Astrophilia | WTM

By HimeOfTheStarsWorld

« Astrophilia; meaning "Love of and/or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space » PJO X HP Book 1 in "S... More

ASTROPHILIA
Cast | The Family
Cast | The Light
Cast | Gods
Graphics
Playlist
Act 1
001. Lumière des étoiles
002. Mer et étoile
003. Le roi, la reine, la étoile
005. La rupture
006. L'amour de la mer et de l'étoile
007. Vacances chez grandmère
008. Le soleil et l'étoile
009. La Chute de Étoile de Loup

004. Le Rêveur

8.8K 359 70
By HimeOfTheStarsWorld

Astrophilia
Chapter 4, The Dreamer
______________________

They were all waiting to see the next scene, but some couldn't help thinking about past viewings.

The Screen turns on to show the villa at night, the sky is clear and the stars are brightly shining painting a picturesque view of the Villa.

"Merlin it looks like a place out of a fairytale book." Marlene say's in awe.

A lot of people nod in agreement; this view was what made you think fairytales were real.

Dorcas however just looks at it in silence. She has never got to see this and as she looks at it, she doesn't think that she ever will get to see it. Dorcas is not delusional to believe that any of her friends (her family really) would ever forgive her after all of the things she said and did.

"She has made a home for herself Orion." Alphard told his cousin, his brother-in-law and his best friend when they were children.

Orion nods. "Yes, it seems she has." Orions says softly as he looks at the screen with a gentle gaze that only ever appears for his daughter. "It makes me..glad." He tell's Alphard with a small smile.

Alphard feels the breath being nobles out of his lungs and his face heat up at the sight before he nods distractedly.

"Are you well, you're turning red?" Orion asks him in concern. His hand comes up to fell Alphard's face.

Alphard snaps out of him. "Y-yes I am just fine, you know just feeling a little warm." He nods his head furiously.

Orion puts his hand back down and nods as well in agreement even as he find how he's acting weird.

Another duo had seen the two of them and the show they put on and started talking about it.

"So do you think they'll ever figure that out?" Druella questions her husband as they watch his brother and cousin.

"Well considering that they've know each other their whole lives and haven't figured it out." Cygnus tell's her as he looks at them in exasperation "No they won't, someone would have to trick one of them into revealing it to each other to get them to understand."

Druella looks at him silently with a sweet smile.

Cygnus notices. "No, no, no we are not going to do that."

Druella looks at him pleadingly and he doesn't back down then she makes tears come to her eyes and he finally gives in.

"Fine!" Cygnus whisper shouts to her and she smiles in triumph. "But if anything goes wrong then this was you're idea."

"That's fine with me, my love." Druella tells him as she kisses him on the cheek.

Andromeda from across the room watches her parents in sadness; she had misssed them and the way they would kiss each other at breakfast in the mornings even as she and her sister's used to make noises in disgust. She missed the way her mother would ask for her fathers help in mischief and he wouldn't give in until mother made tears appearing in her eyes then would give her, her way. She missed them tucking her and her sister in bed each night.
Andromeda just missed them.

The Screen then moved to show a bedroom within the Villa as you walk in straight ahead is; pale sea green walls, a queen sized bed with grey silk sheets and a violet comforter with pearl beading, on the right side of the wall next to the bed is a desk with books, both muggle and magical piled on the shelves above it, a few books from the shelves are on the Desk as well as colored pencils and sketch books along with a jar with lots of seashells of different color and style and a picture of Hyacinth, Percy, Regulus, Pandora and Luna, Narcissa, Lucius and Draco along with Evan, Barty and a girl with hair like sunset and eyes like sapphire's.

On the left wall is a door leading to a bathroom and a chaise lounge that has a fuzzy blanket thrown over it along with a few magazines and a unfinished embroidery project that look pretty detailed; There is also a few paints and a blank canvas propped up against the chaise.

The right wall features a set of French double doors that lead to a balcony and to the right of the double doors is a vanity with makeup, perfume and jewelry along with a some drawing's of clothes; the vanity is on the side closest to the bedroom doors.

The walls have painting, one features pride rock from the lion king, another features the castle in the opening of every Disney movie and another features Tiana's place from the princess and the frog; also on the wall's there is detailing of silver sponge painted leafs, but the most beautiful part is the ceiling that has been painted to look like the night sky and has been enchanted to show different constellations; Perseus, Cassiopeia, Orion and Andromeda to name a few.

