Trolls: Harmony of Memories:...

By V_luvs_reading_fics

The brothers embark on a journey to create a wholesome childhood for Branch, filled with adventure and nostal... More

Chapter 1: Great day for an adventure!
Chapter 2: Trip to where?
Chapter 3: The worries.
Chapter 4: The dream.
Chapter 5: The Stadium
Chapter 6: The stars in the big, night sky.
Chapter 7: The Note.
Chapter 8: Grief and acceptance.
Chapter 9: We're finally home!
Chapter 10: The bunker.
Chapter 11: The kitchen.
Chapter 12: The memory.
Chapter 13: Branch needs to calm down!
Chapter 15: Leaving day.
Chapter 16: Day 1 of healing.
Chapter 17: Going out is fun (Day 2)
Chapter 18: Day 3 of .. (I can't tell him..)
Chapter 19: Day 4 of lying..
Chapter 20: Game night! (Day 5: Can I tell him?..)
Chapter 21: Relief
Chapter 22: Dinnertime!
Chapter 23: Viva's shenanigans.
Chapter 24: Picnic preparations!
Chapter 25: Picnic!

Chapter 14: The sleepover.

153 3 0
By V_luvs_reading_fics

(Open in branch's bunker)

*Branch and the others finished the dinner and Branch wanted to choose the first activity they do.*

*By one click of a button, the fireplace swapped place with a bookshelf that was filled with Branch's favorite thing to do. Puzzles.*

JD:"Do we really have to do the puzzles first? Couldn't we do that last or something?"

F:"Oh come on, it can't be that bad! We can finish it in no time!"

*Poppy comes closer to Floyd whispering something to him.*

P:"Branch might get sensitive if we don't find all the pieces, these were all his grandma's puzzles. So just be aware."

*Floyd nodded and Branch looked around the shelves for a puzzle. He then picked one, the cover had multiple trolls on each end of the box, they were laying down, in a circle like shape.*

*Branch then pressed another button, which turned some of the floor into a puzzle like table.*

*Branch grabbed his grandma's picture and put it on a seat. His brothers excused themselves and started crying in their hair.*

*Poppy was used to it a little. After that, they started the puzzle, each one of them putting a piece down. They tried flips and tricks with the puzzles.*

*They placed all the pieces after a bit. It was actually complete this time.*

*The puzzle kind of reminded Branch of his brothers, the way each one of them, look so happy. Branch smiled at it.*

B:"Good job team! We finished the puzzle. No. Missing. Pieces."

*Poppy thought "Thank goodness, he doesn't have to go through that whole crisis again!"They all continued the other activities for the rest of the afternoon until the night.*

*Most of Branch's brothers were tired, especially JD. He's old so what.*

B:"I'm going to stay up a little longer"

F:"Alright that's fine. Good night!"

B:"Good night guys."

*They all went into their rooms and Branch just stayed with Poppy, just talking.*

*Eventually, Poppy got tired and so did Branch, they both went into Branch's room and let her sleep on his bed with her.Branch's eyes felt heavy.*

B:"Night, Poppifer."

P:"Night Branchifer."

*Branch closes his eyes, now sleeping.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
2K 59 12
Melody, a pop & funk troll, who specialises in genre versatility, she loved to sing but lost her joy and passion for it due to the many losses in her...
170K 3K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
17.3K 451 17
Set after Band together, Branch is living with some of his brothers in the bunker when he discovers that he is having a baby. Once the realization hi...