Komi Can't Communicate X Male...

By Salvage_Bernard

I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a th... More

Bio and Iformations
Season 1 - Episode 1: It's just, I wish I could speak.
Season 1 - Episode 2: It's just a childhood friend.
Season 1 - Episode 3: It's just stage fright.
Season 1 - Episode 4: It's just a physical.
Season 1 - Episode 5: It's just my summer uniform.
I've made and huge mistake...
Season 1 - Episode 6: It's just a joke
Season 1 - Episode 7: It's just the pool
Season 1 - Episode 8: It's just Obon
Season 1 - Episode 9: It's just a country kid.
Season 1 - Episode 10: It's just sports day.
Season 1 - Episode 11 It's just a performance for the culture festival.
Season 1 - Episode 12 It's just the culture festival
Special Chapter... if you can call it that.
Birthday Special
Season 2 - Episode 1: It's just the arrival of winter.
Season 2 - Episode 2: It's just a typhoon.
Season 2 - Episode 3: It's just a feeling
Season 2 - Episode 4: It's just a merry Christmas
Season 2 - Episode 5: It's just a snowman
Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.
Season 2 - Episode 6: it's just everyone's new years
Season 2 - Episode 8: It's juts a field trip
Season 2 - Episode 9: It's just day 2 of the field trip.
Season 2 - Episode 10: It's just Valentine's Day
Season 2 - Episode 11: It's just ripped tights.
Season 2 - Finale: It's just White Day

Season 2 Episode 7: It's just a misunderstanding

244 4 9
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <-- 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

Tadano: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

To understand this section of the episode we have to tell what happen on the previous episode.
Let's start shall we?
Okay, previously Y/n got a cold and accidentally called Komi, she took care of him ob that day, but she had hold his hand while he was asleep.
Unfortunately however on that moment Najimi had burst through the door.

In times like this, even people with social anxiety think,
"What should I do? Was I seen?"
But they don't have skills to find out.

This brings up to the present were Komi is filled with anxiety from last day events.

Komi: *breaths in and out* <----𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣.

Misson 64
"It's just a misunderstanding."

After letting out a big breath she manages to calm down and pick her pencil to write a letter to Najimi to explain yesterday's events.
She remembers again the events from yesterday, watching him sleep, giving warm food on his mouth and holding his hand.

Komi: *lays head on the table* 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

Komi imagines what would happen if Najimi really saw her holding Y/n's hand.

They catch her holding his hand and stay quiet for a few second.

Najimi: "Oh, so that's how it it! :3 Hmm!"
Komi: 👁 👁 *gasp* 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨?!

Back to reality Komi takes her pencil again with an blush on the face.
^----𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!

She writes on the paper.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤 𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥.
𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 1𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙.
𝙎𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙.
𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛.
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙-

Komi ended up tearing the whole letter, she thought that the letter looked like she was apologizing for something shameful.
But she realized that she don't know if Najimi had seen what she was doing, if she handed over a letter like this...

Najimi: "Whoa, you did something shameful? Huuuuh?" They smirk
Komi: *Shakes head*

She stops and wonder, she juts held his hand.
Maybe it's not that big of a deal.

She sits back on her chair, she calms down for a second, and afterwards she gets embarrassed and tries to hide her face.

𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡.

-The Next Day-

Next day, back to school (Unfortunately) the students around said their good mornings.
Komi on the other hand was on the shoe locker room were she was holding her letter

𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩.

Around her there was the students juts observing her, because they didn't get to see her.

Female Student: "Ah, so beautiful, i saw Komi-san on the first day back!"

Komi opens Najimi's locker, but right on that moment they appeared.

Najimi: "Komi-san! Hey-ho!"
Komi: *Startle!*
Najimi: "Hm? What are you doing?" They saw the letter "Yay! A love letter from Komi-san!" They pick the letter and ran away.

By that Y/n arrived wearing a mask, just in case he doesn't infect anyone.

Y/n: "Good Morning Komi-san."
Komi: *Startle!!* she turned aroud

Y/n went to switch shoes, he noticed that Komi was still looking at him.
He flustered a bit.

Y/n: "Umm, is something wrong?"
Komi: *moves head to the side while some steam comes off* <----𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔/𝙣-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

With Najimi, she was reading the letter that Komi was about to give her and saw:

"I was just checking his pulse."
-Shouko Komi-

Najimi: "Pulse?"

