Helluva Boss

By hawk_birds

Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader ______________________________________________________________________... More

Murder Family
A Dream
Information
Loo Loo Land
Spring Broken
C.H.E.R.U.B
The Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
Ozzie's
I Like Writing On Walls
Queen Bee
Info-Chan
Info-Chan Part Two
That's Entertainment - A Special
The Circus
Seeing Stars
Exes And Oohs
Western Energy
Just a Random Rant
Reality
Info-Chan: Another One
Unhappy Campers
Info-Chan: Quick Quesion
Quick Story Update
On Last Thing
Q & A?
Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special
Q & A
.Community Post. IMPORTANT
Q & A TIME!!!!
Q & A TIME!!!!!! [Pt. 2]

Oops

3.9K 89 72
By hawk_birds

The episode begins with a wide shot of Asmodeus' palace, in which we then see his bedroom. Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are sleeping together in the same bed as (Y/N) was on Asmodeus' chest. An alarm clock shaped like a rooster with an erected penis goes off, which wakes up Fizzarolli.

He punches the clock and stretches his arms out to the kitchen, scaring a laundry succubus wearing an apron and black panties, destroying a chandelier, and pours himself some coffee. But, he burns himself so he takes the whole pot back, passing the same laundry woman from before, making her twirl in place, and sets it on a desk. He stretches out and grabs one of his hats, and stretches. Fizzarolli grabs the coffee and drinks it, before throwing it away and stretching himself above Asmodeus and (Y/N).

"Rise and shine, Ozzie! (Y/N)!" Fizzarolli smiled brightly as he shakes an airhorn and blows it, startling Asmodeus, who lays back down and (Y/N) just slept, "Huehahahahaha!" He laughed.

Asmodeus groans, "Ugh, again with the horn?" Asmodeus sighed as he pets (Y/N)'s head as he turns in bed, covering his head with his pillow.

"Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!" He blows the horn again, "M'kay, SO; Today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators. Then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvibrators. And then, you have a nooner with Prince Stolas." Fizzarolli smirked as he listed off the things that Asmodeus had to do, (Y/N) woke up.

As he speaks, Asmodeus gets out of bed and puts on his robe.

Asmodeus sighs, "You scheduled me during lunch?" He questioned.

"Well, you're pretty good at 'squeezing things in'." Fizzarolli chuckled as (Y/N) chuckled.

As he speaks he squeezes the robe in, eyeing Asmodeus' butt, before stretching onto his shoulder.

"But I left time for a big ol' breakfast!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"Lemme guess, I'm handling that too?" Asmodeus sighed as he rubbed his head.

"I mean, unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again?" Fizzarolli asked.

"Again?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Ahahahahaha— NO. Never again." Asmodeus chuckled as he stroked (Y/N)'s hair.

"Whaaat? Maybe I could burn the milk this time!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"Stoooop..." Asmodeus whines.

"OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!" Fizzarolli smirked in (Y/N)'s direction.

"Oh...my...god...YES!! Burgers!!!" (Y/N) cheered.

"No! It's too early for burgers, ya maniacs!" Asmodeus chuckled.

"Burger time! Burger time! Burger time!" Fizzarolli and (Y/N) chant.

The three laugh together. In the kitchen, while Asmodeus hums, making breakfast, Fizzarolli opens up a newspaper as (Y/N) sits on his lap. An article reads- 'King of Ozz—A HYPOCRITE?!' Fizzarolli nervously crumples the paper, stuffs it into a trash bin, then proceeds to throw the entire bin out of a window, which hits someone on the street. Asmodeus opens the door to the refrigerator, which lacks milk.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I can pick up some more while I'm out today." Fizzarolli sighed.

"About that... You're still going to that contest rehearsal? Without me?" Asmodeus questioned sadly.

"Contest rehearsal?" (Y/N) asked, confused.

Fizzarolli doesn't know how to explain it, "Well, y...you have a packed day today, and I know you aren't big on the whole Mammon thing. So..." Fizzarolli gulped.

'...M...Mammon?..' (Y/N) looked down nervously.

"It's the Greed Ring. One of the cities is literally called 'Ransom'." Asmodeus crossed his arms as he placed the food on the table.

"Ah! You worry too much. You know I ain't afraid of ropes. 'Sides, I'm slippery..." Fizzarolli flirted as his hands traveled (Y/N)'s body.

"I mean, only after I..." Asmodeus paused as he sat near them.

Fizzarolli's mouth was full, "What?" He smirked.

"What?" Asmodeus seemed confused.

"Come on, Oz! I can be on my own one day!" Fizzarolli smiled, "Anyways...(Y/N) will be with me...and she's a trained assassin AND Overlord...she's the definition of overpowered!"

'Oh, how I love being labeled as Main Character Cliche #254...' (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"But you haven't been to the Greed Ring alone since becoming Mam's big brand figure...and even bring (Y/N) could still be bad..." Asmodeus looked at her, "No offense, Darling..."

"None taken..." (Y/N) nodded.

"Yeah, I guess, but it's not like I'm gonna stick around!" Fizzarolli complained.

"I can get you another escort" Asmodeus clapped his hands together.

"Augh! I can handle it! C'mon, Big Daddy. PWEEEEASE?" Fizzarolli pulls puppy eyes on Asmodeus.

Fizzarolli nudges (Y/N) to join him as (Y/N) does the same with bright puppy dog eyes.

Asmodeus snorts and laughs, "Well, you know I can't say no to two faces that are cute." Asmodeus smiled.

"Mhm! That's why I use it." Fizzarolli smirked as he pulled (Y/N) close.

"Just try to stay out of trouble, Fizzy-frog and Darling, please keep the two of you safe..." Asmodeus begged.

"Yes Sir!" (Y/N) nodded.

"Ahh, stop it!" Fizzarolli giggled.

"Noooo!" Asmodeus smirked.

Asmodeus picks Fizzarolli and (Y/N) up in a tight squeeze, laughing. A small succubus walks into the room holding a stack of boxes.

"Ozz, I have the new shipment of..." She stops as she sees the three.

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli stare at the worker wide-eyed. (Y/N) didn't seem to get it.

"Ya mind? Trying to have an unemotional bang sesh here!" Fizzarolli grumbled.

"Yeah! Cuz we're so NOT in love!" Asmodeus stated, "I only love my Darling..."

"Yeah! Love. Is. STUPID! I admire my Sugar Tits much more!" Fizzarolli crossed his arms.

The succubus sets the boxes down and walks out of the room, staring oddly at the two before closing the door.

"Whew! That was close, huh?" Fizzarolli smirked.

Asmodeus sighs, "Just come right back when it's over, and keep your phone on ya, okay? And stay next to (Y/N) the whole time..."

'Got it riiight here!" Fizzarolli stretches and grabs his phone, "Be riiight back after! Don't worry, Ozz! I'll be super low-key. Nobody will notice me." Fizzarolli sips his cup of coffee, while Asmodeus facepalms in doubt.

__________________________________________________________

We immediately transition to the Greed Ring, where Fizzarolli runs over a cup in a glamorous limo, (Y/N) on his lap with kiss mark tattoos on her neck. He steps out onto purple carpet, while speakers and confetti blasters shaped like dildos pop out of the car. Fizzarolli takes (Y/N)'s hand and helps her out of the car. The confetti sprays over everyone, while one demon brushes it off, and another demon chokes to death on one of them. Fizzarolli walks off and his hell dogs, called quieves, come out the car and start to feast on the corpse. Fizzarolli claps and whistles to get the quieves' attention to get going. They arrive and spiral around Fizz, spinning him as he laughs, picking (Y/N) up. Roller skates come out of his shoes as he blasts off.

"Whoa! Girls, girls!" Fizz laughs and rolls around the block with his quieves, skating at top speed, knocking over demons and hitting a trash can.

