๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... More

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S1: 4 Never trust a Snake

394 22 1
By firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S1 E4: Never Trust a Snake
chapter word count: 1949 words

THIRD PERSON

S1 E4: Never Trust a Snake

NAME] SAT SILENT IN the control room with Nya. The young boy's eyes were slightly puffed up and he had some dark circles under his eyes for the lack of sleep over the past few days. The young boy missed Lloyd so much that he couldn't bear to eat when not knowing if Lloyd had eaten.

"[Name], right?" Nya started as sure turned to the boy who was looking out the window. "What..." [Name] mumbled and looked at her. "I was wondering, maybe you could tell me some of your memories with Lloyd."

Nya said and walked up to the boy before placing her hand on his shoulder. "Why would I tell you?" [Name] questioned before glaring at her.

"You know, since you're a bit down, I figured talking about something or someone you like might brighten it. How about this, tell me what's your favourite memory with Lloyd?" She suggested, [Name] thought for a while before sighing.

"I guess my favorite memory with him; Is when I broke him out of Darkly. At that time my birthday was around the corner and Lloyd gave me this jacket." [Name] then pulled out a large frame from behind his back. Displayed on the frame was a jacket that had the inscription 'evil duo' while being neatly enveloped in a clear covering, securing its position.

'Does he carry that thing around, all the time?' Nya thought but her question was quickly answered. "And yes I do carry this wherever I go. Anyways; Lloyd had been saving up his money so that he can buy this for me."

"Lloyds the best friend a boy could ever asked for."

[Name] stated and hugged the frame to shield the blush that was spreading to his cheeks, but Nya saw through it. "Friend huh." She mumbled quietly to herself before taking a sat next to [Name]. "You two seem pretty close,"

"He's everything I have..." [Name] muttered as he tore off the clear plastic wrapping and removed the jacket, which he then put on. He zipped it up and settled into it, feeling the presence of Lloyd.

"Well when did you first meet Lloyd?" Nya asked. "Oh, he saved me from almost getting eaten by some hungry pack of wolves." [Name] casually said as Nya had a panic expression on her face.

"Wolves?! Why would he need to save you from wolves? Where were your parents? she asked.

"My mum died I think, I never really knew her... I don't know where my Papa is. He promised he would come back for me but that was like... Five ish years ago." [Name] thought. "But if my Papa doesn't come and get me, then I'll find him, along with Lloyd by my side."

Nya sighed as a cold sweat ran down her face. She could tell that the child in front of her grew up with absent parents, just like her. But she had her brother while [Name] had no one through those five years.

She pushed those negative emotions to the side and listened to [Name] as he went on and one rambling about a random thing he had done with Lloyd with a wide smile on his face.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Somehow [Name] found himself sitting on Sensei Wu's lap and with a large lollipop stuffed into his mouth. He sat there quietly watching as Sensei Wu drew somethings on a sheet of paper. Just then the door opened to Sensei Wu's private room and four familiar heads popped out.

"Oh you must have found the answer to what is the best way to defeat your enemy." The elderly man said as he lifted his head to see that the Ninjas were already standing in front of him. "We have sense, it- on three guy. One, two-"

"Team work!" All four ninjas said in unison.

"Is this what you all think?" Sensei Wu asked as they all started agreeing and nodding their heads with confidence. "Sadly, you are all wrong." Sensei Wu stated simply and crushed the Ninja's confidence.

They all turned to the door disappointed and once they were all gone [Name] looked up at Sensei Wu. "Sensei, what is the answer to the riddle?" He asked but Sensei Wu patted him on the head. "Simple, just make them your friend."

He replied as [Name] gave him a confused look. "How are you sure that it is going to work on anyone?" He questioned but this time Sensei Wu let out a little chuckle.

"Well It worked on you didn't it?"

[Name] made a little hum in agreement then, stood up and went to the front docks control room where Nya was. When he arrived he saw Nya press a button which set an alarm to go off. Not even a minute later he saw the ninjas rush in the control room.

"Break it for me sis." Kai told Nya. "Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkly's boarding school for bad boys." She explained as Jay scoffed. "That place is a cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaving."

"Well it doesn't mean they don't need help, step on it ." Cole started then turned to Zane to press a button that turned on the ship's engines.

Cole then came behind [Name] and placed a hand on his back. When [Name] turned around he was greeted by a warm smile from the older. "See I told you, you'd see him later."

NYE HAD STEERED THE ship so that it was right above the school. "Look quiet down there. Should we infiltrate using stealth?" Zane asked as he observed the school below.

