Sir, do you want to give birt...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117: Extra
Chapter 118: Extra
Chapter 119: Extra
Chapter 120: Extra
Chapter 121: Extra
Chapter 122: Extra
Chapter 123: Extra
Chapter 124: Extra
Chapter 125: Extra
Chapter 126: Extra
Chapter 127: Extra
Chapter 128: Extra
Chapter 129: Extra
Chapter 130: Extra
Chapter 131
Chapter 132: Extra
Chapter 133: Extra
Chapter 134: Extra
Chapter 135: Extra
Chapter 136: Extra
Chapter 137: Extra
Chapter 138: Extra
Chapter 139: Extra
Chapter 140: Extra
Chapter 141: Extra
Chapter 142: Extra
Chapter 143: Extra
Chapter 144: Extra
Chapter 145: Extra
Chapter 146: Extra
Chapter 147: Extra
Chapter 148: Extra
Chapter 149: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 150: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 151: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 152: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 153: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 154: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 155: Extra
Chapter 156: Extra
Chapter 157: Extra
Chapter 158: Extra
Chapter 159: Extra
Chapter 160: Extra

Chapter 54

413 9 0
By Demens88c

The restaurant private room was full of ambiguity, and there was no sound related to eating.

The two people's eyes intertwined, and the air was lingering.

Qi Feibai moved slightly on his toes, his cheeks were stained with a bright red, and his breathing became rapid.

He was not shy, but had a charming thought in his heart.

Guan Linyu's lustful eyes were locked on Qi Feibai, he slowly wiped his fingers with a wet wipe, and then held Qi Feibai's mischievous toes.

He pinched his feet, which were obviously full of bones but slightly soft. His body temperature was even hotter than before, and even his voice became low and hoarse: "Where did you learn this? Mingwu taught you this too. ?"

Qi Feibai's toes moved slightly in Guan Linyu's palm, and he said proudly: "Don't care who taught me, just tell me whether it's useful."

The possessiveness in Guan Linyu's eyes overflowed: "Do you want to know?"

Qi Feibai said: "I think it's very useful."

He looked even more anxious than Guan Linyu: "Brother, do you still want to eat?"

Guan Linyu pushed Qi Feibai's feet away. This seemed to be a rejection, but in fact he was telling Qi Feibai that he was not going to eat anymore, and it was Qi Feibai who he wanted to eat now.

Qi Feibai took back his feet, put on his shoes, stood up, and straightened his pants in front of Guan Linyu without reservation.

Guan Linyu's eyes moved down from his face, and he took a breath.

Qi Feibai always knew how to tug at his heartstrings.

He stood up, and Qi Feibai immediately rushed towards him, his eyes shining like stars, full of admiration and expectation, his voice soft and soft: "Brother, let's hurry up and go to your home, okay? This is close to your home."

Guan Linyu pinched his chin and decided to give him and herself a sweet treat before leaving.

He lowered his head and kissed Qi Feibai. Qi Feibai closed his eyes and endured his aggression and tenderness. This feeling of being urgently needed made Qi Feibai's whole body go limp. The blood flowed rapidly through his body, dyeing his skin a light pink color.

Guan Linyu locked the soft waist of the person in his arms, and his heart sank.

The harsh ringtone of the phone interrupted the kiss between the two.

Guan Linyu was slightly startled and let go of Qi Feibai.

Qi Feibai opened his eyes, his eyes filled with water and confusion.

He was already getting better and wanted more, why did Guan Linyu stop?

Guan Linyu's breath was unsteady and he explained in a low voice: "Yu Zhe's call is not an important matter. He won't call now."

After finishing speaking, he answered Yu Zhe's phone call.

Sure enough, Yu Zhe said in an anxious tone: "Mr. Guan, there is an emergency. There is something going on with the Second Prince. If we don't get support in time, we will be defeated."

The temperature in Guan Linyu's whole body dropped instantly because of these words.

He responded to Yu Zhe: "I know."

Then hung up the phone.

