โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐ŸŽ€โœท | Si...

before11nights tarafฤฑndan

Welcome to the hottest inferno in the world, the Single's Inferno Season 3. Seo Minah enters the dating show... Daha Fazla

โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ€ โœท

โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท

2.5K 126 42
before11nights tarafฤฑndan

"There's another Inferno we haven't seen?" Kyuhyun looked perplexed.

"Is that what's going on?" Hanhae fidgeted around his seat, also shocked.

"What in the world is happening!?"

"There's another Inferno out there, and two people from those worlds met up," Kyuhyun ranted.

"Woah."

"The two that made it to Paradise have met each other there!"

"Wait a moment please!" Jin-kyung had to stop the conversation, "I don't get it, what are you talking about?" she asked with pure confusion on her face.

"What's this about a world we haven't seen?"

Everyone laughed at her cute cluelessness, but Jinyoung was quick to explain things for her.

"So, there are two Infernos right now and the show's underway on both islands."

"Some couples were formed from both islands and they all came to Paradise at the same time and finally met in the morning."

"Woah! This is so much fun!" Kyuhyun smiled, excited for the new drama that was about to unravel.

"This is insane," Da-hee laughed as they watched the screen.

Jinseok was being sent back to Inferno with Hyeseon and a new male who turned out to be named Park Minkyu.

This was when the hosts were finally introduced to the second Inferno.

✷😈🔥 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔 🔥😈✷

The first male contestant enters the deserted island. He is seen an all-white outfit that consisted of pants, and a v neck shirt underneath a long sleeve button up shirt that he left open. The only item he was wearing that wasn't white was his black shoes.

He was handsome, which was basically a requirement to be casted for the show, plus he definitely knew how to look presentable and stylish. 

Son Wonik had a very boyish charm to his look, like that of a kdrama character. 

Since he was the first one to arrive, he quietly walked towards the arranged seating area and waited until he saw the second individual walk in.

Wearing a red, long sleeve sweater with a pair of black pants and sandals, Yun Habin was another attractive male with a lean but well-toned physic. He walked down the dirt path until he made it to the seats. He didn't take long to choose a spot but made sure to leave an empty seat between himself and the other guy.

Of course, as per usual, the two of them made no effort to make eye contact or direct a word to each other yet. Their gazes were set on the wooden archway where they saw the next contestant come through.

Yun Hajeong walked gracefully down the path. The wind picked up nicely which made the long skirt of her baby blue satin dress wave prettily. Her black hair made her light skin contrast greatly, a common trait of the somewhat insane Korean beauty standard.

Although she didn't say anything when she walked towards the guys, she made sure to take the empty seat in between them while smiling brightly at them.

The next individual seemed to make an impact both at the island and those viewing the show.

Sporting a healthy tan and well-built body, Park Minkyu was larger than the previous two male contestants. His shoulders were wide, but his waist was narrow, and this was accentuated by the white shirt that he had tucked into his jeans. He was also wearing a black and white Hawaiian shirt he had left unbuttoned, but that did nothing to hide his muscles.

He was probably the main competition for the males since his appearance and style was more aligned with what was popular nowadays, or at least that's what the guys were thinking.

The next person to arrive was a female by the name of Yu Sieun whose appearance reminded the hosts of popular idol Jennie.

Her face was small but her eyes were round and her lips pouty, giving her a doll like look. Similar to Hajeong, Sieun was also a brunette with pale but glowing skin and had great style that was obvious by her choice of outfit.

Her body proportions were nicely complimented with the halter top dress that had cutouts on the sides of her waist. Her hair was swept to the side, leaving her left shoulder bare under the bright sun. Despite the rocky landscape of the island, the female contestants had opted to wear heeled sandals.

"Wow, the contestants really are interesting," Kyuhyun chuckled after they watched the interview clips of Sieun and Hajeong basically stating they were the better candidates.

"They are very confident," Da-hee nodded.

"I think that's something you have to have to be able to come to a show like this. Without the confidence then you might just fall on the sidelines," Jinyoung said.

"Ah, that makes sense," Hanhae nodded, "no wonder you made such an impact when you arrived," he teased the former contestant.

"It wasn't like that," Jinyoung tried to deny it, but the rest of the hosts did not believe him.

"Jinyoung-ssi definitely looked confident when he walked in with his jean sh-," Kyuhyun was immediately interrupted by the embarrassed host.

"Anyways!" Jinyoung raised his notes, hoping to change the topic quickly. He deliberately ignored the laughs of the rest of the group as he continued.

