✓ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

By Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 18

2.4K 32 0
By Alonely_Lady

☆ 18. Chapter 18
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

The other party looked at her and trotted up to her in a few steps. He wanted to step forward but seemed to be afraid of something.

Xu Wan performed this look so well that Tang Yao wanted to applaud her.

"Yao Yao, are you still angry? Just pretend it was all my fault and let me apologize to you, okay?" Xu Wan's eyes turned red again, "Stop being angry and go home."

Xu Wan's words It's deliberately a bit vague and arouses people's imagination.

Tang Yao frowned and took a step back: "What are you talking about? Stand far away, we are not that familiar."

Xu Wan seemed to have been hit by something when she heard this, and tears fell down like broken beads.

He kept saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

After saying that, he ran away alone.

In a place where no one saw it, a camera was secretly withdrawn.

Although the remaining people had doubts in their hearts, they didn't show it on their faces.

"Be careful. I think this person is weird. He might do something behind his back." Zhang Qing did not ask about their relationship, but whispered in Tang Yao's ear.

Tang Yao nodded: "I know, thank you, Sister Qing."

Tang Yao looked a little cold when she wasn't smiling, but she looked soft when she smiled.

Zhang Qing couldn't help but touched her head.

Lu Bei, who was watching the interaction between the two, had dark eyes and didn't know what he was thinking.

The program team will edit out the interesting parts of the day’s live broadcast and put them on the official account.

As the show became more popular, so did the comments.

Among the laughter and laughter, there were several voices that were not very harmonious.

"As a daughter of a wealthy family, Xu Wan, why do you have to lower yourself to suffer this kind of pain? Illegitimate girls are very harmful to people." "

What do you mean upstairs? I saw several news about illegitimate girls today, but I can't find them. It's so uncomfortable to find out the truth."

"Humph, I can only say that the illegitimate daughter is very capable of making Xu Wan's father force Xu Wan to find someone." "

That said, Xu Wan is quite pitiful at home. The illegitimate daughter Who is it? Tell me, let's help Miss Xu vent her anger."

There were not many such shady comments, but not too few. In the end, many people asked, but they didn't find out who this illegitimate daughter was, which aroused everyone's attention. Infinite conjecture.

Xu Wan was lying in the room calling Chen Yuxuan, her voice still had a hint of crying.

"Brother Yuxuan, it seems that Yaoyao really doesn't like me. Is it a wrong decision for me to come here?"

"How could it be?" Chen Yuxuan sounded very quiet, "Wanwan is too kind, if I stay there Come back as soon as you are unhappy. There is no need to compromise so much. Even if you are worried that the Xu family will neglect you because of Tang Yao, you will always be a little princess here." "

Brother Yuxuan, you are so kind." Xu Wan blushed and sounded sweet.

"You know how good I am. Come back when you have had enough fun. Let's set a wedding date early. I really want to marry you home early."

The sweet words in Chen Yuxuan's mouth were spread out as if they were free, and Xu Wan was Completely in hand.

After hanging up the phone, a snow-white arm wrapped around him: "Brother Chen, are you really going to marry that charming girl? Will you come to me again in the future?"

The woman's inky hair was wrapped around Chen Yuxuan's chest, extremely Totally ambiguous.

Chen Yuxuan lifted the woman's chin and kissed her, but his tone was a little cold: "Recognize your identity."

The woman curled her lips unwillingly, and the next second, the whole person was wrapped around her, like a charming water snake.

She had to take advantage of Chen Yuxuan not getting married to get more benefits for herself.

The next day, the guests had to go to Tang Yao’s fields to pick fresh vegetables, and they also had to help Xiaoli kill the pigs and get the meat.

The plants are stained with dew, and the morning wind is very refreshing, mixed with the fragrance of earth, which is a smell you have never smelled in a big city.

It just smells refreshing.

Everyone put on the clothes and shoes prepared by the program crew.

When Xu Wan appeared again, she looked gentle and gentle again, as if the person who ran away crying yesterday was not her.

Her clothes and shoes were specially delivered from the city overnight.

"I will be allergic if I wear poor quality clothes and shoes." Xu Wan explained to the camera.

The barrage was peaceful, and everyone expressed their understanding.

"Miss Xu has been raised rich since she was a child, so why is she so squeamish?"

"If my family were so rich, I might be more arrogant than Miss Xu." "

Then since I know that I am so squeamish, why do I have to come to this show?" "

The netizen who said this was naturally criticized by others. Everyone seemed to have a natural affection for Xu Wan, who is rich and polite.

Her family background has put a thick layer of filters on her.

After everyone changed their clothes, they walked towards the vegetable field.

It was still Xiaoyue who demonstrated for everyone first, and then let the guests take action.

Zheng Xinrui’s exclamations and coquettish sounds could be heard from time to time.

There was a lot of complaints on the barrage, and everyone felt a little sorry for the new Sun Yi.

Zheng Xinrui seemed to rely on Sun Yi, and her words and actions were a bit ambiguous. Sun Yi was too young and didn't know how to refuse, so he could only help.

Zheng Xinrui did meet her expectations, black and red.

