๊’ฐ night changes ; & ; k. akab...

ะ’ั–ะด bamcherri

ใ€Œ โœฆ karma x Y/N โœฆ ใ€ ๐–ฆน fluff only (โœฟโ— แด—โ— ) childhood friends to lovers ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

01. prologue
02. new beginnings
04. have you heard?
05. second place

03. aka-chan

174 10 1
ะ’ั–ะด bamcherri

As time passed by within the few weeks (Y/N) had been in Class 3-E, she was able to become comfortable with her new classroom, classmates, and even her yellow octopus of a teacher.

Even though Korosensei was a dangerous yellow octopus (who planned to destroy planet Earth)... She found comfort with him, seeing as he was the only teacher who has reached out to her as a person and made sure she felt heard instead of her following the direct demands and orders of peers and teachers. 

She realized all his efforts were not at all bullshit,  but for his students to succeed in their future in academics and careers.

He was the best damn teacher she's ever had.

A few weeks later...

- (y/n) pov -

"I still can't believe you transferred to Class 3-E, it feels like forever we were able to actually have conversations with each other!"

Smiling, kind girl Kanzaki nods in agreement, "Yeah, I agree Nagisa-kun! (Y/N) and I used to hang out during prep when her teacher wasn't looking... Hehe~"

It felt so amazing to be calm.

I've always been stressed, dealing with the impossible demands of the adults around me for 3 years now have brought me to lose my sanity. I mean, Karma used to find me passed out on my desk all the time in my room during midnight. He had to help me in my own self-care, I didn't have time or could find time with free time. All of my stress brought me to view basic needs as a reward, I could eat a meal once I reviewed for 2 hours on Mathematics, along with studying both Social Studies and Science formulas. I could take a quick 30 minute nap once I finish my usual 12 hour homework, then I would have to move on to dealing with Language Arts and Japanese. I had no time for myself, so this change may be disappointing, but I've never felt like myself in Kunugigaoka until now.

"Hehe, I'm kinda glad too... But..."

Nagisa puts his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. Both Kanzaki and Nagisa knew how much of a hard worker I was, especially with my academics as they knew why, they understand how hard it feels to feel like you've disappointed someone. "(Y/N)-san, even though you're a genius... You never deserved all the stress the people on the main campus put you through. Being a top student isn't all that from how we see it treated you, but your efforts have always been reflected in all your work. You've needed rest, take this as a long deserved break."

"Definitely, your parents would be proud of you regardless of what happened. I mean you worked hard, extremely hard, where you reached the top from your devotion to academics." Kanzaki being the kind and collected girl she is, leans onto me and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you Nagisa-kun and Kanzaki-chan..."

- karma pov -

I appreciate those two for comforting her, she needs that right now. A little reset from the life that trapped her into a shitty lifestyle.

I mean, truly, she's changed a lot with these few weeks. She's been keeping her nose out of her books, but actually taking care of herself. At home, she's been doing my laundry, keeping both our rooms tidy, and even attempting to cook for us... Well... it hasn't been the best sight.

Although... her cooking sucks, seeing her try something other than studying, doing homework, and drowning in academics makes me... happy. Before those bastards ruined her, she was always here to help me through all my loneliness as a child. Caring for me was her duty as my friend, and I never got to fully appreciate it. 

She's been taking care of herself a lot more, where she's been able to enhance her beauty a loooooot more. A bunch of the guys in here are totally into her, which honestly pisses me off...

Like that Isogai dude, he's been staring at her ever since she transferred to Class 3-E.

Up until now, all whispers about her surround the classroom atmosphere.

"Dude, you think (Y/N)-chan will give me a chance...? She's a total cutie...!"

"Okajima... (Y/N)-chan may be cute but you forgot one thing... She would never go out with you, she's aware you're a huge perv. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's with Karma... And you do not wanna mess with him at all, he's a complete psychopath! Don't you think so Isogai?"

Maehara and Okajima both looked toward Isogai, who was ogling at (Y/N) like a weirdo, as if he was waiting for her to look toward his way. God, it irked me so much.

I acted rashly, getting up, and walking towards (Y/N)

"I miss you Hime-chan~ Why'd you run off..." 

Hehehe. A sly grin creeps up upon my face, glaring at Isogai's face was just a sight to see. His face just makes me laugh at how pathetic he looked.

"Ah..! Karma, sorry about that! You were the one that told me to go and socialize with my old friends..." She was so cute... I just kept hugging her and rubbing my head into her shoulder.

