Sir, do you want to give birt...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117: Extra
Chapter 118: Extra
Chapter 119: Extra
Chapter 120: Extra
Chapter 121: Extra
Chapter 122: Extra
Chapter 123: Extra
Chapter 124: Extra
Chapter 125: Extra
Chapter 126: Extra
Chapter 127: Extra
Chapter 128: Extra
Chapter 129: Extra
Chapter 130: Extra
Chapter 131
Chapter 132: Extra
Chapter 133: Extra
Chapter 134: Extra
Chapter 135: Extra
Chapter 136: Extra
Chapter 137: Extra
Chapter 138: Extra
Chapter 139: Extra
Chapter 140: Extra
Chapter 141: Extra
Chapter 142: Extra
Chapter 143: Extra
Chapter 144: Extra
Chapter 145: Extra
Chapter 146: Extra
Chapter 147: Extra
Chapter 148: Extra
Chapter 149: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 150: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 151: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 152: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 153: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 154: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 155: Extra
Chapter 156: Extra
Chapter 157: Extra
Chapter 158: Extra
Chapter 159: Extra
Chapter 160: Extra

Chapter 66

724 28 11
By Demens88c

Qi Feibai is now the key protection target of Xiao Su and Ming Wu.

Even the daily routine is clearly arranged by Xiao Su.

If he disobeys, Xiaosu will complain to Mingwu.

Mingwu has countless tricks, but Qi Feibai can't beat Mingwu. He can only be beaten to death by Mingwu and Xiaosu.

As Guan Linyu was away for longer and longer, the frequency of Qi Feibai's contact with him became less and less. Qi Feibai knew that he had important things to do, but he was still unhappy.

Raising penguin chicks requires the joint efforts of both husband and wife.

If Guan Linyu doesn't come back to raise Zaizai with him, he will let Xiao Su be the father of the baby in his belly!

This morning, Qi Feibai went downstairs with a toothbrush to see what breakfast Xiao Su had arranged for him this morning.

While rinsing his mouth, he muttered: "Xiao Su, I don't want Guan Linyu to be my baby's father. How about you be my baby's father? He was raised by the two of us together!"

Xiao Su was taking out the breakfast delivered by the Guan family from the restaurant. When he heard this, he turned to look at Qi Feibai in surprise and raised the beef bun in his hand: "But this breakfast is still from the Guan family. It was sent from the restaurant. Doesn't this count as Mr. Guan is taking care of you and the baby?"

Qi Feibai looked at the beef buns with complicated emotions: "But, he has been away for more than a month."

He found out that he was pregnant, which was already a month old. When chatting with Guan Linyu, he did not dare to tell Guan Linyu about his pregnancy.

But he really couldn't hold it in any longer!

His other free hand was covering his lower abdomen, which was already slightly bulging.

Xiao Su said that his belly bulged faster than others, but since no one had any pregnancy experience, they could only guess that it was because he was fed too well by the Guan family.

Just when Qi Feibai was about to go upstairs to rinse his mouth and change clothes, his face turned pale for a moment.

Xiao Su heard him snort and turned around subconsciously.

Seeing Qi Feibai's pale face, he was even more nervous than Qi Feibai. He immediately put down what he was doing and walked to Qi Feibai to support him: "What's wrong with you? It can't be... Bah, bah, bah, how about we go right away? Hospital."

Qi Feibai frowned: "No, I just want to have diarrhea."

Xiao Su: "Ah? Is it normal to have diarrhea during pregnancy? But you didn't eat anything today. Why did you start to have diarrhea? Did you eat something that you shouldn't have eaten yesterday?"

After saying that, he helped Qi Feibai go upstairs: "Then you go to the toilet and try it first. If you don't have diarrhea, we will go to the hospital immediately."

Qi Feibai was supported and carefully moved to the toilet in the bedroom upstairs. He put down his toothbrush and sat on the toilet without even having time to rinse the toothpaste foam off his mouth.

Xiao Su turned her back to him and leaned against the door: "How are you? Are you really going to have diarrhea?"

Qi Feibai's nose was already wrinkled: "Well, yes, I seem to be constipated!"

"It feels like a big lump, ugh, it's so hard to pull!"

Xiao Su's expression was at a loss for words, but she had to confirm with him: "Are you sure you have diarrhea?"

Qi Feibai had already clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "You're sure!"

Listening to his voice, Xiao Su seemed to be having a difficult time.

He had heard that constipation would occur during pregnancy, but he never thought it would be so serious.

Finally, Qi Feibai worked hard for five minutes!

With a bang, even Xiao Su outside the bathroom heard the sound.

A trace of doubt flashed in Xiao Su's eyes, and for a moment she felt that her mind was filled with those images so early in the morning, which was really not conducive to eating later.

Xiao Su had already held her breath and said to Qi Feibai: "Xiao Bai, you're okay, then I'll go down and continue preparing breakfast."

"I should buy you some vegetables and fruits with crude fiber to eat."

However, Qi Feibai didn't give him any response.

Qi Feibai already felt something was wrong when he was halfway through.

Why did he feel that it was such a big lump slowly falling out of his intestines?

That feeling was different from when he usually went to the toilet.

Until he struggled to expel it and heard a thump, which was different from usual.

Moreover, there was a mysterious emotion deep in his heart. He didn't even care that his buttocks were still hurting, so he stood up and looked behind him.

A blue-white egg, as big as half a hand, was floating in the toilet water.

How could Qi Feibai hear what Xiao Su said.

All he could see was the egg in the clear water.

The egg looked exactly like the penguin eggs he had seen before.

The blue-white eggshell, about twelve centimeters long, was even shaking slightly in the water, as if calling him to pick it up early.

Qi Feibai didn't even have time to put on his pants, so he was naked, so he took out a lot of paper, picked up the egg and wiped it dry.