"Ah, we've done that. What about using our golden weapons that turn into vehicles?" Kai suggested but Cole cut him off. "I'm still working out the kinks on that." He said as he started checking the engine of his monster car. "Anyone have any other good ideas?"

"Hm. Well, I have one idea, but you gotta to trust me." Jay spoke up as Kai let out a groan. "Oh. I don't think I like the sound of this..."

The four Ninjas then stood on the ends of their ship's anchor.

"Jay, I don't know about this..." Kai said but Jay shrugged off his worries. "Just hold on tight." He ordered before signaling Nya to drop the anchor. All the ninjas screamed in fear as they gripped on the anchor for dear life as their legs dangled in the air. They ended up breaking through the school's roof and landing on the bottom floor.

They all coughed as dust spread around them. "Okay, let's agree to never do that again." Cole said before turning his attention to the tied students and skeleton teachers.

Cole came up to them and lifted up his scythe making the kids yelp in fear, before slicing the rope freeing the kids who immediately ran away. "Stay out of school kids." Cole added.

He then looked at the skeleton. "Well, well, well. Kruncha and Nuckal substitute teachers, eh? If we cut you down, we better not catch you hanging around Ninjago, or else." Cole threatened before cutting the two down.

"He's on the top floor," Kai pointed above to the large hole, where Lloyd's head was peaking at them below. "Let's get him."

"NINJA GO!"

They shouted as Kai and Zane performed Spinjutzu as they rushed up the stairs. Cole stayed behind in the classroom and started climbing up the anchor chain, while Jay took the elevator.

"Zane and Kai were the first ones to burst through the first floor's door, but a bucket of green slime was poured on them, preventing them from moving.

"Ugh!"

"I can't move."

Pythor laughed at the two before slithering past them. Lloyd joined Pythor in laughing but quickly stopped when he saw Cole coming straight at him. Cole jumped from the chains and onto the floor board getting ready to fight Pythor who was waiting for him.

"Prepare to eat dust!" Cole told him as they waved his scythe around. Phythor reached for a rope beside him and pulled it making Cole trip and lose his grip on his scythe.

Phythor quickly slithered away just as the elevator door opened and Jay jumped out. "He's got a Serpentine with him, watch out for booby traps." Cole warned and continued to cough rather hard.

Jay looked around their surroundings and gasped when he saw Phythor leaving through the door. "Ah, that's one big snake."

He quickly followed after that snake who had already made it to the rooftop where Lloyd was running around in circles. "They're coming! They're coming! They're coming!" The young boy shouted as Phythor shut the roofed door and used a random object to barricade it.

But Jay was able to burst through the door with his nunchucks drawn. "Shocked to see me?" He sarcastically asked. "Do something!" Lloyd ordered as the snake turned to face him with an evil grin before snatching Lloyds map away.

"Wha-What are you doing?" Lloyd asked the snake, anxious and confused. "I thought you were my friend."

"All you wanted was to make the Serpentine your slave!" Phythor snapped. "Well, sorry, my dear boy, I have other plans." Phythor then made himself invisible.

Lloyd looked around frantically as Jay started approaching him. Lloyd then started running to avoid him but he had nowhere to go. He looked over the edge of the roof and saw that he was too high up.

Just then Nya lowered the ship so that it was near the roof as Sensei Wu and her jumped onto the school. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you come here right now." Sensei Wu demanded. "I got him." Jay said and threw the boy over his shoulders and carried him to their ship.

"Whoa! Hey! L-Let me go!" Lloyd shouted.

"What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap?" Cole suggested as he and the other made their way onto the roof. "Ground him indefinitely?" Kay added. "Have him sit in a corner for a century?" Zane pipped in.

"I know exactly what I must do." Sensei  Wu said as Lloyd gulped.

It was currently night time in Ninjago and Lloyd and [Name] snuggled on a bed together listening as Sensei Wu told them a bedtime story.

"And that is why Jack the rabbit never trusts a snake. The end" Sensei Wu finished and shut the book.

"If my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry uncle." Lloyd said as Sensei Wu tucked the two kids in. [Name] was already asleep by this point.

"Oh, you don't need to apologies. I'm sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he read. Good night, and sweet dreams." Wu told the two children as he then left their room.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 436 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
7K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...
302K 10.7K 55
โlloyd garmadon sent you a friend requestโž ใ€Œ accept ใ€ ใ€Œ decline ใ€ in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 โœ“ lowercase inten...