𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

By liyahwritesss

"i don't regret, just pretend shit never happened" More

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
"𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫...
"𝐧𝐨, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲..."
𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧?
𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞...
𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝟐 𝐮
𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐖𝐓𝐅
𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬...
𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐬

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1K 72 4
By liyahwritesss

May 7th | Atlanta, GA

Faye fastened her olive green trousers and checked the time on her phone. 9:25 am. "Damnit," she said to herself. "What's wrong?" Jarvis came up behind her.

She sighed. "I'm running late," she said. Jarvis kissed her neck and rubbed her hips. He propped his head in the crook of her neck. "Excuse me, Jarvis," she said and walked away to her bag that held her shoes.

She grabbed her gold Tom Ford padlock heels and sat on his bed. She put her shoes on, and then her gold rolex watch.

He'd learned that the worst time to try to give her love and affection was when she was running late or getting ready period. And to be honest, it seemed like it was never the right time.

She stood up and went back to the bathroom, and made sure her hair was in order before leaving out and getting her brown Birkin bag. He just watched her finish getting ready.

"Where's my Van Cleef?" she asked. "I don't know," he said. "Seriously? This is your house," she said, growing more irritated. "I didn't take it off of you, Mama," he said, calmly.

"You haven't seen it nowhere?" she asked. "No," he said. She huffed.

"What's the problem?" he asked. "Nothing. I just can't find any of my shit and I'm running late," she said with attitude lacing her voice.

"We'll find it, it's okay," he said. She just gave him a look without saying anything. "You hungry or something? What's up with you?" he asked. "I'm fine!" she rolled her eyes.

"Well, it don't seem like it. You got a attitude and I'an do shit to you," he said, trying to stay calm. "I don't. Stop talking to me, please," she said.

"Never seen nobody get a attitude every fucking day," he mumbled under his breath, walking into his bathroom. "Shut the fuck up or say it with your chest. I'm gone, bye," she said, now even angrier than she was.

"Faye, don't walk outta here like that," Jarvis said firmly, leaving his bathroom. "Or what?" she rolled her neck.

"Faye, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you like this?" he begged for her to tell him.

"I'm fine! Goodbye!"

She walked out of the room, and he didn't even bother to chase after her. Lord, is it anger issues? he asked the great Lord up above.

He tried to be patient with her, but she made it so hard. Why was she so angry all of the time? What could he do to make her happier? Was it him?

He asked himself all of the time what to do better so that he could make her happier.

Sometimes, Faye couldn't even tell anyone why she was angry some. Well, not angry, just frustrated...

She couldn't always explain why, and Jarvis would give her time and space to cool down.

She didn't always know what exactly she wanted, she just felt like something was missing. Faye lived life on schedule, she hated to feel like she was living life in shambles.

She would sit to herself and try to think; try to conjure up her reasoning for being so frustrated. That always allowed her mind to race with memories.

Jarvis looked around his room while he sat up on his bed. His eyes somehow wandered to his nightstand on the side of the bed where she slept. And there sat her gold Van Cleef bracelet.

"This damn girl," he mumbled to himself.

He stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom. He started the shower and hopped in. He thought about Faye. He just wanted to be her peace; her place of relaxation.

She loved him and he knew she did, but why didn't she act like it?

***

10:45 pm

Jarvis and his friends heard the front door unlock. "Your mom still got a key to your house, Man?" KC asked. "Man, hell nah. That's Faye," he said, standing up from his chair to go greet her.

"Oh, that mean he in love," one of his other friends joked. "Yeah. And that mean y'all niggas gotta go," Jarvis said. "In the middle of the game, Bro? For real?"

"Yeah, for real. She been at work for 12 hours, she don't wanna hear us," he said, going to the foyer to greet her. She was on the phone, taking off her heels. He walked up behind her and hugged her, hoping she wasn't still mad. She rubbed his arm, and hung up the phone.

"The guys bout to leave, so we can talk in a minute, alright?" he said. "No, I just came to grab a few things. They can stay," she said, slipping on her crocs.

"Why?" he asked. "No reason," she said and turned to walk up the stairs. His friends walked in the foyer, ready to leave.

"Alright, I'ma see yall niggas later," he dapped each of them up and they walked out the door.

He then sighed, going upstairs to see what was up with Faye.

"Faye, what's wrong for real, Baby? What I do?" he asked. "Nothing, J, I just need some peace and quiet," she said. "No, you need to talk to me. I genuinely don't know what I did to you. You be so mad and I have no clue what the fuck is wrong with you. I'm supposed to be your peace and it seems like I make you angrier than anything," he said.

"I don't know, Jarvis. I don't fucking know. I'm tired and overstimulated. I just want some fucking peace," she said. "What can I do to relax you? Just say the word, and I'll do it," he said, grabbing her hands.

She let go of his hands and went into his bathroom to take a shower. He sighed. "Come get in the shower with me, and be quiet," she said.

He didn't think twice before he walked into the bathroom with her and started taking off his clothes. She started doing whatever she does before she gets in the shower. When she was done, she got in the shower with him.

"Can I touch you?" he asked. She nodded. He began to close the gap between them in the large shower.

Even in the hot nature of the shower, she shivered when he touched her. He ran his hands from her thighs to her v-line and from there to her rib cage where he rested his hands just below her breast.

She rested her head on his chest while his hands roamed her curvaceous body. She felt secure and protected; like nothing could get through to her.

He didn't say a word while his hands did their thing. He kissed her shoulder and all the way up to her neck.

She turned around to face him, her eyes instantly darting up his. And then they roamed down to his gold chain that rested on his wet, buff, tattoo-covered chest.

"Faye, I know you said don't say nothing, but I wanna be together. Officially. I want you to communicate to me what you want, and I promise I'll make it happen. I love you, Mama," he said.

"I love you too, Jarvis. And I wanna be with you too. But you gotta promise me that you'll do right by me. And you'll help me be a better version of myself," she said.

"I promise."

____

𝐀/𝐍:

"𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝."

- "𝐎𝐧 & 𝐎𝐧" | 𝐄𝐫𝐲𝐤𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐮

𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
57.2K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"
1.7K 46 3
Don't dish out what you can't take.
353 6 13
" all of them are not like YOU . "