Larry Stylinson One Shots

By hip_hip_harreh28

A lot of good reading More

Since the Beginning
These Four Walls
Harry's First Time
Give It To Me
The New Lou Teasdale
Haunted
Next To You
A Whole New World
Like Fathers, Like Sons
Just Try
Don't Knock It 'Till You Try It
Perfect Match
Wattpad Said......
I've Tried It, Now I Want It
I Love Him, but I Think I Love You Too
From A Far

You're The One

7K 80 78
By hip_hip_harreh28

Summary: Louis doesn't have good history when it came to boyfriends, until he does.

~

Louis isn't going to deny it. He always vowed to himself that denying this would always make him a coward and it would cause even more bad luck in his future relationships. So denying this would be absolutely problematic on his part.

Louis doesn't have good history with boyfriends.

In the past 2 months, Louis ran through five boyfriends. But Louis is quick to defend himself every time someone asked him what caused the break ups.

"It wasn't me. It was them."

And yes, that line is so cliche and so overused; however, this time it wasn't a lie.

All of Louis' ex boyfriends had problems.

~

Greg was overly obsessive.

Louis couldn't go anywhere without Greg constantly calling his phone or leaving him text messages about where his location was.

One time, Greg even went so far as to track down Louis' location when he wouldn't answer any of his texts and calls.

"Where's Greg, Louis?" Jay asked her son as she handed him a cup of tea, sitting in the seat beside him at the dining table.

"He's at work," Louis sighed, taking a sip of his tea; the hot liquid suddenly calmed his nerves.

"You don't seem so happy," Jay commented.

"It's not that. It's just that Greg has been calling me nonstop and leaving me text messages. I can't seem to get a break, mum. He won't leave me alone."

Jay shook her head and took a sip of her own tea before responding to Louis' explanation. "Well...it sounds like Greg has an obsession problem, babe. Haven't you talked to him about it?"

"I have...but that only leaded to him either crying for forgiveness, or him distracting me with-oh...erm...well, you get the point," Louis stuttered, his cheeks going red.

Jay laughed and shook her head. "I understand."

When Louis was about to change the subject, there was a loud knock at the door, followed by a call of his name. "Louis!"

Gasping, Louis looked at his mum with wide eyes. "He did not..."

"Louis!" Greg shouted again, knocking on the door louder.

"He's going to wake up the babies," Jay complained and abruptly stood up from her seat, stomping over to the front door and swinging it open.

Louis followed behind his mother, giving Greg a disapproving look with his arms crossed over his chest. "What is wrong with you? Have you gone mad, Greg?"

"I've been calling you and leaving numerous texts," Greg spoke calmly, his attitude has suddenly changed from a few moments ago.

"Louis..." Jay spoke in a calm voice, obviously trying her best not to go ballistic on Greg for nearly waking up Ernest and Doris. "Handle him."

Louis nodded and looked at Greg, gesturing for him to go outside. "Let's go."

Once the two were outside, Greg started going off. "Why weren't you answering my calls?! You know that I have to know where you are at all times!"

"Would you lower your damn voice," Louis hissed. This isn't the first time they've argued over this. Louis' had enough. "Greg, you can't keep doing this. You are too obsessive when it comes to me. It's like I can't even breathe. I can't take one day to visit my mum and sisters and brother without you harassing me?"

"I don't harass you." Greg spoke the word as if it was poison in his mouth.

"Yes, you do! Greg, I appreciate that you care about me and that you get worried, but it's been two weeks. We haven't even said 'I love you' yet and I'm already finished with you."

Greg's eyes grew sad and his shoulders slumped forward. "You're breaking up with me?"

Louis sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yeah," he huffed, looking up at Greg. "Yes, I'm breaking up with you."

Louis really did care about Greg when they dated, but he needed room to breathe. Yes, Greg was insanely funny, adorable, and really sweet. However, his obsessive issues were too much to handle.

~

Liam was too domineering.

Although Liam was a cute puppy who wouldn't hurt a fly, he always had this side to him that was undeniably dominating. He would boss Louis around and make decisions for him without his boyfriend's consent.

"Lou, you're not doing it right!" Liam yelled at Louis, frustratingly throwing the clothes in his hands in the washer.

