Off Script | Fillie one-shot

De milevenloveandeggos

Finn has a habit of going off script, but maybe it's Millie who improvises for a change... Just a silly littl... Mais

Off Script

107 5 1
De milevenloveandeggos

Another day of filming had come to an end and Millie used the rare free time for a much needed shower. The day had been extremely exhausting and her body was aching from the multiple stunts she had performed over and over again, from the early morning when the sun was just about to rise until the heat of the late afternoon was slowly fading into the agreeable evening breeze.

The stream of cold water was soothing her sore muscles and washed away the dirt of the day, that came with performing the challenging action scenes. It also helped to clear her mind, which had focused full force on delivering the best outcome. So, she finally had the peace of mind to think about the rest of her day. Though she felt exhausted, she wasn't ready to retire to bed, yet. Maybe she should eat something, although she didn't feel hungry at all... Or maybe she should go for a walk? No, that didn't sound appealing to her either.

Her thoughts went back and forth until it stopped at a certain image, and the longer she thought about it, the more the idea settled in her mind. She quickly finished the shower, threw on a flowery summer dress, and put her hair up in a messy bun, before she stepped out of the trailer.

Millie navigated through the set with ease, as she knew every corner of it by now, and quickly reached the trailer she had been looking for. With excitement building up inside of her, she hastily knocked on the door. She heard some shuffling coming from the inside of the wagon, before the door opened and she was met by the sight of Finn, who looked at her with astonishment written all over his face.

"Millie?", he asked, as if he couldn't believe to see her. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi.", she replied somewhat nervously, studying his delightful appearance. "Can I come in?"

"Huh? Uhm yeah... Yeah, sure you can. Come on in!"

She smiled up at him and moved past him into the trailer. It was a copy of her own one, but as everyone, Finn had added his own touch to it with a guitar lying on the unmade bed and vinyls piled up on the cupboard. There were also books and comics spread around, and a laptop lied open on the couch, next to a pile of hoodies; it was slightly messy in here, but she anyhow got a feeling of being home.

Finn hastily put the laptop aside and threw the clothes into the nearest corner, then he signalled her to take a seat on the newly free space of the couch. Millie followed his invitation and sat down on the comfy piece of furniture.

"Do you like something to drink?", he offered, but Millie shook her head, and so he sat down next to her, a questioning look on his face.

"You wonder what I'm doing here, right?"

"Yes, kinda...", Finn replied wistfully.

She knew what played on his mind. She hadn't been over to hang out with him in ages. Of course they had regularly interacted with each other on set, whenever they performed scenes together, or they often hang around in the evening with the other cast members, but it had been a long time since the two of them had been alone. Truthfully, she couldn't even recall when the last time had been; likely before her ex-fiancé had entered her life, and though she had called off the engagement a while ago, something within herself had stopped her to interact with her... friend?

"I missed you.", was the answer, she blurted out, before she could stop herself. Finn's head shot up, upon hearing her words. He had stared at the hands in his lap, but now his full attention was on her, searching for further answers, so Millie tried to explain, "You know... how it used to be."

"How it used to be?"

"Yes, the way we were so... so easy going.", she said, though she wasn't sure if she was able to bring her point across. "Just you and me."

Finn studied her intensely, but didn't reply right away. His forehead was wrinkled, as if he was deep in thought. Millie kept on waiting for an answer, but for minutes nothing came, and she felt the nervousness rise inside herself, like acid that threatened to poison herself. After what felt like eternity to her, he simply stated, "Okay."

Caught off guard it was her turn to be silent, but once the first surprise subsided, a feeling of gratefulness took over. "Okay.", she repeated with obvious relief in her voice. She wasn't sure if all had been said on the topic, but it would do for now.

Finn obviously went along with her, because he smiled and stood up, "Are you up for a drink now?"

Laughing, she nodded her agreement and Finn fetched two bottles of beer from the fridge, that was integrated into the little kitchen corner of the trailer. Upon her questioning look, he stated with a twinkle in his eyes, "Caleb got these for me."

She happily took the cold brew from him and nipped on it. It distracted her, because now that she had said what had been on her mind, she didn't knew how to continue. She eagerly searched her brain for a topic to talk about, but nothing came to mind.

Luckily, Finn took that task from her, "You're ready for our scene tomorrow?"