Fortunately, the toilet water is also disinfected and very clean.

He only laid one egg today and had no other excrement.

He held the egg in his palm, and the eggshell still exuded a faint warmth. The whole egg was more than half the size of his hand, and the eggshell was hard.

Xiao Su outside the door couldn't hear Qi Feibai's response, but instead heard some inexplicable water sounds.

His heart tightened, he turned around and entered the bathroom, his voice anxious: "Xiao Bai, what are you doing...what is in your hand?"

"Why aren't you wearing pants!!!"

"No, why do you have an egg in your hand? Did you get it from the kitchen? But when did you get it?"

"No, we don't have eggs in the kitchen, and they are such big eggs!"

Xiao Su was already scared and even took half a step back.

But when he saw Qi Feibai stupidly holding the egg in his hands, looking confused and empty, he wanted to step forward and help him pick up his pants.

Qi Feibai blinked. Under the cold white light of the bathroom, his eyes were blank. He looked at Xiao Su and then at the egg in his hand.

For a moment, Qi Feibai swallowed, his Adam's apple rolling nervously.

His voice was full of absurdity: "I...I just pulled this out."

Xiao Su was sluggish: "..."

This was even more shocking than Qi Feibai telling him that he was pregnant.

Xiao Su was also so sluggish that he went short.

He may have been suffering from nervousness recently and was hallucinating.

Two minutes later, Xiao Su looked at the egg and laughed awkwardly: "What did you say, you took it out from the kitchen?"

Qi Feibai shook his head: "No, I just pulled it out. It came out of my stomach."

He explained thoughtfully: "It's a penguin egg."

Xiao Su collapsed: "No, you are an omega and a human, why did you pull out a penguin egg!"

"Is today April Fool's Day?"

"I'm going to faint, Xiaobai, don't tease me, I will really be killed by you!"

Qi Feibai held the egg tighter: "I'm not kidding you, I really pulled it out. Moreover, it will get cold, and it will die when it gets cold, and little penguins will not hatch."

"Huh?" Xiao Su said with a ridiculous face, "What are you talking about?"

But his actions were extremely real.

He had disbelief written all over his face. He was already going crazy, but he immediately looked around: "How can I keep warm? What's the right temperature?"

"Air conditioner, I'll turn on the air conditioner in the bedroom."

"Incubator, do you want to buy an incubator?"

Qi Feibai opened his clothes, stuffed the egg into his pajamas, and wrapped it close to his belly.

But his knees were caught by his pants. He looked at Xiao Su for help: "Xiao Su, I can't walk."

Xiao Su was in a hurry: "Air conditioner, ah, you haven't put on your pants yet."

"Help, why should I put on pants for you?"

"Oooh, I can't watch. I haven't been in love yet. Although you are an omega, you are still very shy."

After putting on Qi Feibai's pants, he supported Qi Feibai and said, "Be careful, don't break the egg."

"No, how could you lay a penguin egg?"

"Help, someone help me, you are going to drive me crazy."

Qi Feibai carefully sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at his swollen belly because of the egg, and he still hadn't recovered yet: "Yeah, how could I give birth to a penguin egg?"

He looked at Xiao Su: "I am a human, I am an omega, and I am Qi Feibai."

He is Qi Feibai, not Qi Feibai.

The two looked at each other, desperately in need of an alpha or beta to save them.

However, such absurd things must not be widely publicized.

Xiao Su has not yet been able to accept that Qi Feibai laid an egg, but she has already begun to worry about the safety of the egg.

While searching the egg incubator with his optical brain, he said to Qi Feibai: "No one can talk about this matter. Your aunt has wanted to take you to the research institute before. I don't know what conspiracy she has, but if she knows You gave birth to a penguin egg..."

Xiao Su's face went blank for a moment: "How could she believe it! If I hadn't seen you go in empty-handed, no, I wouldn't have believed it even if I saw it!"

He said seriously: "Anyway, even if she doesn't believe it, she will make a fuss about it and send you to the Academy of Sciences to let those scientists study you. By then, maybe Mr. Guan won't be able to rescue you. I heard that those The composition of the place is very complex, and if you go in, you will die and you will have to shed your skin."

After saying this, he opened his optical brain permissions: "Can you see this egg incubator?"

Qi Feibai: What does a little penguin know? "Can this be kept inside? But it can't be taken out. Do you have a pouch?"

He looked down at his belly: "I have laid penguin eggs, why don't I have a pouch?"

Xiao Su's eyes followed Qi Feibai's eyes and moved to his belly. He looked at the bulging little bag and was about to cry: "Help, someone tell me this is fake. How could a penguin egg be born?" ."

Qi Feibai opened his mouth.

Xiao Su covered his mouth: "Don't say it, no matter what it is, the fewer people know about it, the better."

He looked at Qi Feibai's belly again: "Is it really a penguin egg?"

He even suspected that Qi Feibai was a hybrid of Zerg and human, so he could lay eggs.

After all, Zerg are an egg-laying species.

Qi Feibai nodded: "Yes, it must be a penguin egg."

The two looked at each other, at a loss.

Whether it's Qi Feibai, the penguin who lays eggs, or Xiao Su, the human who calls himself a nanny, their eyes are filled with incredulity.

At this moment, a familiar voice came from downstairs: "Where are you guys? You're almost late. Why haven't you come down for breakfast yet?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 218K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
2.3M 54.7K 24
Troy Brooks never expected to be accepted when he found his mate. Being the gay Omega, he hoped his mate would reject him gently. What happens when T...
7.9M 314K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...
4.6M 207K 126
Le Huan a genius pharmacist was transmigrated into Na Juan the emperor worst and most hated concubine plus his with his child who was supposed to be...