βœ“ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

By Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 12

2.6K 29 0
By Alonely_Lady

☆ 12. Chapter 12
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

Lu Bei didn’t say anything about what happened in the afternoon. He knew very well how crazy his fans were.

So he just made up a random reason and got past it.

Seeing that the fans had stopped, the chief director Huang Yong breathed a sigh of relief. You know, Lu Bei's live broadcast was suddenly interrupted in the afternoon, and his phone and private messages almost exploded backstage.

It wasn't until Lu Bei's agent came forward that the situation got better.

Because Lu Bei had not been seen during the task, several other artists also came over and expressed some concern.

Zheng Xinrui didn't catch Lu Bei's camera in the afternoon, so she wouldn't let it go at this time. She had already seen netizens' comments about her during the lunch break, but she didn't take it seriously. Black and red are also red. When her popularity increases, Just create some topic to clear things up.

She pushed Wu Yang aside and faced the camera with a concerned look on her face.

But before he could say anything, Lu Bei stood up and walked out.

Zheng Xinrui was left standing there, the smile on his face disappeared before he could put it on.

Lu Bei is famous for his eccentric and cold personality in the entertainment industry, so fans did not find his actions abrupt. Instead, they picked out details during the live broadcast and felt that their idol had lost weight.

Zheng Xinrui naturally did not dare to show anything in front of the camera, but the secretly clenched fists hidden behind her back still exposed her inner feelings.

...

Far outside an antique courtyard house in Beijing, a black stretched car parked at the entrance of the courtyard. An old man in Tang suit got out of the car and walked hurriedly into the courtyard. The bodyguard behind him hurriedly parked the car. Jog to keep up.

"Old Zhou! Old Zhou!" The old man shouted at the top of his lungs before he had taken a few steps.

"What are you shouting for?! You're so surprised." With this reply, the door to the main wing opened, and the person who came out was Zhou Yunliang, who had stayed at Tangyao B&B for one night before. At this time, he stared in front of him angrily. old man.

"Quick, quick, show me the video you sent to the group before." The old man said straightforwardly, not caring about his tone.

Although Zhou Yunliang was a little confused, he still took out his mobile phone from his pocket and retrieved the video taken that day and handed it to the old man.

After clicking play, the old man stared at the screen without blinking, as if he was afraid of missing something.

After watching it for a while, he replayed it and watched it again carefully. When he finally stopped, his voice became more excited: "If I read it correctly, this must be the ghost-faced orchid, and there are flames next to it. And Bingshan, I can’t see clearly from the side. Lao Zhou, tell me, why can’t you take a good video? Why are you just taking pictures of yourself?!” The

old man’s tone was a bit complaining, and Zhou Yunliang’s eyes widened in anger. Eye.

What you are saying is, if he shoots videos, who will he shoot if he doesn’t shoot himself? !

The person in front of me is one of Lao Zhou's best old friends, named Ji Mingquan. The Ji family's importance in Beijing cannot be underestimated.

Mr. Ji has two daughters and one son. They are all smart and capable, so he has released the rights in his hands early. His biggest hobby is to take care of some flowers and plants, and he is considered a semi-expert. Therefore, in Zhou Yunliang's video He suddenly got so excited when he saw what seemed to be precious flowers and plants.

"Lao Zhou, give me the address quickly and I'll go and see for myself." Ji Mingquan became more and more excited as he spoke. He felt like he wanted to go directly to the scene the next second.

Zhou Yunliang, who had just been talked about inexplicably, now started to take Qiao.

No matter what Ji Mingquan said, he still held his own purple clay cup and sipped it in small sips, adopting an attitude of ignoring and not taking the initiative.

Ji Mingquan finally came to his senses, rolled his eyes helplessly, and muttered something like "stingy".

"Okay, didn't I go to the tea garden this time? I got a few taels of white tea before the rain, and you will share half of it." Ji Mingquan said with pain.

"Give it all to me." Zhou Yunliang finally spoke, with a proud smile like an old fox on his face.

Ji Mingquan gritted his teeth and finally waved his hands angrily: "It's all for you, it's all for you!"

Zhou Yunliang then told him the address, and finally added slowly: "By the way, the B&B is currently filming some variety show, and it seems that it is not open to the public for the time being. Yes."

This sentence was like a basin of cold water poured on the head of the happy Ji Mingquan.

He stared at Zhou Yunliang for a long time, and finally took out his mobile phone and called his son.

"Go and check which entertainment company is filming the variety show in the Garden of Memory."

After a moment, Ji Mingquan smiled after receiving the response.

"Don't forget the tea you promised me!"

"Don't forget it." Ji Mingquan waved his hand and left without looking back.

"Old Ji, when will the problem of wind and rain be changed?"