His visor's built-in wipers clean all the garbage off them.

"Man, it's great not being in the spotlight for once!" Fizzarolli smirked as he looked at (Y/N).

'Yeah...being in the spotlight is...scary...' (Y/N) looked up at him as she noticed him still holding her, "Let go please..."

"Ah! Right!" Fizzarolli blushed a bit and put (Y/N) down, still holding her close, "Sorry, Sugar Tits."

All of the demons glare at Fizzarolli. While he is skating, Blitzo is currently getting kicked out of a coffee shop by a Hellhound.

"Look lady, it's not MY fault if you only know how to make coffee that tastes like piss!" Blitzo grumbled.

Fizzarolli becomes shocked, and hits the brakes on his skates, while Blitzo stammers in fear.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!" Blitzo covers his face.

"Oh, wow. Lookee who it is." Fizzarolli rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Oh, fuck... You again..." Blitzo growled as he spotted (Y/N), "So you had my lovely?! You kidnapped her?!"

"Ha! As if...she actually came willingly...and Stalkin' me now, huh?" Fizzarolli crossed his arms.

"Oh, don't fuckin' flatter yourself, clown. I have my own life, y'know, without YOU in it." Blitzo goes to grab (Y/N).

Fizzarolli moves (Y/N) away, "Uh huh, sure! Blitzo."

"The 'O' is silent now, bitch! And gee whiz, we've been in each other's relative vicinity TWICE, in the last FIFTEEN YEARS! That would make me, THE SHITTIEST STALKER IN HISTORY!" Blitzo exclaimed, "Now give me my lovely?!"

Fizzarolli pets his quieves as he pulls (Y/N) closer, "Twice... IS ALREADY WAY TOO MUCH." Fizzarolli shoves Blitzo out of the way and walks off with (Y/N) in his arms.

Blitzo dusts himself off and glares at Fizz, "Yeah, well at least I'm still actually working for my shit...And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore!" Blitzo has struck a nerve in Fizzarolli as he growls in anger.

He calms down when his albino queef rubs against him and hands him a bone. Fizzarolli moves the bone to show the leash, with gold lettering saying 'From Ozzie with 💛'.

"Yeah, well... Guess that's what resilience and talent gets ya." Blitzo chuckles, "Plus, my horns were always bigger than yours. Weren't they?"

It grows silent for a bit, while Blitzo stands in anger. Before Fizzarolli walks away, Blitzo charges at him and they start to get into a street fight. The screen shifts upward to find a skyscraper-like building where Striker and Crimson unknowingly reside, Chuck was on his lap and just [uhh] fucking Crimson.

"So, you say you're good? 'Cuz we really need a big score right now." Crimson stated.

"The best, had a royal on the ropes just last week..." Striker remembers how he shot (Y/N) as his body filled with hatred for the royal in question.

Alessio pours him a glass of wine, while he follows up Striker's response. Striker believes that it wasn't his fault that he shot her. He wanted her, he would have her, no matter who he had to kill.

"Sure, but not dead?" Crimson question as he pulled Chuck closer.

"It was... called off. But I have a body count in the hundreds! I ain't afraid to go after anyone. Women, kids..." Striker grumbled.

Striker's speech is interrupted by one of Fizzarolli's quieves getting launched into the window outside.

"And cute little-faced puppy-lookin' things. Don't matter!" Striker sees (Y/N) as his heart beats fast, his fist clenches.

Striker then catches onto the fact that some drama is going on outside. He walks over to the window to see the problem while listening to Crimson's judging.

"Hmm... I'll tell ya what. If you can deliver something of value... I'll consider it." Crimson stated.

Chuck got off of Crimson but still sat on his lap.

Striker was smirking, "One moment..." Striker opens the window and pulls out his lasso.

He ropes the root of the problem, (Y/N), Fizzarolli and Blitzo, into the room and slams them against the wall, laughing sinisterly.

"Hired!" Crimson laughed.

"Funny to run into ya again, 'Blitzy!'" Striker pulled (Y/N) to him with his rope, "And you...Dolly..." Striker pulls out his knife and slides toward Fizzarolli, pointing it under the chin, "And with a famous friend..."

"Oh, fuck me." Blitzo groaned.

"Shit.." (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"For the record, we are not friends...and I am close with my Sugar Tits." Fizzarolli notes.

__________________________________________________________

The scene cuts to Asmodeus' factory just below his palace, where they manufacture things for Ozzie's, and for general Lust Ring products. Currently, they are creating a new toy to test for the new vibrator shipment. An imp flies away with a box containing the test vibrator, while we pass some painter imps working on dildos. A transition can show two more imps fighting with dildos on the job, while we now pass to a different imp carrying the same test vibrator.

"Larger, you can never be too large.." Asmodeus laughs, "..you can never be too large." He smirks.

We see a conveyor belt passing the test vibrator onto a hazmat-suited imp, who flies away to return the final product to Asmodeus.

"Hm... smaller, smaller. Get this spot right there, and that's good! I like... ooh, I like that, that's good, mhm!" Asmodeus smirked and nodded.

Asmodeus now has the test vibrator in hand, before handing it back to the hazmat-suited imp, then looks over a blueprint to see if there's anything else needing to be modified. Two succubi then put the vibrator into the test chamber to see the results. After everyone puts on safety goggles, Asmodeus gives the thumbs up and they turn on the vibrator. The vibrator shakes violently and explodes, leaving everyone scorched, and the project is a failure.

Asmodeus groans, sitting alone at his desk, missing Fizzarolli when he looks at a painting of them together. Lightning strikes, as Fizzarolli's eyes strangely glow blue. Asmodeus is startled, both by the lightning, and his watch, signaling an alarm for his noon meeting with Stolas. We then cut to Stolas sitting on a couch in the waiting room, until Asmodeus finally opens his doors.

"Stolas! Hey there, birdy babe. Haven't seen you since you crashed my club, how you been?" Asmodeus giggles, "Still gettin' yo' kink on with that feisty imp and my Darling?" Asmodeus smiled.

[I mean...it's Asmodeus...Are we shocked that he doesn't care?]

"Aha. Well, um, that's actually what I'm here about. You see, I, um... seem to have found myself with... feelings for him... And I'm not sure if it's a mutual thing...I know that I love my Baby Bird.." Stolas smiled softly.

[10+ points to those who get the reference!]

Asmodeus grows unamused, assuming he's looking for something to immorally force Blitzo to love him and to confess his love to (Y/N).

"Well, I can tell ya, if you're looking for a love potion, you came to the wrong fucking guy. I don't fuck with that artificial bullshit! Lust shouldn't be about force... It's an ART!" Asmodeus leaned back, "To be earned, and enjoyed. It's all about that journey to Pleasure Town... You feel me?" He giggles.

As he speaks he picks up two cereals and/or candies shaped like a penis and lips, and shoves the penis through the lips, demonstrating his point. He takes the penis out of the lips and lifts it to where we can see a flustered Stolas through the mouth.

"Oh! No! Never, never that! I just, you see.." While Stolas is speaking, Asmodeus decides to devour his whole bowl of various sex-shaped cereals/candy, "This imp has a business he runs with my Baby Bird... He needs to access the mortal realm to carry out his work. I know your demons are some of the only ones who can traverse freely and legally. I was wondering if you could assist me in... finding a way he could too?"

As he speaks, Stolas uses his powers to conjure up Asmodeus' book and places it on the table, the book seen in 'The Circus' that mentions Asmodean Crystals, surprising Asmodeus as he finishes his bowl of cereals/candy.

