✓ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

De Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 14

2.5K 40 0
De Alonely_Lady

☆ 14. Chapter 14
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, he can't walk when he sees these flowers and plants. We want to stay. Please give us the biggest room." A gentle voice came in from outside the door.

"I'll call the boss." Before Xiaoyue left, she took another look at the old man squatting in the garden, and then left uneasy.

She called Tang Yao and told her about the old man's strange behavior.

Xiaoyue still doesn't quite understand the behavior of some human beings, so her words are full of doubts.

When Tang Yao arrived at the door, the old man was talking happily to a woman wearing a cheongsam next to him: "This is the ghost-faced orchid, and the thread tea, as well as the iceberg and flame over there, the quality is so good! It's just so messy. Stacking them together is too wasteful."

"I know, I know, get up quickly, what does it look like! The boss will kick us out after a while." The woman said helplessly.

"Hello, you two. Due to some special reasons, we are temporarily closed to the outside world." Tang Yao said politely to the two of them.

"I know, I know, it's just that variety show. I've already said hello to them. Boss Tang can call and ask." The old man stood up. Although he was talking to Tang Yao, his eyes never left the flowers and plants on the ground.

Before Tang Yao could call to confirm, Huang Yong's call came first.

"Boss Tang, this is the father of the company boss's friend. I'm causing trouble for you."

Huang Yong's voice sounded tired. It seemed that he had been really busy recently. His attitude had always been very good, and Tang Yao did not embarrass him. , agreed directly and rejected his suggestion of adding money.

After hanging up the phone, Tang Yao asked Xiaoyue to take them to the family room of 588.

"Boss, do you sell the flowers here?" Before leaving, the old man asked, "I came here after watching a friend's video. The flowers you have here are all treasures, and they are all very good. If you want to sell them, I'll buy it no matter how much it costs."

The old man was Ji Mingquan who had gone to Zhou Yunliang's home to ask for the address over tea, and the woman was his wife Huang Hui.

"I'm sorry, the flowers here are all unique, and I have no plans to sell them for the time being." Tang Yao said.

The flowers here were all saved one by one by her from other small worlds, and some of them were tainted with fairy spirit. She didn't want to sell them casually.

Ji Mingquan felt a little regretful after hearing the answer. He wanted to say something more, but was pulled away by his wife Huang Hui: "Okay, okay, it's so late today. Let's go have something to eat first. If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Although Ji Mingquan said Somewhat annoyed, he followed me obediently.

After putting away the things, Huang Hui took Ji Mingquan to the restaurant.

Unexpectedly, I also saw a lot of flowers and plants in the restaurant. All of them are varieties sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they are stored separately and carefully taken care of. They are growing well even if they are placed randomly here, swaying slowly in the wind. , Ji Mingquan felt that his eyes were running out.

Huang Hui shook her head and simply sat down and ordered her favorite dish.

"Aunt Huang." A voice sounded across from her. Huang Hui looked up and saw Lu Bei who had taken off his mask and glasses.

"It's Xiaobei. Isn't the first program over? Why didn't you go back?"

"The scenery here is nice. Stay here for two more days." Lu Bei said.

Huang Hui also accidentally saw Lu Bei in a private hospital some time ago, but at that time he seemed to be immersed in some kind of darkness, depressed and depressed, and he was completely different from now.

Her good upbringing prevented her from uncovering other people's scars, so she just said, "Then just stay with us."

Lu Bei was not a talkative person, so after saying hello to Ji Mingquan, he stood up and left.

The dishes they ordered were all very appetizing. Even Ji Ming, who was focused on flowers and plants, was surprised and ate an extra bowl of rice.

"No wonder Lao Zhou shows off in the group. It is indeed a good place to cultivate body and mind." Ji Mingquan nodded frequently, but of course, his eyes still fell on the flowers and plants nearby.

Huang Hui didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

...

In the Xu family villa, Xu Wanzheng and her best friends were looking through this year's new jewelry magazines.

"Wanwan, have you read the hot searches recently?" Best friend Sun Le put down the magazine in his hand and said to Xu Wan.

"No, I've been worrying about where to go on my honeymoon after getting married. Brother Yuxuan is also the same. It's fine if he decides on such a small matter. He insists on letting me choose the place I like." Although she was complaining, she The sweet smile on his lips was obviously showing off.

Sun Le gave her an angry look: "Okay, I know your brother Jia Yuxuan is good to you, but this news is related to your father's illegitimate daughter. When he

heard the word illegitimate daughter, Xu Wan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Before you Didn’t you take photos for me? So I recognized it right away. Sun Le said and handed the mobile phone in his hand to Xu Wan, "It seems that her life after leaving the Xu family was not good at all. It was also her retribution. Who asked her mother to be a mistress." "

Sun Le's family is not bad, but his parents are very different from each other. His father blatantly takes his mistress with him outside. His mother is cowardly and dare not say anything, so Sun Le is very disgusted with illegitimate daughters. Xu

Wan A trace of unnaturalness flashed in his eyes, because Tang Yao had not been back for long, and everyone did not know the inside story.

In order to prevent himself from knowing that he was not the real daughter of the Xu family, Xu Wan spread to others that Tang Yao was actually It was the news that she had an illegitimate daughter.

