Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 019

999 8 0
By CrazyLittleDino

  Xue Jiayue woke up after a long sleep. It was very late and she was hungry, so she decided to get up and go to the kitchen to find something to eat.

  When they got to the kitchen, Xue Jiayue opened the refrigerator and took a look. There were some vegetables in it. Thinking that Xu Yanwen was still sick, she might as well make some white porridge and make some home-cooked dishes.

  There are also ingredients. Xue Jiayue washed the rice quickly and cooked it for porridge. Here she washed and chopped vegetables, and fried a cabbage with fried meat, a shredded potato, and a sweet and sour lotus root.

  Here, as soon as Xue Jiayue finished cooking the food and put it on the table, Xu Yanwen came out of the study.

  It was just the right time to come out, Xue Jiayue thought, and it saved her from calling him again. It felt like he came out just because he smelled the food.

  Xue Jiayue then said: "It's time to eat."

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her face, then glanced at the food on the dining table in front of her, walked over, pulled out a chair and sat down.

  At this moment, Xue Jiayue's cell phone rang, and she quickly put down her bowls and chopsticks to answer the phone.

  "Hello."

  "Is this Miss Xue Jiayue?" the other party asked.

  "Yes, I am." Xue Jiayue said quickly.

  The other party then said: "I am the person in charge of XW Clothing Studio. I read your resume online and think you are a good fit for our studio. I would like to invite you to join us."

  "Really, really?" Xue Jiayue said in surprise.

  "Of course it's true." The other party added, "Originally, after seeing your resume and works, I wanted to hire you directly, but I thought it would be better to meet you in person so that everyone can have a deeper understanding. So I made this call specifically to invite you to come to the studio for an interview."

  Xue Jiayue was so flattered that she quickly agreed: "Okay, I will go to the interview on time tomorrow."

  The other party said: "That's good. I will send the interview address, time and phone number to your mobile phone later. Please check it."

  "OK, thanks."

  Xue Jiayue hung up the phone happily. Within two minutes, she received a text message from the other party, which was full of sincerity.

  Xu Yanwen turned to look at her, "Is there a studio that wants you to go for an interview?"

  "Yes." Xue Jiayue was so happy that she forgot about the awkward atmosphere between the two people before, and said with a smile: "The other party said that after seeing my resume and works, he had decided to hire me, but he still thought It would be better to meet him and get to know him better, so he notified me to go for an interview tomorrow."

  Xu Yanwen said: "That means that the other party likes you very much, and you have a high chance of success this time?"

  Xue Jiayue nodded and reached out to pull Xu Yanwen's sleeve, "I think I can definitely do it tomorrow. I'm really happy."

  Xu Yanwen glanced down, and a glimmer of light flashed in his deep eyes. Assistant Feng was very efficient and deserves praise!

  "The address of this studio seems to be very close to our home." Xue Jiayue looked at the address sent by the other party on her phone and said, "It takes less than twenty minutes to drive there from us?"

  As she spoke, she showed Xu Yanwen the text message on her phone. Xu Yanwen glanced at the text message, pretended not to know anything, and deliberately said: "Is this studio just established? Why haven't you heard of it? And this work place seems to be a newly renovated building? Can we get business if the studio is arranged in this place? "

  "Can you say something nice?" Xue Jiayue glared at him, her eyes nakedly saying, no one will think you are mute if you don't speak!

  Xu Yanwen acted as if he was only thinking about her, and said seriously: "I am thinking from a businessman's point of view. When opening a studio, shouldn't I choose a place where business is prosperous? You are the first What if I'm looking for a job for the first time and get scammed?"

  Xue Jiayue was stunned for a moment. What Xu Yanwen said didn't sound good, but it was not completely unreasonable. He was an out-and-out businessman and looked at problems in a businessman's way. But she was looking for a job and learned that there was a job. Of course I am happy with the opportunity, but it is easy to overlook many things with this happiness. Xu Yanwen is calmer than her, has more experience than him, and can discover existing problems better than she does.

 "Then if you say so, shouldn't I go?" Xue Jiayue felt unwilling to think about it. Finally, a studio was willing to hire her. She also really wanted to go out to work, accumulate some work experience, and stay at home every day. You will lose your fighting spirit, and in the end you will just want to stay at home and not want to do anything else.

  "No." Xu Yanwen and Xue Jiayue analyzed: "I just think this studio may be a newly established studio, and its development prospects are unknown. When you go for the interview, you must observe it carefully and learn more about it. If there is any If you feel something is wrong, remember to call me and I can help you refer to it."

