Their Empress ( OT7×Reader)

By PhoenixxVani

Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 20

427 30 2
By PhoenixxVani

Jiho rushed up to Taehyung grinning who was reading a book , Taehyung looked at him .

" Hyung..." Taehyung looked past him at the door eagerly " Did the third princess came ? " Jiho shook his head and saw how Taehyung's smiled faltered and his shining eyes dimmed .v

" Then why were you so happy ? "

" The empress asked for you to bcome . She wants to hear you play Gayageum "

Taehyung looked down at the book as his jaw clenched and eyes turned cold .

------------------------------------------------

" Oh princess you didn't have to bring so much gifts " Hwan said as he looked at the piles of boxes , Haeun smiled at the smiling faces of the other men of Cheongug pavilion .

" Mr.Hwan , Jimin decided to give his heart to me . So it's my responsibility to keep his father happy and family happy"

Hwan looked at Haeun and sighed
' Your daughter loves my Jimin like promised Jongsoo '

" My family has been in this business sinces decades , I never got married or had children but I raised him as my own . Everyone here pampered him alot that's why he can be stubborn and arrogant sometimes but he have good heart , his thougts are too simple "

" I know Mr.Hwan , Jimin have a pure soul . I sometimes think if I did right by bringing him there but now he's my husband so I promise to keep him happy forever " Haeun said and Hwan said solemenly .

" The child Jongsoo left behind with me , still got married into the palace "

Haeun was confused , she haven't heard of that name before and what did Hwan meant " Jongsoo? Who is that? "

Before Hwan could answer , Haeun got worried when she heard Jungkook screaming and shouting for help . She rushed towards the room it was coming from followed by Hwan and when they reached there Hwan chuckled and Haeun was dumbfounded . On the bed was Jungkook in a expensive robe , with tears in his big doe bambi eyes looking at the three men surrounding him .

" He's so cute !!! "

" Yes , if he stay here . He will get the most customers "
Haeun frowned at that and glared at the three who were giggling , they turned to her and stopped . One of the guy glanced at Jungkook and smirked .

" Jungkook you look so weak , helpless and pitiful . You know women's love these types of guy " The boy looked at Haeun and saw her glare harden .

" He isn't weak , helpless or any of that shit . He's just a little boy " Jungkook frowned at her ' what was that? Couldn't you find anything better to say? ' these were his thoughts .

All of them came out of the room when they heard a commotion from the main hall . When they reached there they saw a woman yelling at all men and asking for Moon .

[ those who don't remember , Moon is the guy Scholar Yun was crying over in Jimin&Haeun's wedding 😂 . Haeun must protect him now ! ]

" Do you all want to die? Bring him here or I'll beat you all up " that woman yelled and Haeun frowned at that screeching voice .

" Miss he can't accompany you, He's sick" a boy around the same age as Jungkook said .

" Who the fuck is she? " Haeun asked and Hwan glared at the woman .
" She's Governor Han's daughter , she's from outside the capital "

" How the hell is she brave enough to create a scene here then? " Haeun was confused , according to her status she shouldn't even be allowed inside .

" Her family is back by the Lee family "
Haeun glared at the woman yelling around at everyone . Hwan walked up to that woman " Miss.Han Moon is sick , choose someone else "

" Do you guys even have anyone as good as...." She trailed of as her sight locked on the young boy standing behind Hwan . She walked past Hwan and rushed up to Jungkook and held him arm " I haven't seem him before . New stock? I want him , name the price "
Jungkook looked at Haeun who was blankly looking at him and glared at her when she didn't say anything . Hwan glanced at Haeun who seemed too calm .

" Miss.Han he isn't from the pavillion"

Suddenly a tea cup came flying as it hit Han on her head , she was shocked as she held her head and looked up at Haeun who came and stood before Jungkook who was surprised too .

' Yoongi hyung isn't here....does she want to get her ass beaten? '

" He's mine ! " Jungkook who was insulting Haeun in his head froze at that " Even I didn't get to touch him , he's too precious to be even looked at by someone as cheap as you "

'....you want to touch me? Huh...I'll Jin hyung....' Jungkook thought to himself .

" Who are you? How dare you to hit me?" Han said as she glared at Haeun who smirked " Want me to show you how? " She said as she glanced at the table , where some more tea cups are placed . Han looked at Haeun and frowned ' Is she from a noble family? It doesn't matter , I have Advisor Lee behind me '

" How about you give him to me? I'll pay you " She said with arrogance , Jungkook's eyes turned cold at that . Haeun nodded at that " Oh , well I paid 10,000 silver coins "

" Huh that's it? I'll pay 20,000 "

" quite.....poor you're I would've paid 30,000 atleast "

Han frowned at the insult " 50,000 "

" 70,000 " Han glared at Haeun's smirk and looked at Jungkook " 100,000 gold coins " Haeun grinned as she pushed Jungkook to Han , both looked at her shocked at the sudden move . Jungkook glared at her and Han grinned .

