Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?

4.7K 261 77
By She1D3vil

Saturday, October 25th, 1997
11:47 pm

"Hey, Orth, get the hell up." A vigorous force shook your body, disrupting your state of unconsciousness.

You strained to open your eyes, blinking a couple of times to readjust to the darkness when a dull ache emanated from the back of your head. You tried to soothe the persistent pangs with your hand only to realize your wrists were constricted. Immediately, you were reminded of what had occurred before you were knocked out.

You almost freaked out when a larger hand suddenly wrapped around your forearm. The room had little to no light, making it hard to tell who it was, though, their voice calmed your racing heart.

"Jesus, Y/n." Stu whispered as you felt a tugging sensation against the rope. "You weren't waking up. I thought that motherfucker gave you a concussion."

"Stu," You paused when he finally cut through the rope with his knife, freeing your wrists. "Where are we?"

"Backstage." He answered, placing his hands under your arms to help you up. The headache you had was progressively getting worse, causing you to flinch at the sudden movement.

"At the theatre?" You asked, holding onto Stu's arms as you used the wall to steady yourself.

"Yeah, I saw that chick drag you in here. I waited 'til she left to come find you." Stu explained as you dropped both hands from his arms. You still needed a minute to process that both Hallie and Mickey were the killers.

Billy was right about Mickey, but Hallie... now that was truly unexpected.

"Wait, what about Sidney? Mickey was after her—" You panicked.

"She's here on stage with him. I saw him chasing her when I snuck past," Stu interrupted. "I really thought it was gonna be that boyfriend of hers but nope."

You narrowed your eyes at him, disapproving of his playful grin. "Stu, now isn't the time for jokes."

"Okay, then I'm gonna need you to go out there and be distracting if you want my help." Stu said, suppressing his amusement before you got all worked up.

"What do you mean? Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go get the other killer, Orth." He stated as if that should've been obvious.

You didn't think you were ready to face Mickey yet. But at least now you know why he reminded you of Billy so much. Though, the more you thought about it, the more it pissed you off. Even before you met, Mickey had this whole thing planned out. That's why he befriended Randy, so he could slip inside your inner circle and earn everyone's trust.

It brought back those deep-rooted emotions you've been suppressing since Woodsboro. The heartbreak, the inner torment of having someone you care about betray you like it was nothing.

You wanted Mickey to pay.

"Here, take this." Stu held out his knife. As your gaze trailed the curved blade, you couldn't help but wonder if that was the same knife he used to... kill Steve. You swallowed, feeling your lungs constrict as you reluctantly took it from him.

"What about you?" You asked, glancing back up at him.

"I think I can handle one girl—with or without a weapon," Stu assured, and you scoffed.

"Sexist much?"

"It's not sexist if it's true."

"Yeah, because it takes a man do to something like that." You quoted his words from a year ago before shaking your head at him. "You haven't changed at all."

"And it's just like you to bring up the past," Stu argued.

"Excuse me? When have I—" Cutting yourself off by taking a deep breath in, you refocused your attention on the main priority. "You know what? We don't have time for this. Let's just get this shit over with, please."

"Alright, let's do this then." He replied a bit sassily.

You exhaled the breath you were holding when Stu disappeared out the back.

Sliding the knife in your back pocket to keep it out of sight, you maneuvered around the wardrobe and makeup area. As you crept toward the stage's curtain, you used it to keep yourself hidden while trying to make out what Mickey was saying.

"Since Derek here disappeared on my ass, I've been on my own all fucking night." Mickey criticized, and you had never felt more confused.

Peeking around the curtain, your eyes widened as you saw Derek tied to the same stage prop as last night. Sidney stood next to him, looking back and forth between the two as if she'd been played.

"Thanks a lot, partner." Mickey spoke with not an ounce of emotion as he removed the black cloak from his body.

"You motherfucker! Sid, he's crazy! You know me better than that—" Derek denied, but Mickey quickly interjected.

"Come on, Sid. I gotta have a partner. I couldn't have possibly done this alone." The teasing smile on his lips contrasted with the emptiness behind his eyes. There was nothing there... it was like he was already dead.

"God, Derek..." Sidney released a tremulous breath as she looked back at her boyfriend.