The bodyguard beside him lowered his head and did not dare to speak.

...

In the evening, when Tang Yao came back from the vegetable field, she saw a person standing in front of her small building.

It was Ouyang Hua, a male singer who was almost forty years old.

Is this just waiting for her?

Tang Yao looked around. There was no one around, and there was no camera from the program team. After thinking for a while, she frowned and walked over.

Ouyang Hua raised his head when he heard the voice, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Tang Yao's tone was a little cold.

"It's okay. I walked by here at night. Boss Tang, did you just come back from the fields?" Tang

Yao wore rubber shoes on her feet, which were covered with mud, and she was holding a hoeing tool in her hand.

Tang Yao nodded and put the tool in the corner. Proper exercise is good for your health.

"Boss Tang, your conditions are actually very good. Have you ever thought about becoming a star? The entertainment company I signed with is currently preparing for a new star competition. I can recommend you to go. They will definitely give me a good treatment for my sake. This way you don't have to work so hard. Beauty should be appreciated, not suffered by life." Ouyang Hua said as he walked towards Tang Yao, his words were a little confusing.

The distance between the two gradually narrowed, so close that Tang Yao felt a little uncomfortable, but Ouyang Hua hadn't stopped yet.

The eyes that he thought were affectionate kept staring at Tang Yao, as if staring at his prey.

"Thank you for your kindness. I don't plan to enter the entertainment industry." Tang Yao took a step back to distance herself, and then clearly refused, "I don't think my life is very hard now." The smile on

Ouyang Hua's face faded. After a while, his eyes were filled with the light that he was determined to win. This made Tang Yao a little confused. He was just a little salty. How could he be considered easy to bully?

Ouyang Hua didn't know what Tang Yao was thinking, and gradually lost his patience and stretched out his hand towards Tang Yao.

You know, he relies on his cousin who is the vice president of an entertainment company, and he has always acted like this in private, using threats and inducements. Many people dare to be angry but dare not speak out, and many people are targeting the resources and background in his hands. , which also made Ouyang Hua more and more unscrupulous.

Just as Tang Yao thought about it for a second, the hand stopped in mid-air.

The two of them turned their heads at the same time and saw Zhang Qing next to them.

She was wearing a loose short dress and a pair of flip-flops. Her short burgundy hair was slightly damp and she looked like she had just finished washing.

"Boss, let me borrow a hairdryer." Zhang Qing said to Tang Yao, but looked at Ouyang Hua with undisguised disgust.

Seeing that his good deeds were ruined, Ouyang Hua shook off Zhang Qing's hand and turned to leave.

"Thank you, I'll get you a hair dryer." Tang Yao opened the door with the key.

"No, be careful in the future and don't stay alone with this person." Zhang Qing warned, then turned and left. Her back was as cool as her.

The program team recorded safely in the B&B for several days, and Huang Yong gained a lot of traffic.

The leader of the TV station who was originally not optimistic about him also called to praise and comfort him. Huang Yong has been walking with pride these days.

Ouyang Hua didn't come to see Tang Yao again. Occasionally his eyes looked no different from those of others, so Tang Yao put this matter in his mind for the time being.

On this day, when Tang Yao woke up, it was bright and clear. The program team assigned tasks to the guests early in the morning. At this time, they were already working in full swing in Tang Yao's fields.

Tang Yao specially set aside a separate piece of land for the show crew to use, so she wouldn't worry about them destroying her precious seeds.

Xiaoli made refreshing and delicious Yangchun noodles.

Tang Yao was sitting in her restaurant while eating and turned on the live broadcast on her mobile phone as before.

The live broadcast room was as lively as usual. Tang Yao heard Huang Yong lament yesterday that spending a lot of money to invite Lu Bei saved the show.

However, today's comments are a bit strange. Discussions about what they are doing, complaints about a certain guest, or praise of one's idols, which are usually the most common comments, are rare today.

Everyone's attention fell on Zhang Qing, who was not so conspicuous these days.

"Why did Zhang Qing come out again? Didn't it mean that she tried to hug the big boss but failed, and was buried in the snow by the big boss's wife?"

"Disgusting, mistress! Get out of the entertainment industry!"

"I heard that I work as a logistics person in a variety show Relatives said that Zhang Qing wanted to knock on Ouyang Hua's room door yesterday, but was kicked out." "

I used to like her songs, but I didn't expect this kind of person to turn from a fan to a fan." "

How much I want to think about it . Are you popular? If you get this opportunity, just have fun secretly, and even knock on Brother Hua’s room door. Brother Hua is the big brother in the entertainment industry. With his character there, how can he fall in love with such a woman? "

"Why do people like this still come out to record variety shows? @Escape from the City @Director Huang Yong."

