Adult Fiction BOOK CLUB 2

By adultfictionstories

Wattpad is the biggest online home for avid readers and writers. Those of us who write and post our work here... More

Introduction - How it works
What is Adult Fiction and how to help your fellow writers get there
Bookclubbing Guide by RainerSalt
Announcement May 2024
Snatching Party May 2024
CarolineHallonback
DomiSotto
EvelynHail
FMM2310
RainerSalt
Reffster
Silvia Krpatova
sMayer11
Uschibear
wcbriggs12
williamtgeary1
Wuckster
ZonderZorg

NIKBENJAMIN

57 8 0
By adultfictionstories

Husband, father of three and grandfather of two. I've owned and operated a printing company near Buffalo for 35-years. My last self-published book is the best-selling book in my shop - never mind it's the only book on the shelf. It's my second go round with the book club and I've been poking around your books with expectations of rejoining. I look forward to reading and being a part of this community again.

For the book club, NIKBENJAMIN submitted his story Nikki's Test

Confronted with the results of his daughter's DNA test, a man embarks on a journey of self-reflection and forgiveness.

Things to look out for while reviewing my story:

I appreciate correction of technical errors, as well as commentary on authenticity of character and situation. An honest and frank critique is like castor oil. It's bitter aftertaste can often lead to positive outcomes.

MATURE: Yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 75 11
Kelvin and Aurelia. Two worlds apart within the same planet. Science and magic. One rippling conflict that questions their place. They don't belong...
10.7K 168 17
austrailian formula one driver oscar piastri finds himself sheltered from the british rain in a quiet bookshop, a brunette girl at the counter pointi...
680 185 15
After being captured, warrioress, Franchesca Oliveira, returns to Fleur Panache headquarters to fulfill her duties. (Characters, places, events all...
79.6K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...