Little Red Plum (ON HOLD)

By SS_purple25

•••○○○○○••• (Y/n) your average 17 year old girl who was satisfied with her peaceful life dies in an accident... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

81 2 0
By SS_purple25

🤗Author : hey guys one again if their is any mistake please sorry in advance and I will only be able to update when I have time. Once again the picture above dose not belong to me nor does Naruto it belongs to their respective creator, I only own Mei.

• Your thoughts

• Someone speaking

                    ~ Age 4 Months old ~

Days, months passed by since Mei was reborn and she was now living in an orphanage they had caretakers, the Third Hokage would come to visit whenever he could and had two Anbu to  watch her and Naruto for their safety. Mei was extremely bored as she had nothing to do she thought she might go insane for boredom so she decided to concentrate on learning to talk and yes it was too early to learn but what else is she going to do.

Days passed as she tried to talk but her baby body was not developed enough to talk properly and she was not going to blabber like a baby which she technical is but to her it was weird so she would practice words at first she wasn't able to say it properly which was very frustrating, but some weeks later she was about to speak some basic words.

So she decided to ask the Third Hokage to teach her how to read so she could at least read some books that way at least she won't be bored to death, she has never missed her old world so much before as they had many ways of entertainment which she missed especially her anime and manga. Her and Naruto were playing with some of the toys that the Hokage bought them. When he decided to visit them again so she made up her mind to ask him for help her was that risky yes was she still going through with it also yes. It is better than dying of boredom she will deal with the consequences later.

                          ~ Mei's pov ~

Me and Naruto were playing with toys when I hear the door open and turned my attention to it and saw Gramps enter to check up on us and yes I decided to call him Gramps as Naruto called him that originally too so why not.

I thought this is it I should ask Gramps to help for someone to teach me how to read let's hope he doesn't think I'm weird or something. Maybe I'll throw in some some of those puppy dog eyes for better effect I am extremely adorable why not use it to my advantage this is going to be good hehehe. 

The Hokage made his way to where we were playing on the floor and bent over to our level to sit down with us. He called Naruto and me over to him and I crawled to him with me shortly after and he picked me and Naruto to sit in his lap, Naruto was giggling with his cute little smile and big blue eyes.

Man baby Naruto is sooo cute ahhh cuteness overload OMG!!!.... Ok we are getting off topic hear.

Just then I decided to pull my cutest puppy dog eyes, working my charm I ask Gramps.

"Gramps....."

"hmmmm"

Gramps answer absent mindedly. It took him a second to realise it was me talking when he realised it was me his eyes went wide as if they would pop out it was a really comical expression it was kinda funny I almost snorted there but he composed himself quickly and cleared his throat before speaking.

"yes..."

"I'm bored can you get someone to teach me how to read" I pout looking at him with my big blues.

"Huh???"

"I wanna learn how to read.."

"Mei..."  "how are you able to speak. No when did you learn to talk in full sentences."

"I Donn know.... I can't explain it."

"Ok...."
"I get some one to help with it."

Then he spent some few more minutes with us and bolted out of here pretty quick. I don't think I have seen somebody walk that fast before. Man did I freak him out that badly I sweatdroped at the site in front of me Naruto tilted his head like a cute little puppy Awww he is So Cute!.... Critical Hit!!!! I repeat CRITICAL HIT!!!

Few day later Gramps did send a teacher to teach me how to read and she was pretty sweet and kind she did it very patiently even though I learnt it very easily as I was very good at academics before I kinda had to fake it and show that I am a slow learner. No kid learns it that fast it was boring to pretend but then again I had to do it for a little while.

And just like that a few more months passed now I was reading books like breathing a I was reading at least eight books a day, Naruto didn't mind he was in his own world playing by himself self it's not like I ignored him I would play with him time to time but my routine consists of eating, reading, playing with Naruto or our naps since we are still babies. 

