Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 027

915 11 0
By CrazyLittleDino

  Xu Yanwen walked over, picked up the phone and opened the answer button. Zhou Chenguang's smiling voice came from the phone.

  "Brother Xu, come to Tangcheng Xiaoyue to play! Everyone is here."

  "I won't go." Xu Yanwen simply refused.

  "Why don't you come again?" Zhou Chenguang was disappointed and complained: "You haven't played with us for a long time."

  "Something's wrong." Xu Yanwen answered concisely and to the point.

  "What's going on?" Zhou Chenguang asked.

  "You can't control it."

  Zhou Chenguang: "..."

  "It's okay, I'm hanging up the phone."

  "Brother Xu..."

  Just as Zhou Chenguang was about to hang up the phone, Tang Yichuan's voice came from the other side, "Are you really not coming out? Are you leaving us alone?"

  Xu Yanwen paused and said, "Next time."

  Tang Yichuan said: "Okay, then you must remember what you promised me."

  Xu Yanwen said "hmm" as an answer, "hang up."

  After hanging up the phone, Xu Yanwen turned around to find Xue Jiayue. He had deliberately teased her just now, thinking that she would pester him to please him a few more times, but he didn't expect that she turned around and left without saying anything nice to him again. Er is really different from when she was a child. When she was a child, she would always grind him until he agreed.

  Xu Yanwen found Xue Jiayue on the balcony, walked over and said, "Go pack up and salute, and we'll leave soon."

  "Um?"

  "I told grandpa that we went to the next city to have fun. Since I told you, we have to do a full set of the play!"

  Xue Jiayue jumped up immediately, cheered happily, and shouted with a smile, "Brother Xu, you are so good."

  "Then why don't you go and collect the things?" Xu Yanwen also had a smile in his black eyes.

  "I'll be there right away!" Xue Jiayue saluted him and quickly ran to collect the things.

  Oh yeah~ You can go play~~

  Xue Jiayue packed her luggage as quickly as possible and followed Xu Yanwen into the car to the next city.

  Xue Jiayue was very excited along the way. She specially downloaded a travel app on her mobile phone and carefully searched for interesting places in the city next door. When she got there, she wanted to have a good time.

 "This Cai Family Courtyard is said to be an old house from the Qing Dynasty. The buildings and furnishings inside are all antique, and the remaining items are all old objects. You can go and take a look. The reviews are very good."

  "There is an ancient city of Xiangguo not far from the Cai Family Courtyard. They are all very old houses. The mandarin fish and leaf cake are very famous. You must try them when you get there."

  "There is also this porcelain museum. I heard that porcelain produced in the city next door was exported abroad in the past. There is a joke that someone bought a porcelain vase while traveling abroad. When someone with knowledge took a look, it was obvious that it was made in China, and it was... Produced by XX factory in the city next door."

  After reading the comments, Xue Jiayue couldn't help laughing. She turned around and showed the comments on her phone to Xu Yanwen next to her, "Do you think it's funny or not?"

  Xu Yanwen glanced lightly, "It's just a joke, do you believe it?"

  You don't even understand the joke, this person is so boring! Xue Jiayue pursed her lips, turned around and ignored him, and continued to read interesting things on her phone.

  The people next to him finally calmed down. Xu Yanwen subconsciously turned his head and glanced at Xue Jiayue. He saw that she was flipping through the pictures of the scenic spot. Her eyes lit up when she saw something interesting. She looked very excited and wished she could go play there right away. .

  "It's not like I haven't been there before." Xu Yanwen saw Xue Jiayue looking at a picture of a bell tower that they had visited when they were children. He couldn't help but point out the obvious inaccuracies in the pictures on the Internet. "In order to attract tourists, City S deliberately The pictures look better than the real thing, but in fact they are not that good, and those who are fooled are all fools."

  Xue Jiayue had just passed through it not long ago, and her original body did not leave her with the memory of having been here, so she became excited when seeing these scenic spots and wanted to take a look. Now that Xu Yanwen said this, it was like she was splashed. It was like a basin of cold water to her, which severely dampened her enthusiasm.

