šƒšˆš€šŒšŽššƒ not edited

By DIVINXE

"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphi... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’/š“š‘šŽšš„š’
š‡š€šˆš‘š’š“š˜š‹š„S
ššŽšƒš˜š“š˜šš„š’
šŽšš„: Rekindling
š“š–šŽ: Harassment
š“š‡š‘š„š„: together
š…šŽš”š‘: Tears
š…šˆš•š„: Punish
š’šˆš—: pleasure
š’š„š•š„š: family
š„šˆš†š‡š“: Mothering
ššˆšš„: threats
š“š„š: Creepy
š„š‹š„š•š„š: found
š“š–š„š‹š•š„: babies
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Information
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Scared
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Mad
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: agony
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: almost
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: soon
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Over
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Finale
ššŽšš”š’: stressed

š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž VALENTINES DAY BONUS

384 8 0
By DIVINXE

WAX-PLAY, BREEDING, PUBLIC SEX, ROUGH SEX

VALENTINE'S day, 730 days since the war ended, 730 days since the birth of the triplets, and 1,184 days of love between me and my beautiful husband.

"Estrellita, are you ready?" I hum, stepping out it the bathroom, to show him my dress. "Your dress...it's-"

"It's new, if you don't like it, I can change-"

"No! I love it, I'm just trying not to rip it off of you." I chuckle, it's also his birthday today, it crazy to think that a man like himself's birthday would be on Valentine's Day. He comes closer to me and places his hand on my waist, which makes my heart flutter.

After almost four years together, his touch still makes my heart pound. He places his lips on mine and I kiss him back, his hand goes to my neck as the other one pulls me closer. I moan into the kiss. His hand goes to lift my dress. "Wait...we have to...we're gonna miss our...reservation, baby." I say in between kisses.

"Fuck I don't wanna stop." I don't either.

"Neither do I." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me again, this time rougher and lust filled.

"We can reschedule it." He says as he lays me back onto the bed, his body is between my legs, making it impossible to close them. His hand goes to my thigh, I grind myself against him and he grips it. My hands wrap around his neck and pull him down to me.

He pulls the straps of my dress down, leaving me with only my panties and I cover my chest with my arms almost instantly.

After the triplets were born, I started hating my breast and stomach more and more each day.

Marci takes my hands and puts them above my head, using only one hand to hold them. "Diamond, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, your body's changing, and I love it. Your beautiful body will always amaze me. If pains me that you don't embrace your body the way it's supposed to be embraced. Because this," He kisses the top of my breast, where my stretch marks are. "And this," he kisses my stomach as well. "Can't come off. I don't care how much weight you gain or many stretch marks you get, I'll always love you. Okay?" I nod.

"Thank you, Marci. I needed that. I sit up. "Do you still wanna go to dinner?" The mood's kinda ruined. He nods. I slip my dress back on.
___________________________________

The more I sit here, the more I love this man, and the more horny, I get. "I love this dress on you."

"Well, you're gonna be taking it off me tonight." I smirk and so does he. I look around, we're on a rooftop, a rooftop of a restaurant. No waitresses are here yet and there's a white table cover covering the entire table. I push back in my chair and go under the table. I unzip Marci's pants and pull them down a little bit. I slip his length out.

"What the fuck are you-" he cuts himself off by his own groan. "Di- Sapphire, we..can't not here." I come out from under the table.

"Why not? You own the restaurant, we're not going to get in trouble." I straddle his lap. He shakes his head. "Please, I can't wait anymore." He looks away. Before picking me up and setting me on the table. He pulls my dress up.

"Fuck..Why aren't you wearing panties, bellissima?"

"They got a little wet." I look into her eyes and she smiles. "Hi Mr Caruso."

"Hi Mrs Caruso." She leans forward pressing her lips against mine. I pull her dress down as she looks at me intensely.

"I think I'm due for an act of marriage arts." She says as I slip my fingers into her. She moans out and grips my forearm.

"But your last one was last week. I don't think you deserve another marriage act." She whimpers as I slow down.

"But- please come play with me."

"Rewards are earned, not given. You haven't been my good girl lately have you?" She shakes her head. "Bend over." She does as she's told. "You know how this goes all to well by now. Count." I slap her ass hard and she yelps.

"One." She whispers. Another smack "Two." Another "Three."
___________________________________

"T-Thirty." I stop. Her ass is bright red now. I pull my pants down alone with my boxers. She starts to lift her head and arms up to move but I push her back down. I take the hair tie off her wrist and tie up her hair. She doesn't like her hair being grabbed during sex. "Thank you." I hum.

"I'm going to start, but you have to do your part too."

"What?"

"I know your spoiled ass wants another baby, and I'll give it to you. But you're going to take my cock as rough as I please. As hard as I please, and as long as I please. I'm going to fill you up until you get exactly what you want." I shove myself into her and she screams out. I cover her mouth with my hand and she releases muffled moans. I shush her "We wouldn't want the cooks to hear you, would we, baby?" She shakes her head as her eyes roll back.