Asmodeus gasps, "Oh! Hmmm, Stolas... My heart bleeds for you, but my partner..." Asmodeus stops himself as Stolas eyebrows twitch, "Uh... Business partner, Fizzarolli, HATES your imp guy. Blitzo, right? Yeah... HAAATES." Asmodeus clenches his hand into a fist to demonstrate.

"He does? But why?" Stolas asked, leaning forward.

"Not my story to tell, but trust me. I would help if I could, but I can't. Sorry..." Asmodeus notices his phone ringing with a notification of a new message from Fizzarolli's contact, listed as 'Froggie 🤍'.

He smiles and opens the notification, causing the phone to fly across the room in a grand display and project a widescreen version of the message.

< Hello, Asmodeus. > Crimson smirked.

Asmodeus and Stolas grow concerned at the appearance of Crimson, and not Fizzarolli.

< You don't know me, but you don't need to. All you need to know is I have your little jester here with me. > Crimson turned the camera.

The video shows Striker bringing Fizzarolli to the camera tied up with tape over his mouth. (Y/N) next to him with chains, gloves, a gag, and wearing a wedding dress. Asmodeus grows enraged at the sight of this and tries to strangely grab the hologram out of anger.

< If you want them back alive, you will give me exactly what I want. > Crimson smirked.

"Do you have any idea who you are FUCKING WITH?!" Asmodeus' feathers glow a vivid neon version of his natural colors before his head bursts into red flames, showing his outrage.

"I... think it's a recording." Stolas noted, equally angry but tried to stay calm, but he knew what Striker wanted with you.

[Note back to the episode before Unhappy Campers]

< You probably just asked if I know who I'm dealing with. And, oh yes, I know. The weakest and most non-threatening of the Sins. The king who will do whatever it takes to save the worst-kept secret in all of Hell. > Crimson stated as Chuck laughed.

Asmodeus grows embarrassed and turns his head away from the video, with Stolas becoming worried for him and looking concerned.

< We both know you won't risk anything happening to the clown and the Overlord. So be a good little bitch boy, and do the thing. My lawyers will be over shortly with the contract of demands. You have until the witching hour to sign it. Hueheheheheheheh! Now, cut. > Crimson states as he notices something, < I SAID CUT IT, YA FUCKIN' MORON! >

The phone falls back on the table. The whole room shakes and Asmodeus ignites in rage. Stolas backs away as Asmodeus roars, making the whole room glow with a beam of fire. Asmodeus was both worried for Fizzarolli but also (Y/N). They both meant so much to him and now this happened. Stolas felt worse, he just got out of the hospital a few days ago and yet here he is, useless.

__________________________________________________________

The transition shows Alessio giving Crimson a lighter to smoke a cigar. He walks off, while a mafia goon throws Fizzarolli in a cage with Blitzo, which Striker is on top of. Fizzarolli stammers in fear, while Blitzo scoots back. (Y/N) leaned on Blitzo as Blitzo plopped his head on (Y/N)'s.

"Oh, chill out, jester. Christ on a stick, it's like you've never been tied up before!" Blitzo rolled his eyes.

Fizzarolli rolls his eyes, "Sure, but not by a bunch of psychos!" He grunts, falls down while trying to move, "And a piece of shit!"

"Am I...? Okay, am I the psycho or the piece of shit?" Blitzo smirked.

"Both!" Fizzarolli exclaimed.

"Yeah, that checks." (Y/N) noted.

"How is this happening?! I was just supposed to grab some gas station milk and rehearse some juggling...!" Fizzarolli cried.

"Oh, relax, I'm sure your big royal chicken ain't gonna let anything happen to his peppy lil' fuckdoll." Blitzo sighed as (Y/N) nudged him, "What...it's true..."

Fizzarolli gets frustrated, and sits up straight to scoot in front of Blitzo.

"Ohh, playin' that card, huh? Ok... What about you? Seems your tastes have gotten more... 'Regal', lately. Heheh..." Fizzarolli growled.

"And I'm a whore...now can we.." (Y/N) spoke in a sarcastic tone as she was interrupted.

[No offense. This is just based on someone's comment that says that (Y/N) has fucked most of the characters, the person's comment never called (Y/N) a whore. XD]

"Yeah, well unlike you, I fuck who I want, when I want. I'm not gonna be tied down to some big blue-blood asshole." Blitzo yelled, "I have my lovely...so I'm good..."

"You could've fooled me the way Princey was cozying up to you at Ozzie's...you seem to be double as in love..." Fizzarolli smirked.

"Hey! Stolas only cares about having a rugged peasant raw-dog him into his mattress, it's nothing... y'know.." Blitzo looks at him as Fizzarolli gives him a look, knowing that he's in denial, he sighs, "It's nothing else..."

"Then why were you even there?" Fizzarolli stated.

Blitzo was sweating, "OTHER very important reasons, of course!"

Fizzarolli sighed, "Whatever, I don't actually care."

"He was stalking two of his employees...the married two I told you about..." (Y/N) admitted.

"Lovely!" Blitzo looked at her shocked.

"What...it's true..." (Y/N) stated.

"Of course..." Fizzarolli rolled his eyes.

"I mean Stolas is just a loud, thirsty bitch who loves feelin' the thrill of getting dicked by the lower class. It's a novelty to him..." Blitzo sighed as he placed his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"...Literally just said I don't care." Fizzarolli groaned.

"And then, he'll call me to see how my day was! And he'll pretend to care about me, and comment on my photos, and LAUGH AT MY JOKES..." Blitzo stressed.

Fizzarolli speaks sarcastically, "Oh! Well that's 'definitely' your clue right there that it's all bullshit..."

"I KNOW, RIGHT?" Blitzo groaned.

Fizzarolli rolls his eyes, due to Blitzo not getting his obvious sarcasm. Fizzarolli uses his legs to move (Y/N) to him.

"He's just a fake, privileged asshole!" Blitzo grumbled, "Who just likes to steal my lovely from me..."

"Sounds like you just hate him for bein' a prince. Because no one, and I mean no one pretends to care that much just for a cheap lay." Fizzarolli stated.

(Y/N) looked between the both of them as she felt as if she shouldn't have been there.

"Point is, royal demons don't give a shit about guys like us. They're all the fuckin' same." Blitzo sighed.

"That's not...! A...Always true... But, I guess you're right. They can't all be the same if some have taste, and some wanna fuck you..." Fizzarolli looked down at (Y/N) and looked away.

"Can we talk about something other than my sex life? Satan's taint, is fucking that Lust guy make this what you're all about now?!" Blitzo smirked.

"YOU brought it up, asshole!" Fizzarolli growled.

Striker bangs on their cage.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?! Bicker like a couple of teen skanks..." Striker steps down onto some boxes, then leans towards their cage, "As far as I'm concerned, you two are BOTH embarrassments to our kind for meddlin' with blue-bloods to begin with." He sighs, "But at least loud-mouth here has the sense to only fuck his rich bitch, instead of bein' a little purse dog..." Striker's eyes stay glued on (Y/N).

"Oh, great. The fuckin' supremacist is on my side, wonderful." Blitzo sighed.

"Neither of you filth bags know what you're even talkin' about. If you think you're superior to ANYONE, then you're no better than any royal..." Fizzarolli stopped.

Striker grows agitated at Fizzarolli's words. Before he can continue, he grabs Fizz by the neck to stop him from talking.

"DON'T. You. Dare... Finish that sentence, clown..." Striker growled.

"HEY! Hick-for-hire! I said watch 'em, not fuck 'em. Keep ya hands off the merchandise!" Chuck yelled as he hugged Crimson's arm.

Striker frowns at Fizzarolli one more time, squeezing his neck before jumping off the cage.

"Eaugh! Ever heard of mouthwash?! FUCK FAAAACCCE!" Fizzarolli yelled.

Striker opened the cage and took (Y/N) out of it and carried her. She squirmed.