  "I've been there before, why don't I want to go again now?" Xue Jiayue said back, "You are the fool! Your whole family is a fool!"

  Although the words were not spoken, Xu Yanwen just glanced at her and guessed her little thoughts.

  "You and I are family." Xu Yanwen said calmly.

  Xue Jiayue was stunned for a moment and quickly realized what he meant. Her face suddenly turned red. He was making a joke and she was scolding herself!

  Xu Yanwen is so unlovable! Xue Jiayue thought bitterly in her heart.

  The car drove for more than two hours to reach the next city. It was almost time for dinner, so Xu Yanwen asked the driver to drive directly to the best hotel in the city.

  Xue Jiayue followed Xu Yanwen and got out of the car at the door of the hotel, carrying her bag and walking into the hotel. As soon as she entered the lobby, Xu Yanwen accidentally ran into an acquaintance, and that person was none other than Gu Tingshen, the president of the Gu Group, and his wife Tang Xintian.

  Xu Yanwen quickly stepped forward to greet Gu Tingshen, "Mr. Gu, Mrs. Gu, I didn't expect to meet you here."

  "Yes, what a coincidence." Gu Tingshen was also surprised to meet Xu Yanwen here, with a smile on his handsome face.

  Currently, the Xu Group and the Gu Group are cooperating on a large project. The CEOs of the two groups met and exchanged a few words.

  After some business exchanges, Xu Yanwen and Gu Tingshen were still enjoying their talk, so they met for lunch and continued chatting while eating.

  Sitting in the box, Xu Yanwen and Gu Tingshen talked about work matters. Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian didn't understand their business affairs, so they could only eat and talk about some new clothes, styles, skin care products, etc.

  Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian had a pleasant chat. They agreed to go shopping after dinner and let the two men talk about themselves.

  "I want to go to the Drum Tower and the Ancient City of Xiangguo." Xue Jiayue read the online reviews. Those two places were the best and had the highest reviews, so she wanted to go and have a look.

  "Okay, we'll go there after dinner later." Tang Xintian agreed without hesitation.

  The two women had dinner quickly. Xu Yanwen and Gu Tingshen were still talking about the project. They didn't know when they would finish eating. Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian decided to ignore them. After saying something to them, they held hands and had a good time. Went out shopping happily.

  After getting on the car to Gulou, Xue Jiayue heard her cell phone ringing. She quickly opened her bag and took out her cell phone. There was another bank transfer text message.

  Xue Jiayue clicked on the text message and looked at it. Her hands couldn't help shaking and she almost dropped her phone on the ground.

  This time Xu Yanwen transferred a large sum of money to her, which was more than the pocket money he gave her last time.

  Is this pocket money for her again?

  In fact, Xue Jiayue's guess was correct. When Xu Yanwen learned that Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian went out to play together, he was worried that she didn't have enough money to spend, so he quickly transferred a large amount of money to her.

  Xu Yanwen thinks that women will inevitably spend a lot of money when they go out to buy things!

  Xue Jiayue opened WeChat, sent a message to Xu Yanwen, and typed a long paragraph in the WeChat dialog box with her fingers.

  When she was about to send it, Xue Jiayue hesitated again, thought about it, deleted the paragraph, and finally only sent a picture of thank you.

  Xue Jiayue: Huahua~Thank you, boss.jpg

  On the other end of the phone, Xu Yanwen received a picture from Xue Jiayue. The cute little girl was holding flowers in her hands and saying thank you to the boss.

  He originally wanted to say no thank you, but after thinking about it, he paused. He quickly downloaded several interesting Q-version pictures from the Internet, and then selected the one he thought was the most beautiful and sent it.

  Xue Jiayue quickly received the message from Xu Yanwen, held up her phone and laughed out loud.

  The author has something to say: One more chapter. Seeing that I have worked so hard, please give me more flowers~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
252K 19.2K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...
310K 25.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...