Naturally, Sun Le believed it without hesitation, and felt even more sorry for his friend, feeling that she must have been wronged.

"Don't say that, it's not easy for her either. "Xu Wan's tone was gentle.

"You just have such a good temper. You must be more powerful, otherwise how can you frighten the monsters and monsters outside! "Sun Le quite hates the fact that iron cannot become steel.

Xu Wan smiled softly and her eyes fell on Sun Le's mobile phone.

The picture showed Tang Yao being harassed by Ouyang Hua.

Xu Wan's proud smile disappeared in a flash. Tang Yao was so stupid to give up this easy opportunity. She lived a wealthy life, lived in poverty, and was harassed by old men. Thinking of the aggressive look of the other party at that time, she felt happy.

But when she saw many people praising Tang Yao's good looks in the comments, she was unhappy again.

"Surprisingly, Some people praised her for her beauty. These people must be blind. "Sun Le said angrily.

"After all, she has her father's genes, so she won't be that ugly. "Xu Wan said in a mocking tone.

Sun Le curled her lips, and the disgust in his eyes was even worse.

After Sun Le left, Xu Wan took out the video and watched it several times, and finally decided that Tang Yao had become more beautiful. , whose facial features were almost exactly the same as those of the Xu family.

Xu Wan was a little scared, afraid that others would know the truth that she had always wanted to hide.

So, when having dinner, she proposed to Xu Anguo that she wanted to participate in the variety show Escape from the City as an amateur When

Xu Anguo heard this, he frowned: "Why do you really want to participate in some variety show? You and Yuxuan are about to get married. Don't go out and show off at this time.

"Yes, Wanwan, wouldn't it be good to just stay at home? " I heard that the environment of that variety show was not good. Why should I suffer this? "Sun Yulan also echoed.

Xu Wan sighed: "Mom and dad, it's actually because of Yaoyao. I saw the video. Yaoyao was not having a good life and was harassed by a man in his forties. I want to go Look at her and persuade her to go home. "

Xu Anguo's face turned even more ugly: "It's embarrassing! If someone finds out, where will my Xu family's face be? "

"What do you care about this kind of person? She has no tutoring and goes against her parents. Let her suffer." A trace of disgust flashed in Sun Yulan's eyes.

Xu Wan was not surprised by her parents' reaction. Before she could even put on a smile, she suddenly met the eyes of Xu Haocheng, who had been silent all this time.

Seeing the complicated look in the other person's eyes, Xu Wan showed her signature soft smile.

Ever since Tang Yao left, Xu Haocheng had been estranged from her. No matter what Xu Wan said, he maintained his own attitude. Xu Wan was angry, but she had no choice but to let him go. Anyway, the real decision-maker in this family was Xu Wan. The father promised the mother.

"After all, she is my parents' biological daughter. I can't bear to see my parents regret it in the future." Xu Wan said so sincerely that Sun Yulan, who was constantly pressing her, held her hand.

"I was brought up to be considerate."

Xu Anguo didn't know what he thought of. He didn't object immediately, but frowned and thought.

The company is now encountering some problems and needs a daughter to help him get back the investment through marriage. Tang Yao is undoubtedly the best candidate, and through live broadcasts, Tang Yao may be used to help the Xu family build momentum.

"In that case, you go and have fun, pay more attention to Tang Yao, and let her go home as soon as possible." Xu Anguo went through all kinds of thoughts in his mind, and finally made a decision.

Xu Wan's smile froze for a moment. She didn't expect that Xu Anguo was still thinking about getting Tang Yao back.

Everyone at the table had their own thoughts and hastily ended the dinner.

...

The next day, when Tang Yao got up, Ji Mingquan had already walked around behind Xiaoyue, still praising her.

"There are so many types of flowers with different raising conditions and different amounts of watering, and you actually remember them all."

Xiaoyue was not bored, nodded with a smile, and patiently answered Ji Mingquan's questions.

Huang Hui was walking on the other side, breathing the exceptionally fresh air in the yard.

"Old Ji, please stop embarrassing this little girl, she still has to work." Seeing Ji Mingquan following Xiaoyue, Huang Hui shouted.

After the lady spoke, Ji Mingquan calmed down a little.

When Tang Yao went to the restaurant, she happened to see Huang Hui talking to Ji Mingquan and said hello.

"Boss Tang, do you know that the flowers and plants here are very valuable?" Ji Mingquan couldn't help but asked out of curiosity.

"I know." Tang Yao nodded.

Ji Mingquan's eyes widened, and he didn't know how to answer for a while: "I know you are still showing it off like this? Even if you don't have a separate greenhouse, you should keep them separated from ordinary flowers and plants."

"But you also see Here we are, my flowers are growing very well." Tang Yao spread her hands, "It can be seen that your method may not be suitable for all flowers and plants."

Ji Mingquan was speechless, and Huang Hui chuckled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

568K 18.4K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
49.7K 952 47
Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relationship with the film emperor with hidden...
74.2K 835 89
Lin Chuge has always been an existence that many people envy. She was born into a wealthy family and was the only daughter in the family. She has bil...
191K 3.1K 74
https://m.shubaow.net/111/111316/ Author: Jiang Shiyi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-13 Latest: Chapter 74 rebirth finished 399...