"What the hell are you doing with my lovely?!" Blitzo growled.

Fizzarolli grumbled, "Never fuckin' think I'd be agreeing with...him...but what are you gonna do with my Sugar Tits?"

Striker smirked, "Isn't it obvious?.. I'll be marrying her..." Striker walked off to a private part of the warehouse.

* WARNING: THERE IS MENTION OF SEXUAL ABUSE HERE. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE MOVE ON TO WERE IT SAYS 'WE CUT BACK TO ASMODEUS, but this part is so short *

(Y/N) squirmed and tried to get out of Striker's grasp. Striker growled and as if the world's sound turned off, Striker could be seen yelling at (Y/N) as she just sat there with her eyes widened. Striker continued to yell at her before hitting her over and over again. After he had enough of hitting her, he crouched down to her level and started to roughly kiss her, his hands traveling her body. (Y/N) was just shaking, this is why she left Striker in the first place. He was manipulative, abusive, and more of those toxic traits.

__________________________________________________________

We cut back to Asmodeus, looking frustrated and tired. He is holding the lawyer's contract for Crimson's ransom.

Asmodeus groans, "Can I just sign it already? Like, can we move this along?" Asmodeus questioned.

Crimson's lawyer shrugs, and gives him a pen. Stolas suspects that the lawyer being fine with this could mean something's off.

"Sire, you need to know the contents of this contract, you can't just sign it. A deal made with a Sin like yourself would be everlastingly binding... Perhaps I can look it over, I'm a fast reader." Stolas mumbles through contract as he spots something, "Oh! Hmmm... This is a contract giving Crimson all of Ozzie's factory assets. And, giving him permission to use Fizzarolli's head for a wall decoration." Stolas points out, "And...Striker marrying (Y/N)...Why does he need..." Stolas' eyes widened as he realized what this meant.

Asmodeus grows outraged and rips the contract out of Stolas' hands.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Asmodeus growled.

"Juuuust making sure you're paying attention!" The Lawyer nervously laughs, "Here's the real contract."

Crimson's lawyer retrieves a stack of papers and shoves them forward on the desk.

Stolas claps, "Oohoohoohoo! This will be fun! I love words!" Stolas smiled.

Asmodeus becomes angry, and burns the fake contract.

__________________________________________________________

Fizzarolli struggles to escape his imprisonment, while Blitzo just watches it all happen.

"Ya know? You're really bad at this." Blitzo commented.

Fizzarolli grunts, and falls down again, "Hmmm, ya know? Last time I checked, I was a FUCkING JESTER, NOT an escape arti..." Fizz's struggling gets him zapped due to rubbing his arms together in his wrap.

He shoots up, his head slams the cage, leaving an indent, and he falls back down.

Fizzarolli sniffles, "I just wanna go home..." Fizzarolli looked around, "I...I want (Y/N)...an...and..." He paused and looked down.

"Hmm... You want me to get you out?" Blitzo asked.

Fizzarolli was whimpering, "Y...Y...Yes..."

Striker walked back and threw (Y/N) in the cage with a smirk. (Y/N) was shaking like a little mouse as Striker walked away. Blitzo and Fizzarolli's eyes widened at the sight, seeing (Y/N) in new clothes that seemed to be lingerie. Blitzo smiles as he stands up, raising his foot to extract a knife from under his shoe.

Fizzarolli looked angered, "You had a knife this whole time?!" Fizzarolli growled.

Blitzo cuts the ropes off himself, then grabs Fizzarolli by the shoulder, startling him, with the knife pointed in his direction. Fizz whimpers, thinking he's going to stab him, but Blitzo actually cuts the tape off him, freeing his arms. Blitzo then turns to (Y/N) and cuts her free, picking her up. He tosses Fizzarolli the knife.

"Now stop bitchin' while I work this." Blitzo looked around.

From below, Blitzo observes his surroundings; an imp on a forklift, goons playing on a pool table, a muscular imp stacking a card tower, and a few more demons lounging — from there, he spots the cage's remote control.

"Ahhh, bingo!" Blitzo smirked.

"So what now, genius?" Fizzarolli questioned as Blitzo handed Fizzarolli, (Y/N).

Blitzo points down, "See that remote?"

Fizzarolli held (Y/N) close, "I mean, I could stretch down there..."

"No, no... I have a better idea." Blitzo smirked.

Blitzo shakes the cage, causing some boxes to fall. This creates a domino effect, as the boxes collapse nearby a few demons, throwing his beer mug in the air. As the muscular imp finishes his card tower, the rest of the demons cheer, but the moment is quickly ruined as the beer mug knocks it all down; causing the muscular imp, in a fit of rage, to pull out a gun and shoot nearly everywhere and everyone.

"Keep it down! I'm shootin' 8-ball ova here!" A Mafia Imp complains.

"The fuck's goin' on?" A forklift imp questioned.

As the gunfire continues, the imp on the forklift gets shot, causing the truck to spin out of control, knocking everything in its way.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP..." He notices the forklift approaching him, "Oh, fuck me..."

The forklift knocks him in the air in slow motion with a few pool balls in motion, while Fizzarolli and Blitzo are observing the whole situation, with Blitzo enjoying popcorn, trying to feed (Y/N). Blitzo knew that if they needed a Sniper Imp, then he would have to find a sniper and get (Y/N) to see whoever hurt her. Amidst the explosion, the white cue ball lands on the scaffolding and rolls closer to the far end of the warehouse. Blitzo, with a drink, shifts Fizzarolli's head to see where this goes, with the cue ball making a stop, right above the remote. As it falls over, it hits the 'DOWN' button—but nothing seems to happen.

"Well... That didn't w..."

At the last second, the cage containing (Y/N), Blitzo, and Fizzarolli immediately drops down and collapses. As the smoke subsides, Fizzarolli coughs while Blitzo dusts himself off while smirking, knowing his plan to free themselves had worked. Fizzarolli just flips him off, still holding (Y/N).

"Show off..." Fizzarolli rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Crimson and his goons come in upon hearing the commotion. Crimson lifts up a cucumber slice to see (Y/N), Blitzo, and Fizzarolli have freed themselves and caused a mess in the process.

"THE FUCK?! GET THEM!" Crimson ordered.

One of the goons fires a net gun at Fizzarolli, but Blitzo pushes him out of the way. He grabs his hand to escape from the rapid gunfire. Blitzo spots a nearby gun and fires back, still looking for a Sniper. While Fizzarolli makes a run for it, holding (Y/N), two of the goons push down some boxes to prevent him from escaping, causing him to run back where he came from. As a bigger demon approaches him, he throws a juggling stick, and blows an air horn. But he still gets caught, then throws a banana peel, but no one slips on it.

"Augh, this usually works!" Fizzarolli struggling to break free, "Goddammit!" He lets (Y/N) go as she stumbles.

One of the Mafia Imps approaches him, about to hit him with a cane.

"FUCK!" Fizzarolli shuts his eyes, ready for the impact.

Before he can get hit, Fizzarolli manages to slip away, as the bigger demon gets shot instead. Fizzarolli then bumps back to Blitzo. The two look to see (Y/N) holding a sniper.

"What the fuck, Fizz?! How is someone this flexible, this useless in combat?!" Blitzo dodges every one of the mafia's attacks with Fizzarolli beneath him, (Y/N) attacking with the sniper.

"I'm a performer! I sing, I dance, I promote products that I don't actually use... I don't do danger!" Fizzarolli admits.

"I used to be a performer...and yet I do danger..." (Y/N) stated as she shooted some imps.

With a few of the demons out for the count, (Y/N), Blitzo, and Fizzarolli make a run for it.

"Well good to know you're still a wimpy circus puss." Blitzo exclaimed.

The two climb up a ladder while Blitzo quickly shoots a mafia member aiming for them.

Fizzarolli growls, "I'd give you a comeback, but that'd imply I give a shit what you think."

Fizz turns away from Blitzo on the ladder and nearly falls over before Blitzo pulls him up.

"You always cared what I thought!" Blitzo stated.

Fizzarolli chuckles, "After what you did to me?"

"What? What...who did what?" (Y/N) questioned.

"I didn't do anything! It was an accident!" Blitzo sighed.

"AN ACCIDENT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Fizzarolli yelled.

__________________________________________________________

Cut to a flashback showing a younger Fizzarolli on a circus ball, while balancing spinning plates on sticks.

You always had it out for me, because people liked me better!

A younger Blitzo looks from the side of the tent with jealousy. Cut to a similar scene, but with the two as teenagers, where Cash Buckzo hands teen Fizzarolli a birthday card, with the front reading, 'Wish you were my son'.

You wanted me gone, because you were jealous!

Just wanting the spotlight!

Teen Fizzarolli looks over to Blizo with a smile as he waves to him, but teen Blizto glares at him with envy and hatred as he turns his back on him with the curtains flapping at his wake. Suddenly, the curtains ignite with green fire.

I looked up to you, I thought you were my best friend...

The fire spreads quickly as the other circus performers including Cash Buckzo scream and run for the nearest exits while Teen Fizzarolli is knocked to the ground and quickly scrambles away to escape from the advancing fire.

__________________________________________________________

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Fizzarolli yelled.

"Wait...Circus...Flames...?" (Y/N) questioned, "That's when I..." She looked at Blitzo shocked.

__________________________________________________________

Scene cuts to a brief moment of a box full of fireworks mislabeled 'FIYAWOIKS' and Teen Fizzarolli opening a flap in hopes of a way to escape from the burning tent, but he's instead met with the fireworks. With no time to react, the fireworks explode before Fizzarolli's eyes and the whole circus bursts into flames with his clown nose flying towards the screen.

And then you just left me...

Once Fizzarolli's clown nose heads to the camera, transition to show a mangled and nearly lifeless Fizzarolli dragging his bloody body desperately towards Teen Blitzo who was standing in front of him with his right hand covering the right side of his face after the explosion.

I lost so much because of you.

Next the two shots show Fizzarolli's broken horns disintegrating and chipping off, the camera turning to focus on Fizzarolli's eye watering with pain and desperation as a silhouette of Teen Blitzo in his pupil turns his back on Fizzarolli.

And you selfish piece of shit...

Teen Fizzarolli stretches his hand out desperately for help from his brother-in-arms while the flesh melts off his still burning and bleeding arm, showing his bones.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!

Shows the next scene through Fizzarolli's eyes as he watches Blitzo run the opposite direction away from Fizzarolli towards another blazing tent while Fizzarolli slowly closed his eyes.

I DID CARE!

__________________________________________________________

Now cutting to the present day with Blitzo turning around to face Fizzarolli with tears in his eyes, Fizzarolli appears mildly taken aback at Blitzo's revelation.

"It WAS an accident! IT WAS!" Blitzo cried.

One of Crimson's henchmen climbs up from a nearby aisle with his gun pointed at the two Imps direction, Fizzarolli reacts quickly and grabs Blitzo and (Y/N) as his robotic limbs extended to avoid the numerous bullets the henchman was shooting at them then Fizzarolli swings himself, (Y/N), and Blitzo under one of the shelves just as another henchman crawled up next to his comrade.

"Ok, you're right, it was all my fault, ok?" Blitzo admits.

The two took a breath while taking cover behind some boxes. (Y/N) took the opportunity to shoot incoming Imps as she imagined them as Striker.

"I... I should've done more to help, I was... I was TRYING." Blitzo sighed.

Fizzarolli slowly grows less agitated as he listens on to Blitzo's explanations

"There was so much going on... I was trying to get help, Fizz! I just..." Blitzo looks down with a sorrowful sigh, "It was still my fault..."

Fizzarolli still gives him a look of disapproval.

"Glad you could admit it. Want a medal?" Fizzarolli smiled a forceful smile.

"Look, I'm sorry, Fizz..." Blitzo apologized.

__________________________________________________________

A brief flashback jumping back to the past but this time from Blitzo's perspective as he turned away from brother-in-arms and gazed down at a letter with a rose in his hand which was meant for Fizzarolli, marching off with angry tears as Blitzo shoves aside an imp with a birthday cake, causing him to drop the cake and set aflame to the circus tents.

I am so sorry you got so hurt...

Teen Blitzo throws the letter to the ground aggressively while the imp that was holding the cake attempts to put out the flames as the camera shifts to the right to set on a trio of purple, green and pink hellhorses chilling on the other side, before the fire startles the green one, causing it to shriek and making the other spooked horses flee.

I'm sorry for what you lost, and I... I know I can never make it right.

The scene soon settles on chaotic mayhem with imps running and screaming for safety as Blitzo looks around in a state of shock in front of the SAME tent that Fizzarolli was in that the fireworks exploded. The impact causes him several burning scars, covering his right eye.

But you have no idea what I lost in that fire...

When directing his fellow circus performers, Blitzo turns over to one specific tent that was entirely engulfed in flames, he shows pure fear on his face as he rushes over to the tent and the scene cuts to a photo of him and Barbie Wire hugging their mother as the fire burns up the photo. As Blitzo ran out of the burning tent, he spotted an imp girl.

...But then I met (Y/N)...

__________________________________________________________

We now are shown the present day.

"I mean it's... it's all my fault. I'd hate me too." Blitzo was shedding a tear.

Fizzarolli looks up at Blitzo with a sorrowful expression, but Blitzo quickly wipes away the tear before Fizz can acknowledge it.

"I mean, I do hate... SHIIIIIIIIIIT!" Blitzo's eyes widened.

A goon appears out of nowhere and holds Blitzo in a headlock with a smug grin but it's short-lived (literally) as (Y/N) notices as she aims the sniper at the goon and blow off his head offscreen, with Fizzarolli witnessing it happen and the two imps put their heads back into the game as the duo scampered through the shelf hurriedly.

"So, why didn't you try to tell me any of this? Or come see me? Even once would've been fine!" Fizzarolli questioned.

"I tried... You were all I had left, Fizz. But they told me you didn't want to see me." Blitzo admitted.

Fizzarolli paused, "I...I never told them that!"

Blitzo's eyes widened, "Bullshit... You didn't?"

"No! And no one told me you came!" Fizzarolli exclaimed.

"Oh shit..." (Y/N) looked between them.

Eventually, they both share a look of realization.

"Oooohhh..."

A goon climbs up the ladder and attempts to attack (Y/N), Blitzo and Fizzarolli. (Y/N) uses her sniper to blow up the goon's head.

Blitzo speaks in a panicked tone, "WAAAOOOHHH, CHRIST ON A STICK!"

Two other demons walk up to the dead demon on the floor below them.

"TRYING TO HAVE A FUCKIN' EMOTIONAL MOMENT, HERE!" Fizzarolli yelled.

"FUCK OFF!" (Y/N) shouted.

__________________________________________________________

It cuts back to Stolas and Asmodeus still talking with Crimson's lawyer about the contract. Asmodeus looks at his watch as time flies by, not looking very happy. Stolas is pacing around the room holding the contract and lecturing.

"Okay, so! I believe this draft allows for some factory ownership, specifically located in the Greed Ring... With allocated funds going to your client for the foreseeable future... While ensuring the safe return of one 'Fizzarolli'." Stolas sighed, "And one '(Y/N)' as well".

Stolas slams the contract on the table and glares, sliding it towards the lawyer.

"Yeah sure, sounds good... Now lemme just re-read thissssssuh." The lawyer reads the contract and drinks out of his coffee mug which says 'Live Laugh Law'.

At this point, Asmodeus is getting impatient.

"HURRY UP!" Asmodeus yells.

Greed Lawyer smirked smugly, "Yelling won't make me read faster."

Asmodeus starts turning red as his anger and flames grow hotter. Stolas, whose cape gets burned by the flames, quickly stomps them out.

__________________________________________________________

It cuts back to (Y/N), Blitzo and Fizzarolli. Fizzarolli threw a goon far, and he was back-to-back with Blitzo. Goons were running at them both.

"Look! Misunderstanding or no, it's hard to just forgive you." Fizzarolli grabs Blitzo and pulls him closer to the goons as Blitzo kills them, "It's been fifteen years and... That's so much time... But!" Fizzarolli continues to fling Blitzo around as Blitzo continues shooting goons, "I guess you didn't really ruin my life."

(Y/N) smiled wickedly as she continued to shoot those imp in which she hated.

"What, you're telling me getting blown up didn't ruin your life?" Blitzo questioned.

"It was painful..." Fizzarolli hits a goon with Blitzo, "...and challenging, and y'know..." He puts Blitzo down, "FUCK YOU STILL, BUT... It's not like I'm broken. And I now have some people/demons/imps who understand me and..." Fizzarolli looked at (Y/N) with a loving smile.

"HYAH, HYAH, FUCK YOU!" (Y/N) cackled.

(Y/N), Fizzarolli, and Blitzo fight more goons before landing on the ground.

"My life has actually been pretty great.." Fizzarolli smiled.

"Yeah, that's lovely. You got a good thing going with that horny rooster fucker, don't ya?" Blitzo smirked, "And...my lovely too...I guess?"

"Oh yeah, it's been..." Fizz blushes, "Fantastic..." He becomes flustered, "UH, CUZ YOU KNOW, IT'S A GREAT GIG! And, hehe, and he's got the BIGGEST COCK! You know? LIKE..." Fizz stretches arms to form the shape of testicles, "MASSIVE! I mean imagine, like..." He stretches arms to sides, "THE BIGGEST! JUST A..." He makes arms into a circle, "GIANT, HUGE, LIKE A KAIJU! But it's a cock, ya know what I mean? LIKE A BIG MONSTER! It's BIG..." Fizz motions handjob with hands, "..it's HUGE..." He was stopped.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it, I get it!" Blitzo puts his hand on Fizz's shoulder, "I'm happy for ya, Fizz...doesn't mean I'll let you simply have my lovely...but...I'm happy..."

Fizzarolli looks at Blitzo's hand on his shoulder and smiles at him, until the goons start to slowly corner them. Striker pushes them aside and walks forward.

"If ya wanna prove yourself, cowboy, here's your chance!" Chuck smirked.

Striker grins and walks towards them. (Y/N) hugged Fizzarolli's arm in pure fear, shaking in fear. It clicked for Fizzarolli as he growled a bit, looking at Striker.

"You've been a pain in my ass long enough, Blitzo." Striker's eyes glows menacingly, "NOW, I'm gon' break you like a FUCKIN' HORSE! He grabs his rope and pulls it as Fizzarolli and (Y/N) looks concerned.

"Ohhhh, don't you dare talk sexy to ME..." Blitzo grumbled as he looked at (Y/N) and it clicked for him as well.

"You're still on the horse thing?!" Fizzarolli snickered.

Striker laughs as he, Crimson, and the goons corner them more.

"Fizz! Remember how you used to distract my dad so I could steal his booze?" Blitzo questioned.

"I mean, yeah? Why?" Fizzarolli asked.

"Yeah well, I need to get up to that window there to bust us out. Blitzo points at the window as Striker continues to uncannily and slowly corner them.

"Ohohooo! One distraction, comin' up!" He turned to (Y/N), "Mind helping me, Sugar Tits?"

(Y/N) glares at Striker as she smirks, "Hell. Yeah."

Fizzarolli and (Y/N) makes everyone besides Blitzo look at them as the music to 'Look At This' begins.

Fizzarolli: When I was a young boy, I never thought it comes to this.

They get up and are in between three goons, looking at both of them with Fizz's arms around them both. At the next line, Fizzarolli grabs onto Crimson.

(Y/N): The scars all seem to heal...

Fizz goes somewhere else and grabs onto it with his flexible arms.

Fizzarolli: And soon all I feel is regret.

Fizz climbs on top of it and helps (Y/N) to stand up next to him.

Fizzarolli: And noooow, I'm a grown man.

He slides on the floor in front of the goons, Striker, and Crimson. (Y/N) stands behind him on a box.

(Y/N): I've lost it all again!

Fizz climbs on the boxes, with (Y/N) behind him. Which in this case is his one of many 'stages'.

(Y/N): But what I'll miss the most...

Blitzo climbs on a box and throws small things of trash like banana peels and candy wrappers, which are being used as confetti, over Fizzarolli and (Y/N).

Fizzarolli: Pay close attention, while you get a look at... this!

Fizzarolli takes out Blitzo's keychain with a golden unicorn figurine on it. Blitzo then sneaks around as Fizzarolli gets out a treasure map.

Fizzaroli: Yeah, look at this!

Fizzarolli notices Blitzo and stretches to above the mob and turns the heads of two of them in the direction opposite of Blitzo. (Y/N) spins in front of them.

(Y/N): Then look at THAT!

Fizzarolli then gets out a funny looking hat and puts it on his head.

(Y/N): And here's a hat!

Fizzarolli takes the hat off and twirls while in the background Blitzo scoots across.

Fizzarolli: This nonsense mostly doesn't mean a thiiiing!

Striker begins to turn his head but Fizzrolli stretches his hand out to him and turns him back to him, roughly.

Fizzarolli: But, listen closely, maybe it explains EVERYTHING!

Fizzarolli rolls down a projector screen that first shows an Illuminati sign, then an add for Bitcoin. A computer screen with his silhouette then passes as Fizzarolli then does the Squidward interpretive dance as (Y/N) giggled.

(Y/N): The secret to Bitcoin! Computers and microchips!

Fizz stretches towards one of the mafia members and gives him a gold coin, making his eyes sparkle.

(Y/N): The key to the future!

Fizzarolli leaps in between the members before landing in between Striker and Crimson.

Fizzarolli: If you only LOOK AT THIS!

Fizzarolli gives Chuck, Striker and crimson three gold coins. Striker looks at his blankly whilst Crimson bites into his, Chuck does the same.

Fizzarolli: Riches untold, you'll have dollars of gold!

Fizzarolli stretches up to see Blitzo create a tower of cardboard boxes to the window. As (Y/N) and Fizzarolli smirk at each other.

(Y/N): If you focus on me, as the story unfolds!

The screen becomes distorted before revealing Fizzarolli's face in front of the screen.

Fizzarolli: LOOK AT THIS!

Fizzarolli leaps to the mafia gang's left as (Y/N) holds up the Necronomicon.

(Y/N): I hold the key to the mystery!

Fizzarolli uses his limbs to constrict the whole gang like a snake.

Fizzarolli: LOOK AT THIS

Fizzarolli stretches into Crimson's face, random colors appear in Fizzarolli's eyes before going into Crimson's.

Fizzarolli: Look at nothing except for ME!

Fizzarolli releases the mafia gang, whilst making them spin rapidly in place.

Both: LOOK AT THIS!

Fizzarolli holds a flashlight up to his face making rabid sounds, as his shadow becomes a massive beast with unintelligible growling.

"That was GIBBERISH!" Fizzarolli picked up (Y/N).

Fizzarolli sits on a pile of boxes while still holding the flashlight.

"BLITZO, HURRY THE FUCK UP!" (Y/N) yelled.

