Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 009

1.2K 21 1
By CrazyLittleDino

  Xu Yanwen turned around and saw Xue Jiayue staring at him, and asked, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

  Of course, it was impossible for Xue Jiayue to tell Xu Yanwen her inner thoughts. She rolled her eyes and quickly found an excuse, "I'm not looking at you. I'm just obsessed with thinking about things."

  The answer was different from what he thought. Xu Yanwen's face froze and he couldn't tell what his emotions were.

  Xue Jiayue didn't notice at all. She smiled at Xu Yanwen, turned around and walked out, "I'm going to practice yoga."

  Xu Yanwen looked at her slender back, his black eyes darkening.

  Xue Jiayue calmly walked back to her room and practiced yoga, broke out in a sweat, and then took a nice hot bath.

  After taking a shower, Xue Jiayue went to bed early after doing her skin care. The reason why a beauty is a beauty is that maintenance is essential. Staying up late is a big taboo!

  The next morning, Xue Jiayue woke up at around six o'clock. She lay in bed for a while and felt that it was still early and she could get up and make a rich breakfast.

  A perfect day starts with a hearty breakfast.

  Xue Jiayue got up, washed up, and pulled her black and shiny hair into a bun, looking youthful and energetic.

  When Xu Yanwen got up, Xue Jiayue was making breakfast in the kitchen.

  When he walked to the kitchen door, he saw Xue Jiayue wearing a blue and white skirt, her hair pulled into a cute bun, her slender figure facing away from him, and her hands and feet preparing breakfast quickly.

  Looking at Xue Jiayue's busy back, Xu Yanwen couldn't help but feel that this was home.

  Xue Jiayue scooped up two bowls of white porridge, took out the boiled eggs from the pot, and also had a basket of small steamed buns.

  "Be careful because it's hot, I'll bring it." Xu Yanwen was worried that she wouldn't be able to get that much, so he hurried over.

  "Then you serve the porridge." Xue Jiayue was not polite to him and directly gave him the task of serving the porridge.

  Xu Yanwen helped bring two bowls of hot porridge to the restaurant, and Xue Jiayue followed him and brought the steamed buns to the table.

  "Why are there little steamed buns? Did you make them?" Xu Yanwen saw the white, tender, soft and delicious little steamed buns. He picked one up with chopsticks and took a bite. The taste was just right.

  Xue Jiayue also picked up a small steamed bun and said, "I was shopping yesterday and saw it was sold in the supermarket, so I bought a bag. It tasted pretty good."

  Xu Yanwen also felt good. He drank a large bowl of porridge and ate four small steamed buns and an egg.

  "I'm going to the company." After dinner, Xu Yanwen took the initiative to wash the dishes. When he was done, it was time to go to work.

  Xue Jiayue smiled and waved to him, "Have a good job."

  Xu Yanwen was about to go out when he suddenly thought of something, stopped and asked, "What are you doing today?"

  Xue Jiayue had already planned it, "I will draw the design at home."

  Xu Yanwen nodded, "Show me when you finish the painting."

  Xue Jiayue rolled her eyes. As for Xu Yanwen's taste, the CEO's taste was definitely the same. She might as well show him the design draft and let him make some comments.

  "Okay." Xue Jiayue quickly agreed, "But you have to give me some advice."

  Xu Yanwen said it was no problem, and the two of them agreed.

  ...

  After Xu Yanwen left the company, Xue Jiayue continued to draw her own design drafts at home.

  During this period, Mr. Xu called her and asked her what she was doing at home. She said she was drawing a design draft, so Mr. Xu asked her why she wanted to draw a design draft again.

  Xue Jiayue said: "I want to find something to do. I can't just do nothing every day. If I have goals and sustenance, I can live a more fulfilling and comfortable life."

  When she said these words, she also thought of her original body. In fact, in the original book, her original body was not that great at the beginning. The reason why it became like that later was that she made careless friends and made them easily. Being influenced by others, she listened to Zhang Renyan's words and did many stupid things. Secondly, she had no goals and was too busy all day long. She spent all her thoughts on Xu Yanwen. Xu Yanwen was her spiritual sustenance. Once Xu Yanwen no longer In response to her, she became hysterical and finally committed herself to a mental hospital.

 Xue Jiayue doesn't want to become such a top performer, nor does she want to go to a mental hospital. She wants to find something to do for herself, to distract her energy, use her own efforts to compete with the plot, and strive to change her destiny.

  Mr. Xu didn't know Xue Jiayue's thoughts, but he was very happy when he heard that she wanted to do something. He encouraged her: "You paint well. If you need anything, just ask. Grandpa supports you 100%."

  It's great to have such a grandpa who fully supports him. Xue Jiayue was very happy and said with a smile: "Grandpa, you are really the best grandpa in the world."

  Mr. Xu was amused by her and laughed, "As long as you are happy."

  ...

  Today Linda is wearing her newly bought blue and white dress, with delicate makeup on her beautiful face. She looks a bit more beautiful than usual. She is really more beautiful than a flower.