                  ~ Age 11 Months old ~

I can't believe it's almost been a year since I have been reborn and I even got a chance to test my mind control ability on one of the caretaker and told her to stop talking bad about me and Naruto well it was technically in the heat of the moment because I am protective of him but after that incident I decided to use it less it was very risky maybe I should save it for Kaguya.

But I am going to be one years old soon maybe I should learn walking it really hurts my knees it crawl and it is about time my legs should be developed enough then I started to try to stand with help of walls or tables or something to support myself and after weeks I am fully able to walk, the some of the caretaker here are sweet and they don't treat us bad for being  jinchuriki's they even cheered on me when I first started walking.

But some keep their distance and avoid me and Naruto like plague and sent glare our way it is really unsettling how did Naruto put up with it originally but it's fine he is not alone this time he has me to keep him company and support him and it was near our birthday and Naruto has also learnt to walk a little too. He can talk a little bit but not as much it was our birthday.

                     ~ Age 1 years old ~

Today so one of the caretaker her name is kiko or as I like to call her o nēchan she decided to take us to outside celebrate we haven't been outside at all this is our first time so me and Naruto are so happy and we are going to a library and then eat out side it's going to be so much fun. I am beyond happy maybe we will try Ichiraku ramen.

So here we were walking in the beautiful streets of konoha and it was so beautiful but Naruto was being a little shy it was his first time out he was hiding his face in o nēchan's sholder as she was carrying him and I was walking beside her we were on our way to the library to get some new books maybe I can convince her to get me some books on how to unlock chakra and the basics the sooner I get to work on it the better.

Plus I will start writing a diary and right down my plans for the future in English and the event's so I can remember it all. Then we reach the library and I look around for my books with Naruto just stay with o nēchan while I look for my books and then go to the counter to get them and the lady eyes me and then speaks.

"Aren't you too young to read.... better yet read that book."

"No I can read miss and I just wanted to read this out of curiosity...." I said making my best inocent cute face, she just gave me a suspicious look then asked.

"Who is going to pay for this where are your parents."

"Oh, my o nē chan is going to pay."

Just as I said that she made our way to us and saw the book I wanted to buy and asked me

"Mei, aren't you too young for that book"

"No, It's just I am bored reading the story and history books you and Gramps bought me I just wanted to read something new. Can't I read something new?..." I asked with teary eyes hoping to soften her up.

"Yes of course you can buy it! just don't cry ok please." 

She says frantically in order to comfort me and then she paid for the books hehehe it totally worked I should try emotional blackmail more I thought with an internal evil smirk. Then I greeted the lady good bye and we went on our way. when we were on our way to eat something o nē chan asks me

"So where do you guy want go huh?"

"Let's go park I wanna play..."  Naruto says in an energetic tone.

"Okay!"

When we were on our way to park suddenly we heard murmuring and people glaring at us it was really unsettling and even Naruto freaked out by it. As I was walking by a fruit wender I accidentally bumped into the cart and dropped an apple when I pick it up and walked to him and apologizes but out of know where he started screaming at me to get away from him and shoved me hard which made me fall on the ground hard and injure myself and o nē chan helped me up and apologize on my behalf the people start whispering about us.

And then she dragged us away from the place and brought us back to orphanage it was not how I wanted our first birthday to end, I could have used my mind control but that would be wrong to take away his free will and I want to use it only for emergency and then again Naruto was shaken and then I hugged him for comfort and he cried a little and even I had some tears but then we just spent the night hugging each other, and we just slept like that.​​​​

Then months passed by and now I was studying about chakra and secretly meditating to access my chakra which hard as hell like it was so bad that one I actually wanted to cry frustrating tears which I didn't but I still would not stop practicing sometimes I would sneak away to a nearby forest which was very close the orphanage and it had a beautiful lake with fishes in it and it was the perfect place to train for me so I would often go there.