The room is basically any girl's dream bedroom and anybody could tell that someone had put a lot of love into this room.

Poseidon looked at the room in interest; from the interior he believes this to be Hyacinth's room.

He isn't along in that as the rest of the hall thinks the exact same thing.

Poseidon looks at it in curiosity as it gives him a look into who she is and the things she like. He could tell she likes art and book and seems to hold the same love as her mother for the Star's; he is also happy to note that she seems to like the sea green color that could be used to describe his and her brother's eyes.

Melania Black on the other hand noticed her embroidery project and noted the detail's and how well done it was an nodded in approval. She believes that everyone should know how to embroider as it was good talent for someone to have.

Apollo from his seat however is interested in the art supplies; the sketchbooks and colored pencils on her desk along with the paints and canvas propped up against the chaise and he wonders if she is the one that who did those painting of things from different Disney movies herself. He can admire an artist being one himself.

The Muggle-born's and half-blood's are just amazed at the grandness of the room and at the fact that the pureblood's aren't.

The "light side" pure-blood's were shaking their heads and clucking about how the child will become spoiled.

The "dark side" pure-bloods on the other hand were nodding in approval; after all this girl was the second in-line to the House of Black in the future and that meant a certain opulence was supposed to be given to the child. They also weren't that worried about the child becoming spoiled because Regulus would never allow that, after all her brother was spoiled and look how he turned out.

"Well I don't know about you all but I want to talk with your paramour Poseidon." Aphrodite says to the rest of the divine with a smile. "She has great taste if the way her child's room is decorated."

Ares looked at her with an indulgent smile that was only given to her, his daughter's, his sister's and his mother.

"You know I think she'd get along well with you Aphrodite, if only because you are one of her favorite of the Greek divinities." Poseidon chuckled fondly.

Aphrodite flushed bashfully as she processed the words of the sea god and then looked down at her hands in quiet joy.

Ares looked at his uncle gratefully. He knew that Dite was sometimes upset because not a lot of goddesses on Olympus liked her besides his mother and sister's and she felt that she couldn't go to the Sea court all the time; so even if Ares didn't really understand it, if it Made her happy to know that this mortal lover of his uncle's liked her then he was happy.

The screen then shows the bed and laying down tangled up in grey sheets and violet comforter's is Hyacinth who looks to be about fifteen. She seems to be peacefully sleeping as the moon and Stars shine down upon her from her balcony doors.

Hyacinth then starts shifting in her sleep before the screen blurs a little and shows us Hyacinth's dream.

Apollo looks at the screen in anticipation; after all he can tell this is no normal dream.

The rest of the gods could as well and surprisingly so could the wixen.

Hyacinth is in a pure white and gold chiton with her hair pinned up with bone combs, and a veil over her dark hair. She stand in front of a man with golden hair like liquid sunlight and eyes like sapphire's. Hyacinth has seen this man, outside of her dream's before and yet she has never mentioned that she saw him in them to anyone; he is Apollo, god of the sun, prophecy and plagues etc.

Apollo looks at the screen in surprise that he would appear in her dream; he then took another look at the screen, but for some reason he finds this scene familiar.

The gods just looks at the screen in confusion as to why Apollo is with a demigods; they also are confused as to why she is dressed like she belongs in Greece in the golden day's.

Poseidon however looks at the screen suspiciously. He doesn't know why his daughter is with Apollo but he doesn't have a good feeling about it.

"Apollo, do you know what you are doing there." Poseidon asked Apollo calmly but the gods, especially the elder gods could tell that he was one wrong word away from exploding.

Apollo chuckled nervously. "Oh, c'mon uncle it's the future how am I supposed to know."

The gods looked at him incredulously, before they shook their heads at the soon to be dead idiot.

Poseidon however looked at his nephew with a triumph grin on his face. "Yes, I do since you are the god of prophecy." Poseidon's grin them took on a savage gleam.

"Ok, ok I don't know what I'm doing there are you happy, I the god of prophecy have no clue." Apollo quickly admitted to the red of the immortals. The gods looked at Apollo in shock after all it isn't everyday that he couldn't see the future, but they decided to let the fates run their course.

The wixen admire both of the people on screen. The man is the embodiment of his title, looking like the sun in human form and the girl definitely inherited the best from both parents.

The members of the House of Black looked at the screen in awe at the beauty of their future relative. The men however knew that they would be needing to be working on their hexes and spells for any future people who would try to court her.

Apollo didn't know why but he felt a shiver work it's way up his spine along with the feeling of being in danger.

Poseidon on the other hand felt an unexplainable burst of joy and comradeship.

You can't hear what they are saying but by the rage on Apollo's face you can tell it isn't anything good.

Hyacinth turns to leave when Apollo's hand reaches out and grabs her then the floor falls from underneath her and she is falling.

Hyacinth then found herself in a temple that is filled with the purple flowers that she is named for, hyacinths.

Apollo looked at the flowers on screen sadly. He also looked at the girl who shared the name with them.
Apollo wonders why his uncle and Amphitrite and their paramour would name their daughter after such a tragic figure. He felt tears well up in his eyes as he remembered Hyacinthus.

Artemis who had seen her twin turn bleak, grabbed his hand and held in until he looked up at her; as they looked at each other Artemis gave a rare gentle smile to her twin an was relieved to get a small one in return. Hermes who had been watching also looked at them in relief.

"I wonder..." Poseidon trails off as he looks at the screen thoughtfully. He wonder's why out of all the name's, they chose Hyacinth for their daughter.

"What haunts and terrifies you prophet girl steeped in tragedy." You can hear echoing around the temple the voice sounds old and young, tired and lively, bold and quiet; it is everyone and no one all at once.

Hyacinth looks around cautiously before she decides to answer. "Nothing." Yet as she say's it some part of her know that isn't true and by the chuckling that echos around her, so does the voice.

Ares and Aphrodite could tell that wasn't true. They had created Phobos and Deimos; the embodiment's of fear and terror themselves, and had seen them try fail and eventually learn control of their domains so if anyone knew those emotions it would be them.

"I think we might need to go hunting." Orion told Cygnus and Alphard. He didn't know what this voice was but he didn't like it.

"Alright."
"You can count me in."

The two nodded after all not only was she the daughter of the current youngest member, but she was also the youngest member herself in the future and you did not mess with the youngest child in any wizarding house; that was a death sentence.

Sirius who saw the interaction gave a wince. "Ohh, I would not want to be that voice.

James, Remus and lily sent him confused looks.

"Why."
"What do you mean."
"Huh."

Marlene cleared her throat before Sirius could answer and once she had their attention; Frank who was sitting next to her point toward the three men of the House of Black who looked like they were plotting a murder.

"It doesn't surprise me." Dorcas said as she shook her head.

They all looked at her confused so she elaborated. "A lot of the adults of her family were pretty overprotective of Regulus, so it doesn't surprise me that they would be the same to her daughter."

They all looked at them in contemplation after hearing that.

"Well if that's true than you wouldn't mind taking a look?' The voice ask's tauntingly.

She then see's someone walking towards her and feels an overwhelming sense of fear.

And then she is falling again.

"Um, excuses me, that didn't tell us anything." Melania Black said in a voice like ice. Arcturus and Erudian Macmillan (her brother) both leaned away from her a little bit when hearing it.

"I agree Lady Black." Poseidon said from his seat as he gripped his trident tightly in anger; Although he could tell that the voice did not mean true harm at least because if it did then the voice would have already done something.

The rest of the hall wisely kept quiet as Melania and Poseidon both emitted a dangerous Aura; James and the rest of the Gryffindork's (- beloved Marlene, sweet Remus and adorable Frank) elbowed Sirius to keep him quiet.

When a scene didn't immediately appear; everyone decided that they would take a twenty minute break before they sat back down.

Words - 2576

HOTSW Speaks!
Hey everyone so I hope you all like the new chapter and I wanted everyone to know that my new hotd/got react fic will be up sometime tomorrow Also please DON'T be a silent reader.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 399 21
Just oneshots for Jegulus, Wolfstar and Rosekiller No smut. Please vote :) it means alot. °•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°• (front cover image credits) • E...
341K 4K 9
selenophilia ( n. ) lover of the moon who finds it completely captivating. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Venus Narcissa Black was named after her papa...
98.4K 2.4K 31
UMBRAKINESIS The power to manipulate darkness/shadows. The Gods & Demigods are brought to a room to react to the daughter of hades and the beloved p...
79.9K 3.2K 10
When they watch the life of Orion Blacks secret daughter that he didn't know existed OC hale x OC I don't own anything except my OC's No hate please