Fizzarolli leaps atop of a massive case study and looks to Blitzo who is trying to open the window with a blowtorch.

Fizzarolli: I don't know how long I can do thiiiis!

"I'm gonna need another sixty seconds!" Blitzo stated.

"AW, FUCK!" (Y/N) groaned.

Fizzarolli stands up and puts (Y/N) down as the goons look up to them.

(Y/N): Okay, the thing we're trying to say, we will say if you look this waaaaaayyy...

She points them all to a large corner of boxes, where a hellspider spins its web. Fizzarolli grows anxious, his armpits sweating, and wiping his forehead with a string of hankies as he thinks of something.

"Uh, y-ya know, it's-it's uh... Just as-a Nonna (Grandma) Fizzarolli used to say..." Fizzarolli leaps down, grabbing a wig and fluffy boa as he proceeds to sing in crude Italian.

Fizzarolli: Puzza lasagna (Stink lasagna)

Crimson, being a mob boss and therefore fluent in Italian, is disgusted by what Fizzarolli is saying. The reptilian goon becomes lovestruck over Fizzarolli singing in Italian.

Fizzarolli: Contorni, limoncello (Side dish, limoncello)

Fizzarolli walks past Crimson and Striker as (Y/N) quickly follows. The former has his hands up and does a 'are you kidding' gesture as he looks to Striker, who is equally as confused.

(Y/N): Fortepiano (Loud, soft)

Fizzarolli stretches his arms and pulls Crimson in as he puts his boa around Crimson's neck.

(Y/N): Buongiorno, ada Vongole (Good morning, with clams)

Blitzo tries to break the window with the blowtorch, but he drops it and it falls to the ground.

(Y/N): Luigi, Firenze, Bucatini (Luigi, Florence, Bucatini)

Fizzarolli sheds his wig as he sings atop a pile of boxes, some of the mafia goons (including Alessio, who has a tear in his eye while still unfazed) cry at his Italian, clearly not knowing what they mean.

Fizzarolli: Cingale~ (Wild boar~)

Blitzo looks to a box across from him labeled dynamite and grabs a stick.

Fizzarolli: Cingale~ (Wild boar~)

Blitzo smirks as he shoves the dynamite into the window. At the same time, Fizzarolli gets out a cake and shoves his face into it.

(Y/N): Soooooo, look at... THIS!

Fizzarolli stretches up to Striker with a bouquet of flowers that spray at him, while earth pigeons fly out of his sleeve. (Y/N) spins and keeps the others occupied.

(Y/N): PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!

Fizzarolli grows more and more upset, as he grabs Striker by the collar and holds his hands on his head as Blitzo walks the columns above him carrying a push trigger.

Fizzarolli: I am running out of places I can take this bit!

Fizzarolli juggles while balancing plates atop of sticks

Fizzarolli: So, look at this! LOOK AT MY FACE!

Fizzarolli stretches up to them revealing smudged makeup, making everyone back away. Fizzarolli cries as he is atop a stack of boxes, (Y/N) in his arms.

Fizzarolli: I regret every event that got me in this place!

He looked at (Y/N), "Except you, Sugar Tits..." Fizz smirked.

Blitzo throws a stick of dynamite at Fizzarolli, which not only he notices, but the mafia goons who look up to Blitzo, who flips them off, causing them to draw their guns.

(Y/N): This little song is driving me insane!

The gang fires at Blitzo, which Fizzarolli and (Y/N) notice.

(Y/N): My exhaustion is audible!

Fizzarolli winds up his left arm into a spring before punching Striker in the face.

Fizzarolli: Now, the ending is probable!

Blitzo pushes down the trigger, and the window explodes into a massive escapable hole.

Fizzarolli: CUZ' THIS RUSE IS IMPOSSIBLE to maintain!

Fizzarolli stretches up, allowing Blitzo to leap onto his back as Fizzarolli holds onto (Y/N) tightly.

Fizzarolli: So, fuckiiin'...

Fizzarolli leans back, and slingshots forward into the hole with Blitzo riding on his back and (Y/N) in his arms, with the mafia gang watching.

Both: BYE-BYEEE!

The three flip everyone else off as they head out. As that happens, the whole building starts caving in. Striker stands there wide-eyed in shock, one of the goons puts his hat to his chest, and Alessio puts his hand in front of a visibly confused yet surprised Crimson as the entire warehouse collapses on top of them all, and catches fire. Outside, (Y/N), Fizzarolli and Blitzo run free, laughing as well. They all stop, panting.

"You know, you're actually pretty good at this action-hero bullshit! Just like Sugar Tits says..." Fizzarolli smirked.

"And you really know how to put on a show!" Blitzo said as he was gasping, "Which is almost as impressive as the thing you said I was good at!"

Fizzarolli laughs, then stops when they both find a broken truck. They both give each other a smirk as (Y/N) leans on Blitzo. Blitzo breaks the window as they both head over to the truck and jury rig it. Blitzo climbs over the front of the car and opens the door for Fizzarolli and (Y/N).

"I guess, royal jesters first?" (Y/N) smiled.

Fizzarolli bites his lip a little while looking away and somewhat covering his mouth before heading into the passenger's seat until he is dragged away by a rope abruptly. Blitzo screams and looks out the window. He hears Fizzarolli screaming. Blitzo gets on the roof of the car and points a gun at them. (Y/N) rolls down the window and points the sniper at them.

"Get... Your... FUCKING shit-stain claws off him!" (Y/N) yelled.

The smoke clears to show Striker with Fizzarolli in his arm, laughing maniacally with his blessed revolver in his other hand.

"You think I'm just gon' let you get away after all this?" Striker smirked.

He spins the revolver in his hand then sticks it in Fizzarolli's cheek.

"I'm THROUGH losin' these fights! This worthless little pet REEKS of his over-bloated master... I'll at least enjoy gettin' rid of 'im." Striker grumbles.

Fizzarolli smiles nervously, "Okay... Is it bad that I'm getting hard?"

Striker digs the revolver deeper (haha, deeper) in Fizzarolli's cheek, as Blitzo looks over at two gasoline cans behind him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHY'S IT ALWAYS A SEX THING?!" Striker questioned.

Blitzo sweats a little and shoots the gasoline cans, which catches fire. Striker slowly turns away with a scared look and then the gasoline can explodes. Fizzarolli flies, hitting a billboard and falling to the ground surrounded by green flames. Striker frantically rolls around on the ground to put out the flames on him, making distressed critter noises before running off. Blitzo looks at Fizzarolli, who is still surrounded by flames like he was many years ago in the circus fire. He tries to use his robotic limbs to reach a car and swing to safety, but his arms are too damaged and malfunction, sparking as he starts crying.

"FIIIIZZZZZ!" Blitzo and (Y/N) shout.

Blitzo jumps on a barrel and rolls through the yard, jumping and grabbing onto swinging bars and springboarding off cars. (Y/N) uses her magic to keep everything steady. He runs across the crane arm and uses his tail to hang onto the crane hook, reaching out for Fizzarolli. They successfully grab hands and get flung in the air. They grab onto each other as they are about to fall until Fizzarolli stretches his robotic arm and grabs onto the crane, making them land safely. Blitzo tries to comprehend what just happened until Fizzarolli angrily and violently shakes him while yelling.

"YOU BLEW ME UP AGAIN, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK!" Fizzarolli leaned on (Y/N).

"I did... But this time, I stuck around." Blitzo smirks.

Fizzarolli moves away from Blitzo, holding his broken arm and frowning, then smiles and wraps him in a hug with his working arm. Blitzo, who wasn't expecting it, hugs him back while crying a bit.

"Wooooould iiit... Fuck up the moment if we made out right now and had a three-some?" Blitzo smirked.

