Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)

1.5K 19 0
By CrazyLittleDino

  Early the next morning, Xue Jiayue was awakened by a rapid knock on the door.

  After graduating from college, Xue Jiayue lived alone. When she heard a knock on the door, she got out of bed in a daze and went to open the door. When she walked out of the room, she looked up and saw a tall figure walking to the door first and opening it.

"Jiayue, what's wrong with you? Why did you beat Su Ziqiao? What happened between you and him..."

  As soon as the door opened, Zhang Renyan's anxious and worried voice came into the room first.

  When Zhang Renyan saw that the person who opened the door was Xu Yanwen, she quickly stopped talking and looked at him carefully, as if she was worried that he had heard something, but she had already told the story about Xue Jiayue and Su Ziqiao. .

  Zhang Renyan looked at Xu Yanwen's handsome face in front of her, moved her lips, and finally found her voice and said, "Brother Xu."

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her coldly, nodded slightly to her, and turned sideways to let her in.

  "Jiayue!" Seeing Xue Jiayue standing in the living room, Zhang Renyan called her again and walked towards her quickly.

  Xue Jiayue was still wearing pajamas, and there was an indentation on the left side of her face from sleeping. Her eyes were still a little confused when she looked at people. It wasn't until Zhang Renyan held her hand that her mind finally came to her senses.

  She went through the book last night and entered "The Cold CEO's Addiction to Doting on His Wife". The Zhang Renyan in front of her was the best friend of the original owner of her body who had been dating for five or six years.

  It's just that the original owner of her body regards Zhang Renyan as her best friend and treats Zhang Renyan sincerely, but Zhang Renyan covets the husband of her original owner, Xu Yanwen, and gives her original owner some sexy ideas from time to time.

  The original owner of her body did so many awesome things in the original book, and later even made Mr. Xu angry to death. Zhang Renyan, her best friend, played a huge role!

  By the way, the Su Ziqiao who tried to take her to rent a house last night was introduced by Zhang Renyan. According to the plot in the original book, the photos of the cheating owner of her body were taken by Zhang Renyan and asked by Su Ziqiao. Then Zhang Renyan took those photos and specially It was exposed at Mr. Xu's birthday party, which sent Mr. Xu to the hospital out of anger...

  Xue Jiayue looked at Zhang Renyan in front of her. As her best friend, the original owner of Xue Jiayue's body often complained to Zhang Renyan about Xu Yanwen. Zhang Renyan knew clearly that the original owner of her body and Xu Yanwen were not on good terms with each other. Xu Yanwen did not love the original owner of her body, and the two of them just maintained The superficial brother-sister relationship.

  "Why are you here so early?" Xue Jiayue guessed her intention of running over so early.

  "I came to see you. I'm very worried about you." As Zhang Renyan spoke, he subconsciously glanced in Xu Yanwen's direction, as if he was afraid that he would hear something.

  Xue Jiayue frowned slightly. What Zhang Renyan said was specious and could easily make people suspicious.

  Looking at the expression on Zhang Renyan's face, she looks anxious and worried on the surface, but the words she says don't mean that at all!

  Suddenly, Xue Jiayue understood Zhang Renyan's purpose of coming here so early!

  It must be that she traveled through time and beat up Su Ziqiao last night. She didn't fall for the trick and didn't go to book a room with Su Ziqiao. Zhang Renyan didn't get the photos of her cheating. She was unwilling to accept it and came up with such a vicious plan.

  Zhang Renyan knew that Xu Yanwen must be at home so early, so she came here early in the morning, and while Xu Yanwen was at home, she deliberately said some vague words, saying that even if Xu Yanwen could not be disgusted with Xue Jiayue, she would still make Xu Yanwen pregnant with Xue Jiayue. idea!

  As expected, they are good best friends who can't afford to be early without any benefit!

  Xue Jiayue took back the hand held by Zhang Renyan. Zhang Renyan also clearly felt the change in Xue Jiayue's attitude. She first glanced at Xue Jiayue, then secretly glanced in Xu Yanwen's direction, then pretended to lower her voice and said, "Jiayue, I I have something to tell you, shall we go to your room?"