"It looks like Sieun and Hajeong know each other, which will make things very interesting."

"I wonder if they'll be more open towards each other. They might talk about what guys they are interested in and gossip about it," Kyuhyun said once he finished laughing.

"But what if they like the same guy?" Hanhae pointed out.

"Oh, that would bring so much drama."

"Wait, look! There's another contestant coming!"

The camera pans over to the wooden archway once again and spots a female walking from far away.

Her steps were slow and careful, walking cautiously around the rocks to make sure her heels wouldn't slip despite being just an inch tall. She was wearing a simple but elegant green dress that fell down her ankles. The color complimented her brown hair which was styled nicely in a high bun leaving her face free to be admired.

She was incredibly beautiful, and her elegance even extended to the way that she moved along the shore of the beach.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you all," she spoke softly, addressing everyone before she took a seat at the remaining chair.

"Welcome," the male contestant wearing all white smiled at her, instantly earning a sweet smile from her.

"Wow."

"How do they keep finding such attractive people?" Jinyoung shook his head.

"It really is insane how the staff find all these beautiful people, I didn't know there were so many here," Jin-kyung joked.

"She looks like she belongs in front of the camera," Kyuhyun noted.

"Yeah, she gives me the vibes of a celebrity," Hanhae nodded, "I feel like she will be very popular."

"But the other girls are just as gorgeous," Da-hee pointed out, "so I think their character is going to be very important to help them stand out."

: 🎀 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 🎀 :

"Hello, my name is Seo Minah," she smiled shyly at the cameras.

"I can't say I was in the right mind when I accepted the invitation to the show," she chuckled, "I wasn't really looking for a relationship at the moment if I'm honest."

"So coming here was definitely an impulsive decision," the camera crew were surprised at the revelation.

"But I guess it doesn't hurt to meet new people," she shrugged happily.

How would you describe yourself.

"Well... I am more of a shy person," she smiled as she fiddled with the hem of her dress, "but once I get more comfortable, I open up and joke around more."

"But I guess I can't afford to be shy and quiet here," she giggled, "I'll definitely do my best to talk to everyone!" she raised her fist cutely, doing a quiet 'fighting' for herself.

Would you consider yourself popular amongst guys?

"Oh, um..." Minah blushed slightly, "I-I have gotten guys asking for my number a few times, but I'm not sure I'd say I'm super popular. I do have a lot of friends, but I don't think that's what you meant either," she chuckled.

"Cute."

Hanhae turned to look at Jinyoung, just to see his fellow host covering his face with his notes.

"Ya! Are you blushing?"

"Oh, you're totally into her, aren't you?" Jin-kyung jokingly hit his arm with her notes.

"Ani! You guys are too much!" Jinyoung protested, "I just thought her cheering for herself was cute!"

"She was very adorable though," Da-hee added, "but I worry that she might struggle talking to others if she really is shy."

"Yeah, especially since all the female contestants seem incredibly confident and straightforward this season," Kyuhyun nodded, "even the ones on the other island were very self confident about their standing."

✷😈🔥 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔 🔥😈✷

The cast waited for a moment, thinking that more people would be arriving but they were soon instructed to move towards the resting area by the intercom.

"Oh! Are we really it?"

"There's not that many people this time, that's very weird."

"Should we introduce ourselves then?" The girl in the blue dress smiled cheerfully as she introduced herself as Yun Hajeong. This quickly prompted everyone to share their names too, leaving the girl in the green dress to go last.

She timidly stood up before bowing to everyone, face already blooming into a lovely pink.

"Hello, my name is Seo Minah, it's nice to meet you all," her speech was as soft and elegant as her appearance. She definitely had the soft girl aesthetic.

"Likewise," Minkyu responded back with a smile.

"Well, I guess we should head over then?" he said.

"Yeah, I think we should," Sieun immediately took a step closer to said male, not trying to waste any time. She definitely knew that she'd have to act fast if she wanted to beat Hajeong or Minah from grabbing his attention, which would be bad since Minkyu was definitely the one that attracted her the most so far.

As the group began walking, the males made sure to linger around the women as they had to move around the rocky path once again. Luckily for them, the table wasn't that far away so the walk was kept short.

Sieun hadn't even gotten Minkyu into a full conversation when Hajeong joined them.

"It's so hot isn't it?" she looked at Minkyu with mischievous eyes, not even bothering to pay attention to Sieun.