"Don't yell at me!" Louis argued, placing his hands on his hips and cocking his hip to the side.

Louis called Liam over so he could help him wash his clothes. Yes, Louis isn't so familiar with doing his own laundry. He's so used to his mum doing his laundry for him, but he decided to call boyfriend over so he can help him out. This isn't the first time, and it won't be the last; however, this is the first time Liam has ever yelled at him.

"We went over this last week. You separate the darks from the whites and you use ONE cap full of detergent; not the WHOLE damn bottle! Do you want to make your flat into a mess of bubbles and water?!"

"Liam...I swear to God. Stop yelling at me! It's just laundry! So what if I mix in my whites with my darks!"

Liam took a deep breath and he shook his head. "Unless you want those white skinny jeans you always wear to be stained with black marks, I advise you to shut up and listen to me," Liam spat.

Nodding his head, Louis slowly walked up to Liam until they were chest to chest-well, in Louis' case, head to chest. "And I guess this means you'll never see them on or off of me again." And as he said that, Louis spun on the heels of his feet and walked out of the laundry room; not before grabbing said white jeans from the floor and chucking them at the taller man's head.

That wasn't the only time Liam got on him about something.

But the one thing Louis absolutely hated about Liam's behavior was when he made decisions for him.

When Louis entered the quiet library, he was quickly stopped by the librarian, Mrs. Shea.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Shea asked Louis, tucking a strand of her silver hair behind her ear, her blue-grey eyes filled with curiosity.

Louis was confused by her question. He always comes here on Wednesday's to help Mrs. Shea with organizing the library. It was sort if like a side job when he wasn't in Uni. "Um...it's Wednesday. I always come here on Wednesday to help you around the library."

"Yes, but I got a call last night saying that you found another job at the local gym as a receptionist."

Louis' jaw dropped. "What?"

"Yes, I think the young man's name was...um...bloody hell, what was it? Lime? No, no. Um...Leroy? No, that wasn't it either."

Realization went on Louis' face and sudden rage ran through his veins. "Liam."

"Oh, yes! That's what it was called!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shea but I have to go. I promise you that this will not happen again. I am still going to work here." Louis didn't even give the old woman a chance to respond. He was already out of the door and into his car; making his way to the gym with a thumping heart and a nasty attitude. "You're a dead man, Payne."

You can imagine how that turned out. Louis ended up single again and Liam ended up single with a nice red hand print on his face.

~

Niall was too much of a, for lack of better word, "life of the party" kind of guy.

Louis always admired Niall's happy-go-lucky personality and how every time he smiled, everyone's mood would lighten up.

The problem is that Niall is all about parties.

Now, Louis is going to give Niall some leeway because he can understand why Niall is the way that he is.

He's a frat boy, and anyone who is anyone has to know that frat guys are all about partying and drinking. Louis just wanted Niall to take some time out of his partying ways to spend some time with him.

That never turns out well.

"What are your plans for the day, Ni?" Louis was dusting off the books in the children section of the library, his phone in one hand and a rag in the other.

"My brother and I are going to-"

"A party?"

Louis didn't even have to ask twice.

Niall laughed his signature laugh. "Yeah. You should come with us this time."

"No way," Louis protested, quick to decline that offer in the blink of an eye.

"Why not, babe?"

"Need I remind you that the last time I went to one of your frat parties, I woke up with a massive headache with my jeans on my head."

Niall burst out in laughter, Louis having to move the phone from his ear. "That was hilarious."

"No, it wasn't. Something bad could have happened to me. I couldn't even remember what day it was," Louis pouted, straightening out the toys on the shelves.

"Nothing happened; I told you that already. The moment I saw you passed out on the couch with your pants on your head..." Niall stopped himself mid-sentence with a stifled laugh. "Hehe...that never gets old. Anyways, when I saw you on the couch, I took you upstairs into my room and locked the door behind me. I told you this already."

Louis sighed. "I know, but...God, Ni. I was just hoping we could do something together."

"We could do body shots together," Niall teased.

"Horan, I'm serious. Can't you just go one day without partying? For me?"

"But..."

"Please? We can watch a film at my place."

"I don't know..."

"I'll have snacks and beer."

