Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 024

1K 10 0
By CrazyLittleDino

The car sped along and soon arrived at the hospital. Xu Yanwen went to a general hospital under the Xu Group, which has many famous doctors with superb medical technology and advanced examination equipment. It is one of the famous hospitals in Beijing.

  Xu Yanwen hugged Xue Jiayue and got out of the car, and quickly ran into the hospital gate. The doctors and nurses who were notified came quickly and arranged for Xue Jiayue to enter the ward as soon as possible.

  After a series of examinations, it was finally determined that in addition to Xue Jiayue's head injury and concussion, her right ankle was sprained and needed to rest for a few more days. Other parts were fine, with only minor scratches and no major problems.

  "You go to sleep for a while, I'll watch over you." Xu Yanwen saw Xue Jiayue's dizziness and discomfort, and gave her medicine as the doctor said, and asked her to have a good rest.Before Xue Jiayue relaxed and fell asleep, she muttered softly, "Don't tell grandpa about this."

  It's already this time, and I'm still worried about grandpa.

  Xu Yaowen felt a little bit of pity in his heart. He knew why she said this. She didn't want her grandpa to worry about her. Grandpa was in poor health. If he knew that she was injured, he would inevitably be anxious again and might even rush to rush. She came to see her. Grandpa's legs and feet were inconvenient. She wanted him to have a good rest at the old house and not worry about her.

  "Don't worry, I won't tell grandpa." Xu Yanwen reached out to touch the top of her hair and assured her softly.

  As if a big stone of worry fell to the ground, Xue Jiayue relaxed and fell asleep quickly.

  Xu Yanwen sat beside the hospital bed and looked at her quietly. The ward was very quiet. He seemed to be able to hear the heartbeat. He recalled in his mind that on the way to the hospital, Xue Jiayue frowned and called "Brother, it hurts." The sound of "It hurts so much" almost softened his heart by half, wishing that she could be hurt less lightly and that he could bear the pain for her.

  If he had gone to see Xue Jiayue when Xue Jiayue's phone number couldn't be reached, maybe she wouldn't have encountered such a thing. He was busy with something in the company at the time, but he wasn't too busy to leave. If he If he could predict that she was in danger, he would definitely go to her as soon as possible.

  He should never be so self-righteous that Xue Jiayue would go to the company to find him. He should have gone to Xue Jiayue earlier. He was also responsible for the fact that Xue Jiayue was in danger and was kidnapped. No wonder his grandfather often scolded him for not doing a good enough job. He really wasn't good enough.

  Xu Yanwen held Xue Jiayue's hand, his eyes fell on Xue Jiayue's slightly frowned brows, feeling extremely guilty in his heart, and said softly to her: "Jiayue, you should get better soon and let me take care of you."

  Time passed quietly, and no one knew how long it had passed. Xu Yanwen sat motionless on the edge of the hospital bed, as if an old monk was in trance.

  Xue Jiayue's cell phone rang suddenly, and Xu Yanwen, who was quiet, was suddenly startled. Afraid that the ringing of the cell phone would wake her up, he quickly stood up and walked over quickly, opened Xue Jiayue's bag, and picked up the phone to answer the call.

  The call was from Mr. Xu. He said on the phone: "Yueyue, how was your interview today?"

  Xu Yanwen glanced at Xue Jiayue, who was sleeping soundly on the bed. She was sleeping deeply after taking medicine and showed no signs of waking up.

  "The interview was successful. Jiayue will be able to go to work soon." Xu Yanwen took his mobile phone and walked to the side to talk on the phone.

  "Really? This is good news that makes people happy." Mr. Xu was very happy.

  "It's true." Xu Yanwen said.

  "Then Yueyue must be very happy." Mr. Xu said happily, and he was also happy for Xue Jiayue. He smiled and said, "Why is it you who answered Yueyue's call? Where is Yueyue? You asked her to answer the phone."

  Xu Yanwen couldn't get the sleeping Xue Jiayue to get up and answer the phone, so he said, "Jiayue went to the bathroom."

  Mr. Xu suddenly thought of something, "Are you and Yueyue together?"

  Xu Yanwen said "hmm" and deliberately lied in order to deal with Mr. Xu, "Jiayue's interview was successful. We are going to celebrate."

  "This is good, this is good." What Mr. Xu has always been most worried about is that the relationship between Xue Jiayue and Xu Yanwen is not good. The two people can't get along and their lives are not good. Now that they are celebrating together, it shows that the two have a harmonious relationship and get along very well. Happy, you know the relationship between the two people was almost strangers before. Now it is really good to sit down and celebrate together. Sometimes such an opportunity is needed to promote the relationship between two people.

  "Then you celebrate well, and I will give Yueyue a reward when she comes back another day." Mr. Xu thought it was better not to disturb them anymore, so he hung up the phone after saying that.

  The phone screen went dark for a while. Xu Yanwen didn't know the meaning of Mr. Xu's last words, but now Xue Jiayue was still lying on the hospital bed. Even if he wanted to celebrate for her, he couldn't celebrate. Everything had to wait until Xue Jiayue got better.

  Xu Yanwen put the phone back to its original place, sat back on the chair beside the hospital bed, and stayed with Xue Jiayue quietly.

  Xue Jiayue was still asleep on the hospital bed. Even if she was asleep, her beautiful eyebrows were still slightly frowned, her eyes were closed tightly, and her thick black curled eyelashes were like a small fan, casting a shadow on her eyelids. Her face was a little pale. Maybe it was because I was frightened, frightened, and injured, so I was not very stable even when I fell asleep, so I never recovered.

  Almost another hour passed before Xue Jiayue woke up.

  Her eyelashes, which were like small fans, trembled, and then she opened her eyes. Her eyes were dim for a moment, and she closed them again. When she opened them again, her vision became clear.