                   ~ Age 2 years old ~

It has now been two years since I started to do chakra training it took a lot of time but I have learnt how to access my chakra and had to forcibly open all my tenketsu points which by the way hurts like a bitch. But as of now I am able to perfectly access it, control it, also did learn to climb a tree and walking on water with chakra besides that I did some muscle training like this one time I kinda went overboard and got so tired that I passed out in the forest and Naruto started to panic and thought I went missing and reported to the Hokage, he almost got suspicious of me I had make up a lie that I accidentally slept in the forest which in my defence was not a total lie but he is still doesn't believe it to this day after the incident I always stay a little too careful after that.

And I also found out that I am really good at sensing chakra which is kinda handy and I found out that their are two chakra signatures that follows me and Naruto every time we go out probably some Anbu ninjas on order of Gramps I mean we are jinchuriki's maybe that's why thank God they haven't caught me yet probably because this place just behind the orphanage and I can sneak through the back door, also some months ago kiko o nēchan moved out of konoha for some reason and me and Naruto got really emotional and cried for so long I will miss her dearly and the way she used to style my red hair beautifully and it was really lonely with out her Naruto was really sad.

But it's ok we still have Gramps and eachother and in future we will make lots of good friends I just know it. these days I have been learning to do shadow clone jutsu and perfecting the Tsunada's chakra punches which is risky and hard I mean I could break my bones or something it takes really precise chakra control but after weeks of training I was able to pull both of it off.

     ~ Age 3 years and 6 Months old ~

And it was near Hinata birthday day which I don't remember but I did heard some people talking about that konoha has signed the peace treaty with kumo and I know that it was almost time when Hinata would get kidnapped on her birthday so I decided to to go for a night time walk from near the Hyūga compound I have been doing this same routine for a few days not not seem suspicious.

And just as I predicted those Anbu are following me that way I can make up a lie that if I get caught saving Hinata or if the kumo ninja is too much for me to handle all though that is highly unlikely because I have the element of surprise but I would definitely get exposed for being a prodigy or something and Danzo would be after me and that's the last thing I want, but I have something in mind to handle that situation.

So either way the situation works in my favour I am a little thrilled and anxious to mess up it is my first time I am going to fight a actually trained ninja thought I am fully prepared for it still makes me anxious.

It was my usual night stroll but I was on the edge a little more than usual and just as I was near the Hyūga compound I sense a unfamiliar chakra signature with Hinata, recently got to memorize her chakra signature.

And I make my way towards the Hyūga compound at full speed and spot the kumo nin with Hinata and quickly suppress my presence and send two shadow clones one to distract him while the other would snatch Hinata while he is distracted.

My clone ran into the him and play the role of an innocent child and apologize for running into him while the other suddenly snatches Hinata from his for her safety before he had a chance to reply or react I hit and knocked him out and then my clones disappeared. 

Is it just me or was that kumo nin was way too weak, meh.. probably he underestimated me but then again who would expect a 3 year old to perform shadow clone jutsu.And just as the Anbu come to me Hiashi Hūyga appeared and was visibly dumbfounded by the sight in front of him as he didn't expect the Anbu with a little girl and asks

"What happened? Is Hinata okay?"

Hiashi asks frantically and look at the Anbu ninja for answers. But before they could answer I answer for them to cover up for me .

"Yes she is alright Hūyga sama these people saved her."

He looks at me with his calculative eyes which feels as if staring into your soul. But I keep my poker face and don't break the eyes contact with confidence.

"What is a child like you doing at a time like this outside."

Harsh not even a hello this guy is real cold didn't even ask if I was ok or injured, how does Hinata put up with a shitty father like that I really sympathies with her.

"I was just talking a night stroll I couldn't sleep so ....." I reply

Before he could say anything else the Anbu spoke up 

"We will take care of the him Hūyga sama rest assured."  

"Hmmm..."  Hiashi motions them to go and takes Hinata with him, leaving us.

At least give a proper answer you stuck up asshole!