"I know~ But you left me for too long. Plus, let me talk to them too, they're my classmates too Hime-chan." I lazily wave at both Nagisa and Kanzaki, I'm totally cool with these two, knowing they've been good friends with her ever since first year.

I guess you could say that I'm been close with Nagisa, he's just always gravitated towards me and it's just never been forced at all. I thought I would get jealous of him always being touchy with her, but I know he isn't into her, he's just a good friend who's worried for her well sake.

Kanzaki on the other hand, she's just been there... Everyone in our class has a huge crush on her, honestly, she's got looks yeah, but nothing compares to (Y/N) and she's not really my type, I like girls with a personality like (Y/N) with (H/C) hair and (E/C) colored eyes, that wins my heart. But, she's pretty nice to (Y/N) so I appreciate it. All I know is that she's a good friend for her.

"I've never seen you like this Karma. It's like you turn into a big softie when you're with (Y/N)-chan, it's like you're not even you." Big softie. Haha!

Sugino comes over to sit next to Nagisa, "Yeah Karma, he's right, I mean it's kind of refreshing but a little scary." 

I'm fully aware on how indifferent I am with other compared to (Y/N), but I have my reasons, she's been my closest friend ever since. We live together too, which would probably shock our classmates. Thinking about it is kinda hilarious.

"Hehe.. I know he acts very differently with me, but he still does act like a devil usually at home. Sometimes he sneaks in to tickle me in the middle of the night-"

"YOU GUYS LIVE TOGETHER TOO?" Both Nagisa and Sugino shriek in disbelief, I mean I would too. Two non-familial  junior high students living together is not something you hear everyday, especially a teenage boy and teenage girl. A teenage boy who likes that teenage girl.

"Huh? Nagisa you didn't know? I believe Karma told you once right...?" She was right. But I think I only told him back in 2nd year that she stayed over for the night. 

"No, not at all. He's only told me you stayed over once last year, but that's really it. But how come if I could ask..?" Nagisa really is a nice guy, it's like he walks on eggshells when talking to everybody, always making sure for his friends to feel comfortable before talking about serious topics.

"Well, you know how my parents passed away from an accident overseas before junior high? His parents took me in as their own, they've known me my whole life so I didn't mind. I've also known Karma my whole life too, it made me feel less lonely about losing my family... but I was reminded that I still had another family I could rely on.

I'm glad she could look on the bright side instead of dwelling on her past. As much as how absent my parents are, they still are here, but her parents aren't here with her at all. I pitied her, but I know all I could do was just be here with her and welcome her into my home like family.

"How is it living together with Karma? Is he as much as a little devil when he's here at school? How does he treat you when you guys are alone? We're curious haha!" Sugino friendly asked (Y/N), I know he meant nothing wrong but it still pissed me off.

(Y/N) looks at Sugino a little confused, in her eyes she is a little uncomfortable talking more about this subject. With a hesitant look she attempts to explain, "Um... well... He-" I quickly shut her up with my hand covering her mouth.

"Mmph?!"

"Ah Ah Ah~ Nope. You don't need to tell anybody about our personal life together."

I don't wanna hear more teasin' by these guys, if they learn about... how I am at home with her. Oh god. I wouldn't hear the end of it by the octopus.

She whispers in my ear, "Thank you... I didn't want to say anything or expose you for your clinginess with me, Aka-chan."

...

Ha...

"Karma, you okay? You're totally red." Nagisa, why did you have to point it out. 

The stupid octopus suddenly popped up in front of me, poking my cheeks and giggling like the maniac he is. "Phuehuehue!~" He has that cocky look on his face, I just swatted his tentacles away.

"Whatever, it's nothing, I'm getting out of this place."

I got up to leave the classroom, hiding my face away from the class. Speeding out of the classroom and into the hallway to fall down on my knees.

"Dammit.."

Despite being outside, the door of the classroom was still open where I heard a cheeky little giggle among the mutters of confusion within our classmates.

Later at PE...

- (y/n) pov -

I felt like I was gonna die.

Karasuma-sensei's intense training was no joke. I thought Nagisa was joking about it but...

I'M DYING HERE!! 

Despite the fact I am the top student of Kunugigaoka Junior High... or was... I never excelled in PE, but it's so hard to not get an A in the class. All we had to do was just change into our gym clothes, follow the instructions, and just listen. 

But here,

We must train to become an assassin to kill our teacher.

Although its been a few weeks since I transferred into the class, I still haven't reached the same physical abilities as my classmates. It felt embarrassing to be bad at something, especially how so many people knowing my weakness.