The private room returned to calm again, Guan Linyu lowered his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai, who was full of confusion in his arms: "The group has an emergency."

Qi Feibai felt Guan Linyu's mood gradually sinking, and he was no longer emotional. He felt very lost and aggrieved: "What is it, is it important?"

Guan Linyu couldn't tell Qi Feibai what happened. He could only say to him: "It is very important. If it is not handled in time, many people will be injured or die."

Qi Feibai's pupils narrowed and he calmed down.

Nothing is more important than life.

Qi Feibai would not be so careless, nor would he be arrogant and think that Guan Linyu should put him first.

But he didn't forget the purpose of today: "Then you owe me today. You can only make up for it when you are done."

"Okay." Guan Linyu agreed and then contacted Yu Zhe.

Yu Zhe and the driver were also eating in this restaurant. After receiving a call from Guan Linyu, Yu Zhe immediately entered the private room. Seeing that their clothes were a little messy, he had no intention of joking.

Guan Linyu arranged for the driver to take Qi Feibai home, while he and Yu Zhe went to the group in another car that Yu Zhe had just arranged.

On the way, Yu Zhe gave Guan Linyu a detailed report on the crisis facing the second prince Lu Sihan.

"The ammunition originally prepared for the Second Prince was accidentally exploded by a small team. Now there is a shortage of ammunition on the front line. If it is not sent in time, the Second Prince and the others will definitely be defeated."

"Based on the information that has been sent back so far, it seems that the eldest prince and the Duan family were involved."

So this is not a problem that can be solved by returning to the company, but by going to the group.

The reason why the Guan Group has such a high status in the interstellar empire is not only because of their high market value, but also because the Guan Group controls many key industries in the empire and is the largest financial group in the empire.

Guan Linyu became the president of Guan Group, and he needed to coordinate and handle many projects and work.

The deep connection between the Guan Group and the Second Prince is already known to the entire galaxy. In recent days, the Second Prince's abilities and image have been repeatedly promoted to interstellar citizens by the Guan Group, and the Second Prince's support rate has also been much higher. .

Only the eldest prince would be anxious.

Guan Linyu Shenmu contacted relevant personnel to prepare strategic supplies.

But the Duan family...

Guan Linyu should have expected that the Duan family would support the eldest prince.

Moreover, if he remembered correctly, the young master of the Duan family differentiated into an alpha, and soon his genes would be collected and entered into the gene pool for matching.

That was the Duan family's first alpha with top-level data in a century. It is said that when he differentiated, the genetic data collected was very good, and he was the hope of the Duan family.

At this moment, Guan Linyu was distracted for a moment.

Yu Zhe was about to open his mouth to say something, but when he saw Guan Linyu like this, he swallowed his words again.

The Duan family seems to be low-key, but Yu Zhe, as the Guan family's confidant, Guan Linyu's younger brother, and Guan Linyu's most capable assassin, of course knows that the Duan family has many small tricks in private.

They didn't like Guan Linyu's kindness and wanted to pull him down from the altar.

The original genetic diagnosis of Guan Linyu was secretly spread by them.

Later, although the Guan family had controlled and deleted many public opinions on the surface, in many corners of the Star Network, there were still many people spreading trampling, trampling, and contempt for Guan Lin domain genes.

But the Duan family is extremely cautious in doing things, making it difficult for people to catch their mistakes.

They did have some ability to resolve the secret punches of the Guan family.

A conglomerate like the Guan family cannot act too wantonly or lose the support of the people.

When it comes to the Duan family, they have no choice but to be constrained.

Guan Linyu came back to his senses and continued to deal with what happened urgently, ensuring safety every time.

He was busy in the group for three days and three nights, personally watching every step.

Finally, the materials were delivered, which solved Lu Sihan's difficulty.

It wasn't until this victory that Lu Sihan had time to contact him.

At this time, Lu Sihan's eyes were black, his eyes were evil, and his mouth was arrogant and cruel: "Did my good brother do it this time? I didn't expect that he still has the ability to infiltrate the military headquarters."