The mere thought of her cunt hugging my length has me ready to cum, now that it's happening I have to hold back. She clenches around me, I use my thumb to play with her clit.

"Are you gonna cum, sapphire?" She nods again. I pull out fully before thrusting back into her. She cums around my cock and I cum right after her. She closes her eyes as if she's exhausted, and I have to hold her up so she won't fall off the table. "Let me clean you up before you go to sleep."
________

"I had fun tonight." Diamond says as we exit the car.

"Did you like the dinner? I just thought you'd prefer something less crowded."

"I did like it, it was amazing." The dinner was good.
I walk up to our room and Marci follows. "Sit on the bed." He does. Without question, as always. I get on my knees in front of him.

"What're you doing, Diamond?" I unzip his pants and take his cock out of his boxers.

"You said I couldn't suck your dick at the restaurant, we're home now." I lazily lick his tip. He has been waiting little too long for my liking.

He doesn't argue with me anymore, probably because he's hard as a rock and if he doesn't get sexually released he'll wake up sexually frustrated, but I guess that wouldn't be a problem, angry sex is the best sex.

"Quit teasing, before I face fuck you." He grunts out, teasing him is fun, and I wouldn't mind a punishment.

I could listen, give him what he desperately needs

Or

Not listen, tell him to go fuck himself and have my throat hurting. I like this option more.

I pull away completely, once the connection between my lips and his length stops he chuckles. "That's how you wanna do this? You wanna play? Alright let's play." He picks me up from my knees and throws me onto the bed. My dress rises up a little bit before Marci rips it off.

"Your buying me a new dress, asshole."

"I'll buy you a million dresses if it means you'll be happy." Cheesy bastard.

"Wait! Before I forget, I wasn't able to get you a physical gift cause o didn't know what'd you want, so what do you want?"

"Anything?" I nod. He smirks before grabbing my arms.
_____________

"Marci, untie me, now! This isn't what I meant!" When I said anything, I didn't mean enforcing his sexual fantasies.

He currently has me tied up with my touching my wrist in a spread eagle position.

"You said anything, I plan on doing everything."

"Like what, Marci?" The last time I let him do whatever he wanted during sex I used my safeword, because he had enough stamina to go through 12 rounds.

"I plan on getting you pregnant tonight." My breath hitches when he rubs my clit with his thumb. "You'd like that wouldn't you, baby?" He slaps my pussy when I don't answer. "I asked you a question, didn't I?" I nod.

"Yes, yes I'd like that."

"Good, because after I give you what you want, you'll give me what I want." What's that?

"What is it?" He smirks. "No. Marci, no." He's been wanting to try wax play for a while now.

"Just once, hermosa, and if you don't like it, I'll stop and never bring it up again." I nod.

"Okay." He smirks. He climbs onto the bed and picks up the container of wax. "Wait, how am I going to get it off?"

"It's lotion wax, I'll rub it in." Oh. He grabs the ball gag from my bedside dresser and I look at him confused, that's usually for punishments. "Wouldn't want you waking up the kids, would we?"

He starts pouring the hot liquid on my waist over rubbing the warm liquid into my skin. This is actually-soothing. I relax more and more as he continues pouring the liquid all over my body before rubbing it in. He flips me over so that I'm on my stomach before putting a tie in my mouth to make me a little quieter. My body glistens in front of him as he lines himself up with my entrance slowing pushing himself in. I moan out at the sudden filling of inside of me. I feel so full, filled the brim with his length.

He pushes my head down into the pillow, slamming into me roughly.

My nails dig into my palms for some type of friction as he thrust into me hard and fast. He needs to slow down. A muffled version of his name slips out of my mouth. "I know,baby, I'm being a little more rough today, but you can take it, can't you?" I nod without thinking.

My wife, the woman I got. The only woman I want. The last woman I'll fuck. The more sex we have, the more attached we are. I switch it up a little, keep it interesting with a mixture of passion and BDSM.

I watch as my wife's eyes roll to the back of her head and she moans out against the gag. She clenches around me and I can tell that her orgasm is nearing, her walls pulsating around me. She moans out a muffled version of my name and I hum in response. "Do you need to cum? Release your pleasure all over me?" She nods her head rapidly. "Well let's make it happen." I speed up again and she gets louder and louder.

She clenches around me so hard before I feel the hot liquid spread inside of her. I take the ball gag off and I untie her, letting her arms and legs loose. "We're not finished yet, baby, can you go another round?" She slowly nods. I peck her on the lips and her arms wrap around my neck, her legs spreading and letting me in between.

_____________________

Diamond lays next to me snoring softly with Reinette resting on her chest. I'll move her in a minute.

This is amazing, having dinner, then coming home and having my wife let me give her more babies, and laying down with my wife kids.

Best Valentines Birthday ever.

I'll give you a bonus continuing this soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 36 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
537K 11.9K 37
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
2.3M 18.1K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
1.1M 25.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...