Ishq-e-ruhani

By authorrabia

"Jism se rooh ka safar " one of bigge... More

prolouge
Character aesthetic
Dedication
Chapter-1
Chapter -2 ( Dilkashi - ishq )
Chapter -3 , (Dilkashi - ishq )
Chapter -4 (Dilkashi - ishq )
Notice
Chapter -5 ( Uns - ishq )
Chapter- 6 ( Uns - ishq )
Chapter-7 ( Akidat - ishq )
Chapter-8 ( Mohabbat- ishq)
Chapter- 9 ( Mohabbat - ishq )
Chapter-10 ( Ibadat - ishq )
Chapter - 11 ( Ibadat - ishq)
Chapter-12 [ mohabbat, akidat - ishq ]
Chapter -13 [mohabbat , akidat - ishq ]
Chapter - 14 [ mohabbat, akidat -ishq]
Chapter- 15 [ mohabbat, akidat ]
Chapter- 16 [ mohabbat,akidat ]
Chapter -17 [ mohabbat, akidat]
Chapter - 18 [ mohabbat , akidat ]
Chapter - 19 [mohabbat, akidat ]
Chapter-20 [ mohabbat, akidat]
chapter- 21 [ mohabbat , ibadat ]
chapter - 22 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]
Chapter-23 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Notice
Happy New Year
Chapter- 24 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Chapter- 26 [ mohabbat, ibadat]
Chapter- 27 [ ibadat ]
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
chapter- 30
Not an update
Chapter -31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter- 34
Apology 😔
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter- 37

Chapter-25 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]

74 7 0
By authorrabia

Hii people's,

So , don't forget to vote and comment.
Okkk .

Now Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁

Author pov

From tomorrow the functions were going to start so the preparation starts from today .

The males were busy in decoration and females were busy in their own works .

" Adi beta where is Ani I haven't seen her from morning . " Ishana said ,

" Maa she said she had some work to do so she went out ." Aditi answered ,

" Ohh okk" Ishana said ,

Here Ruhani was sitting in a room with a whole different look .

She was wearing black jeans with white shirt and a over coat on it. Her look was different from everyday .

A serious expression was plastered on her face . Just then the door click and a aged man with an expressionless face enter in the room .

Ruhani stands and give him a salute saying " Good morning sir ."

The man give her a nod and said, " So , zoya tell me what's the progress ."

"Sir , about the Oberoi family the much I have investigated they didn't have any involvement in his death but I have a suspicion on Mr. Kabir Oberoi and Dhruv singhania ."

"I have searched and found that their was something related to America also we found out few connection of his death to Mrs. Pratap's death also ."

"I have already send report by your secretary. " Ruhani said,

"Hmm , I have seen the report but zoya we didn't have much time or you cam say you didn't have muchtime .So
work according time. " The man said in a professional tone looking at Ruhani.

"Yess sir, I know that" she answered with a light smile on her lips which depicts the hurt behind it .

" Now I'll take leave , I'll inform you about the rest ."  Ruhani said and turn to leave the room just then the voice came .

"Ruhani don't forget why did you join us . Don't forget your mission ."
The man said looking out of the window.

Ruhani turn and looked at the old aged man infront of her with a surprise and a look of hurt clearly visible on her face.

"Ye...yess sir" she said and left from theirwiping tears that left from her eyes .

She came out of the building and sat in the car and started the car  driving at high speed and then stopped the car on a deserted road and started crying bitterly .

All moments started playing in front of her eyes . She remember how she came here at this point of her life .

Past ( when Kabir left for America)

Ruhani  was coming back from her college when she got a call from her Massi . She answered the call and  talked to her Massi .

After sometime she came to her house and found her Massi sitting in their garden . She move towards her and sat down beside her .

Massi what happened? She asked her looking at her who came out from her thought.

"Ani you came" She said ,

"Yess what happened why did you call me "  ruhani asked ,

"Ani actually we were moving to Indore and they decide to sell this house without letting you know...."

"Whatt !!" Ruhani shouted in shocked standing up from her seat and looked at her maasi with disbelief.

"Ani calm down and listen to me " she tried to calm her.

"What,  calm maasi they always misbehaved with me always curse me for what I haven't done and now they were selling my house where I spend my childhood and now also you want me to calm down. " Ruhani said ,

"I know Ani that's why I called you here.."

"Means" ruhani asked her in confusion.

She take out some paper from her bag  and give that to ruhani .

"Take it these were the paper of this house your dad have registered this on your name ." She said giving her the papers .

After sometimes she left from their .

Ruhani looked st her house and take a deep breath and open the Main door of the house .

She spend sometime their and left from their .

( past ends )

"Ooo madam car hataiye apni " a voice came letting her came out of her thoughts .

She came out of her trance and taking a few deep breath started the car and move towards the home .

It's already evening when ruhani reached home .

" Ani where were you . How many times we called you but you didn't answer ." Ishani said in a worried tone .

"Maa calm down look I'm here it's just some work came up that's why I'm late . Nothing else . " She said sitting on her knees infront of her .

"Accha leave it I'm so much hungry Let's eat something." Ruhani said changing the topics keeping her hand on her stomach.

"Okk you go and fresh, I'll place dinner." Ishana said and left toward kitchen.

"Ruhani came  to her room  take a quick relaxing bath and came down stairs for dinner ."

At dinner everyone's having their dinner while two eyes were fixed on her face . She was also feeling the gaze on herself  but didn't looked up to meet the eyes that were boring in her head .

After dinner everyone retarted to their rooms . Here Ruhani came in her room when her phone rang she looked at the screen and a lazy smile crept on her lips .

She answered the phone and take the shall switching off light and closing the door  behind .

She entered the corner room of the hallway and looked at the person infront of her .

"Come here " Kabir said to her,

She came towards him at the balcony .
They both sat on the swing in each other arms .

Seems like it was the only thing ruhani is craving for at the whole time . She snuggle more into his neck leaving a heavy sigh .

"What happened rooh do you want to share something with me" he asked her rubbing his hand on her back making her feel more cosy .

"Nothing just stay sometimes like this" she said and hug him more tightly .

After sometime she said, " Kabir... you'll never leave me naa "

"What make you question this" he said, lifting her face up for him to see .

"Nothing you just answer my question" She said,  looking in his eyes making pout .

He chuckled looking at her pout and bend down kissed her pout making her eyes wide .

She looked at him with wide eyes and then looked down .

"App hmari Zindagi hai rooh , hmari rooh me bsi hai app aise hi apko rooh nhi kehte hai hm ."
"Ab app hi bataiye bhala koi apni rooh ko Jism se alag kr skta hai ."  He said looking deep in her eyes .

Hii people's, So how's the chapter do tell me Haan.....

Q : about whose death ruhani was talking about and why that man is calling her zoya ??????
Tell me in comments

Okkk byeeeeee❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 205 16
"I do believe in love and for me love is my passion and my reputation" - Soumya Rajput ---------------------------- I don't know about love, but If y...
30K 2K 33
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...
231K 12K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
790K 50.3K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...