"Wow, they're so bold and straightforward!" Hanhae laughed in disbelief.

"They're clashing already!" Da-hee nodded.

"I got so used to seeing the guys approach the women so it's really interesting to see the opposite happen in the show," Jin-kyung smiled, "women can be just as daring as men are."

"But this may lead to some fights later on since Hajeong and Sieun seem to be interested in the same guy," Kyuhyun pointed out.

Habin and Wonik, on the other hand, had been walking silently behind Minah when they noticed she was slowing down. The rocks were getting bigger so she had to raise her dress by a few inches so she could properly look at the ground to walk safely. Since her attention was elsewhere, she didn't notice the two guys walking up to her.

"Are you okay? You can hold onto my arm."

Minah looked up just to find Habin on her left with his arm raised up for her to take. Her face quickly rosied up "oh! A-are you sure?"

"Yeah of course," he reassured.

"Thank you so much, I didn't expect the island's landscape to be so irregular," she confessed, before she shyly held Habin's elbow, "I feel a bit silly with my heels now."

"I don't think any of us expected the island to have so many hills," Wonik chuckled.

"Yeah, my friends watched the previous seasons, and they told me that it didn't look that bad."

"Well, I guess we were just out of luck," Habin joked.

"It seems like it," Minah whispered, too shy to even make eye contact with them. Where did that little burst of confidence during the interview go? She said she was going to do her best to talk to people but she was fully regretting saying that in front of the cameras now. Being suddenly thrown into socializing with a group of strangers was definitely going to require a lot of effort from her. 

What in the world was she even thinking when she agreed to come to the show?

And on top of that, she was supposed to try to flirt with guys and match with one of them?

Minah could already feel her stomach churn with anxiety.

"Eh? We didn't even get a nice kitchen space to properly cook..." she couldn't help but pout when she was greeted by the sad sight in front of them. The only things they saw in the resting area were a few storage containers which the staff had transformed into their sleeping rooms and right at the center of the grounds, was a dining table under a canopy.

As the contestants approached the table, they were welcomed by an even more pitiful scene.

"T-Thank you for the help by the way," Minah whispered to Habin as she let go of his arm.

"It wasn't a problem at all," he smiled at her before they started looking around the area.

"Is this actually it?"

"Carrots and canned chicken..." Hajeong looked around with raised eyebrows, not being able to believe what they were given.

"I don't see anything we can cook the food on either," Minah said, suddenly missing her home and the well-stocked kitchen she had.

"I think I might starve here," Minkyu joked.

"Carrots aren't that bad," Sieun said, hoping to bring up the mood.

"They're really good when prepared well," Habin nodded, "but we don't have much to work with..."

Minah looked around until she found some knives and a large cutting board.

"We can eat the carrots by themselves, but I think we can also chop them and mix them with the chicken. I think that will make it better," Minah said.

"Oh, I think that's a good idea," Minkyu nodded, "I'm not used to eating carrots raw."

"Perfect," Minah smiled at herself before she immediately started working on peeling and chopping the carrots. Cooking was definitely easier than making conversation, so this was something she was excited to do. It was such a simple task for her since she was used to making food for herself, but this seemed to catch some of the contestants by surprise. The speed and ease that she did it with showed extensive experience with the knife.

Some of the other cast members started opening the cans and emptying them on the bowls while some were still too absorbed watching Minah's elegance.

"I'm definitely not as fast or precise as you but I can help cut some too," Wonik offered.

"Oh! I- I'd definitely appreciate the help," Minah smiled shyly as the male moved towards her left side to share the large cutting board.

Wonik started working on peeling the carrots and then would pass them to Minah so she could dice them. Once that was done, they quickly portioned the carrots into the bowls that were ready with the shredded chicken.

"Thank you for the food!"

"Enjoy your meal!"

Everyone said their thank yous before digging in.

"This might not be a gourmet meal, but it's definitely better than just raw carrots," Hajeong giggled.

"It's so good though, very fresh and healthy. It feels like Paradise doesn't it?" Sieun giggled, looking at everyone with a cute smile. One that definitely wasn't taken seriously by Hajeong.

"The chicken isn't that bad either," Minkyu picked up the empty can and started reading the label. No one was really expecting canned chicken to taste remotely good but it was honestly kind of decent.

"It's really nice with the carrots," Wonik looked at Minah with a smile, "it was a good idea to mix them together."

"It's not much but I'm glad you like it," she looked at him shyly before focusing back on her bowl. 