" Write it down as a contract "

Haeun watched as Han sighed the contract while she could feel some glaring holes in her head . Han smirked at her as she walked towards Jungkook but before she could touch him a tea cup came flying hitting on her hand , she turned to Haeun who was smiling at her .

" What the hell was that? " Haeun chuckled as she read the contract .
" Just wanted to let you know you'll receive a surprise soon " Han looked at her confused " What? "

" A governor's daughter , who isn't from the capital having so much money....what will happen when it comes in notice of the Royal Governor's committee? Or in court? "

Han froze , if that happen Advisor Lee will kill their whole family .
" Who are you ? "

Haeun smirked at her and sat down on a chair " Third princess , Kim Haeun "

Han was shocked.....she had to get in trouble with the enemy of Advisor Lee .
She cursed the moment she entered this place .

" This place belongs to me , you should leave and check if your mother is still fine? " Han knelt before her as she bowed to Haeun .

" Forgive me....aghhh " She screamed when another cup hit her on the head but shutted her mouth at Haeun's glare .

" Leave before I chop your lips and feed to dogs " Han nodded as she hurriedly left , swearing to never come back here again . Haeun looked at the little boy who was trying to stop Han when she yelling at everyone " Are you okay?"
The boy blushed and nodded , Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the boy's admiring gaze at Haeun .

' Don't you know , Jimin willing break your neck if knew he knew you got eyes on his wife ' he shook his head at the boy and smirked innerly as he pouted and tears filled his eyes as he looked at Haeun who met his eyes and narrowed her own at him .

" You're so cruel !! I will tell Jin hyung that you wanted sell me " Jungkook said crying while everyone around who it wasn't case but still felt like suddenly Haeun started looking like a trafficker.
Haeun rolled her eyes at him and he glared at her back as turned to Hwan .

" Princess , thankyou but is it fine for you to offend Advisor Lee like this? "

" Don't worry , she won't lift a finger for a Governor of some town . Mr.Hwan I have a work for you , recently while travelling Chaewon and her army stayed in a nearby town for rest . During that time a lot of resources for the army were stolen , can inquire about some information? There must be some other story behind this . Also take this.." Haeun said as she gave a big pouch of gold coins " If you need more , let me know . You guys don't have to take customers who you don't want to "

The men around Hwan all looked at Haeun who gave them a smile as she left .

" Mr.Hwan....why does princess looks so beautiful..." Hwan glanced at the guy who said this and other who didn't say anything but seemed to have thw same thoughts .

" She's Jimin's wife " and he left while all felt a chill down their spine .

-------------------------------------------------

Han was trembling as she tried to breath and felt how she was dying , she looked towards the person leaning against the wall in shadow . How can the little boy turn into a demon ? She cursed herself for offending him .

The person chuckled as he walked out of the shadow and looked at her body , her right hand was cut off .

" You deserved this for touching me! "

Jungkook looked at the eagle sitting on a tree and smirked at it " Come your meal is ready" and in a flash not just one but many eagles attacked on the dead body .

--------------------------------------------------

Two women's stood outside the mansion as they heard someone playing Gayageun , they walked inside and went towards the room it was coming from and grinned when they saw Taehyung .

" He's playing so beautifully..."

" Not just that but look at him , he's so handsome "

They looked at each other and entered the room , Taehyung looked up and frowned at them . He stood up " What do you want? This isn't a music hall but my own mansion "

One of them gave him a sluttry  smiled as she walked towards him " Oh Taehyung....we were just passing by but couldn't walk ahead without listening to your beautiful music " the woman nodded as she stood beside the other woman and her eyes racked over Taehyung " We would like it...if you can teach us something more..." she moved her hand towards him but before that a dagger slashed through her palm .

" Move that hand and I'll chop it off "
They looked at Taehyung who didn't seem as gentle as before and gulped down as they rushed outside . Taehyung rushed towards the washroom as he threw up .

Outside Jiho who just returned from the market saw the two rushing out with one them having a blood hand and frowmed as he rushed inside and saw the washrooms door opened as he entered and saw Taehyung who was sitting on the floor with his eyes closer and nauseous . He sat beside him as he rubbed Taehyung's back who immediately opened his eyes but sighed when he saw it was Jiho .

" Why don't you close the door when I leave hyung? " Taehyung smiled as he closed his eyes and took deep breaths .

" If the door is closed....she also won't come " Jiho's heart pained for Taehyung , in all these years only a few times he saw Taehyung smiling genuinely but the happiness , content and peacefullness he saw on his face the most was only when Haeun was around him .