Attempting to try to keep up with the speed of my other classmates, I accidentally kicking the heel of my other foot, causing me to fall flat on my face. Hah.

"(Y/N)!" The devilish boy ran towards me worryingly, pulling me up while still being concerned with my fall.

"I'm okay bu-"

"(L/N)-san, come over here for a second," Karasuma-sensei called me over while the rest of the class engaged in exercises.

While walking towards him, I was scared for my life. Was he going to yell at me? Was he going to humiliate me in front of the class? Was he going to hit me? Oh god, oh god.

Karasuma-sensei pats my head once I'm in front of him. Huh? "I apologize for the inconvenience, I shouldn't have put you in such rigorous and intense training knowing you have only just joined the class. I think you should withdraw from this type of training for now, focusing on some of our basic exercises. But I believe a better job for you would be working behind our missions instead within our missions."

"What do you mean..?"

He continues with his explanation, "You're incredibly intelligent, your diligence and attention to detail is extremely sharp. I believe with your efforts as the ringleader behind operations, you'll be able to get closer and closer with our attempts in assassinating your teacher."

I was shocked, I truly thought he was going to punish me for my misbehaviors... I felt glad. "How would I work as that? I'm so sorry, I am still confused about what's going on... What would you like me to do...?"

"For now, I would like you to assess and study all the students in Class 3-E. Figure out their strengths and weaknesses to assemble our future missions to attempt at killing the octopus. Stand next to me and just keep in mind as you study the abilities of your classmates."

"Yes sir!"

- karma pov -

I didn't feel like participating today in PE, so I just stood behind the tree watching (Y/N) talk to Karasuma-sensei, she looked excited so I left her alone with him.

 "She's been tricked."

Huh? Oh, it's the yellow octopus. 

"Are you referring to (Y/N)? Because yeah she has, some dirty trick was pulled on her. My guess is that Asano bastard, god it fucking irritates me. She didn't deser-"

Suddenly, my mouth is stuffed with sweets the dude bought on his trip to Paris. "Now, now Karma, you must not speak rashly about them. Asano may have brought her to her downfall as the top student, but only spewing out insults and angering yourself will not serve her any justice. I am aware of the situation, I have even tried to reach out to the principal... He will investigate further into the problem."

Total bull. That shitty so called principal won't do anything to help the student who beat his own fucking son in rankings. 

"But Karma, I believe it is for the better now she is here. You've known her your whole life, where you saw her transform into a lifeless form who only worked and worked to reach the top. Her efforts have never just been her hard work, but it was her natural gifts. She'll be able to embrace her hard working personality for good in Class 3-E instead of being a leech to the world's demands. She'll be able to grow and find who she truly is in Class 3-E, away from the hard life she will be forced into if she continues this toxic lifestyle. She's much more happier now, look at her."

He was right. When I looked at her as she studied the others in our class, she looked so determined and enjoyed it. Compared to before, she was a mess. Seeing her always pass out, having lifeless eyes, and no longer have time to keep up her basic needs was depressing to watch. Now, she's been able to explore her interests, keeping up with her basic needs plus her wants, and maintain relationships without stressing about stupid exams and homework. Seeing her so happy, makes me pretty satisfied with what's happened, even if she was wronged.

"Yeah. She's been more cheerful and worked up, it's impressive to see her so dedicated with new things other than those academics of hers."

Korosensei slaps me on the back, "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Phuehuehue!~ Karma I've never seen you this worked up about something, not even your studies you're this persistent about. You really are a big softie with (Y/N)-chan~ What a prince charming... Even protecting her from your love rivals. Kyahahah~! Maybe I should tell the other students about this and all the conversations I've heard between you two, what was the nickname she called you? You're crushing big hard, hehehe~~! ...Aka-chan~"

. . . 

I attempt to stab him in his face, but missed... Whatever, I was already was pissed off. God, he is so embarrassing... I need to go somewhere else, somewhere to clear my mind.

"You're blushing beet red Karma! Hehehe~"

Tch. Shutup.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

96.5K 2.8K 19
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด -๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
opposites attract: karma akabane. ะ’ั–ะด eloise !!

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

1.8K 95 5
โ there goes that saying. opposites attract. โž - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...
44K 1.4K 35
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท ยท ยท โ™ก โ๐†๐จ๐. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ. ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
My hero (Akabane Karma X Reader) ะ’ั–ะด BluePenguin

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

492K 18.1K 40
When (y/n) was saved by Karma and taken to his house, she finds herself falling for him. Just another Karma X Reader. Mainly fluffly fluff. Hope you...