Minah ate quietly, not really knowing if she should try to make any conversation, but thankfully some one else jumped into it. 

"It's so good isn't it?" Sieun smiled. 

"I'm actually enjoying it," Wonik nodded.

"Right? It's so delicious, I could definitely eat this for like a whole year."

Sieun's claim had the rest of the cast raising eyebrows. Hajeong and Minah, especially, were unconvinced of her statements and knew what she was trying to do.

"Oh really? Wow," Hajeong smiled, not even trying to hide her sarcasm as she took another bite of her food.

Minah leaned back a little, slightly shocked at the intense interaction that was happening already. Do I smell a cat fight in the near future?

"Do you mean it?" Minkyu smirked.

"She's a good liar," Habin chuckled.

Is she a good liar if she get's caught so easily though? Minah couldn't stop looking at the two girls. 

"It's true! I once got hooked on cabbage so I ate it for an entire month!" Sieun looked at the guys with wide eyes.

"Just cabbage?" Minkyu questioned, still not convinced.

"Raw?" Wonik raised his eyebrows.

"Yep!"

"That's just how I am," Sieun smiled brightly, not feeling deterred by any of the comments. She was fully aware that the time that they all had to interact was not that long, so she was determined to make an impression on the guy she was interested in, and at the moment, that was Minkyu.

Sadly, it seemed like Hajeong was also interested in him and she was not happy with how the two conversed. She had to be proactive so the moment she saw the man stand up to get water for everyone, Sieun took the initiative to help him out.

Why are the women here sooooo intense! Minah felt bewildered by the boldness of the two female contestants. She was a very introverted person and even she could tell that they were literally targeting Minkyu and trying to monopolize his attention.

The atmosphere felt a bit suffocating for Minah thanks to the weird love triangle that was happening in front of her. The funniest part was that when she turned to look at Wonik and Habin, she noticed that the two of them were also awkwardly watching Hajeong make displeased faces at Minkyu and Sieun's back.

Looks like they're feeling just as uncomfortable as I am. Minah thought.

"OMG!" Jin-kyung and the rest of the host bursted out laughing.

"Did you see the stink eye! Hajeong is literally not hiding her emotions!" Jinyoung leaned back in his chair, laughing hysterically.

"What was that!" Kyuhyun couldn't believe it.

"I saw it! The side eye was intense!" Hanhae joked.

"Sieun is one step forward and Hajeong is definitely not happy!"

"What do you normally like to eat?" Wonik turned to look at the pretty woman dressed in green.

"Me?" Minah looked up from her bowl, "um, I love traditional cuisine, but lately I've been learning how to cook italian food."

"Eh? Really?" Habin was surprised, "isn't it hard?"

"Mmm," Minah felt her cheeks heat up a bit when she felt both their gazes fixated on her, "i-it's not that difficult unless you're also trying to make the pasta from scratch."

"But then I'll plan my schedule properly so I'll make the pasta ahead of time," she explained.

"Ah, that makes sense," Wonik nodded, "with how you chopped the carrots, I figured you definitely know your way in a kitchen."

For the first time since she arrived, Minah's face lit up with a big smile that caught Wonik and Habin's attention.

"I do love cooking! I like to spend a good portion of my day cooking or planning out meals, I find it very fun!"

Wonik and Habin hadn't really shown any interest in Hajeong or Sieun, mostly because the two girls were too busy competing over Minkyu, but their interactions with Minah hadn't been that deep either.

Minah would constantly avoid making eye contact with anyone and would often keep her gaze down. It almost seemed like she wasn't sure what she was doing here, so to finally see her look at them with such a bright expression, really got the guys' attention.

"Woah! Minah is so pretty when she smiles!" Da-hee gushed.

"Look, Jinyoung is definitely blushing now," Hanhae started laughing and slapping his co-hosts arm playfully.

"Stop! I'm not!" Jinyoung covered his face with his notes, trying to hide his red cheeks.

"Maybe, but it looks like Wonik and Habin are definitely blushing," Jin-kyung laughed.

"Wonik is getting really into her," Kyuhyun nodded, "he is trying to initiate conversation with her."

"And it looks like he hit the jackpot with that topic."

"Cooking must be her hobby if she loves it that much," Da-hee mentioned.

"It could also be related to her job," Jinyoung added, "but I guess we won't know until she goes to paradise."

Minah looked up when a hand suddenly appeared at her side, interrupting the conversation that was barely beginning to flourish.