"And you need to come with us to Hokage sama he would like to talk to you."

"Okay"  

The Anbu takes me to the Hokage 's office and when we reach their, Gramps was still doing his paper work and looked really tired he was busy doing some important paper work and now he had more work so he told me to come meet him tomorrow morning.

Then I said good night to him and made my way to the orphanage and sneaked in and slept beside Naruto like nothing happened probably because I was relieved that I saved Neji's dad cause nobody deserves to have their father taken away from them at such young age.

Later next morning I woke up completely refreshed and restated I took me a few seconds to realise that I was late and the Hokage wanted to talk with me, then I just bolted up rushing to get ready, ate breakfast with Naruto and told him that Gramps wanted to talk to me and Naruto being the cute big brother wanted to tag along but I made up an excuse and left, then I reached the Hokage 's office and knocked on the door and Gramps voice came from the other side saying

"Come in..."

I enter the office with a big smile plastered on my face but internally I was panicking worried about how this conversation would turn out.

"Good morning Gramps! you wanted to see me?"

I asked with my most innocent expression I could muster.

"Yes about last night why were you near the Hyūga compound?"

Here goes nothing

"I was just talking a night stroll because I couldn't sleep."

He eyes me clearly not convinced but didn't say anything.

"Oh and how were you able to knock out a kumo nin so easily?"

I sigh before answering 

"Before I answer that question please can we have some privacy?" 

He just raised his eyebrows at my request but choses to play innocent.

"What do you mean we are alone" 

"yeah but the 5 Anbu listening in on our conversation says otherwise ...."

He looked taken aback what I said, but hid his surprised look and waved his hand motioning them to leave. 

"Ok now answer the question!"

he looked intrigued by what I had to say.

"I have been training since I was 1 years old so, plus I am only 3 years old because of which he underestimated me it made things easy for me"​​​​​​ Gramps tried to say something but I cut him off 

"But before you ask how I knew the shadow clone jutsu, all I can say is I have my ways and please don't tell anyone about my skills also I know who my parents are and that I have the Nine Tails sealed inside me."

When I finished he was left speechless and confused. He opened and closed his mouth multiple times unsure of what to say. Few seconds later he finally ask me.

"......How?"

"When one day I was meditating I accidentally stumbled upon him in my mind he was extremely rude at first but I was able to make him talk, he told me all that probably because to provoke me so that I would be angry and realise the seal holding him." that was a total lie I hadn't even met Kurama yet, but it is the best excuse and he would definitely buy it

he looks at me with an expression that I can't seem to be able to understand. 

"So are you?"

"Am I what ?"

"Angry" At first I thought carefully of what to say and then I answered.

"At first but I understand you did that to protect me and Naruto so, No I am not angry." he simply smiled when I said that.

"Also I want a few favours from you."

"What favours ?"

"When me and Naruto become Genin I want to be on the same squad as him. And I also want to learn more about Flying Thunder God jutsu that dad used and Fūinjutsu which is the speciality of Uzumaki clan so can you provide me the scrolls so I can learn that." He contemplated my words for a second and gave me a look then gave a tired sigh before answering.

"Fine you can learn those but you are still too young maybe when you are older okay, but for now why don't you focus on your change in chakra nature training since you already learned to control your chakra. Here I have some chakra paper for you to test it." Hey that's a good idea!

He got up from his chair and checked the cupboard for it and handed it to me. When I poured so of my chakra into it the paper it got cut and then burnt away. 

"Wind and fire, here come with me I have some scrolls for it." He said as he lead me to a room and picked out some scrolls for me. 

"It's some low rank jutsu good for you to get started when you are finished with these come to me and I will give you more okay." Yay!!  I'm going to learn some awesome jutsu. I internally cheered

He said with a kind smile, then I thanked him with a smile on my own and left his office.

​​----------------------------To be continued---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
5.3K 190 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
451K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...