  "Jiayue, you're awake." Xu Yanwen's concerned voice came from beside him.

  Xue Jiayue turned her head and met Xu Yanwen's concerned eyes. The solemnity and concern on his face were not fake, which made Xue Jiayue slightly stunned.

  But she soon felt relieved. He was right to be worried about her. She was now his sister, and she still had the title of Mrs. Xu. Mr. Xu, who loved her, was still there. If anything happened to her, Mr. Xu would definitely forgive her. Without him, Xu Yanwen must ensure that she is well, safe and sound, even if it is to prevent Mr. Xu from blaming him.

  After understanding the crux of the matter, Xue Jiayue felt at ease and no longer had any psychological burden on Xu Yanwen's current attitude towards her, so she said, "I want to drink water."

  "Wait a moment, I'll get it." Xu Yanwen quickly got up and went to get her some water.

  There was no boiling water prepared in the ward, so Xu Yanwen went to find the nurse, who brought him mineral water.

  Xu Yanwen came back with the mineral water and said to Xue Jiayue: "There is no one you like to drink. Just drink it if you want. I will buy another one later."

  Xue Jiayue saw that what he was holding was mineral water from Nongfu Spring. She often drank this brand of water before time travel. She was not as pretentious as her original self. It didn't matter the brand, as long as it was water, she could drink it.

"It's okay, just give it to me. I'm just thirsty and want to drink water. As long as the water is drinkable, it doesn't matter."

  Xue Jiayue was so free and easy, completely different from her original self. She reached for the bottle of Nongfu Spring in Xu Yanwen's hand, opened the bottle cap and started drinking. She was really as careless as she said, and drank half of the bottle in one go.

  This made Xu Yanwen frown when he looked at her. Since when did Xue Jiayue change? Has she become different from before?

  Xue Jiayue didn't know what Xu Yanwen was thinking. She drank the water, put the mineral water bottle on the cabinet next to her, then stretched out her hand to Xu Yanwen, looked at him and said, "I want my mobile phone."

  Xu Yanwen looked at her with deep eyes and said with great disapproval: "You have to look at your phone now, are you dizzy?"

  Xue Jiayue really wanted to say that he was a crow's mouth. As soon as he finished speaking, she felt her head hurt again. She couldn't help but frown and reached out to touch the bag on her head.

  Xu Yanwen, who was standing beside the hospital bed, saw this and quickly reached out to hold her hand, "Don't touch it."

  Xue Jiayue's wrist was held by Xu Yanwen. She glanced at him and saw that he frowned and shook his head at her.

  "I'm a little dizzy." Xue Jiayue said in the next second: "Don't shake."

  "How is it? Do you want to call a doctor?" Xu Yanwen asked nervously.

  Xue Jiayue closed her eyes and said, "You'll be fine if you don't shake."

  Xu Yanwen wanted to say that he was gone, but seeing her uncomfortable look, he still didn't say anything. Instead, he said, "Lie well on the bed, and I'll call the doctor to check you out."

  Before Xue Jiayue agreed, Xu Yanwen rang the summons bell on the wall. Soon the doctor came, and Xue Jiayue could only lie on the bed obediently and let the doctor examine her.

  "Doctor, am I okay?" Xue Jiayue asked after cooperating with the doctor to check.

  The doctor made a record of the case, put away the pen and put it in the pocket of his white coat, and said: "Concussion, take a good rest these days, look at your phone less, think less about things, eat something light and nutritious, avoid spicy food. "

  Xue Jiayue was dizzy. She didn't remember a few words of what the doctor said. The only thing she said was not to look at the phone and to rest more. However, Xu Yanwen next to her listened very carefully and wrote down every word the doctor said. , and asked Xue Jiayue to follow the doctor's orders.

  "What the doctor said is for your own good. Stop playing with your phone and wait until you are ready." Xu Yanwen asked Xue Jiayue according to what the doctor said. If Xue Jiayue dared to have any objections, he would add a threat, " If you don't obey me, I will tell grandpa about your injury and ask grandpa to come over and keep an eye on you."

  Can Xue Jiayue let Mr. Xu come? Absolutely not!

  Well, we can't let Mr. Xu come from his old house to guard her. Xue Jiayue can only do the next best thing and obey the arrangements of the domineering Xu Yanwen.

  Xue Jiayue gritted her teeth and said, "I want to call the studio to ask for leave."

  Xu Yanwen took out his mobile phone and said seriously: "I'll call it for you."

  Xu Yanwen had arranged everything. What else could Xue Jiayue say? She was so angry that she lay back on the hospital bed, turned over and ignored Xu Yanwen.

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her figure with her back to him. She looked weak and pitiful before, but now she looked naughty again.

  But it's better to see her acting coquettishly and willfully than to see her crying and aggrieved. Xu Yanwen curled his lips and walked to the side with his cell phone to call Mr. He in the studio.

  After Mr. He learned that Xue Jiayue was injured, he readily agreed to extend the time for Xue Jiayue to go to work. "There is no rush at the studio. Just wait until Miss Xue recovers and then come to work."

  Anyway, Mr. He did all this for the sake of Xu Yanwen. Whatever the big boss meant, he just did it.

  "Then thank you, Mr. He." Xu Yanwen walked back after making the phone call. Xue Jiayue still had her back to him and didn't move. He said to her back: "Mr. He promised to extend the time for you to go to work."

  Xue Jiayue just hummed, but still didn't move, and had no intention of turning around.

  Xu Yanwen raised his eyebrows, calmly opened his phone and did something, then sat on the sofa next to him and waited leisurely.

  The author has something to say: Mr. Xu is good or bad, snickering~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 28.1K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
588K 31.5K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
418K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...