-------------------------------------------------

" Did you help Moon? " Haeun looked up from the documents and saw Scholar Yun who was looking at her with narrow gaze " Are you planning to charm him? " Haeun rolled her eyes at that " I have the most handsome guy from that place Scholar Yun , I'm not after you little Moon " she nodded as she looked at Haeun suspiciously .

" Oh Btw did you hear?" Scholar Yun sat infront of Haeun's desk " Chaewon lost all the resources she was taking to the borden in a nearby town , it's clear that someone took benefit of the situation to create trouble for her "

Haeun sighed " Advisor Lee have to manage the issues regarding the Kingdom and other stuff..." Both of them knew the other stuff meant the scheming and battle between the Kim family and Lee family " That stupid Chaewon was used again ! If this keeps happening , it will crash her down "

' She can't go down yet....I have be faster before Chaewon go down '

" Also that bitch , who created a scene that day and wanted my Moon . She went missing , everyone tried to find her but no clues . It's not clear weather she died or what..."

Haeun frowned at that as she thought about something , just then the door was opened as Jimin entered grinning at her . Scholar Yun  smiled at him but looked away when she heard Haeun coughing " I'll take my leave third princess " Haeun gave her tight smile and nodded , Scholar Yun pouted at her and grinned as a thought came her mind " Third princess , let's go Cheongug pavillion together next time , you always go alone " And left immediately while Haeun cursed her as she looked at Jimin who seemed upset .

" You went there? Why? "

" Ahh I just went to tell you father about the contract being void now " Haeun looked at Jimin who seemed sad"What?" Jimin held her small finger as he fiddled with it and grazed his fingers on her neck " Don't go there , if you need something just tell me " Haeun shook her head as she smiled at him " Jimin, why are you jealous? I just went to inform you father..." Jimin frowned at her " Why do you mention my father all the time? "

' He have maintained his looks quite well , his body is fit and his stamina...'
Jimin gasped as he pointed at Haeun suspiciously " Do you have a crush on my dad ? " Haeun choked on her breath as she coughed .

" What the fuck are you thinking Jimin "

Jimin thought of something as he smirked and knelt before her and put his hands on her thighs " what are you doing? " He held the hem of her dress as he grinned at her " You help my father so much , I have to thankyou " and pulled it up in  flash as he tried to put his head inside , Haeun shreeked as she pressed it down and shook her head .
" no ! No ! No ! Stop !! How about tonight ? Not here ! Not now ! "
Jimin looked at her and bit hit lower lips as he gave her a innocent yet seductive look " Then you have to stay with me tonight " just then the door opened as Yoongi entered , he opened his mouth to say something but stopped at the scene before him . Jimin grinned at him and Haeun turned pale " Yoong..." the door was slammed shut as he left and Haeun wailed innerly " Why everytime Yoongi catches her when she's in these types of situation " .

--------------------------------------------------

" Wierd....it's early spring yet it's snowing so heavily.." Jin looked out window and turned to Haeun who was ready to leave " Do you have to out today? The wheather doesn't seem good"

Haeun nodded as she walked towards the door  " Yeah , I have to meet with Duke Kim for setting a date . I can't make it look like I don't care about the marriage" .

' Or I'll have another mother-in-law after me trying to kill me ! Outof all my in-laws only Jimin's father treats me nicely '

Hwan who was snuggling inside the blankets sneezed .

Haeun boarded the carriage as it left for Duke Kim's mansion , what can a little snow do? She was wrong , Haeun looked out the window as there was a blizzard .

' What kind of snow is this ? '

The gaurden knocked on the door as he opened it " Princess the blizzard is too big  , we shouldn't move ahead in such wheather . Can we stay in a nearby place ? "  Haeun came outside the carriage and saw that she was infront of Taehyung's mansion . She was hesitant but walked inside and saw Jiho who grinned when he saw her .

" Third princess !!  " Haeun smiled at him " Yeah , actually I was passing by but because of the blizzard I can move ahead . If it's fine can I stay here for a while? " Jiho nodded and he brought her inside and Taehyung looked at her surprised . Jiho told him everything and he turned to Haeun as she sneezed .

" Did you catch a cold ? Jiho , go bring some medicine " He held her hand as he made her sit on the bed " Take of your cloths " Haeun looked at him shocked .

" What...do you mean? " Taehyung smirked " If you don't wanna catch a cold then you better change your cloths wet from the snow " Taehyung held her chin as he caressed her jaw with his thump " Just what you're thinking about? " Haeun gulped as she moved away and took the cloths he gave her .

Haeun glanced at the cloths and smirked innerly , he likes teasing huh . She looked back at him innocently

" Taehyung , are you going to stay here while I change? " Taehyung at her with a confused face " Can't I? " Haeun glared and Taehyung puffed out a laugh .