"Deal."

Louis chuckled; he knew how to get Niall to agree. "Okay."

***

It's now 8:30 and Niall was supposed to show up at Louis' place at 6:00. Louis tried calling Niall's mobile, but it just went straight to voicemail. He even called Niall's brother, but he didn't answer.

No, Louis was not turning into Greg; he was just worried about Niall because this is the first time this has happened.

As it turned into the 9 o'clock hour, Louis decided to call the frat house, praying that his Irishman wouldn't be the one to pick up the phone.

"Hellloooooo."

Shit...it was his Irishman, as hammered as usual.

"Niall Horan, are you at that damn frat party?" Great...now Louis sounds like his mother.

"Oh...um...Louis?"

Louis let out a frustrated sigh. "Yes, this is Louis! Niall, you told me that you would spend the night with me and not go to that party."

"I know, Lou, but-"

"No 'buts', Ni. You can't keep going to parties and forgetting about me. I want to spend time with my boyfriend, but I can't do that if he won't quit with the constant partying," Louis explains, rolling his eyes at the sounds of loud music and drunk Uni students in the background.

"You should come here with me. We can spend time together at the party and have fun."

"I don't want to go to a party! I want to be alone with you!"

"Well, that can't happen. Whether you like it or not, partying is my number one priority and I'd chose her over you any day." Without any hesitation, Niall ended the conversation by hanging up on Louis.

That hurt...a lot. Louis kept telling himself that it was just the alcohol talking, but deep down, he knew that he could never compete with partying when it came to Niall.

~

Nick was...oh God. There are so many words to describe Nick: arrogant, disrespectful, rude, crude, hipster...

There were many words to describe Nick, but Louis always had a special word just for the handsome man.

Patronizing.

Louis groaned when he burned yet another set of eggs in the pan, whimpering out of pity for himself as he chucked the steaming pan in the sink.

"Well...that's the third pan in less than 10 minutes," Nick said from the bar stool he was sitting in the island in the kitchen, a smirk on his face. "Shall I bring my pan over and make it four?"

"Shut up, Nick," Louis hissed, digging in the cabinet under the sink for the last pan he owned, this one much smaller. "Instead of sitting down and being the patronizing bastard that you are, you could at least help me out."

"Nah...I'm fine here," Nick decided, leaning his chin in his hand.

Louis rolled his eyes and gently cracked two eggs in the pan, keeping a close eye on it. Why did he have to born with bad cooking skills? "Then I guess you aren't getting breakfest this morning."

"I'm fine with that. I rather live for another few years."

"Shut up!"

Nick just laughed, standing from his seat and waltzing over to Louis, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his neck. "I can help you with something different."

"No," Louis said and pushed Nick's face away from his neck, lightly poking the eggs with a fork. Although, his hand shook slightly and that caused the utensil in his hand to jab right into the yolk. The yolk burst and created a big pool of yellow all over the eggs. "Damn!" Louis shouted.

Nick laughed at Louis, shaking his head. "Well I know you tried your best, but you still failed."

"Get out," Louis demanded as he shoved Nick's arms off of him and walked over to the stool the taller man was sitting in. He grabbed Nick's leather jacket and threw it at his face. "Get out and don't come back."

"But LouLou," Nick protested, walking up to Louis in attempt to hold him.

"No!" Louis shouted and placed his hands on Nick's face, pushing him back. "Get off of me and leave my damn house! You aren't welcome back in here with your patronizing words!"

"Fine," Nick finally agreed and let go of Louis, pulling on his jacket and staring down at Louis with that same cocky smirk. "I can do better than you anyway."

"Then I pray for whoever that may be."

Louis had a feeling that wouldn't last at all, anyways. Those five days felt like five years to him.

~

Zayn had to be Louis' favorite out of all his past boyfriends. He was intelligent, cool and collected, inspirational, artistic, and gorgeous as fuck. No one could deny that Zayn Malik was some kind of greek god, and Louis was swooning over the tan man.

But as usual...something had to be wrong with him as well.

Zayn was a cunning son of a bitch, and Louis had to find that out the hard way.

~

"Did you here that Perrie started dating this guy who works at a tattoo parlor?" Eleanor asked Louis and looked up from her English text book.