-Timeskip by Komi trying to write the letter-

That Morning

Earlier on the same day, Y/n check the thermometer ans see that it got 36.5

B/n: "So how you're doing? You're better than yesterday?"
Y/n: "Yes, i'm much better! I think I can go to school."
B/n: "Alright then!"

He walk off to the kitchen to make his breakfast, with T/n though, he take a sip from his coffee.
But there was still something on his mind.

Y/n: "Damn. Komi-san had come to my house yesterday to take care of me. I never expected her of all people." He remembers everything she did for him that day. He couldn't stop himself from blushing. "I have to thank her later."

At least he acknowledged that Komi was really on his house. Unlike someone...
But we're not talking about that.

Later ge stands up and goes to his room to get reading for school, he look at an bag with some bottle of water and remedy.
With the bag jt came with a note of Najimi saying "You own me one." Along with a small Najimi draw giving the peace sign.

Y/n: "I do own her one for at least getting me some water and remedy."

He came back to the living room and sits on the sofa, the same one he was laying yesterday. But this gave enough time for his memories to came back.
He allowing Komi from feeding him on the mouth, endlessly watching her.

Y/n: "God, what was i thinking on that moments? Juts remembering that makes me embarrassed..." He then remembers his confession to himself. "I do like her. I can't keep denying anymore. I juts hope i don't act all weird and cringe because of this."

-Timeskip-

Y/n arrives at school wearing a mask, the first thing he sees is Najimi running away screaming

Najimi: "Yay! A love letter from Komi-san!"

Y/n rolled his eyes, his saw that Komi was also near him.

Y/n: "Looks like i ran into Komi-san first. I really don't want to avoid her if I'm being honest." "Good Morning Komi-san."
Komi: *Startle!!* she turns around to see him.

He gave her a small wave and went to his locker to get his shoes, one thing he did noticed was that Komi hadn't get her eyes off from you. He flustered a bit.

Y/n: "S-She's watching me." He turns to her "Um, is something wrong?"
Komi: "Hmph!"

Komi quickly moved her head to the side.

Y/n: "What does that reaction mean? Why?" He stands up ans saw Komi with her Notebook.
Komi: "𝙸𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"
Y/n: "Oh, yes I'm much better. I just want to thank you for come and taking care of me. I appreciate that." "Now let's see her reaction."

Komi stared at him for a moment and looks away before giving him a nervous nod.

Y/n: "O-Okay, why she's looking away?"

Afterwards bth now are walking side to side to the classroom, the students around all stop to look at Komi (like usual), Y/n wonders at that moment on what happen while he was sleeping?
Najimi leaved a bag for him, they did come to his house while he was asleep.

Y/n: "Hey, one question." Komi looked at him "What happened after i fell asleep."
Komi: *looks down wondering* <----𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙩?

That exact moment the memory of holding his hand while he was asleep and Najimi barely caughting her came back in a instant, her face became red and looked at him.

She ran off.
She achieved 50 meters in 6.89 second, a new record!

Y/n: "Komi-san?! E-Eh? What?"
Najimi: "Morning Y/n-kun!"
Y/n: "Oh, hey Najimi-san. Do you know what Komi-san was doing while i was sleeping?"
Najimi: Ô-Ô "Oh, Komi-san?" They remember the note "Ah! She was checking your pulse!"
Y/n: "My pulse..?"

Meanwhile back with Komi, she was hiding at the restroom and hides her face on her hands with her face burning red.
She thought if Y/n had somehow knew about the handholding.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨

Mission 65
"It's just a Narcissistic."

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩?
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙢𝙮𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙨.
𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮...

A blue haired male student watches the window on the hallway.

Blue Haired: "What's this?"

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨!

Naruse: "I'm juts too handsome!"

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘.

On the classroom Naruse start to do a narration to himself.

𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦...

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵.

Kometani: *ding!* "That's his personal opinion. It may differ from the actual premise."

𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮.

Naruse: *looks down and takes off headphones* "I do live Justin Beaver."
Kometani: *ding!* "Point #1 Shows off taste of Western music."

Narusen start to bang his chair back and forth.

Kometani: *ding!* "Point #2 Bang his chair."
Naruse: *blows hair*
Kometani: *ding!* "Point #3 Blow on his bangs."
Naruse: "Oh my." He loos away "I'm drawing attention to myself again. I'm so bad."
Kometani: *ding!* "Nobody is watching."

Naruse grab his tue and makes a pose.

