✓ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

By Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 10

2.6K 33 0
By Alonely_Lady

☆ 10. Chapter 10
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

Everyone burst into genuine exclamations, especially when they saw the glass house illuminated by the sun.

Many people really feel the difference between this place and the city, and they feel relaxed after smelling the fragrance of flowers, grass and earth.

"What kind of flower is this? It's so beautiful." The company sent Zheng Xinrui in just to gain some popularity for her so that they could promote her debut in the future, so they asked her to play the image of an innocent girl.

Her eyes were quite innocent, but her movements were a bit rude. The flower shook so hard due to her sudden movements that one of its petals fell off.

Xiaoyue quickly stepped forward to stop her: "Please don't damage the flowers and plants in the B&B."

Although Tang Yao was not on camera, Xiaoyue and the others had to work and had to appear in the camera.

Xiaoyue's tone was a bit harsh, and Zheng Xinrui's fans in the barrage were unhappy. They all criticized Xiaoyue, thinking that her tone should be gentler.

"I didn't mean it." Zheng Xinrui stuck out her tongue, still maintaining the image of an innocent girl in front of the camera.

Not to mention, some people really like this one, and some are saying it's cute.

"Everyone, take a look and don't do anything. We have to protect every plant and tree here." Huang Yong came out at the right time to smooth things over.

This was the first time Xiaoyue encountered such a situation. She had always been calm and turned her gaze to Tang Yao on the roof, with a trace of doubt in her eyes, as if she was waiting for Tang Yao to give an order.

Tang Yao waved her hand and told her it was okay, and Xiaoyue turned and left.

Turning her eyes, Tang Yao unexpectedly met a pair of dark eyes, that of Lu Bei. Their eyes met for a few seconds, and soon, the other party looked away first.

Everyone put all their luggage in the room, and then received the task card distributed by the director.

They had to work to get their lunch.

On the first day, it was not suitable to give them too heavy work, so the director arranged for them to dig spring bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest. If they dig enough, they can exchange for a lunch.

Tang Yao's bamboo forest is not big, but it is not small either.

The bamboo shoots supplied to the restaurant are all dug from bamboo forests.

Each person prepared a brand new short hoe and prepared to set off to the bamboo forest outside.

Xiaoyue was pulled by the director to explain and tell everyone how to dig out the bamboo shoots intact from the soil.

Everyone listened attentively, and Zheng Xinrui took the opportunity to walk over to Lu Bei.

Lu Bei didn't notice that there was a new person beside him. He was very serious about everything he did, and he either didn't do it or did it well.

Because he is very popular, he gets the most shots.

This was one of the reasons why Zheng Xinrui insisted on sticking to him.

As expected, the barrage was filled with curses again.

"What's the matter with this girl? She has to stand next to my boyfriend in such a wide space." "

I didn't like her at the beginning of the show. Her voice sounded like something. Now she is leaning closer to Beibei. I want to You must be crazy if you want to be famous."

"I'm not famous but I love to rub in."

"Am I the only one who doesn't like this employee? I feel that his actions and tone of voice are a bit pretentious." "

I feel sorry for my family, Beibei."

"Lu Bei's fans are poisonous Well, when a woman comes near, she will scold others like crazy."

Tang Yao watched the barrage with gusto, feeling that it was more exciting than the feature film.

At this time, the big guys have already started their work.

Zheng Xinrui didn't watch the barrage, and didn't know that she was being attacked by everyone. She was still working hard to act out her character, and took advantage of Lu Bei's popularity.

"Teacher Lu, I don't quite understand. Can you teach me some more?" Zheng Xinrui blinked and said to Lu Beida, who was squatting in the ground and digging bamboo shoots attentively.

Lu Bei didn't look back, and an inexplicable irritation surged in his chest: "I don't know how."

Zheng Xinrui's face stiffened for a moment.

Seeing this, Shen Wentao said to Zheng Xinrui: "Xiao Zheng, let me teach you. When I was young, I helped my family dig bamboo shoots in my hometown. Now I can return to my old business, hahaha."

Shen Wentao was in the middle to adjust the atmosphere. , coupled with Du Meijuan's deliberately funny, everyone's atmosphere became much more lively.

The program gradually got back on track and the barrage returned to normal.

Under Xiaoyue's guidance, everyone dug a lot of spring bamboo shoots, although the appearance was a bit miserable.

The director handed the spring bamboo shoots to Xiaoli and asked Xiaoli to add another dish to them.

Xiaoli also signed an agreement to help the program team cook. Huang Yong originally planned to use people from his own team, but after tasting Xiaoli's cooking, he changed his mind and paid an extra fee to Tang Yao.

Soon, a table of delicious food was served by Xiaoli.

Seven people sat together and tasted the delicious food.

There was a person between Zheng Xinrui and Lu Bei. She didn't seem very satisfied. During the meal, she even tried to lean over to interact with Lu Bei.

There is no way, Lu Bei is the most popular among these people.

In fact, Zheng Xinrui still has a little selfishness. Lu Bei is the actor and has a lot of resources. If she can catch up with Lu Bei, she won't have such a hard time in the entertainment industry.

There was Zhang Qing between the two of them. Zhang Qing was a talented singer who rarely talked. Because of Zheng Xinrui's movements, he could only frown and lean back to avoid it.

Zheng Xinrui said a few words, but Lu Bei replied simply or not at all. She was not discouraged. In the next second, she put a chopstick on Lu Bei's plate and put some good food on her own.

"Teacher Lu, try this, it's delicious."

Lu Bei's face suddenly darkened.

It's an open secret that he has mysophobia, but it's a pity that Zheng Xinrui, who has just entered the industry, hasn't had time to understand it yet.

Because the camera was here, Lu Bei didn't say anything bad.

He just moved the plate away, and then asked Xiaoyue to get another plate for him.

Zheng Xinrui's face was a little stiff, but fortunately she didn't behave like a monster again, and fewer people scolded her in the barrage.

Netizens began to marvel at the beauty of the glass house restaurant.

Taking advantage of the fact that there was no live broadcast during the lunch break, Huang Yong introduced Tang Yao to everyone. After all, he had to record so many episodes at his B&B.

"Speaking of which, this time it was thanks to Teacher Shen. Boss Tang was ready to reject me. Because Boss Tang's mother is a fan of Teacher Shen, Boss Tang made an exception and agreed to let us borrow her venue."

Shen Wentao was a little surprised . Hearing this, he stretched out his hand to hold the hand that Tang Yao extended first, and said warmly: "It's my honor."

Tang Yao also asked for Shen Wentao's autograph for her mother, and then said to everyone: "Everyone has a good time at the B&B. If you need anything, just ask my staff."

Huang Yong also explained that Tang Yao didn't want to be on camera.

"What are you pretending to be?" Zheng Xinrui curled her lips and muttered in a low voice. Zheng Xinrui was very hostile to people who were prettier than herself.

"Excuse me for the time being." The one who spoke was the smiling Du Meijuan. Just like the one shown on TV, Du Meijuan's character was also very lovable.

The female singer Zhang Qing had a somewhat cold personality and nodded towards Tang Yao as a greeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 4.7K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
49.6K 952 47
Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relationship with the film emperor with hidden...
566K 18.3K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
255K 10K 41
"...Tuna?" ི─͜͡𖤓͜͡─ྀ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains violence, so if any of you are sensitive...