Louis is at his friend, Eleanor's, place to study for this big English exam that is coming up in a week. Eleanor has always been Louis' study buddy when huge tests or exams were getting assigned for any classes they had together. "Really? My boyfriend works at a tattoo parlor too."

"The one right across from Starbucks?"

"Yeah," Louis confirmed. "I met him at Starbucks. He was on break," Louis added.

"Hm...I wonder if your boyfriend is as handsome as Perrie's," Eleanor giggled.

Louis laughed. "I don't know. Mine is pretty handsome."

"What's his name?"

"Zayn."

Eleanor's giddy smile dropped and her brows pulled together. "What? His name is Zayn? As in Zayn Malik?"

"Um...yeah...?"

Eleanor bit her lip and shook her head. "Perrie's boyfriend's name is Zayn Malik."

Louis' jaw dropped and the pen in his hand slipped through his finger tips. "W-what?"

"I'm sorry, Lou." Eleanor scooted closer to Louis and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "I don't know what to say."

"That bastard has been sneaking around between the two of us for weeks? Does Perrie know? Because if she does, she's a back stabbing sl-"

Eleanor's stopped Louis' ranting quickly. "No, Lou. She doesn't know. And if she did know she wouldn't have agreed to date Zayn. You know how Pez is, Lou."

Louis sighed," you're right." Louis couldn't believe it. Out of all of his past boyfriends, Zayn seemed like he'd be the one for at least a little longer than four weeks. But it turns out that Zayn has been greedy and decided to get two for the price of one. "That cunning bastard," Louis hissed.

Eleanor bit her lower lip and pondered for a bit; a light bulb soon going off in her head. "Let's catch him in the act."

"How?"

"I'll call him and set up a fake double date," Eleanor said with an evil smile on her face, reaching for her phone which was on top of the coffee table by the couch.

"How do you even have his number?" Louis asked.

"Pez gave it to me," the girl answered simply, signaling Louis to hush when she heard Zayn pick up the phone. "Hey, Z. It's El," Eleanor spoke in an overly sweet voice, winking at Louis. "Yes. I was actually wondering if you'd like to have a double date with me and my new squeeze...yes, I've met someone...you've seen him around, and if I'm being honest, I think you'll get a long just fine with him...mhm...yeah...no, just bring your significant other...awesome...yes, that's all...alright, see you two tomorrow at Starbucks around 2:00...yeah...bye, Z."

Louis looked at Eleanor with raised brows. "Well...?"

"He's bringing Perrie," Eleanor informed, giving her mate a soothing rub on his back as she noticed his face dropping. "And you'll be my lucky date. We'll go to to Starbucks a little later than them just so it can create a surprised feeling upon Zayn."

"Sounds good. Thanks for helping me, Ellie," Louis said, leaning his head on Eleanor's shoulder.

"No problem. I actually think I know a couple of guys who can make you feel better."

"Who?"

"Ben and Jerry," Eleanor said, her smile sincere but her eyes wild with humor.

Louis laughed loudly and nodded his head. "Now, those two men could never let me down."

***

Louis and Eleanor arrived outside of Starbucks 10 minutes passed 2:00. Looking in the window of the café, Louis saw Zayn sitting at one of the tables with his arms around Perrie's shoulders, his lips by her ear as he whispered God knows what in her ear. Louis stared dead into Zayn's soul, hoping that if he stared long enough, a hole would burn through the glass and into Zayn's skull.

Eleanor took notice into Louis' death stare and forced his focus on her. "You were in drama in high school. Show them your talent and act as if you don't know Zayn. I'll cause a distraction and make Perrie leave the table with me or something; just to leave you alone with Zayn to handle things. Got that?"

Louis nodded as he listened to Eleanor's instructions, changing his posture and getting rid of his anger face. "Let's do this."

Smiling, Eleanor took Louis' hand in her own and happily entered the café. She walked them over to Zayn and Perrie with a huge smile, her hand squeezing Louis' reassuringly. "Hey, guys."

Looking away from Perrie, Zayn looked up and smiled at Eleanor, but when he took one glance at Louis, his eyes widened and his heart stopped. "Oh, shit," Zayn sweared to himself.

"Hello," Louis greeted with a fake smile.