  Sitting in the office, her colleagues kept praising her for her beauty.

  "Linda, where did you buy this dress? It's so beautiful!"

  "The color is also very nice and goes well with the skin. Linda has fair skin and looks good in anything she wears!"

  "It's good to be young!"

  Listening to the compliments and compliments from her colleagues, Linda almost felt like she was floating. She knew that she was good-looking, better-looking than many people.

  "Stop talking, isn't it just a skirt? It's not as good as you say?" Linda blushed slightly and said pretending to be embarrassed.

  "We are telling the truth." The colleague laughed.

  Linda stamped her feet coquettishly, "I won't tell you anymore, I'll go deliver the documents."

  As he spoke, he picked up the documents on the table and walked out of the office quickly, heading towards the president's office with excitement and trepidation.

  Arriving outside the door of the CEO's office, Linda took a deep breath to calm down her excitement a little, then raised her hand and knocked on the door.

  "Please come in." Xu Yanwen's deep and pleasant voice came from the office.

  Linda put her hand on the door handle, gently twisted the door handle, opened the door and walked in.

  "Mr. Xu, this is the document you want." Linda walked over and handed the document in her hand to Xu Yanwen.

  Xu Yanwen looked up and saw the blue and white skirt Linda was wearing. The skirt was very familiar, and his eyes visibly paused.

  His mind pictured Xue Jiayue wearing the same skirt and cooking in the kitchen in the morning. Xue Jiayue with her bun hair was very cute, youthful and beautiful!

  It is said that people rely on clothes, but at this moment, Xu Yanwen had the idea for the first time that the same skirt would look equally different when worn on different people.

  What looks good will always look good, and what doesn't look good will only be compared to a car accident scene!

  Linda didn't know what Xu Yanwen was thinking, but when she saw Xu Yanwen's eyes always falling on her, pink bubbles of beauty suddenly appeared in her heart.

  She knew that wearing this skirt would make Xu Yanwen notice her. She was so beautiful, so beautiful. Everyone said she was good-looking. Men are all visual animals. Even if Xu Yanwen was Liu Xiahui, she could take him down. She Very confident about this.

  "Mr. Xu." Linda called softly and looked at Xu Yanwen with a smile, expecting Xu Yanwen to say something.

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her face, turning a blind eye to her expectations, not showing any signs of it, and said calmly: "Just put the documents here."

  "Oh..." Linda felt a sense of loss and felt sour and uncomfortable.

  She pursed her lips and put the document down, then glanced at Xu Yanwen reluctantly. Seeing that his attention was all on the computer and he didn't mean to look at her at all, she felt sad and unwilling.

  Xu Yanwen saw that she was still there and looked at her with cold eyes, "Is there anything else?"

  Facing Xu Yanwen's stern face, Linda dared not say anything. She could only say: "It's okay. I'm going out."

  When she turned to go out, Linda was still thinking to herself that Mr. Xu was the president, and she was the new secretary. The two of them had a superior-subordinate relationship. It was possible that Mr. Xu didn't want to express anything to her, and she had to be more proactive. ,Do not be discouraged!

  Xu Yanwen, who was thinking about Linda, was staring at the email on the computer, but Xue Jiayue's back appeared in his mind. She really looked good in that blue and white skirt...

  At home, Xue Jiayue had just finished drawing a design draft when her cell phone rang.

  She picked up her phone and saw that it was a bank collection text message. She clicked on the text message and saw that it was Xu Yanwen who had transferred money to her.

  Staring at the zeros behind the number, Xue Jiayue was surprised. After counting carefully, Xu Yanwen actually transferred 200,000 to her.

  This was not the beginning of the month, nor the end of the month, nor the Chinese New Year. Xue Jiayue wondered why Xu Yanwen transferred so much money to her? Could it be that he transferred it by mistake?

  She quickly sent a WeChat message to Xu Yanwen: How could you transfer money to me?

  Xu Yanwen quickly replied to her: pocket money.

  Pocket money? Not living expenses?

  Xue Jiayue blinked, but still didn't understand what was going on, so she typed "?" on her phone again and sent it.

  Xu Yanwen stared at the cartoon character sent by Xue Jiayue, with a big red "?" on his head and a confused look on his face, which was very cute.

  With a smile on his lips, Xu Yanwen quickly typed a sentence on his phone with his fingers, "Take it and buy what you like!"

  Xue Jiayue received the WeChat message and finally understood that this was the pocket money given to her casually.

  It was the first time in her life that she received such a large amount of pocket money. Xue Jiayue was surprised and happy. She beamed and sent Xu Yanwen a picture saying "Thank you boss for the red envelope, the boss will make a fortune".

  In the office, Xu Yanwen received a thank-you picture from Xue Jiayue. A fat and white cartoon character was holding a red envelope in his hand, with a smile on his face, and "Thank you boss for the red envelope, the boss will make a fortune" shining on his head.

  It was a complete replica of Xue Jiayue, and Xu Yanwen couldn't help laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 31.8K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
242K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...