Looking at the direction of the barrage, Tang Yao frowned slightly.

She recalled the dashing figure from behind that night, and the subsequent contact between the two, and she intuitively felt that Zhang Qing was not this kind of person.

Some people also wondered why everyone was talking about Zhang Qing. Someone immediately gave a link and asked her to see what Zhang Qing had done.

Tang Yao also clicked in.

This is a post. The blogger is anonymous and calls himself a paparazzi. He posts a few extremely blurry photos. Each of the photos is of the same girl but a different boy.

The blogger wrote a long and eloquent post, basically talking about how Zhang Qing was misbehaving and trying to seduce a certain boss in an attempt to gain power.

The wording in the post made Tang Yao almost stop reading several times. In the name of justice, what this person did was wantonly insult and slander a woman.

Netizens started to accuse Zhang Qing indiscriminately.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that Zhang Qing was also the talented girl who wrote the popular song "Scream" at the age of sixteen.

Because Zhang Qing's matter continued to escalate, her activities were suspended in the afternoon and she was asked to have a good rest in her room.

There is no way to interrupt the show, and other people have to continue filming.

When Tang Yao went to the door of Zhang Qing's room, Shen Wentao and Du Meijuan were about to leave.

"Relax, I've been in the entertainment industry for so long, and I've heard all kinds of unpleasant things. This doesn't mean anything. Only those who are clean will clean themselves up." Du Meijuan's voice was heard in the distance.

"That's right, don't worry, I will also speak for you. Although I don't have much influence, I still have some loyal and sensible fans." Shen Wentao's voice is still calm and gentle.

"Thank you, Teacher Shen and Teacher Du, I'm fine." Zhang Qing's voice was quite steady, and he didn't seem to be affected much by the outside world.

Turning a corner, Tang Yao saw the three people talking.

"Teacher Shen, Teacher Du." Tang Yao greeted the two of them.

After saying hello, the two left in a hurry. After all, they had signed the contract and had to record the show.

"Sister Qing, I brought you some snacks, do you want to eat them?" Tang Yao smiled at Zhang Qing.

Zhang Qing stepped aside to make way for Tang Yao to come in, with a helpless smile on his face: "I'm really fine. You don't have to come over to comfort me one by one. These scoldings are nothing. There were worse ones before. It's there."

After these few days of contact, the two have become familiar with each other.

Zhang Qing has no makeup and wears simple home clothes. She looks much younger than her actual age.

There were chairs and an acoustic guitar on the balcony, and the sun was shining in, giving everything a beautiful golden color.

"No, I'm just here to share with you my Xiaoli's newly made peach blossom cake."

After Zhang Qing closed the door, he pulled another stool and placed it on the balcony.

Tang Yao sat on another chair and took out the snacks she brought.

The peach blossom cake is made of small pears and is lifelike. The pink petals are layered on top of each other. It is so beautiful that you can’t bear to eat it.

It's sweet and crispy in the mouth, with a hint of peach blossom fragrance, sweet but not greasy.

Zhang Qing took a bite and paired it with the peach blossom tea brought by Tang Yao. He felt a warmth flowing into his stomach, and his somewhat depressed mood improved a lot.

She simply took off her shoes, sat cross-legged on a chair and looked at the sky outside.

"Sometimes I really want to quit the circle." In the silence, I suddenly heard Zhang Qing sigh.

Tang Yao turned to look at her, the unfamiliarity and defensiveness faded away, Zhang Qing's eyes became more melancholy.

"You're kidding. This industry makes money much faster than other industries, and I'm short of money." Zhang Qing said frankly, "So no matter what others say, it doesn't matter to me. Nothing is more terrifying than not having money."

" Do you believe what is said in those posts?" Zhang Qing suddenly turned around and asked.

Tang Yao held her chin and answered without any hesitation: "I don't believe it."

A trace of surprise flashed in Zhang Qing's eyes, and then she smiled again.

"I can probably guess who did it. It's just trying to convince me." Zhang Qing smiled.

She didn't say the next words, but picked up the guitar that was leaning aside and gently strummed the strings.

A melodious melody flowed from her fingers.

"Spinning in the dark and

shouting before dawn

is my unique answer. Even

the tattered pedals

and pitch-black umbrellas

cannot stop

the light from cutting through the darkness

..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 830 13
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” 𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑲𝑢𝑢𝑲 𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑻 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲) 𝒔𝒐 π’Šπ’‡ π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’•π’‚π’†π’Œπ’π’π’Œ 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒕𝒉...
85.9K 2.7K 17
Ophelia, you've been on my mind girl since the flood. Oh, Ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love. #1 Derekshepherd 1/27/2021
855K 29.5K 105
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
450K 24.7K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...