  This pretending to be mysterious would appear to be a ghost at a glance. Xu Yanwen is so smart, how could he still not see it?

  Zhang Renyan's move is indeed brilliant!

  Before Xue Jiayue could speak, Zhang Renyan pulled her again, "Let's go, Jiayue."

  Xue Jiayue thought for a while, she and Zhang Renyan had to resolve the matter, and some of the words she would say were not suitable for Xu Yanwen to hear, so she turned and walked into the room.

  Zhang Renyan walked behind Xue Jiayue, entered the room and turned to close the door, but she didn't close the door tightly, leaving a crack.

  Xue Jiayue walked to the window before turning around, looking at Zhang Renyan with cold eyes. She was disgusted with Zhang Renyan, a woman who coveted her best friend's husband and tried every possible means to trick her. Her voice was full of disgust, "If you have anything to say, please tell me quickly. After that, you can leave."

  Zhang Renyan's heart skipped a beat when she opened her mouth with such a tone as if she was tired of chasing people away. Could it be that Xue Jiayue discovered her plan?

  No, no, Zhang Renyan consciously denied this idea. You must know that the things she did were very hidden, and she had always done them in the name of caring about Xue Jiayue, and Xue Jiayue also believed in her.

  A stupid woman like Xue Jiayue, the two of them have been friends for so many years, Xue Jiayue confided so many things about Xu Yanwen and her, and she instigated Xue Jiayue to do several top-notch things. Xue Jiayue didn't even notice there was anything wrong with it, and It was absolutely impossible to discover the clues of the matter in one night, so she must have been overthinking.

  Determined that Xue Jiayue would not discover his plan, Zhang Renyan quickly calmed down, pretending to care about Xue Jiayue and said: "Jiayue, I really care about you, why did you beat Su Ziqiao? Su Ziqiao also really likes her. your."

  Xue Jiayue sneered when she heard this, her best friend is really caring!

  "Care about me? Like me?"

  Zhang Renyan noticed that Xue Jiayue's tone was wrong, and the expression on her face made her feel strange. Not as neat as before, "Yes, yes."

  hehe!

  Xue Jiayue sneered again, looked at her and said: "Zhang Renyan, my bestie, you probably forgot that I am a married woman? You actually introduced me to a cowherd in an attempt to seduce me into cheating. What on earth did you want? What heart?"

 She, she actually knew, she actually guessed her purpose?!

  Zhang Renyan panicked in her heart, and a trace of panic flashed on her face, but she had lied to Xue Jiayue for so many years, and she knew Xue Jiayue's character very well, and knew how to be effective with Xue Jiayue, so she quickly defended: "Isn't this what you said? ?You said Brother Xu... you couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to find someone strong and big to try. That's why I introduced Su Ziqiao to you, and before I introduced it to you, I asked for your opinion? Yourself They all nodded in agreement, can't you blame me entirely? I wasn't thinking about you!"

  What she said was so nice. She was always thinking about Xue Jiayue. Even introducing the Cowherd to Xue Jiayue and tempting Xue Jiayue to cheat was all to solve Xue Jiayue's problems and needs. She was simply the best bestie in the world! And Xue Jiayue blamed her purely. She was wronged and she felt extremely wronged!

  What a glib tongue!

  If Xue Jiayue is still the original Xue Jiayue, she must have been coaxed by Zhang Renyan's words, and maybe she will soon forgive Zhang Renyan, but now Xue Jiayue has changed her core, and she is no longer the Xue Jiayue before, and she will not be the same again. I was deceived by Zhang Renyan's words.

  "That's enough." Xue Jiayue was so disgusted with Zhang Renyan in front of her that she felt like vomiting and didn't want to see her again for a moment.

  "Let's break up our relationship and stop contacting each other."

