Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)

1.4K 21 0
By CrazyLittleDino

  Zhang Renyan shouted hysterically: "She cuckolded you!"

  A sharp light flashed through the black eyes behind the rimless glasses. Xu Yanwen looked at Zhang Renyan as if he were looking at an immeasurably stupid idiot.

  "You set a trap for Jiayue, and if Jiayue doesn't fall for it, you tell me. Is this your attitude towards your friends?"

  Although Xu Yanwen exposed her true colors, Zhang Renyan didn't think it was her fault at all. She only did that because she liked Xu Yanwen too much, and Xue Jiayue gave her the chance.

"If Xue Jiayue hadn't had such an idea herself? How could I have given her such an idea?"

  When Xu Yanwen heard this, he casually raised the corners of his lips, "I stopped playing this kind of trick to sow discord after I was three years old."

  The cold tone was full of ridicule and contempt for Zhang Renyan. The things Zhang Renyan did were all the remaining tricks he played when he was a child. How could he be deceived!

  Zhang Renyan was ashamed and annoyed, her face turned red, and her heart was full of resentment towards Xue Jiayue.

  Xu Yanwen raised his hand and pushed his rimless glasses gently, a hint of sternness appeared on his gentle face, "If it weren't for the fact that you have been with Jiayue for so many years, do you think you can still stand here and talk to me? "

  Desperate Zhang Renyan: "..."

  "Don't let Jiayue see you again!"

  Putting down the warning, the car window glass went up again, separating the two worlds inside and outside the car.

  Zhang Renyan was so embarrassed that she watched the black Bentley slowly drive out.

  ...

  Xue Jiayue sat in the room and reached out to touch her chest. There was a feeling of emptiness there. She knew that it was not her own emotion, but that it should be the emotion of the original owner of her body.

  She could understand the sad feeling. The original owner of her body had been friends with Zhang Renyan for so many years. She had always treated Zhang Renyan sincerely, regarded Zhang Renyan as her best friend, and had given Zhang Renyan a lot of help.

  When Zhang Renyan's father was ill and needed money for surgery, Xue Jiayue lent Zhang Renyan a large sum of money. She would also buy gifts for Zhang Renyan every time she went on a trip. However, what she got in exchange for her sincerity was not Zhang Renyan's gratitude, but Zhang Renyan's love for Zhang Renyan. Her use and frame-up!

  Anyone who meets such a best friend would be sad!

  In fact, in the original book, Xu Yanwen told the original owner many times that Zhang Renyan was not a good person and asked her to break off her friendship with Zhang Renyan. However, the original owner believed in her friend and quarreled with Xu Yanwen over Zhang Renyan. It was okay once or twice, but it was worn out three or four times. After losing their affection, Xu Yanwen didn't bother to care about her anymore.

  Fortunately, she is now determined to deal with Zhang Renyan, and she will never see Zhang Renyan again in the future. Without Zhang Renyan's instigation, she will not make the mistakes in the original book, will not turn herself into the best, become a joke, and live her life well. All she had to do was wait for Xu Yanwen to file for divorce from her.

  "After solving a bad friend, you can make new friends in the future. There is nothing to be sad about. It will only be better in the future." Xue Jiayue comforted herself and rested for a while before recovering.

  Next, Xue Jiayue had to do whatever she wanted. She washed herself, changed clothes, and made herself a delicious breakfast. She was full of food and drink, and full of energy.

  Xu Yanwen was away on a business trip today, and Xue Jiayue had nothing to do. Thinking that it was good to be idle, she cleaned the house.

  She may have to live in this home for a while anyway. Since it is a place where she wants to live, it is necessary to keep it tidy and clean.

  The house was a bit big. Except for Xu Yanwen's bedroom and study room, Xue Jiayue did not go in to clean it without Xu Yanwen's permission. All other places were cleaned.

  It took Xue Jiayue several hours to clean everything, and she collapsed on the sofa from exhaustion.

  "I'm so tired!" Xue Jiayue beat her arms, looked around at the fruits of her labor, and exclaimed: "It's good to live in a big house, but it's too troublesome to clean. No wonder rich people hire servants."

  At this time, the phone rang. Xue Jiayue wiped the sweat on her forehead with a tissue and walked over to answer the phone.

  She first looked at the name displayed on the phone screen - grandpa.

  Grandpa is Mr. Xu, Xu Yanwen's grandfather.

  Before Xue Jiayue married Xu Yanwen, she was called Mr. Xu, Grandpa Xu. After marrying Xu Yanwen, she changed her name to Grandpa.

  "Grandpa." Xue Jiayue answered the phone.

