✓ | starboy, nishimura riki

由 -saebyeok

❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you... 更多

𝓢TARBOY
SOUNDTRACK
STARBOY | 00
STARBOY | 01
STARBOY | 02
STARBOY | 03
STARBOY | 04
STARBOY | 05
STARBOY | 06
STARBOY | 08
STARBOY | 09
STARBOY | 10
STARBOY | 11
STARBOY | 12
STARBOY | 13
STARBOY | 14
STARBOY | 15
STARBOY | 16
STARBOY | 17
STARBOY | 18
STARBOY | 19
STARBOY | 20
STARBOY | 21
STARBOY | 22
STARBOY | 23
STARBOY | 24
STARBOY | 25
STARBOY | 26
STARBOY | 27
STARBOY | 28
STARBOY | 29
STARBOY | 30
STARBOY | 31
STARBOY | 32
STARBOY | 33
STARBOY | 34
STARBOY | 35
STARBOY | 36
STARBOY | 37
STARBOY | 38
STARBOY | 39
STARBOY | 40
STARBOY | 41
STARBOY | 42
STARBOY | 43
STARBOY | 44
STARBOY | 45
STARBOY | 46
STARBOY | 47
STARBOY | 48
STARBOY | EPILOGUE
STARBOY | THANK YOU

STARBOY | 07

2.3K 142 104
由 -saebyeok

WHO KNEW THAT THE SEVERAL PEAS ON CHOI MISO'S PLATE COULD BE SO INTERESTING?

A puff of air left her mouth as she slouched in her chair, playing with the peas on her plate at the dinner table as both of her parents flaunted over Beomgyu's most recent A* in Biology.

"I'm so proud of you, Beomgyu." Her mother awed, as Beomgyu nodded his head, downing the glass of water he had with his food.

"Me too, son. You're really going to make a brilliant name for yourself in the future." Their father agreed, smiling triumphantly as he raised his glass in the air.

"Thanks mum, dad." Beomgyu grinned, looking at both of his parents before looking across at Miso and sending her a mocking smile. She still couldn't understand how both of their parents believed his stupid story about getting beat up.

"And what about you, Miso?" Her father awkwardly began, forming his lips in a line as he expected the worst.

"They haven't given us our results yet." Miso informed, nodding her head slightly. If only that was true... she'd had her test results back a few weeks ago, and after seeing that she got an F, she knew neither of her parents would be knowing the score.

Quickly, the attention was snatched away from Miso as Beomgyu stood up abruptly, putting his letterman jacket on.

"Where are you going? You haven't finished your food." Their mothers brows furrowed with curiosity, as she watched her son head towards the front door.

"Me and the boys are heading down to the Football field." He informed as their mother and father approached him to see him out.

In the meantime, Miso pushed out from her seat and took her plate over to the sink before washing it. She could never understand why her parents liked Beomgyu so much more than her. Was it because he was older? Smarter? Popular? She didn't know — but what she did know, was that it hurt.

Once she finished cleaning, she hurried upstairs to her bedroom, where she immediately played one of her The Beatles records and laid on her bed after washing up.

She allowed her thoughts to wander. She though about Kang Minhee and his dreamy, white hair. His eyes were brown and chocolate like, and Miso couldn't help but get lost whenever she looked into them. His skin was pale just like snow, and his lips were the shape of a heart. He was to die for and whenever Miso thought about him, she was accompanied by the flutter in her chest.

Losing track of the time as the sun set, the Choi girl could feel exhaustion begin to take over her body as her eyelids began to get heavier and heavier. She wanted nothing more than to fall fast asleep in the comfort of her baby pink bed sheets — however, that want was annoyingly disturbed by the sound of something small hitting her window.

For a moment, she was confused as to what it could be, but then the memory of her brother staying out late and past his curfew sunk in and she rolled her eyes and turned in her bed to gain more comfort.

There's a front door for a reason.

Maybe then their parents could see that their 'perfect son' was not so perfect after all.

The taps were getting louder and more frequent as time went on and the aggravating noise was starting to get on the girls nerves.

Sighing a long and well needed sigh, Miso stood from her bed, rolling her eyes in the midst as she opened her white curtains and lifted up her window to look out.

Shocked consumed her body as she expected to see her brother and hear his complaints about her taking too long, when in reality, she was met with Nishimura Niki standing in her drive with a hand full of pebbles. Her eyes were widened and she let her mouth part slightly.

What did he want? How did he know where she lived?

He was clad in his leather jacket, with one hand in his back pocket and a toothpick between his lips as he looked up at her, a glimpse of relief on his features.

"Finally..." He muttered beneath his breath and threw the small stones back where they belonged.

"Are you lost?" Miso questioned, more than confused as to why he was at her home. None of his friends were with him, so he couldn't of been here to harm her brother.

"Can I come up?" He asked, ignoring her question.

Visions of her parents finding him close to their home came to mind and she was quick to shake her head, before shutting her window and closing her curtains. If they found out he was here for her, she was dead.

Nevertheless, just when Miso thought Niki had listened to her and actually gone back to the South side, there was a knock on her window. Her heart began to race with worry and she re-opened the window, immediately taking a few steps back as the boy stepped into her bedroom without a care in the world.

"This is trespassing." She informed him, watching as he scoffed out a chuckle and brushed himself off before beginning to look around her bedroom with his hands stuffed in his jean pockets. "You can't be here." Miso continued, but the boy didn't take any notice of her, too busy looking at the different hair clips displayed on her crème coloured chest of drawers. "You're on the wrong side of town."

"Hang loose, man." Niki told her, shaking his head slightly as he then moved onto her bookshelf.

By now, Miso was pacing back and forth in her room, thinking about the trouble she would get in if anyone found out a delinquent was in her room, touching her stuff.

"What racket are you listening to?" The boy asked, pulling a face of disgust as he walked over to her record player. "You should listen to proper music, like some Elvis Presley or Eddie Cochran."

"Why are you here, Niki?" She wondered, ignoring his comment on her music. "How do you know where I live?"

"You're Beomgyu's little sister, everyone knows where that square lives." He explained, shrugging his shoulders as he turned away from her records to look at her. "And you left this at the diner." Niki answered as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her baby pink purse.

Miso was quick to take the purse from him, her eyes enlarged as she began to look through it to see if any money had been taken from it. She hadn't even realized she'd left it behind.

"I ain't stole nothing." Niki scoffed, sitting himself down on her bed. "I did a good thing and all you can think about is if I stole something?" He shook his head, rolling his eyes.

Miso's lips formed a straight lipped smile as she placed the purse on her nightstand and focused on Niki. "Thank you." She expressed sincerely and all the boy did was brush her off.

"But you really need to go." She informed and grabbed his arm gently and pulled him up from her bed and over to her window. "We could both get into trouble and be the talk of the town."

Niki chuckled slightly at the girl and held his hands up in surrender as he began to climb out the window; relief dwelling on Miso.

"Can I get a kiss on the cheek at least, doll? As a better way to say 'thank you'?" He smirked and Miso rolled her eyes and nudged him out of her room quicker.

"No, now hurry up."

Finally, Niki had safely left her room, giving Miso peace, and was grounded once again. The girl watched as he adjusted his collar, before lighting a cancer stick and exiting through her drive way.

What a night.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.9K 813 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
644K 31.6K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...
85.8K 4.2K 32
❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 . . . ❞ ❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 ❏ ──── just an alternate universe // a y...
35.1K 2.8K 30
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...