Xu Wan didn't ask anyone for help, but she couldn't bear to look at the vegetables picked in front of her, and she couldn't even find a complete one.

After picking it off for a while, her hands turned red and she wanted to lose her temper. However, she took care of the camera and didn't do it. She just thought in her heart that Tang Yao would be completely trampled under her feet and unable to turn over.

On the other side, Shen Wentao and Du Meijuan had a particularly harmonious atmosphere before, one was gentle and the other cheerful. Some netizens actually knocked the two of them and even named them Aesthetic CP.

The two teachers unknowingly achieved the effect Zheng Xinrui had originally wanted.

The program team was working in full swing, and Tang Yao also took advantage of her free time to go out to buy things.

She wants to buy some bamboo fruit baskets to hold her fruits.

She remembered that there was a family in the town who was very good at weaving bamboo baskets, and some people from out of town came here because of it.

Tang Yao found that after coming back, she slowly remembered some of the things she had forgotten.

As soon as she went out, she met a hunchbacked young man wearing flip-flops.

The man leaned casually against the tree not far from the gate, looking up and down at Tang Yao with frivolous eyes.

Tang Yao had met him. This was the son of the flower cake factory owner who was so popular among the matchmakers.

Seeing Tang Yao, the man wandered over. He thought he was handsome, but in fact he was wretched and greasy.

"Tang Yao? You should know me, right? My family owns the largest flower cake factory in town." As he spoke, the man shook the bangs on his forehead.

"Anything else? If there's nothing else, I'll leave first." Tang Yao said calmly.

"I heard from the matchmaker, are you unwilling?" The man chuckled.

"Yeah, isn't it strange that you don't want to?" Tang Yao didn't want to talk to him anymore and walked a few steps quickly.

Unexpectedly, the man behind him was chasing after her.

"Are you playing hard to get? You know, there are many people who want to marry me, but I just fall in love with you. Don't take Qiao, eh?"

Tang Yao had no expression on her face. She just felt that Xiaoli should not put too much oil on her meal at night. .

"Please understand, I have clearly rejected you. If you harass me again, I will call the police." Tang Yao sounded a little more stern and took out her mobile phone as if to make a call.

"It's shameless, just wait for me." Seeing that Tang Yao was not getting enough, the man became angry and said harsh words before leaving.

Tang Yao retracted her hand holding the electric shock baton. Her temper has been much calmer since she came back. In a small world, such a person would have been knocked down by her long ago. It just so happens that some people think she is weak and can be bullied.

The family that made handmade bamboo baskets was still some distance away from here, and Tang Yao walked for twenty minutes to get there.

There are a lot of processed bamboo pieces piled at the door. A skinny old man is sitting on a small bamboo chair. He is weaving a bamboo basket quickly with his hands. It seems that he is already halfway done.

The old man looked up and saw Tang Yao with a smile on his face.

"It's Yaoyao, Xiaohua, bring a stool for Yaoyao." The old man shouted into the room.

"I know, I know." A young male voice came from the room.

After a while, a thin and handsome man came out, holding a bamboo stool in his hand.

When he saw Tang Yao, the man's fair face suddenly turned red and he became a little at a loss.

After the old man's reminder, he placed the stool in front of Tang Yao.

"I just graduated from college and am still ignorant." The old man defended his grandson.

"It's okay, Grandpa Dong. I'm here to order some bamboo baskets to hold fruits." Tang Yao put down the fruits he brought and said to the old man in front of him.

Grandpa Dong and Tang Yao's parents have known each other for many years. Grandpa Dong watched Tang Yao grow up.

The young man put down the stool, but did not leave immediately. Instead, he moved a chair and sat next to Grandpa Dong, helping to arrange the bamboo pieces while listening to the conversation between the two.

Tang Yao carefully described the style she wanted, and Grandpa Dong understood it as soon as he heard it.

"Don't worry, I promise to make it beautiful for you. Just come and pick up the goods in three days." Grandpa Dong said, he was still very confident in his craftsmanship.

Tang Yao wanted to pay a deposit, but Grandpa Dong waved his hand and refused: "You and I still can't believe it?"

When Tang Yao left, the young man stretched his neck to look, but Grandpa Dong slapped him on the back.

"What are you looking at? Do you think people can like you like this? If you come back to help, you will know how to play games all day long." Grandpa Dong scolded him a few times.

The man was trained to the point where he could not hold his head up, begging for mercy repeatedly and promising that he would help before giving up.

After spending more than 20 minutes walking back to the B&B, Tang Yao felt that her back was sweating a little and wanted to go back and take a good bath.

Just when I returned to the B&B, I heard a sharp noise.

"...You are committing fraud! Why are flowers so expensive?"

"You can bring experts over for appraisal at any time." Xiaoyue's neither humble nor arrogant voice rang out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 98K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
191K 3.1K 74
https://m.shubaow.net/111/111316/ Author: Jiang Shiyi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-13 Latest: Chapter 74 rebirth finished 399...
228K 4.7K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
74K 835 89
Lin Chuge has always been an existence that many people envy. She was born into a wealthy family and was the only daughter in the family. She has bil...