๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

Von firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... Mehr

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S1: 5 Can of Worms

384 22 3
Von firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S1 E5: Can of Worms
chapter word count: 2198 words

THIRD PERSON

S1 E5: Can of Worms

AFTER ALL HIS TRAINING was completed kai finally had some time to himself and he used that time to relax and play some video games. "Hey Kai, we saw Cole beat your high score." [Name] said as he leaned on the door frame with Lloyd beside him. "You should have seen it! It was pretty spectacular." He claimed.

"Uh, you must be talking about "Sitar Legend." This is "Fist to  Fist II." No one beats me on my game." Kai stated confidently.

"Huh, could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd shrugged his shoulders before dragging [Name] away. Kai found their behavior suspicious and turned on the tv. His confusion turned into frustration when he saw Cole's name appear on the high score bar instead of his.

"Huh? Cole!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Cole was currently in the kitchen stirring a pot of soup that we were going to serve for brunch. "Mm, mm. Violet berry soup. My culinary achievement." He hummed to himself before lifting his spoon. "If the recipe is not followed exactly--"

Cole then tasted his soup and quickly realized that something was off about it. "By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole." Lloyd said before dragging [Name] away again.

Cole then spat out the remaining soup that was in his mouth and wiped his lip. "Jay!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Jay was currently on the ship's middle dock getting ready to start his training with his new training invention that he created. He pressed the remote control, turning his machine on before he placed on his helmet.

"Let's ease our way into this. How could I leave two? Shall we?" Jay said to himself as he prepared his nunchucks. However when Jay pressed the button the machine suddenly started to twitch  and spark up.

"Hey, Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring-bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise?" [Name] questioned as he gained the lighting Ninja's attention. "Later, bro!" [Name] said as he and Lloyd left to go to their next victim Zane.

"Wait! What!" Jay started panicking as he tried to turn his machine off but it started charging towards him. "No, nooo! Zane!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Lloyd and [Name] went above deck and saw that Zane was about to do laundry. "Hello, [Name] and Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane asked as he greeted the two kids with a smile.

"Kai wanted us to pick up his Ninja suit, he threw it in with your white." Lloyd replied and lifted up the laundry's basket to retrieve Kai's suit. "Here it is!" Lloyd exclaimed and started walking away.

"Bye Zane." [Name] waved and went to catch up with his friend.

Zane waved back at the boy before realizing what had just happened. He then went towards the basket and pulled out his Ninja suit and saw that it was dyed pink.

Zane frowned.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

[Name] and Lloyd laughed and they listened to the Ninjas yelling and blaming each other.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face!" Kai yelled as he pointed at Cole.

Cole didn't say anything to him but turned and glared at Jay. "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days! THREE DAYS!"

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!"

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this?!" Zane then lifted his Ninja suit. "It's pink!"

The four Ninja continued to yell and blame each other as Sensei Wu entered the room. They ignored the man's presence as Sensei Wu walked past them and shook his head in disappointment before pushing a sliding door open revealing [Name] and Lloyd.

They all stopped arranging and looked at the two boys that were laughing, their eyes landed on some pink dye laundry detergent, some spices, a hammer and a controller. Those were the items that were used to mass with the Ninjas.

"Ah! you did this?" The shouted as they glared at the two children. "Boys, I get first dibs on." Cole made his way up to [Name] and Lloyd. The two kids immediately went to hide behind Sensei Wu who shielded them from Cole.

"No dibs. I put them up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumor's, and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble." Sensei Wu explained. "Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei Wu asked his students but they shook their head.

"Uh, no offence, Sensei. But let me jump to this conclusion: Today's lesson is lame." Cole voiced out. "Yeah, why can't you teach us how to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by twitching his nose?" Jay asked, obviously irritated by this lesson.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting!" Sensei Wu corrected. [Name] could tell by the tone of his voice that he was getting frustrated but he elderly man quickly calmed down.

"And I misplaced my lesson book."

Kai looked at the two children and noticed that Sensei Wu's missing lesson book was poking out of Lloyd's back pocket. He then walked up to the blond and took it and held it up. "You mean this lesson book?"

"It was the perfect plan until you had to show up and mess everything up!" Lloyd complained as Cole slid the door close.

"We'll get them next time." [Name] reassured then pulled out a lollipop and handed it to Lloyd. "Okay..." The blond said and took it.

Nya's voice suddenly rang through the intercom. "If you're done fooling around.  could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out."

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, and some random orphan," Kai paused and looked at Zane. "No offence Zane."

"Non taken."

Kai then continued his complaint. "But having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a NINJA headquarters!"

"You do know I can hear you? Over and out!"

ALL FOUR NINJAS INCLUDING Sensei Wu, [Name] and Lloyd all entered the bridge and were greeted by Nya standing in front of the screen with a confused look plastered on her face. "Last we heard of Phythor, he stole the map of Dens from Lloyd. And is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs.