  Mr. Xu's kind voice came over, "Yueyue, what are you doing?"

  When Xue Jiayue heard Mr. Xu's voice, she thought of her grandfather. Like Mr. Xu, he was also gentle, kind, and loved her very much.

  "I'm at home." Xue Jiayue held back the tears that were about to burst out of her eyes, and tried to keep her voice as steady as possible to avoid Mr. Xu hearing something strange.

  Mr. Xu asked with concern: "Are you alone at home? Where is Yan Wenren?"

  Xue Jiayue said: "Of course he went to work. Today he said he was on a business trip to City C."

  "Going on a business trip? Why didn't you hear what he said before?" Mr. Xu asked, "When will he come back?"

  "I'll be back tonight." Xue Jiayue remembered what Xu Yanwen said last night.

  "That's just right. When he comes back tonight, you can tell him that I said it, and you can go back to the old house for dinner together tomorrow." Mr. Xu said.

  Xue Jiayue blinked and asked softly: "Is there something wrong, grandpa?"

  "It's nothing." Mr. Xu said directly, "I just miss you."

  Mr. Xu lives alone in the old house. Young people are usually busy with their own affairs and often don't see each other for ten days and a half. It is normal for Mr. Xu to feel lonely and want them to go back and accompany him. Xue Jiayue's grandfather used to do the same In this way, she agreed without much thought.

  Later, Xue Jiayue chatted with Mr. Xu for a while before hanging up the phone.

  In the afternoon, Xue Jiayue went to the supermarket and bought some things she needed. When she came out of the supermarket, she happened to see an activity going on in the square. It was a creative fashion show for college students. The various clothes on display were all designed by G college students themselves.

  Xue Jiayue majored in fashion design when she was in college. She also worked in fashion design after graduation. She currently has nearly a year of experience in fashion design.

  Coincidentally, the original owner of her body also studied fashion design, but she went to study fashion design purely as a spur-of-the-moment hobby. She didn't do well in it, and she didn't get a job in fashion design after studying.

 Seeing the works designed by G college students, Xue Jiayue suddenly had the idea of ​​continuing to engage in fashion design. She really liked fashion design and dreamed of one day creating her own brand.

  Of course, it is still a bit far away to create your own brand. Xue Jiayue temporarily thinks of designing some works at home and looking for a suitable fashion design job. She will take this opportunity to accumulate some experience and connections and lay a solid foundation for creating her own brand in the future. Foundation.

  Just as she said, Xue Jiayue immediately bought some clothing design items and started designing at home.

  At around ten o'clock in the evening, Xu Yanwen came back from a business trip. As soon as he walked in, he saw Xue Jiayue drawing something intently. He didn't even raise his head to look at him when he entered.

  A bit abnormal.

  Xu Yanwen wanted to see what Xue Jiayue was painting so seriously, so he changed his shoes at the door and walked over. His eyes were immediately attracted by the clothes designed by Xue Jiayue.

  "The design is very novel, the color combination is just right, and the painting is good." Xu Yanwen praised.

  Xue Jiayue turned around when she heard the voice, smiled at him and said, "Do you really think the painting is good?"

  Xu Yanwen nodded, "The painting is indeed very good."

  From the perspective of a big CEO like Xu Yanwen, it seems good, so it should be really good! Xue Jiayue is very happy.

  Xu Yanwen was curious as to why she suddenly started drawing clothes, and asked, "It seems like you haven't drawn these things for a long time?"

  Xue Jiayue knew that he was talking about the original owner of her body, and she had indeed never touched these things again after learning.

  "I wanted to paint again on a whim." Xue Jiayue found a reasonable explanation.

  Xu Yanwen looked at her paintings carefully and said, "You are actually very talented, don't waste it."

  Xue Jiayue smiled and said, "Is this a compliment to me?"

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her and said "hmm".

  Xue Jiayue felt happy after receiving the praise. She remembered what Mr. Xu had explained during the day, and said to Xu Yanwen with a smile: "Grandpa told us to go back to the old house tomorrow."

  Xu Yanwen paused after hearing this and said, "I have something to do tomorrow, so you can go back alone."

  She didn't know if it was Xue Jiayue's misunderstanding, but she felt that Xu Yanwen, who was still fine at first, suddenly became a little colder, and even the expression on his face became much colder.

  What's going on? Wasn't it fine just now?

  Before Xue Jiayue could speak again, Xu Yanwen had already turned around and left.

  Xue Jiayue looked at his leaving figure and suddenly thought of something in her mind. Is it because of that incident that Xu Yanwen was unwilling to return to his old home?

  The author has something to say: Minor revisions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
180K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
693K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...