  "What?" Zhang Renyan couldn't believe what she heard. She had to know that Xue Jiayue had been toyed with by her all this time. She never thought that Xue Jiayue would break off their relationship with her one day. Even if they had to break up, she would do it. Her purpose was to break off the relationship with Xue Jiayue later, instead of Xue Jiayue breaking off the relationship with her now. She felt that she had been hugely insulted.

  "You can go." Xue Jiayue waved her hands coldly, not hiding her disgust for Zhang Renyan at all, as if it hurt her eyes to look at her even more.

  "Why? You have to give me a reason!" Zhang Renyan shouted angrily.

  "You still want a reason?" Xue Jiayue raised her eyebrows, as if you have the nerve to ask me for a reason.

  Zhang Renyan paused when she saw this, and realized that Xue Jiayue had changed. She would definitely not be able to use her previous attitude. She couldn't break off the relationship with Xue Jiayue now. Her purpose had not been achieved yet. Think about her purpose and the person she loved. Xu Yanwen, no matter how bad Xue Jiayue's attitude towards her is now, she must endure it before she has a chance to fight back.

  Thinking of this, Zhang Renyan immediately changed her strategy and played the emotional card, "Jiayue, we have known each other for so many years and have always been good friends. We have been through so many ups and downs together. How can you be willing to say goodbye? ?"

  Xue Jiayue was funny, "Because I don't want to be deceived by my so-called best friend anymore, so I have to break off our friendship!"

  Zhang Renyan: "..."

  "You still don't want to leave, do you want me to call someone to invite you out?"

  Zhang Renyan gritted her teeth and told herself not to panic or be chaotic. Her plan has not been realized yet and this matter needs to be considered in the long run!

  "Jiayue, don't be angry. Just let me go." Zhang Renyan's eyes were red with a very hurt expression on his face. He looked at Xue Jiayue with a very reluctant look before turning around. Go outside.

  Xue Jiayue looked at Zhang Renyan's back with indifferent eyes, thinking that she had finally solved her trouble!

  Unexpectedly, Zhang Renyan stopped when she reached the door of the room and said in a low voice: "Jiayue, if you understand and are no longer angry, just come to me and we will still be friends!"

  Ugh~

  Xue Jiayue was almost sickened by what she said, "Don't worry, such a day will never happen!"

  She is not stupid. If she makes friends with a vicious woman like Zhang Renyan, she is only afraid that she will die faster!

  Zhang Renyan finally stopped staying, opened the door and walked out.

  Xue Jiayue in the room looked at the closed door and breathed a sigh of relief.

  ...

  Zhang Renyan didn't see Xu Yanwen in the living room. It seemed that he had already gone out. When she came just now, she found that Xu Yanwen looked like he was about to go out. She thought he had already left, but she didn't know when he left. How much did you hear?

  No matter how much Xu Yanwen heard, Zhang Renyan believed that what she said must have an impact on Xu Yanwen, and that was enough.

  Zhang Renyan left Xu's house and as soon as she walked out of the apartment building, a black Bentley parked in front of her.

  The car window rolled down, and Xu Yanwen's handsome face appeared in front of her.

  "Brother Xu!" Zhang Renyan was excited. She knew that what she said would work. Otherwise, why would Xu Yanwen be waiting for her here?

  Different from Zhang Renyan's excitement, Xu Yanwen's voice was cold and his expression was cold, "Don't appear in front of Jiayue again!"

  The excitement in Zhang Renyan's heart was extinguished instantly, and her eyes widened in disbelief, "Are you still protecting her like this?"

  "Jiayue doesn't like you!" So get away as far as you can!

  Xu Yanwen completely defended Xue Jiayue's attitude.

  Zhang Renyan was very hurt. She liked him so much, but he couldn't see it. She clearly didn't love Xue Jiayue, but she still wanted to protect that bitch Xue Jiayue!

  Love makes people crazy, Zhang Renyan is going crazy, let alone irrational.

  She blurted out to Xu Yanwen, "Do you know what Xue Jiayue did behind your back?"

  Xu Yanwen frowned.

  The author has something to say: Minor revisions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11.2K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...