Naruse: "If I must... I'll give you a little show."
Kometani: *ding* "Nobody is wa-
Naruse: "Hey, is everyone gazing from afar?" He stands up, places his feet on the chair does another pose "I could allow a quick chat!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kometani: *ding!* "He's completely alone."
Tadano: "What are those two always up to?"

After some seconds of Naruse completely making a fool of himself, he gets back in his chair.

Naruse: "Shy little kittens."
Kometani: *ding* "Refers to everyone else as "kittens."
Naruse: "Fine. I'm so beautiful, there's only one who's worthy to join me." He thought banging his chair "Yes, Komi-san is the only one!"
Kometani: *ding* Naruse's personal opinion.
Naruse: *bites finger* "But school started nine mouths ago. And she hasn't spoke a word to me." *realization* "Pherhaps Komi-san has social anxiety?"
Kometani: *ding* "He got that one right."
Naruse: "No, not possible. Her beauty us comparable to my own. A flower waiting for her honeybee. That's it. I've got no other choice."

He stands up with his right hand on the jacket pocket.

Naruse: "Juts know, my honeybee is huge!"
Kometani: *ding* "This statement isn't ment to be dirty."

He walks towards Komi's desk and stay between her and and Y/n's desk.

Naruse: "Hey Ko-ugh!

Shiego pass by him and "Unintentionally" bumps on his shoulder, it was enough to make Naruse almost fall.
He recomposes himself and tries again.

Naruse: "Hey Kom--

This time another student came in and bumps himself into him, and let me tell you. It was a hard bump.
He falls and stands up and tries again.
Before he could say anything the students barred his way.
After managing to pass by the barrier he tries again.

Naruse: "K-Komi-s-!?"

He saw Komi, Najimi, Tadano and Y/n left the classroom to move to another.
To know why, they were having science class now and now they're going to the Lab.

Naruse. "What just happned? Feel like they were trying to stop Komi-san from getting to me... Oh, I know!" He does another pose "They're my fans! Everyone came to see me! Oh, my silly fans!"
Kometani: *ding* Mental Reset.

Naruse saw in frontvof him there was Komi.

Naruse: "Now my fans aren't around. Now's my chance!" "Hey, Kom--
*Grab!*

He felt someone grab his shoulder, looking for who was, he saw Yamai innocently smiling at him.

Naruse: "Another fan?" "Sorry, we can talk later-

Yamai gently gets closer to his ear and -

Yamai: *whisper* "Who are you to talk to Komi-san? I know your intentions, Naru-boy. You're totally uncool, too self-absorbed. You should get that checked. You're sick if you think you're on Komi's level. So cheeky I laughed. Wash your sticky hair before you go near her. Baldy baldly baldly baldly baldly baldly baldly." She finally stops and runs on to catch up with Komi "Oh! Komj-san, wait up!"
Naruse: !?

As the day went on, Naruse tried many times to approach Komi, but every time he did that, someone always tried to make sure that he wouldn't.

First up was Nakanaka giving him the stare;
Next up Himeko banged her metal pipe on his knee;
Yadano challenging him to a card game.
Shinobino throwing a star sword at him and almost hit.

After many attempts, Naruse juts stay on his chair, battered.

Naruse: "The jealousy of my fans is amazing."
Kometani: *ding* "That's how he is."
Naruse: "Come on. You might love me, but that's taking it too far. Well, now I've got to go to the restroom and gaze at my reflection to recover." He stands up "I don't feel well. But I'm still popular."

While he was exiting the classroom he let a blue cloth, Komi luckily had noticed that.
With Naruse, he's just right on the restroom door after passing the last moments watching himself on the bathroom.

Naruse: "That's odd. Usually, no matter how unwell I feel, i recover as soon as I see my own face."

Kometani at that moment got out from the restroom and stops to see Naruse.

Naruse: "My chest hurts. The world looks faded and dim."
Naruse: *ding* "Stress."

Naruse walks through the hallway on his way to the classroom, but he's still feeling unwell. Walking by he meets up with Komi who in front of him.
He saw the cloth she was giving and loo at her. He has a moment.
Komi gives the cloth to him and bows, she walks away leaving him.
Later that day he's still looking at the cloth.

Naruse: "Now I see. She's... in love with me. Is she looking at me now?"
Kometani: *ding* "She's not."

-The next day-

On the next day, Komi is seen having an causal chat with Y/n.
As they do, they're meets with the peculiar sight of Naruse laying his arm on the wall, with Kometani juts watching him.

He grabs his tie and makes a pose exposing his beauty at her.

