatch her phone and put her phone on the dressing table.he picked her up in bridel style.rushda looked at him in shock."utaaro mujhe utaaro."rushda started to struggle in his arms."girna nhi hai to shaant raho."Hanan said in his cold voice.

rushda pouted and after getting out of the dressing he walked towards their bed and put her on the bed carefully."tum mujhe hath pakad ke bhi la sakte the bahar."rushda said."nhi mujhe problems badhane ki aadat nhi hai."Hanan said.

"tum."rushda shows her beautiful eyes to him."shaant bohot bolti ho tum."Hanan said while putting his one finger on her lips and looking straightly into her eyes.

rushda was looking at him in shock and in that time hanan went inside dressing room.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ●

"kya tha ye."i said while touching my lips."what the hell is going on."i thought to myself.

●ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ᴇɴᴅ●

After 20 min hanan came out from the dressing room.rushda look at him.he was looking so handsome.

[this is hanan outfit which he wear.]

"done staring."hanan asked with a smirk.rushda looked away immediately.she start to find her phone on bed with her hand but she didn't find anything.

"oye mera phone kaha hai."rushda ask him while showing her finger to hanan.hanan just roll his eyes and again went inside dressing room and came out with her phone and throw towards her.

"yaar tumhe chizo se koi dushmani hai kya jab dekho edhar udhar phekte rahte ho."rushda ask him while looking at her phone if it is right or not and then looked at him.

"fir me ye bhi kah sakata hoon ki meri jaan e dushmani tumhare sath bhi hai."hanan said it with smirk.

rushda looked at him in confusion."jayada jor mat dalo apne chote se dimag me."he said.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

193K 11.4K 71
*status: completed* | Nia Subhash | A 16 year old teen who enjoys life as it comes. She has mother who loves her unconditionally. A father who hates...
1.9K 51 11
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨...
112K 4.7K 29
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #𝟏 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...
1.4M 135K 67
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢(𝟐𝟏) 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐢...