✓ Little Flower Demon[Inters...

By koushuu17

Author: Xi Daqin Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed Jinchu is a little flower demon that only bea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
End

20

295 8 0
By koushuu17

☆ 21. Chapter 20

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

This man was almost shocked by his boss, such a big reaction?

Recalling that time, his expression was not very good: "That boy was about half a head shorter than me. He was a bit thin and fair. He was good-looking and well-behaved, but the way he felt to me..." He He became serious as he spoke and shook his head: "I just looked at the cat a few more times, and he seemed to feel it immediately. If I hadn't hurriedly hid in the garbage dump, I would have been found out." It was

even weirder . The strange thing is that even when he ran to the garbage dump, he saw the other party leaving, but he still vaguely felt that the other party was still nearby.

His intuition has always been very accurate. This kind of intuition made him wonder how many reconnaissance missions he had completed and how many dangers he had avoided, so he hid in the garbage dump until dark.

The height and appearance are consistent. Ye Ruisheng is about the same height as his subordinate. The boy was about half a head shorter than him at the beginning, fair and fair, with delicate facial features. He couldn't help but ask: "What color are his eyes?"

The subordinate said: "Black, with black hair and black eyes, just like us."

Ye Ruisheng frowned slightly after hearing this, but if the cat is really That cat can change its size so much, and changing the color of its eyes is nothing.

"Boss, do you want to continue the investigation?"

Ye Ruisheng fell into thinking. Assuming that his guess was correct, it was indeed the young man who came to the empire from the disappeared planet. What was his purpose? Selling feathers for money, but not showing up, haunting the slums of District 9... Could it be that he is short of money?

Ye Ruisheng said: "There is no need to investigate any more. Just pretend you don't know about this matter." He trusts this subordinate, but there are no walls in the world that are impermeable. When he pays attention to something, the people who pay attention to him are likely to do it because of him. What was discovered by the action. The ninth district is not yet completely under control, and Ye Ruisheng does not want to take risks. He does not intend to rely on others in this matter. If necessary, he will take action himself.

Because of his order, the three brothers successfully transported away the low-grade alloys filled with three large hover trucks that night. No one paid attention to their movements, so no one knew that there were more low-grade alloys in the dilapidated warehouse at the foot of a certain mountain. A whole bunch of alloys.

Ye Ruisheng originally planned to take it easy and not rush to find anyone, but someone gave him a gift the next day.

The other party was the district chief of the tenth district. After guarding him for most of the day, he mysteriously and confidently presented a heavy and delicate box. When he opened it, there was something dark inside, exuding a ferocious beast-like smell. With strong pressure, the tentacles were like cold and thick armor. When unfolded, they turned out to be a complete snake slough.

"Such a good thing came out of my market. Old man, I immediately thought of the Governor. With such a coercive snake slough attached, it is most appropriate to give it to the Governor." District Chief of the Tenth District patted the horse. Shit, he said openly and secretly that his area was full of outstanding people, prosperous and full of good things.

When the Governor's Palace was located in the Ninth District, he didn't take it seriously. He just thought that this Governor's eyesight was not very good. But now that he heard that the Governor wanted to build a military academy in the Ninth District, he was not calm.

Belfield has been in chaos for so many years, and now that it is getting attention from the top and is about to develop, how important is the first military academy? How far-reaching is the effect? Why should the extremely poor and most backward Ninth District do such a good thing?

He wanted to apply for this military academy to be included in his territory.

Of course, he wouldn't say it. He also kept a pair of white snake sloughs and gave them to the respected Chief Consul, Her Royal Highness Princess Doya...the highly respected female congressman next to him.

Ye Ruisheng looked at the black snake slough but was speechless.

It was this smell again. If it really came from the young man's hand, how could he dare to take out such an extraordinary thing so casually?

After the mayor of the 10th District had finished his explicit hints and left with satisfaction, Ye Ruisheng asked people to go down and keep an eye on various underground trading markets, and if he found extraordinary things like snake sloughs, he would buy them as soon as he saw them.

He also cast a wide net, but he couldn't help it and Jin Chu changed a completely different approach. On this day, when the leaders of the military and political parties held a meeting, he smelled the fragrance of grass and trees again.

Her Royal Highness Princess Doya, who was sitting on the main seat with a friendly and sweet smile, said to everyone: "Today someone brought me a jar of bees, which they said was the highest-grade queen honey unique to Sweet Star. Let's drink it too."

Sweet Star It is a planet famous for producing all kinds of honey. The honey produced there has a good reputation and is generally not expensive. Most people can afford it. It is very famous, but queen honey is hard to come by. Even the royal family may not be able to drink it often.

Ye Ruisheng: "..." He smelled the special aroma of grass and trees that was almost invisible in the sweet and fragrant honey fragrance, and said: "Pour me a glass too."

Everyone looked at him, although the meeting was still going on I havent started yet, but its still a bit strange to taste honey water at the conference table. Only a few female officials showed any interest, while the men remained unmoved and openly drank honey water. Do you want to give up the tough guy image?

Therefore, Ye Ruisheng's voice was particularly abrupt, but as if it was a matter of course, he calmly glanced back at the strange gazes directed at him. Those people immediately looked away, looking at the sky, looking at their hands, and then one by one, they all asked to drink honey water.

Special support.

Her Royal Highness the Princess, who was almost left alone but a little embarrassed and regretful, breathed a sigh of relief when she saw this scene. She glanced gratefully at the young and handsome Governor who was sitting not far away. The light in his brown eyes flashed thoughtfully. He could do it for him. He rescued himself, and it seemed that he was not completely indifferent to him.

The governor took a sip of the honey water and sighed in his heart. It was unmistakable, it was that kind of smell.

Now there are two possibilities. One is that the feathers, snake sloughs, and honey are not the boy's handiwork, but at least they are related to him. There is also a possibility that these are all done by the young man, then he is either really short of money, or he did it on purpose. If it is intentional, that's fine, but if it is just to exchange money, then there is something wrong. .

No matter what the possibility was, Ye Ruisheng could no longer just watch.

After the meeting was over and the day's work was over, Ye Ruisheng returned to the Governor's Mansion. After a while, he put on a formal suit that was not grand but very solemn, and planned to meet the person who was most likely his savior.

Since he was meeting his savior, he naturally had to bring gifts. He didn't know what the boy liked, but if the other person had a cat, he would give him something that the cat could use.

In the night, a slender and muscular figure carried a suitcase that was not too small and quietly came out of the Governor's Mansion.

...

At the foot of a barren mountain in the ninth district, Jinchu looked at a warehouse of alloys and his heart was filled with beauty. The three brothers working together were really awesome. Their combination of skills to deceive people was amazing, and they were stunned to see that. A jar of honey was promoted as some kind of queen honey, and I found a pretty good channel and sold more than 600,000 credit coins.

Because the work efficiency is really good, and after Xiao Miao Miao's observation, the three of them have no intention of causing harm at all, and they are quite reliable and trustworthy. I was so happy that I gave them a full 100,000 credit coins for their hard work. , he still had 500,000 credit coins left in his hand. Today he went to the scrap collection station and bought all the remaining low-grade alloys. He also bought out a smaller amount of high-grade alloys.

Jinchu looked at the alloys in this warehouse and was always worried that something might happen again, so he decided to send them back to his hometown tonight.

At the same time, at the edge of the garbage dump, the three brothers who went out to have a big meal to celebrate because they had made a lot of money ran back in embarrassment in the night. The second brother's back was covered with blood, and he had been stabbed. After one stab, the other two people were also injured, but not that seriously.

"I'll go to the warehouse and tell the boss about this. Those sons of bitches can't kill them!" The third child looked at the half-dead look of the second child and said through gritted teeth with red eyes.

They were being stared at while they were eating. When they came out, they were blocked in the alley. Those people were targeting them because of the two pairs of snake skins. They asked them where the snake skins came from and whether there were more. If there are too many, they will be arrested.

The three of them didn't have any skills, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to cheat and kidnap without making a name for themselves. They were almost caught, and they had to go through a lot of trouble to get rid of those people, but they were all injured in the process.

"No." The oldest one was still the calmest. He took off the clothes from the second brother's back and said, "The boss said there is something very important tonight. Don't disturb him yet. Go and get the medicine." We'll get through it tonight."

The third child had no choice but to go get the medicine, but as soon as he moved, the small broken door of their house was knocked down, and a group of people broke in menacingly, subduing the three of them in a few seconds.

"Are you following us?" Lao Yi also panicked.

The leader, who looked like a gangster, laughed and said, "I blame you for being stupid... What do you think, did you find anything?" He asked the other people who were rummaging around in the house.

"No, there's nothing!" The room was only so big, so they turned over all the beds and found nothing.

The leader stepped on Lao Yi's face: "Where did you get that kind of snake skin? And that queen honey, where did it come from?"

It's not surprising that they were jealous. People who could have come up with these good things must have They also had some backgrounds, so they didn't dare to covet him, but after checking, they found that these three brothers had absolutely no backgrounds, and they didn't understand the market at all. Like that snake skin, even if normal people traded it, they would have to exchange it for things or favors. In the end, they set up a shabby stall and sold it for a bag of money.

Could it be that there is someone behind this?

Except for the unconscious second brother, the other two refused to speak. The leader smiled: "Give these two brothers a good greeting and let them know the rules." The

sound of punches, kicks and screams could be heard far away in the night. , the neighbors could hear it, but there were quite a few fights here, or fights within families were common, and no one wanted to cause trouble, so they just pretended not to hear it.

When Ye Ruisheng arrived carrying a box of gifts and dressed in formal clothes, before he reached his destination, he heard screams there, mixed with the smell of blood. His face changed slightly and he immediately quickened his pace.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] After the Young Man Was Deceived into Marriage , [Danmei] My Boyfriend B Turned into A , [Danmei] Chu Liuxiangs Feast of Gluttonous Villains , [Danmei] Miracle I , [Danmei] The Magical Monster in the Flower Shop , [Danmei] The cannon fodder little emperor and the black lotus are fucked , [Danmei] There is room for rebirth in the ring of red buildings , [Danmei] After living with my roommate, I became bent , [Danmei] Rub the fox tail for you , [Danmei] Mr. Gu kneels down beg me to forgive him

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 308 82
Author: Wu Yongjun Category: Tanmi doujin As Long Aotian of the Xuantian Continent, he experienced the set menu that all Long Aotian would have. Afte...
17.9K 242 28
(Aka, a random bunch of events that came from my imagination that could've happened before or after or even during canon. Oneshots about different sc...
27.3K 530 12
[COMPLETED] Hi guys,this is my first time writing fanfiction so please support me and english is not my first language so ignore my spelling and gram...
6.9K 72 5
Not Mine Offline Reading 天無風雪 Author: Tianwu Fengxue Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-12-19 The latest chapter: the final cha...