"Here you go," Minkyu smiled at her, placing a cup filled with water beside her plate, not aware of the brief glance Wonik threw his way.

"Ah, thank you so much."

"No problem," he said, before he started giving out the other cups.

"How's the water?" Sieun looked at everyone once she sat back down.

"The water?"

"Water is good," Habin nodded, "thank god it doesn't taste weird," he chuckled.

"Oh!" Sieun smiled after she took a sip of her own cup, "the water is so good!"

"Eh?" Hajeong couldn't help but laugh.

"The water is so sweet!" Sieun nodded, "isn't it?" she looked at Minkyu with a smile.

At this point, Wonik, Hajeong, Habin and Minah, really couldn't believe the nonsense Sieun was saying, and it was clear in the way they looked at her, but for the sake of being decent people, they tried to refrain from commenting.

What was funnier was that Minkyu was having trouble holding Sieun's gaze for too long without wanting to laugh out loud. He knew what was going on, and he honestly found it kinda cute and funny, so he let the girl do her thing.

"I'm already feeling full," Wonik suddenly said, not caring much for the conversation about water, "what about you guys?"

"Mmm," Minah nodded, "it's weird since we didn't eat much but I'm also feeling full."

"Maybe it's the nerves from this whole thing," Habin said.

"Yeah, going to a deserted island and meeting new people definitely has me on my toes," Minkyu nodded, "I normally eat a lot but I can't seem to do so right now."

"I definitely understand what you mean," Minah mumbled, "I'm not great at meeting new people outside of my work environment, so I'm definitely feeling a bit nervous right now."

"Ah," Wonik chuckled, "I'm an introvert so I'm also on the same boat."

"Same," Habin smiled, "there's more introverts here than I thought there would be."

This got Minah giggling, "what was the production team thinking, putting introverts on an island together."

"Although Hajeong and Sieun seem more like extroverts," Minkyu noted, which got the girls laughing lightly in agreement.

[Intercom Chiming]

"Oh!"

"What was that?"

Listen up Singles.

We will now begin the matching for the first couples who will be going to Paradise.

"Eh?!" Minah's heart started beating like crazy at the sudden announcement.

"This fast?!"

The couples that match will be leaving for Paradise immediately.

"Woah for real?!"

"Just like that?" Habin looked around bewildered.

"We just got here! What's the rush!" Hajeong exclaimed.

And just like that, the intercom announcement ended. The cast was instructed to look underneath their seats where the Paradise tickets had been hidden along with a pen. They were genuinely going to have to vote for someone right there and then.

"Are they serious?" Wonik sighed, feeling a bit lost.

"There's no guarantee that we'll match," Minkyu frowned, "we've barely been here."

"For real," Habin agreed.

Minah was struggling to get her ticket from underneath her chair when Wonik managed to pull it out. The two had ended up leaning close to each other when reaching for the paper, so they felt flustered when their gazes connected.

Wonik silently handed her the ticket while smiling at Minah.

"Thank you," she whispered timidly. 

"Oh man, it's barely the beginning but why do I feel so tired already?" Kyuhyun joked.

"They really are something else," Jin-kyung chuckled, "I will give them props though."

"Even though they haven't been on the island for long, they were working really hard. Talking about how much they loved the food... how sweet the water was... Talking positively about Inferno," she laughed.

Everyone couldn't help but start laughing as well since they knew that the entire statement was actually referring to a single contestant.

"Sieun is really putting in the work," Hanhae nodded.

"She has to, since it looks like Hajeong is also interested in Minkyu," Jinyoung said.

"Which is exactly what we were worried about," Da-hee nodded.

"I do enjoy how Wonik, Habin and Minah are interacting," Jin-kyung looked at her notes, "it's a much more normal conversation, that's for sure."

"Yeah."

"I was worried about Minah being too shy, but she seems to be holding up well," Da-hee smiled.

"You know, she was the only one that described herself as shy, but Wonik and Habin seem to be kind of quiet too," Kyuhyun said.

"But it looks like they're curious enough about Minah to want to initiate the action."

"Oh do you guys remember that smile though?" Hanhae suddenly remembered, "when Wonik asked her about food and cooking!"

"Oh yeah! She looked so excited about it when she talked," Da-hee nodded.

"Both Wonik and Habin were definitely dazzled by Minah's smile," Kyuhyun said.

"What I appreciate about them is that their interactions feel more natural," Jinyoung spoke up, "it almost feels like they weren't on a dating show."