Fizzarolli leans away and glares at him, his arm still wrapped around the two. Blitzo gives him a nervous but smug smirk.

"Geez...it's always sex..." (Y/N) snickered.

"On the topic...WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THOSE KISS TATTOOS?!" Blitzo shouted as Fizzarolli laughed.

__________________________________________________________

Cut back to Stolas, Asmodeus, and Crimson's lawyer. Stolas is asleep with a contract on his head, snoring like an owl. Contracts litter the table, and Asmodeus is exhausted and pissed. He checks his watch again as the lawyer takes another sip from his coffee, then Asmodeus stands up and slams the table, immediately waking Stolas up.

"THAT'S IT!" Asmodeus grabs the lawyer by the shirt as his flames grew higher and his face became redder, "I'm going to fucking END YOUR LIFE!"

Suddenly they hear the curtains. They turn to see Fizzarolli and (Y/N) enter the scene, panting heavily while clenching his arm, leaning on (Y/N).

"FIZZY! DARLING!" Asmodeus runs over to Fizzarolli & (Y/N).

"BABY BIRD!!!" Stolas runs over as well.

Asmodeus shoves the Lawyer into the chair and heads to Fizzarolli, who tears up happily.

"OZZIE!" Fizzarolli smiled brightly.

Asmodeus scoops Fizzarolli up as they twirl around for a moment, before Fizzarolli starts smooching Asmodeus affectionately. Stolas smiles before noticing the lawyer gathering up all the contract papers before leaving. Stolas hugged (Y/N) tightly, placing kisses all over her face and neck.

[*Me finding this adorable*...I WROTE THIS PART IN!?]

"Hmm. Get fucked, little one." Stolas stared daggers at the lawyer, before picking (Y/N) up, "You're coming home with me, Baby Bird...You need after care...and so much love after what you've been shown today..."

Stolas then leaves. The lawyer then puts his briefcase on the desk trying to fit as many papers into it as he could, even stepping on it to try to close it, but he hears Fizzarolli chuckling before seeing him and Asmodeus standing above him. They smirk at one another before advancing on the shark demon who backs away to the chair as the camera scrolls to the window.

"OH, MY SATAN!" The lawyer yells.

__________________________________________________________

Lightning strikes as it cuts to outside Asmodeus' office as he leaves with Fizzarolli in his arms, closing the door behind him and leaving demon blood on it.

Asmodeus sighs, "I'm so glad you're okay, babe..."

He nuzzles Fizzarolli, then snaps, which causes the lights to turn off.

"You ain't never leaving the palace without protection, AGAIN...With the RIGHT protection...I trust our Darling but...she could get hurt too..." Asmodeus sighs once again.

Asmodeus walks down the hall with Fizzarolli while doing some romantic but not sexual actions like nuzzling. The succubi give them shocked looks. Fizzarolli blushes from embarrassment.

"Oz... You know there's eyes around..." Fizzarolli notes.

"I know. I don't care. Cuz they know, if they tell anyone, I'll..." Asmodeus smirks.

He punches a statue of a nude succubus right in the dick, causing a large crack and large chunks to fall off the statue.

"BREAK THEM."

After the succubi hears and sees that, they immediately leave the room. Fizz laughs while Asmodeus presses a button on the elevator.

"Well, don't worry, today I learned that I hate going outside!" Fizzarolli chuckles.

They get on the elevator.

"You won't have to again." Asmodeus smiled.

Fizzarolli leans against his chest, somewhat frowning and looking down. Their elevator stops as Asmodeus walks forward. The scene then cuts to the workshop as Fizzarolli sits on a table.

"I'm sorry... I got a little messy..." Fizz snickered.

Asmodeus sets down a box and opens it, and gets out a new arm to replace Fizzarolli's broken one.

"You don't have to apologize for getting banged up, babe! I'm just sorry I couldn't be there..." Asmodeus works on his arm.

Fizzarolli gives a smile, "It's okay, Oz... Guess I'm just not used to this kind of thing."

Both of them sigh.

"It's been an intense day. Just take it easy, okay?" Asmodeus smiled.

"Oh, it's fine! I'm FINE! REALLY! You know I bounce back fast!" Fizzarolli giggles but then winces in pain over his broken arm, but still manages a thumbs up, "Soooo... besides my whole scary hostage thing, how was your day?"

Asmodeus sets down a box and grabs some scissors, "Well, I was stuck with Stolas the whole time, who, by the way, asked me, to give him one of my crystals, as a gift for that guy you hate! So! I told him... 'NO!' Mhmm!" As Asmodeus cuts the sleeve from Fizzarolli's broken arm, the latter takes a moment to contemplate.

"Meh... Fuck it. Let him have it." Fizz sighed.

"Excuse me?" Asmodeus seemed shocked.

"Yeah, why not? You could say... he earned it." Fizz smiled.

"Alright then..." Asmodeus smirks.

Asmodeus: Anything for you...

The scene shifts to Asmodeus installing Fizzarolli's new robotic arm, which activates as soon as it's attached. Fizzarolli starts stretching and jumping around until he lands in Asmodeus's arms, the latter walking to the door.

"Now! I don't know about you, but having a violent brush with crime has given me a whole mess of new kinks! You wanna go... 'make a mess?'..." Fizzarolli smirked.

"You really think that's a good idea right now, Fizz?" Asmodeus smirked as well.

"Sure, don't you?" Fizz looked into his eyes.

"Well... Obviously." Asmodeus looked into his eyes.

Fizzarolli laughs as he snuggles with Asmodeus, with the doors closing in on them.

"Meow meow, cuddle meow..." Fizz flirted.

(BTW: DON'T WORRY, the Quieves all made it home safe and sound <3)

__________________________________________________________

(Y/N) was at Stolas' place, practicing on the balcony. She was panting and out of breath as Stolas was clapping and smiling brightly.

"That was amazing, Baby Bird!!! Are you sure that you're ready to perform it?" Stolas questioned.

(Y/N) sighed and walked over to Stolas, laying on his chest. Stolas wrapped his arms/feathers around (Y/N) and pulled her close.

"I know you'll do..." Stolas paused as he heard snoring, seeing (Y/N) sleeping, "...You're truly a miracle to me..."

Fade to black.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: DONE!! Next Episode and I'm finally caught up!! WOOOHOOO!

Also apparently due to the Wiki, Hazbin Hotel should be out on Jan 19? Once it is, and a transcript appears, I'll be writing that story with the pilot as well!

Small Notes:

Mammon isn't going to have an ending due to people hating on him XD

If you think about it...Asmodeus knew who (Y/N) was but said nothing to Fizz... -_-

I also think it's funny that Fizz uses a yellow heart for Ozzie while Ozzie uses a white heart for Fizz ^^. [My two favorite colors are Yellow & White XD]

One more thing... The Kiss Tattoos are all over (Y/N)'s neck and shoulders, about 25 kiss tattoos. Fizzarolli took (Y/N) to get them done.

The Song (Y/N) sings in the next chapter is one I wrote called 'For Your Information'.

Should I do a pilot series? Of Animated shows that have just pilots? Cause I kinda wanna do Lackadaisy Various x Female!Reader & Digital Circus Various x Female!Reader and many more indie first episode stoof...

Don't forget to vote & comment! [After the next episode, do you all want an update on who likes or loves (Y/N)? & ...Q'N'A?]

__________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 242 10
Despite trying everything, uncertainty and anxiety do not allow Blitz to fall asleep. His eyes don't stop following the same route towards the calend...
1.3K 44 10
A million secrets deep within. A hefty price to pay. A world engulfed in blood and flame. •꧁ { Overlooking Overlord...
3.7K 94 7
When Y/N Ryuu finally moves away far from his family and home, he decides to finally live a life of his own without any burdens or chains from his pa...
447K 12.5K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...