"Ugh. Don't remind me." Lloyd groaned and looked down in shame.

"Phythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do." Sense Wu explained to which Jay popped up. "But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map of Dens we might as well just throw darts at a map."

"Good idea, why don't we?" Nya said as she held three darts and threw them at a map behind Kai. "These are the two locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs." She then walked past Kai who called her a show off.

She then threw the third dart in an area lower than the two tombs. "And this is Phythor's tomb. After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations. I discovered a secret pattern." Nya then pulled out a flashlight and turned it on. "If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol for serpent."

Jay then realized what she was saying before walking up to the map and pointed at the other tombs location. "So the last two tombs must be here and here." He then leaned close to her. "Ah~ you are so smart." He flirtatiously said.

"Ah, was there ever any doubt?"

"There's little time." Sensei Wu voiced out breaking Jay and Nya's little moment. "Kai and Jay you head to the Venomari tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai tomb." He ordered before pulling out his flute and handing it to Cole. "Can take this. You might need it if you run into Pythor."

"Good luck Ninja."

"What am I gonna do?" Nya asked as Lloyd butted in. "Yeah, what are we gonna do?" Lloyd questioned making Sensei Wu look at both him and [Name]. "Nya, I need you to make sure these two don't get into any more trouble."

"Yes Sensei." Nya sighed disappointedly.

"Let's go, boys. We got some snakes to the club." Cole spoke up as they all ran out the bridge room.

[Name] watched as Sensei Wu walked up to the map and stared at it intensely. "Where are you Phythor..." He mumbled to himself. "What are you up to."

[NAME] SAT IN BETWEEN Cole and Kai as Jay started telling the whole table what happened on their mission. "So then just as we were about to bite it, the huge mechanical robot-"

"Samurai. It was a Samurai." Zane corrected as Lloyd gave him a confused look. "A sama- what?" Lloyd asked.

Just as Sensei Wu was about to answer, [Name] cut him off. "Samurai. Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield." [Name] explained as he took a bite of his food. "Well explained [Name]." Wu said.

"We were a hundred feet high with weapons coming out of every part of him-" Kai explained as he then whispered to Cole. "Look at Sensei's beard, it moves like a snake."

"When is this Venomari spit supposed to wear off?" Nya asked as she is already annoyed with his brother's high fanatic's. "It's starting to get annoying." She then looked at Kai who slap a loaf of bread on his face.

"[Name]! Since when did you have a beard like master Wu!" Ka then reached out below [Name] chin and started stroking an nonexciting beard.

"Okay, don't let these mysterious Samurai do what's really important. All the Serpentine are out and if Phythor can unite them the legend states some great Devour is gonna consume the land." Cole explained as he drew all their attention to him.

"Great Devour?" Nya asked.

"Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't wanna see open."

"Unh, it's all our fault." Lloyd stated as he looked at [Name]. "If we'd haven't opened the first hatch, none of this would've happened."

"We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future. At least we have the sacred flute in our possession-" Sensei Wu was then cut of by jay his water was spilt. "yeah.. Ahem, about that." Jay said nervously. "Python sort of... Stole it." Zane added.

"The last sacred flute? Gone?!"" Sensei Wu exclaimed as he then sighed and shook his head disappointed. "You four are Ninjago's last hope."

Suddenly an alarm went off which dyed the room they were in red. "Cold-vision must have caught something." Nya said as [Name] gave her a worried look. "That means the Serpentine are near." He stated.

"Oh no! Ninjago City?"

They all stood from the dining room table and ran over to the bridge. "How many are there?" Jay asked as they started at the 3d hologram map in front of them. "Look like all of them." Kai pointed out.

"Phythor must be trying to unite them." Zane then turned to Sensei Wu.

"Go. We mustn't let the five tribes unite!" Sensei Wu explained as all four Ninjas ran out the door.

[Name] and Lloyd were in the laundry room washing Zane pink stained Ninja suit. Once they were done they made their way to the dinning room where the others were sitting and laughing with one another.

"Well, it took us 20 loads, but your suit is no longer pink." [Name] said as he held Zane's suit up so he could see.

"And to show that I'm sorry, Cole." Lloyd turned to [Name] and gave him a little smirk before pulling out a can of nuts. "I got you a can of nuts."

"Uh, haha, yeah. Don't think I don't see what this is. When I open this, a bunch of snakes are gonna pop out right? Yeah, aha no thank you." Cole said as he walked over to the freezer and opened it.

Suddenly a bunch of rubber snakes sling out.

They all started laughing as Cole fell. Soon Cole joined them finding the whole situation amusing as [Name] gave Lloyd a high five.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

350K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
5.6K 237 6
alive /ษ™หˆlสŒษชv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
9.7K 485 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...
12.9K 436 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...