"To be fair, anything will feel more natural compared to Sieun's flirting," Hanhae chuckled.

"Very true."

"For the voting though," Jin-kyung looked at her notes, "we know that Minkyu goes to Paradise, so the question is, is it with Hajeong or Sieun?"

"You don't think it could be with Minah?" Hanhae questioned.

"Well, there's always the possibility, but at the same time, I'm not sure Minah and Minkyu even had a chance to interact."

"Yeah, plus I think she'd be slightly more comfortable going with Habin or Wonik," Da-hee said.

"I do think those two will be voting for Minah," Kyuhyun added, "they didn't seem convinced by Sieun or curious about Hajeong as much as they were with Minah."

"So then it looks like we have two love triangles at the moment," Jinyoung chuckled, "this is so much fun."

Minah sighed, looking at the ticket with a lost expression. All the individuals moved around the space, trying to find a spot where they could think and write in private. Some, like Hajeong and Sieun, had already written down a name, but she couldn't seem to make up her mind yet. Minah did want to leave Inferno, but that meant that she had to match with one of the guys. Plus did she even want to go to a hotel and stay there with a guy that she barely knew? What if it's super awkward?

But then, if she had to stay here and eat more miserable unseasoned vegetables, she'd probably attack one of the staff members with the carrots.

So then who would she want to go with?

Minah looked around at the individuals.

Minkyu was honestly out of the question. She didn't really want to mess with the other two females.

So that left Wonik and Habin to pick from.

If anything, she felt like she had some decent talk with them and would probably be able to survive socializing with them in Paradise. Minah took a few minutes to properly think it over before she finally wrote a name down.

[Intercom chiming]

We will now match the couples who will be going to Paradise together. 

Everyone gathered up at the same seating area that they had first introduced each other at. This time, the seats had been moved away, leaving them all standing with their tickets on hand.

Yun Habin, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

Minah was just looking around the beach, not really sure if she should look at the guys or girls. Despite having written a name down on her ticket, she hadn't really gotten her hopes up on Paradise, that way she wouldn't be sad in case she didn't go.

Sometimes she liked to joked that her life motto was,

'Keep your expectations low so that you don't feel disappointed if the outcome is bad.'

That being said, Minah couldn't hide her shock when Habin suddenly walked towards her and extended the arm holding the ticket.

"Oh! T-thank you!" she hesitated for a second before grabbing the ticket, a deep blush taking over her cheeks.

Habin smiled at her one more time before walking back to his spot.

Son Wonik, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

The male dressed in white took a moment before he walked over to Minah. The girl still hadn't gotten over being picked before her eyebrows shot up once again. Her eyes were wide in shock when they made contact with Wonik's shy expression.

"Thank you!" she whispered, face flaming at this point. She quickly tried to fan herself as Wonik walked away, but there was no saving her face.

Wonik and Habin, on the other hand, felt incredibly anxious about their fates. They honestly figured that they'd end up voting for the same girl, but who'd end up going to Paradise was the actual mystery.

What if she ended up picking Minkyu despite their efforts to talk to her?

That would be such a plot twist.

Yu Sieun, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

No one really bats an eye when Sieun walks towards Minkyu and hands him her ticket with a charming smile.

To be honest, her flirting might have been a bit silly at times, but to have a female interested in you like that was really a blessing. She was committed and she was straight forward, which is not something that happens often out in the real world.

Yun Hajeong, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

Minah and the rest of the cast were not surprised once again, as the female walked up to Minkyu to hand over her ticket.

"So far there hasn't been a couple that matched!" Jin-kyung couldn't believe what was happening.

"Oh man!" Hanhae chuckled.

"Two votes for Minkyu and two votes for Minah!" Jinyoung nodded, "woah, they really are the spotlight of this island!"

"Now we just have to see who they end up choosing!"

✷😈🔥 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔 🔥😈✷

Park Minkyu and Seo Minah, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

✷ 🎀 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 🎀✷

I hope you enjoyed this incredibly long chapter lol. And to think that this is barely like half of episode 2. I'm thorn with Habin and Wonik during the latest episodes of SI3, idk what to do with them, either way, I can't wait for Jinseok! He is such a great man!

Please leave a comment about anything! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

56.6K 1.1K 21
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข, ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
4.2K 195 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
192K 6.3K 22
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐, ๐จ๐ก ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ in which, kitty cove...
73.5K 1.8K 25
applying for a survival show as a joke turns out that it may come true even though you ahve no experience, what could happen (enhypen x male oc)