Majestic Hearts

By book_blossom

A story from the rich era of kings and queens weaving threads of love through challenges More

🪷1🪷
🪷2🪷
🪷3🪷
🪷4🪷

🪷Introduction🪷

580 29 12
By book_blossom

Karan Singh Rajput

Rajkumar of Mewar, beloved by his mother, and the sole heir to the throne. He's an assistant to his father, enjoys sword fighting, and would do anything for his family. His best friend is Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.

Monami Singh Shekhawat

Rajkumari of Udaipur, cherished by everyone. She shares a passion for sword fighting and is also skilled in dance. Monami has a playful rivalry with her younger sister and doesn't usually prefer to dress up, though she looks stunning when she does.

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat

Monami's brother and Karan's best friend, the future king of Udaipur. He's protective of his sisters and holds a strong bond with Karan. Holds a calm conserved along with playful personality.
Getting married with Avantika Roy.

Avantika Roy

Rajkumari of Kundal Rajya and Rajveer's fiancée. She's the sole heir to her royal family and loves Monami and her sister like her own. A loving princess loves everyone. Hols a sweet character.

Aditi Singh Shekhawat

The youngest sibling of Rajveer and Monami, known for her mischievous nature. She enjoys teasing Monami and often hides behind Rajveer for protection. She's adored by Avantika as well. Famous for her pranks and nature.

Aryan Rathore

Aryan is the Rajkumar of Bundi, a neighboring kingdom. He is known for his intelligence and strategic mind, often surprising others with his clever solutions in tricky situations. Aryan's family has a strong bond with the Shekhawat family, and they frequently visit Udaipur. Aryan is very close to his elder sister, who has recently married and moved to another kingdom, so he often finds himself visiting Udaipur to escape the loneliness. In all these visits he became a friend of Rajveer and will be attending his wedding.

(Pictures are from Pinterest don't consider the faces of the characters as the people in the picture there is no relation between them and the story characters)

Other characters will be introduced as the story proceed if only neaded

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hola!!!! people

hope you like this story and support don't want much votes or follows but 1 thing is necessary smile either after reading the chapter I don't need much votes but your smiles hope you like it

+( this will be a Hinglish book)

Love you all !!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.1K 54
Some short stories(One Shot/ Two Shot/ More) based on Monami and Karan from an Indian TV Show Ziddi Dil Maane Na. #1 in MoRan 💫🤧
151K 6.2K 61
this story based on moran. on my theory. this story in hinglish. ek din me jitne ho sake utne parts aayege. thank you.