  Xu Yanwen himself didn't know why he said such things to Xue Jiayue. This was obviously the studio he asked Assistant Feng to arrange.

  Although the address of the studio was chosen by Assistant Feng, the name of the studio was also chosen by Assistant Feng, and the staff arrangements in the studio were also made by Assistant Feng, but he had reviewed it in the end and made sure that Assistant Feng had done everything properly before letting him. He arranged for the person in charge of the studio to notify Xue Jiayue for an interview. It can be said that this studio was originally built for Xue Jiayue.

  But now he is teaching Xue Jiayue to find out what's wrong with the observation studio? He's not afraid of scaring Xue Jiayue so she won't go to the studio to work? If she doesn't go, won't his work be in vain?

  However, Xue Jiayue didn't know what he was thinking, and felt that he was right to remind her, "I think what you said makes sense. This studio is newly established at first glance. Is the studio perfect? ​​What's the internal situation like? I don't know much about it, so it's better to take a closer look."

  Xu Yanwen looked at her and said, "Then will you go for the interview tomorrow?"

  "Go, why not go?" . If I go to see it and it's not bad, it means that I can fulfill my wish and find a job that I like."

  Xu Yanwen nodded when he heard this, "That's okay."

  "Do you think this is okay?" Xue Jiayue looked at him with big bright eyes.

  Xu Yanwen said "hmm", thinking that it was obviously his studio, and even if she went to see it, she wouldn't see anything wrong. However, his face still showed nothing, and he did not forget to tell her: "Anyway, you It's okay to go take a look. If you feel something is wrong, just call me and don't make decisions without permission."

  Xue Jiayue quickly made an OK gesture and said with a smile: "No problem, I know what to do."

  Seeing the happy smile on her face, full of expectations for tomorrow's interview, Xu Yanwen also smiled. As long as Xue Jiayue was happy, it wouldn't be in vain for him to do so much.

  Seeing his smiling face, Xue Jiayue pointed at his face and said, "So you can smile too!"

  Xu Yanwen was stunned, and the smile on his face froze, "What do you mean?"

  Xue Jiayue saw his smile faded in an instant and pursed her lips, "I mean, you are so handsome. Can't you always keep a straight face? You look like the dean with a sullen face. Just as scary! Smile more and look better too!"

  Dean?!

  Is this what his image in her mind turned out to be?

  Xu Yanwen fell into deep thought. Xue Jiayue had never said such a thing before!

  Seeing that he had stopped speaking, Xue Jiayue carefully looked at the expression on his face. Qingjun's face had no expression at all. She thought to herself that it was over. She must have said the wrong thing again just now. She really wanted to slap herself in the mouth. She didn't pay attention to the situation when she was excited. She said everything that should be said and shouldn't be said. If Xu Yanwen argued with her, she would be in trouble!

  At this moment, Xue Jiayue wanted to apply oil on her soles and run away, and said with a smile: "I, I will go..."

  "Where to go?" Before Xue Jiayue could finish speaking, Xu Yanwen had already noticed her thoughts.

  "I......"

  "I asked you what you are going to do?" Xu Yanwen repeated.

  Xue Jiayue rolled her eyes and said with a smile: "I, I just want to prepare materials for tomorrow's interview."

  "Go after dinner."

  "Well......"

  "The food is almost cold. Let's prepare the materials after dinner." Xu Yanwen pointed to the food on the table.

  "Oh, oh, okay." Xue Jiayue quickly turned to the chair opposite and sat down, picked up the bowl and chopsticks and lowered her head to eat, thinking that Xu Yanwen didn't ask her about the fact that he was the dean, so he probably wouldn't argue with her.

  "Eat vegetables." Xu Yanwen put a chopstick of vegetables into her bowl.

  Xue Jiayue raised her head and glanced at him, then quickly lowered her head and ate the food he put into her mouth. What she was thinking about was that he really looked like the dean!

  ...

  After eating, Xue Jiayue went to prepare the interview materials. As soon as she finished her resume, there was a knock on the door. Xue Jiayue stood up and opened the door. It was Xu Yanwen standing at the door.

  "Is something wrong?" Xue Jiayue didn't know why he came to see her now.

  Xu Yanwen said: "Show me your resume."

  Xue Jiayue blinked and didn't understand why he wanted to see her resume.