"Yes, I guess so.", she answered and thought about the Mileven (she loved that ship name) scene, that was scheduled for the following day. "But knowing you, it doesn't matter how well I prepare for it, because you will go off script anyway.", she added teasingly.

"I only try to deliver my best version of the character.", he casually stated and took another sip of his drink.

A laugh escaped her lips, "If you're so in character, maybe I should call you Mikey instead.", she noted with a fake thinking expression on her face.

"Please don't...", he sighed.

"Hmm Mikey...", she said dreamily to tease him further. "My beloved Mikey."

"Mills, stop it!"

"Mikey!", she continued joking, openly laughing about his distress. "El needs you, Mikey. Come and help me, Mikey."

"That's not funny.", he hissed and as she continued to repeat the name through her fits of laughter, he leaned forward in order to cover her mouth with his hands.

Millie jumped up to escape his reach and continued in a sing sang voice, "Mikey, Mikey, Mikey..."

"Oh you!", Finn growled and stood up himself to catch up on her.

Millie screeched and tried to run from him, while heavily laughing, but the trailer wasn't that big, and after just a few steps, he caught her, pushing her against nearest wall. "I told you to stop it!"

"Or what, Mikey?", she laughed, her stomach already aching from the fits of laughter. "What will you do?"

"I... I...", he stammered, obviously searching for a good comeback.

"I can't hear you, Mikey!", and as he didn't say anything she continued, "Mikey, Mikey..."

Without any warning, he suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips onto hers. His body pressed her against the wall, keeping her in place, as she otherwise would have surely fainted away. It had been in another lifetime, that he had kissed her like that and she had never dared to even dream to ever experience it again. And now that it did happen, the force of the emotions rushing through her body, was threatening to overwhelm her. She was paralyzed by the electrifying feeling, that set all her insides on fire, and that didn't allow her to catch any coherent thought. She was doomed to just experience the spell he had cast over her, not able to respond in any way.

And just seconds after he had leaned in, he pulled back again, shock and disgust distorting his beautiful features. "Fuck!", he exclaimed, while taking a step back, a hand reaching into his hair and tousling it into a crazy mess, "Fuck, Mills!"

She stared at him, her mind only slowly catching up on the situation and the feelings, that were all mingling inside herself. Meanwhile, he looked everywhere, just not directly at her, and stammered, "I... I'm sorry...". His pale face started to colour in a delicious red, as embarrassment followed the first shock, "God, I don't know what came over me... Fuck, Mills, I'm so sor-"

But he never got the chance to finish the sentence, as Millie freed herself out of the initial stupor and pushed him against the opposite wall. She slightly stood up on her tiptoes and locked her lips again with his. Warmth spread through her body, starting from where their lips touched, quickly setting her entire being on fire. She eagerly moved her lips against his, and once he overcame the first shock, he responded in kind. One of his hands moved up to cup her face, as if he wanted to keep her in place, and she responded with a sigh escaping her lips. His taste on her tongue caused her head to spin and her heartbeat to quicken further. She lost all orientation, as her senses were fully consumed by him, and him only. In a desperate attempt to get more of him, she moved both her hands into his dishevelled hair, intertwining her fingers with the soft strands, which was rewarded with a low growl from him and the intensified pressure on her lips.

They kissed for what felt like forever, their lips performing a well known dance, pulling and pushing to release the passion, that both knew had always been there. Just when the need for air became too much, they reluctantly parted their lips, touching their foreheads instead. Both were heavily breathing to fill their lungs with the much needed oxygen and to calm their pounding hearts. Their eyes were interlocked in a silent conversation, speaking the words, that they were not able to voice verbally.

Slowly, Millie was catching up on the happenings of the past few minutes and a smile broke out on her face. She stared up at the man, that she had loved since forever, one hand playing with a single strand of his hair. Finn looked back at her and all she saw was the love she felt for him mirroring in his eyes.

"Mikey...", she breathed, the teasing tone was replaced by one full of adoration and devotion.

But instead of telling her to stop, a small laugh escaped his lips this time and a sparkle shone in his eyes, before he leaned back in to kiss her again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

331 57 13
ᯓ ( 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻in' dow𝗻 𝘁𝗵e hig𝗵𝘄𝗮y ) 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 your 𝗴𝗶rl ★﹐chryselle .﹗﹑ does your 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺es for your 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 a͟c͟c͟o͟u͟n͟t͟s͟ ᝰ.ᐟ com...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.