" Don't worry I'll turn around " he sat on the bed facing his back towards her .
Haeun frowned at him " Can't you leave the room? " He shook his head .

" Why? " he looked back at her as he gave her a small smile " Because I want to be around you every second I can get" and turned back . Haeun looked at his back as a thought came to her mind .

Taehyung was looking at the moon through the window , he likes this window near his bed . At night it looks serene , suddenly he was pushed on the bed as his face pressed against the bed .
Haeun smirked as she held his wrists and held them with one hand behind his back , Taehyung didn't try to free himself . He glanced at her with side eyes and saw her smirk " What are you doing? " Haeun leaned closer to his ear as she whispered .

" In this position , what else I can do? "
A really sinful though came to his mind and he closed his eyes " Ofcourse I'm.."
His eyes shot opened when he felt something tighten around his wrists .
"....tying you up " Haeun moved away and Taehyung sat up as he looked out the window " You don't trust me ! " .

Haeun took off her cloths " It's not just you Taehyung , I have my gaurds up against everyone or I won't even know how I die "

" Even with Yoongi ? " Haeun froze at that , there was a bitterness in it . The playfulness that Taehyung always had was missing is these three words . She wore the clothes and looked at him .
" I know even around Seokjin you can be hesistant or reluctant to share your thoughts but Yoongi , he knows everything " . He looked at her and smiled but she could clearly see the gloominess in his eyes " Why did everything changed so much? "
Haeun walked towards the bed and sat beside him as she opened his hands .
Haeun sneezed and he touched her forehead and frowned " You caught cold? You have fever " When she didn't say anything Taehyung noticed her looking at him , Haeun sighed as she got of the bed " What happened? " Taehyung looked at her confused " I should leave now " Taehyung frowned as he got off the bed and stopped her .

" No , the blizzard hasn't stopped yet . It could be dangerous to travel in this wheather and you should take some rest" Haeun shook her head as she tried to leave but Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist from behind as he putted his head in the crook of her neck . Haeun was surprised , she felt his warm breath as his lips grazed against her skin  " Stay ! For tonight....don't leave me "

------------------------------------------------

" Other than first consort Seokjin , don't let anyone know about the third princess being here " Taehyung told Jiho who nodded as he left the room , taehyung picked the medicine as he sat on the bed and looked at Haeun who was leaning against the head board .
" Here take these medicine " He said with a smile , she looks more serene than that moon . When she kept looking out of the window , his faltered .

" I didn't poisoned it , if you want I can taste it " Haeun looked at him and sighed .

" Taehyung....will you hurt me? " At that moment he knew she wasn't talking about killing her but rather hurting her heart , he smiled as he moved the strands of hair on her face behind the ear and caressed her cheeks " I would kill myself before doing that " . For some reason Haeun didn't feel good , maybe because she doesn't know that if it's for her or the real Haeun from this world , the one who had a past with Taehyung .
She took the medicine and layed down on the bed " I'm fine . You don't need to stress over it , you should also sleep "

" Why did you leave in such a wheather? Duke Kim is the one getting more benefit than you through this marriage , she wouldn't have said a w..." He was cut off by Haeun " Why everytime we meet , we only talk about these politics and schemes? " Taehyung shook his head at her who was pouting " You're the one who come here only to inquire about something from me . Anyways , what you wanna talk about " Haeun looked at their hands intervene together .

" About the past....I don't remember much only some fragments here and there " Taehyung looked out of the window as his thumb moved on the back of her hand " When you were nine , you had gotten a high fever . You were feeling dizzy but still you clung to my side and I played your favorite tune to make you sleep " Haeun looked at his face , the moon light was shining over his skin making him even more handsome than he was " Why? Was no one else was there take care of me? "

" Your father had died when you were just a baby and in that palace , where everyone was playing favorites , no one had the time to take care of the abandoned princess who won't bring any benefits to them " Taehyung sighed and looked down at Haeun who already fallen asleep .

' I had stayed by your side longer than I was away for , still why do you seem so unfamiliar yet my heart feels a connection stronger than before? '
He caressed her head and slowly brushed away the hairs from the back of her neck and saw the red mole there , the birthmark she have since birth .
' You....Who are you? '  he leaned over as he kissed on the side of her head .

" Good night Haeun "

*************************
Hey readers ,
Hope you'll are liking the story , do vote and comments please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.5K 27
After one fateful encounter, you find yourself transmigrated into your favorite novel as the Empress that shares the same name as you. Most would thi...
1.7M 81.8K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
2.7M 118K 113
in which you find your soulmate, but it instead of one person, you have seven
150K 5.9K 42
•mature content• -Sexual themes from mild angst to 21+ -violence (will have tw) This fantasy story is about where a group of all kinds of beings and...