"Louis?" Perrie gasped in surprise. "I didn't know you were dating Ellie."

Louis smiled and sat down next to Eleanor, his eyes glancing at Zayn as he answered the blond's comment. "Well, I'm newly single, and El was there to comfort me through it. It just kind of happened."

Zayn gulped as he heard Louis' words, his eyes wide and his teeth gnawing at his bottom lip.

"Well, whoever did you wrong didn't know what they were missing on," Eleanor spoke up, shooting Zayn a glance as well and a small smirk.

The four conversed and enjoyed the food they ordered. It was quiet between Zayn most of the time; his was in a different place as he stared at Louis.

"I have to run to the bathroom," Eleanor announced.

"I'll go with," Perrie spoke up.

Perfect, Eleanor thought. "Okay." Getting up from her seat, Eleanor grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her towards the restrooms, sending Louis a smug nod.

After the girls went into the bathrooms, Louis looked at Zayn and gave him a fake smile. "Perrie seems lovely. It's weird, though because I don't recall you being on the market."

"Louis, I'm sorry," Zayn quickly apologized.

"How stupid are you? You've been sneaking around with her while dating me and you honestly thought you wouldn't get caught? You do know that we go to the same University right?"

"I know but I thought-"

Louis interrupted Zayn. "You thought you would get away with cheating on both of us."

With a sigh, Zayn nodded his head.

Shaking his head, Louis slowly stood up from his seat and looked down at Zayn. "You cunning arse son of a bitch," Louis sneered, not hesitating when he grabbed Eleanor's ice coffee and threw it in Zayn's face, ignoring the gasps of the other customers around them. Turing on the heels of his feet, Louis stormed out of Starbucks with pained tears running down his face.

Exiting the restrooms, Eleanor's eyes widened at the sight of Zayn, laughing when she saw her coffee cup laying on the table. "He handled it."

That had to be the worst break up out of all the other one's Louis went through.

~

It's been a few months after Louis' last break up and he hasn't dated anyone since. After a fifth heart break, Louis started believing that there was no one out there for him and dating was becoming meaningless. Louis was always confident in himself enough to get through a day, but now he's starting to second guess himself.

Sighing, Louis got out of his car and walked into the small grocery store, heading straight for the ice cream section. Louis had been having a lot of company with Ben and Jerry, and this is the second time in the past week he had to stack up on another few pints of cookie dough ice cream. When he was ready to turn the corner of an aisle, he slammed right into someone's chest, causing his feet to lose balance slighty.

"Are you okay?! I am so sorry!" the man exclaimed.

Looking up, Louis had an eye full of peridot green eyes, long brown curly hair, and plump pink lips. "U-um...yeah. I wasn't really paying attention. I'm sorry."

The man smiled a beautiful smile, causing a pair a dimples(!!!)to show on his cheeks. "I'm Harry."

"Louis. It's French," Louis said, screaming at himself in his head when he said that. Why would you say that?! Of course it's French! Everyone knows it's French!

Harry laughed and nodded his head. "I know. It suits you."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Well, I best be going," Harry said.

"Yeah...yeah, me too." Louis was slightly disappointed. He wanted to talk to Harry more, but he has a feeling Harry wouldn't be interested.

"Bye," Harry dismissed himself, walking past Louis with the same smile.

"See you again?" It came out before Louis was able to stop himself as he turned to face the taller man, hope in his eyes.

Harry smiled wider. "I work at a small bakery just a few blocks from here. Maybe we'll see each other if you 'accidentally' stroll in." And after that, he walked away without another word.

On his way to get his ice cream-yes...he still went to get it, he needs his ice cream, Louis couldn't help the smile on his face. All of his relationships started off with polite smiles and compliments and they didn't end well, but for some reason, Louis felt different around Harry. His eyes seem more sincere and he had this dorky vibe to him. Louis wanted to see him again, and he will.

~

[Author Note: SPOILER...they get married! Yaaaay! Throw a party! Lol...anyways, comment and tell me you think. I might make a part 2 to this so look out for it. Thanks^_^]

~Liam_Payne_Crave xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 1 1
8.8K 254 18
16.1K 39 5
My favourite larry stories from ao3.