โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐ŸŽ€โœท | Si...

By before11nights

Welcome to the hottest inferno in the world, the Single's Inferno Season 3. Seo Minah enters the dating show... More

โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ€ โœท
โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ€ โœท

โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท

2.6K 85 13
By before11nights

True hell is about to be unleashed here.

Where misery reigns, emotions run high, and conflicts rule supreme.

This is an isolated island full of fierce competition.

By finding a match, participants may escape to Paradise.

A hotter, more captivating location where they can be true to their feelings.

A fiery war waged by singles, torn between attraction, and selection, and between Paradise and Inferno.

This is the hottest inferno in all the world.

The Singles Inferno.

"Woah, way to leave an impression," Kyuhyun sighed, feeling blown away by the trailer of the show.

"This is gonna be entertaining, no doubt," Jin-kyung chuckled.

"There is something that caught my attention this time," Hanhae looked at the rest of the hosts, "we haven't seen the contestants yet, but they showed us sneak peaks of events that happened, and everyone sounded so unrestrained this time around."

"Oh! Right?" Da-hee nodded, "that's what I thought too!"

Everyone agreed that this season was probably going to be wilder than the previous ones.

"By the way," Jin-kyung clapped, "we have a new addition to the host group!"

"Ah that's right!"

Jin-kyung turned to the new male seating on the armchair next to hers.

"You were one of them last season."

"Yeah, one of the participants."

"Welcome to the other side of the screen!"

Kim Jinyoung smiled shyly when everyone started applauding, "thank you for having me."

"You know, I'm getting different vibes from the trailer," he commented, "it feels like a different show."

This time around, the short clips made the show look more like an actual survival competition rather than a dating show.

"How does it feel to watch others?" Jin-kyung asked.

"He was watching next to me and I could tell he didn't see it coming," Hanhae chuckled.

"Right," Jinyoung laughed, "I just kept getting goosebumps since it really brought back the emotions I went through. I was getting butterflies in my stomach."

"This time though, it looks like Inferno is way more intense," he commented, "for us, they gave us the necessities for living in Inferno, but this time it looks like they lowered the standard."

"That just makes the contrast between Inferno and Paradise even bigger," Da-hee nodded.

And with that, the host began watching the first episode of Singles Inferno 3.

This season was clearly different than the previous ones. For starters, the contestants consisted of Kim Gyuri, Choi Hyeseon, An Minyoung, Choi Minwoo, Lee Jinseok and Lee Gwanhee. Many comments were made about them and their initial interactions, but what stuck out to the hosts the most was the lower number of individuals.

In previous seasons, the show would start with eight or nine individuals and then more would join later, but this episode started with only three females and three males.

What was even more shocking was how the cast had barely started eating when the intercom announced the beginning of the voting for Paradise. This left them conflicted since they hadn't interacted for long and yet they had to choose someone on the spot.

There had been no actual meal and just raw carrots and canned chicken to snack on, so the individuals were desperate to get out of Inferno. Sadly, there was no guarantee that they'd be able to match with anyone considering the little talking that had happened so far.

The cast would be voting on pure superficial attraction at that point.

The hosts were also baffled at the turn of events, but they enjoyed the entertainment as they watched Gwanhee leave with Hyeseon and Jinseok with Minyoung. The ones left in the island would be Gyuri and Minwoo.

Everything seemed to go smoothly for the couples in Paradise until morning came, and they received a new shocking announcement. They were going to be leaving separately back to Inferno, but what they didn't know was that there was a whole different island with an entire new cast waiting for them.

✷ 🎀 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 🎀✷

First of all, thank you for tuning into this new story of mine! Singles Inferno is rally taking over my life lol. I'm into the drama haha

But I will say, I wasn't expecting this season to be this crazy. There's so many ups and downs that I'm low key going crazy. 

I also intend to change events and interactions between the cast to fit better with the added character. 

I do encourage leaving comments! <3 Since that's genuinely what inspires me to write!

Let me know what you think of the cast and who you want to see more of!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 391 26
Finding yourself stuck on an island full of attractive people, you never know what's going to happen next.
79.9K 2.5K 28
Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does she succeed or does she leave the island...
73.5K 1.8K 25
applying for a survival show as a joke turns out that it may come true even though you ahve no experience, what could happen (enhypen x male oc)
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...