Y/n: "...What?"

He recompozes himself and got closer to her, at this point Komi as shaking.
He moved his phone closer to her and pushes his hair backwards to "show off" his beauty again.

Y/n: "W-wha... what is he trying to do?"
Kometani: *ding* Offering to trade numbers.

Without knowing what he was trying to tell her. Komi gently taps his phone.

Naruse: "Huh?"

Komi suddenly got red and quickly walks away.
^----𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤.

Kometani: *ding* "That's only natural."

Naruse juts stay there frezeed, looking of to the nowhere.

Kometani: *ding* "He couldn't accept reality. So he'd pretend been asking L/n-kun all along."
Y/n: "Uh..? Me?"
Kometani: "He's always like this. But he's not a bad guy. Go on and trade numbers."
Y/n: "Uh, yea.."
Kometani: *ding* "L/n-kun made a new friend!"

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙚-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔/𝙣-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

-Timeskip-

The teacher places a heavy book on the desk.

Teacher: "Alright. Tomorrow we're choosing groups for the field trips."
I with there was field trips on the schools here were I live.
Najimi: "Yay! I was born to go on field trips!"
Teacher: "That excited?"

While the students all chat amongst themselves about the field trip, Komi just look down.
After school had finished, our main group were looking for more information about the trip.

Najimi: "Ah. Kyoto. A fascinating wonderland where the past and present interweave."
Y/n: "This sounds pretty cool if you ask me."
Najimi: "Yeah. I can't wait."
Tadano: "We're you always such a Kyoto fan?"
Najimi: "Tsk tsk tsk" They waved a finger at him "Tadano-kun, the thing about travel. It isn't where you go, but who you go with!"
Tadano: "Is that so? But Kyoto's pretty nice."
Y/n: "Yeah, temples and shrines."
Tadano: "The five-storied pagoda." 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙣-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨.

Najimi: "Huh."
Tadano, Y/n: "Totally disinterested!"
Tadano: "Komi-san, is there somewhere you want to go?"

Komi however juts stood quiet, Y/n and Tadano got a bit concerned by the silence.

Y/n: "Komi-san?"

Komi managed to snap back to reality, she was quite taken back and quickly writes on her notebook.

Komi: "𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?"
Y/n: "Tadano-kun asked if there's somewhere you want to go."

Komi flip the page to write on it, she think about for a second and writes on it.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗."
Tadano: "Uh, I meant in Kyoto."

Komi then got a but excited and writes again on the notebook. Tadano and Y/n tried tried to get closer to see what she'd write.

Komi: "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚓𝚒."
Y/n: "Oh! That's nice."
Tadano: "I know, Kinkakuji is nice too, but Ginkakuji is elegant. The overall harmony, the way the garden completes it-
Najimi: "How old are you?"
Tadano: "Huh?"

At that moment Komi stand up from her chair.

Komi: "𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔."
Y/n: "Oh okay! See you later!"

As Komi leaves the room Y/n couldn't help to think if there was something wrong with her.

Y/n: "She's acting kinda weird since the teacher filed trip announcement."
Tadano: "Do you think there's something wrong with her?"
Y/n: "If I'm being honest, I don't know."

-Small Timeskip-

The four are now walking their ways home and Najimi was talking about tofu.

Najimi: "And it's like, was tofu always this good? They just put it in hot water and it transforms! Kyoto magic!"
Tadano: "Yeah."
Y/n: "Komi-san, where did you go on your junior high field trip?"
Komi: "𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘"
Y/n: "Kyoto?"
Tadano: "I'll be your second time."
Najimi: "Kyoto's fun every tike though. It's Kyoto after all!"
Tadano: "Why are you so keen on Kyoto?"
N

ajimi: "Anyway, I'm quintle-booked after this."
Tadano: "Quin? What?"
Najimi: "Byee!" They waved running towards to another side."
Tadano: "Ookay, well I must be off to. Bye you two!" He waved also walking away.
Y/n: "Bye!" He waved along with Komi. He then looked at her "Shall we go?"

The two now walk towards their homes together.

Y/n: "I'm looking forwards to the trip, it's been a while since I haven't gone to a trip." Komi nods "Can you imagine? Najimi have 100,000 friends on Kyoto?" Komi nods twice at him.

After a while of walking, Y/n stop. Komi turned to him.

Y/n: "Uh... Are you alright?"

Komi stood quiet for a second and picks her notebook from her bag.

Komi: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗?"
Y/n: "Oh, uh. You seem a but down today." He walks next to her.