  Xu Yanwen said: "Let me take a look at it for you, so that others will not be dissatisfied and call you back."

  Haha, can't this man say something nice? What good will it do to him if she is beaten back? Really!

  Xue Jiayue complained about Xu Yanwen in her heart, but still didn't show it on her face. She turned around and walked to the table, showing Xu Yanwen the resume information she had prepared.

  Xu Yanwen reviewed Xue Jiayue's resume information with his eyes as a CEO, pointed out several areas that needed to be revised, and finally gave a good evaluation, "The resume is clear at a glance, allowing the other party to get the information they need at a glance, and it is also good for you." It can deepen the impression."

It has to be said that the CEO is the CEO, and the CEO's vision is indeed more sinister than the average person. After Xue Jiayue changed it as he said, she took her resume information to the interview the next day. The person in charge of XW Studio took a look at her The resume information is well-done and the content is clear and concise, allowing people to understand useful information at once.

  The person in charge of XW Studio is named He. After reading Xue Jiayue's resume, Mr. He said with a smile: "Actually, after reading your information online, I felt that you are a good fit for our studio. I called you for an interview today because I wanted to meet you." Let's meet with someone to learn more about the specific situation. Ms. Xue's conditions are in line with the requirements of our studio. Now, on behalf of XW Studio, I welcome you to join."

  "Thank you, Mr. He." Xue Jiayue was very happy. Although she knew that the interview had a high chance of success, when she actually heard that the interview was successful, her mood was different. She felt that the sky was much clearer, and her mood was as bright as the one outside. As beautiful as the sun.

  Mr. He asked again: "I wonder what Ms. Xue's salary requirements are?"

  Xue Jiayue thought for a while and said: "I am a newcomer. I mainly study and accumulate work experience, so I don't have high requirements for salary. I just follow the regulations of the studio."

  Anyway, she is not short of money now. If it was before, she might have to consider money issues, but now she just wants to learn things, and it doesn't matter if she has more money or less.

  After hearing what she said, Mr. He said, "Look at the monthly salary of 15,000 yuan, plus other subsidies, such as meal subsidies, car subsidies, phone bills, etc., what do you think?"

  Xue Jiayue was surprised. Isn't XW Studio a newly established studio? The salary for a new assistant designer is more than 15,000 yuan? You must know that she had worked for more than a year before, and she was also an assistant at that time. A designer's salary is only 10,000 yuan a month, which is relatively high among classmates. Many students only earn 6,000 to 7,000 yuan.

  Seeing her hesitation, Mr. He thought she was dissatisfied with her salary, so he quickly smiled and said: "If Miss Xue has other requests, you can make them. Although our studio is just established, there is no shortage of resources and conditions." The salary and salary are also gradually improving, and I believe that it will not be long before it will develop better than other studios."

  Isn't this clearly telling her that although the studio is a new one, it has a good background, good resources, and the conditions are not bad and will get even better in the future, so there is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing it?

  In fact, this was evident when Xue Jiayue walked into this studio. The decoration design of this studio was grand and luxurious, and it clearly stated that I am rich, I am not short of money, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing me.

  Moreover, although there are not many staff in the studio, they are always in good order. Even the front desk ladies at the entrance of the studio are well-trained, considerate and serve with a smile.

  If ordinary staff can do this, it shows that this company really pays well, otherwise it would be a different story.

  Xue Jiayue was sure that she was satisfied with this place, so she smiled and said, "I am very satisfied with the salary offered by Mr. He, and I have no other requirements."

  "That's good, that's good." Mr. He breathed a sigh of relief, feeling as if he had completed a big task. In fact, he was really afraid that Xue Jiayue would have any objections. If she didn't agree to work here, he didn't know how to explain it to the people above her.

  "Mr. He, I wonder when I will start coming to work?" Xue Jiayue asked.

  Mr. He's attitude towards Xue Jiayue was very good, "It's already Wednesday today. How about you go home to prepare and then come back to work next Monday? What do you think?"

  Xue Jiayue also thought this arrangement was good, so she happily agreed.

  After the interview, as soon as Xue Jiayue walked out of the XW studio, she excitedly called Xu Yanwen, wanting to share her joy of success with him.

  But what came from the other end of the phone was not Xu Yanwen's voice, but Linda's sweet voice...

  The author has something to say: The first day of the new year, the third update, come on, come on.

  Keep giving out red envelopes~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
302K 24.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
147K 6.4K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1M 24.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...