"Sid– No, no, no, no. Sid, I—"

"It's okay, Derek. We got her." Mickey assured.

"Sid, he's lying!" Derek shouted which made Mickey's smile grow wider. "Sid! Sid, untie me. Untie me, please!"

"Hmm," Mickey held his knife to his head as if pretending to think. "Boyfriend, killer, boyfriend, killer."

"Sid, the man is lying!"

"What do you think, Derek? Is Sidney experiencing some deja vu?" Mickey questioned, pointing the knife away from his head.

You could almost see the thoughts clashing together in Sidney's head as she glanced back at Derek.

"No," Derek muttered, turning his head to face Mickey. "I am gonna fucking kill you!"

The possibility of there being three killers was simply too much. If Derek had been there since last night then that meant he wasn't in on it. It was just Hallie and Mickey.

As you pieced the evidence together, you quickly stepped out on stage to prevent Sidney's conflicting thoughts from spinning out of control. "Sid, Mickey is lying! The other killer isn't Derek, it's—" You were silenced by a resounding gunshot.

The sound echoed in your ears as Sidney let out a horrified scream when the bullet pierced through Derek's chest. She rushed toward him, covering the wound with her hand as Mickey's gaze met yours.

He gasped, acting shocked as he pointed the gun in your direction. "Was this grand enough for you, Y/n?"

"What?" You frowned, stepping back as he swiftly approached you.

"You said I needed to surprise you for my documentary. And well, this is pretty grand, wouldn't you say?" He grinned wickedly before snatching your arm and dragging you back over to Sidney. "You should really deal with your trust issues, Sid."

Sidney was given no time to grieve her dead boyfriend as she spun around to face Mickey, angry tears pouring from her eyes.

"I mean, poor Derek. He's completely innocent, and such a nice boy too. He's bright and funny and handsome, decent singing voice and he was gonna be a doctor. This was just the kind of boy you'd like to take home to mom if you had a mom." Mickey taunted.

You let out a grunt as he pushed you toward Sidney, who caught you in her arms. "Fuck you!" She shouted.

"Oh! So vulgar!" Mickey exclaimed like a maniac. "Billy let you talk to him this way?"

"Billy was a sick fuck, just like you." Sidney declared.

You stepped back, watching as Mickey shoved his knife back into its holder. "No, Billy was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it. Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught." He corrected.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Mickey. You're even crazier than he was," You spoke through gritted teeth, cringing at the way he referred to himself in the third person.

"Oh yeah?" Mickey raised his brows, slowly turning the gun toward you again.

"I got my whole defense planned out. I'm gonna blame the movies. It's pretty cool, huh? It hasn't been done before." He revealed, turning to face the empty seating area. "Can you see it? The effects of cinema violence on society. It's airtight, Y/n. I'm an innocent victim."

Sid grabbed your wrist, attempting to make a run for it as Mickey had his back turned. Alas, he made a 360, blocking her path with the gun.

"You're psychotic." She voiced while backing away from him. Your eyes flickered to her hand as she stealthily unclasped the chain from her neck.

"Yeah, well... shhh. That'll be our little secret," Mickey whispered maniacally, holding the gun to his lips. "Because people love a good trial. It's like theatre, they're dying for it, and I've worked hard to give the audience what they want. See, that's what Billy was good at. He knew. It's all about execution."

"You don't know the first thing about the court of law!" You spat angrily, pulling his attention away from Sid. "If you think they're just going to let you off with a warning, you're a fucking idiot."

You gave Sidney enough time to strike out, slashing Mickey's face with Derek's letters.

"You piece of shit!" She kicked the gun from his hand as he groaned out, holding his bleeding face.

Mickey chased after Sid as she ran across the stage while you quickly leaped forward to grab his gun.

Unfortunately, Mickey knew what you were after as he shoved Sid against the set wall before unsheathing his knife again. He grabbed the back of her shirt, spinning her around in his grasp just as you managed to point the gun at him.

"Nice try, Y/n." He tutted, holding the knife to her throat.

You held the gun between both trembling hands as Mickey slowly walked over to you. Sidney winced as he applied more pressure to the blade, drawing a little blood.

"Give me the gun or she gets it." Mickey threatened, and you began fighting an internal battle.