Both continued to walk together.

Komi: "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎."
Y/n: "That's good then. But if something is bothering you, you can tell me anytime." Her eyes winded that moment "I don't know if i can help or not. But it might help you feel better talking about it."

He looks to his side and saw that Komi had stopped a few meters from him. She walks to him and bows.
They got back walking until they stopped on a bifurcation.

Y/n: "I'm going this way."
Komi: *bow*
Y/n: "Take care on your way home. See you tomorrow." He waved and walk away.

Komi walks back but stops, she looks down.
With Y/n as he was walking his phone start vibrating

Y/n: "Hm?" He saw who was calling "Komi-san?" He answered the call "Yes, hello?" There was no response "Komi-san..?"
Komi: "...U-Um..."
Y/n: "Huh, Yes?" He turns back since he could hear hear her voice from the other street.
Komi: "...I-I'm sorry... Juts now i... t-told a lie... Actually... I have never been in Kyoto. Actually.... actually..." She squezed her hand
Y/n: "Hey, take your time."

Komi nods to him and herself, she closes her eyes and start to tell him.

Komi: "In junior high, we chose groups from the field trip.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯,
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

Flashback to Junior high were young Komi sat all alone to herself while her classmates chat among themselves.

𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.
𝘐-𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦.
𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘴.
𝘐 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱...
𝘐...
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭.
𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵... 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬.
𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱, 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰.

Back to the present Komi squezed her hand a bit more.

Komi: "I'm scared."
Y/n: "...Don't be so. You now have friends .:
Komi: "Yes. But everyone has other people they're closer to. F-Friends who are more cheerful and easier to talk to."
Y/n: "B-But... you've got me..! A-And Tadano-kun, Najimi-san too." 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙔/𝙣

Komi: "It's groups of three, separated into boys and girls.
Y/n: "Oh..." He thought slinding a sad sight

𝙏𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤=𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚
𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞=𝙉𝙪𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧
𝙔/𝙣=𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚

Komi: "I-Im sorry. That's all i wanted to say. Thank you very much for listening to--
Y/n: "Right." Her eyes winded hearing his voice, not from the phone. She knew he was on the other street besides her. "Well if that's the case, let's both skip out. On the field trip."
Komi: "H-Huh? But that's... not okay."
Y/n: !?
Komi: "I-I mean, i appreciate the thought. But i know you're really looking forward to the field trip."
Y/n: "In that case, let's go by ourselves! To Kyoto. Hehe. Sorry, juts kidding." He heard a click noise "She hung up!" "Uh, Komi-san? It's was a joke a joke!" He waved frantically
Komi: "I-It's alright. I know."
Y/n: *embarrassed* "R-Really?"

To say that even Komi was embarrassed would be an understatement.
She hold her now red cheeks and breaths in and out.

Komi: "Um... Thank you. I feel much better now."
Y/n: "Well in that case i'm glad."
Komi: "And the field trip." She moves next to the edge of the wall next to were Y/n is and smiles "I can't wait."
Y/n: "...Yes. Me too!"

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

Next day, it was the day to decide witch groups everyone was going.
Komi was nervous to know on what group she was going to get.

Y/n: "It'll be alright."
Teacher: *opens door* "Is everyone here? We're going to choose groups for the field trip."

And of course EVERYONE (besides Y/n, Najimi and Tadano) standed up.

Everyone: "Komi-san! Let's make a group!"

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙,
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤.

Komi looked at everyone back and forth, but suddenly her eyes winded and blushed.
Y/n smiled, with Tadano smiling afterwards.
But to ruin the moment, the teacher pulls out a lottery box

Teacher: "I figured that would happen, so i made a lottery."
Everyone: !?

Honestly, W for the teacher.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣?
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚!

-End of Episode 7 of Season 2-

Well that was a very fun episode to write.

Also I have a small question, do you guys like Y/n and his family relationship? I kinda want to know what you guys think of the other family members.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 16
Hitohito Tadano x Reader I own plots and (Y/N). (+some events). You just wanted to have a normal time at Itan Private High School... But that all cha...
55.7K 1.9K 17
Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time communicating with people, and trying to mak...
140K 3.8K 26
I've made a lot of books. But none of them is about Hiro. So I decide to make one. I hope you like them. Sorry most of my story is about the readers...
18.6K 182 37
Tadano and Komi have been in the same highschool for 2 years now, and they are just entering their 3rd year. Komi's communication skills have increas...