You're not an expert on guns especially since you've never shot one before. There was a 50/50 chance of hitting either of them. You weren't willing to bet on your aim.

"You motherfucker," your lips curled, gaze burning with hatred as you reluctantly handed it over.

Sidney gasped for air as Mickey released her. She pressed a hand to the small cut on her neck as Mickey stepped forward, roughly grabbing your arm.

A sudden creaking noise broke out, earning everyone's attention as the prop Derek hung from was wheeled up. Your neck craned as you watched him slowly rise.

Someone was messing with the controls backstage.

"Now, who's doing that?" Mickey questioned derisively. "Could that be the mystery guest waiting in the wings? Told ya I had a partner, Sid."

Sidney turned toward the fake stage door as it was pulled open, revealing Mickey's so-called partner.

"Hallie?"

Sid stared at her roommate in utter confusion as the girl steadily walked out. However, Hallie didn't have that same diabolical energy from earlier. She looked genuinely scared.

"He took my gun, Mickey." Hallie muttered weakly as Stu suddenly walked through the door behind her. He had the pistol pointed to the back of her head as he glanced at you, then Sidney.

"Stu... what–" Sid strained out, frozen from shock.

From the way it looked, it almost seemed like Stu was Mickey's partner. Not Hallie.

"Now, what's all this praise towards Billy?" Stu asked, staring directly at Mickey. "Giving him all the credit like he came up with the idea all on his own. It's just not right, man."

"I did not see that coming," Mickey chuckled, wiping the blood from his nose. "Whatta nice twist, Y/n. Getting your little serial killer boyfriend to save the day. How sweet."

Sidney's gaze quickly panned over to you, body shaking like a leaf. "You knew he was here?" She asked.

"Oh, Sid, they've been sneaking around together since the beginning, trying to hunt me down." Mickey instigated.

"Y/n?" Sidney wore a look of betrayal on her face, one you've been dreading to see. "After what he's done to the both of us, and you still haven't said anything?"

"Sid, I—"

"Yo, we don't have time for this bullshit." Stu jumped in as he nudged Hallie forward. "Let her go or I'll blow your girl's brains out."

Mickey laughed out loud, disregarding Stu's threat. "You think I give a shit about her?"

Hallie's eyes widened, unable to believe he would double-cross her like that. "Mickey!" She cried out.

"Sorry, babe. I just needed an extra pair of hands." Mickey gave a half-assed apology. Your breath hitched as he slithered an arm around your waist, pressing his gun into your side. "Everyone knows I only have eyes for one."

Stu's jaw clenched at the action, finger dancing around the trigger of Hallie's gun. Though, you noticed how he kept glancing at something behind you. You wanted to turn around to check, but Mickey's grip on you was inescapable.

"You seem to attract killers wherever you go, Y/n. They fucked you up real good last year, and you still let him do this do you." Mickey said as he swept your hair to the side, putting your hickeys on display. "I mean, how messed up is that?"

Your gaze fell to the floor, ashamed of your own actions. You couldn't even look Sidney in the eyes as she was forced to watch this entire scene play out. You couldn't blame her if she hated you now. If you were in her shoes, you'd hate yourself too.

Before anyone could respond, another loud gunshot rang in the air. Mickey's grip around you loosened as he dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

You looked down at him as blood began to seep through the front of his shirt. He writhed in pain as the bullet pierced through muscle and bone but it wasn't enough to kill him right away. Whoever shot him wanted him to suffer until he bled out.

"Finally, man! I was waiting for you to shut him the fuck up." Stu spoke to someone walking up the stage.

As you looked back up, you were met with another ghostface figure standing before you. Stu continued to hold Hallie at gunpoint, where she seemed absolutely terrified by this new presence. She was outnumbered now.

Sidney, on the other hand, was staring directly at the figure as if she had a sense of who it was. Becoming impatient, they aimed their gun at Sid before unmasking themself.

"Billy." Her voice cracked as she staggered back.

Billy revealed that familiar crazed smile of his as he raised the voice modulator to his lips, "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.7K 15
"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
645K 20.1K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
155K 2.8K 13
In the small quiet town of Woodsboro lies six friends. Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Stu Macher, Randy Meeks, Milah Mendez, and Billy Loomis. Two of...
159K 4.5K 29
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...