Guan Linyu said: "The Duan family helped him."

Lu Sihan said bitterly: "Fuck, it's so frustrating. I really want to wait until the old man dies and attack the palace directly. What's the public support of the people? It's too frustrating."

You can't ignore the public opinion.

This is not a feudal society. Even if it is a feudal society, a good emperor cares about the people's hearts.

Lu Sihan only complained a few words, but he had the people in his heart.

Although he looks carefree and unreliable, and shows his exposed side from time to time, he has ambitions and ideas, and is not a puppet of politics and capital.

He is not a prince who cares about others for his own selfish desires and only likes to show off and create a persona.

After venting his pent-up emotions, Lu Sihan also calmed down: "Didn't the Duan family always retreat before? Why are they suddenly willing to come forward? Aren't they afraid of your counterattack? They treated you like that back then."

Guan Linyu's eyebrows were heavy. In the holographic image, he looked even colder than Lu Sihan: "Duan Rong is about to enter the gene pool for matching."

"Tsk," Lu Sihan said in a mocking tone, "Are we going to start choosing a concubine? The top alpha with high-quality genes that they are proud of will finally pass on to their family to continue the family line?"

"A group of genetic dogs that have been bred and genetically kidnapped."

After Lu Sihan finished speaking, he looked at Guan Linyu.

He and Guan Linyu were deeply bound, and Lu Sihan knew some things that even Yu Zhe didn't know.

The Duan family is actually the family of Guan Linyu's biological father and mother.

He was originally raised as the favored son of heaven, but during a routine physical examination when he was young, the Duan family discovered that he had a genetic defect. Although he could easily differentiate into an alpha, his family began to look at him with scrutiny.

The Duan family is on the verge of decline. Everything now depends on the old man, but the old man won't live long.

If the Duan family cannot produce a capable descendant, does not have strong genes to continue the Duan family's bloodline, and gives birth to children that Guan Linyu's father cannot support, then the Duan family will really have no hope.

This is why Guan Linyu was gradually abandoned.

He was even thrown to the desert star and left to fend for himself, just to focus all resources on the child after him.

That child is Duan Rong.

When Guan Linyu's mother became pregnant with the child and through some illegal means, it was detected that the child's genes were good and the gender was likely to differentiate into alpha, Guan Linyu was abandoned by the entire family.

Lu Sihan has been cursing the Duan family, but just breeding cancer can no longer accuse the Duan family of their actions.

They would actually abandon children whose qualifications appear to be mediocre or low, which is worse than animals.

Lu Sihan had a stern look on his face. It was rare for him to be so calm when he said to Guan Linyu: "You have to be careful, they will definitely take action against you. They will not allow abandoned people to have such achievements and run counter to their goals."

Of course Guan Linyu knew that his existence reminded the Duan family all the time that they had no vision and no brains.

On his first day when he went to work at the Guan Group, he appeared in public for the first time and received extremely high praise. The Duan family had already contacted him.

Later, he achieved great success in his career and even became the leader of the Guan Group. The Duan family regretted it even more.

Although this son is infertile, he can revitalize the family.

If I had known, I should have kept him, let him take over the Duan family from the old man, stabilize the prosperity of the Duan family, and even make the Duan family more glorious.

When Duan Rong becomes an adult, he will gradually transfer the power from Guan Linyu to Duan Rong.

This is the best plan.

But they only saw Guan Linyu's current abilities, but they never thought that the Guan family treated Guan Linyu as their own son and put a lot of effort into training him.

Guan Linyu didn't know if the Duan family still regretted abandoning him at this time.

He occasionally even thought that if everything went as Qi Feibai expected, and he and Qi Feibai could have offspring, those in the Duan family who decided to abandon him would not be able to rest in peace until their death.

Guan Linyu closed his eyes and adjusted his breath.

He cannot be kidnapped by the Duan family, and Qi Feibai and he cannot be influenced by the Duan family.

Qi Feibai is not his tool to slap the Duan family in the face. He likes Qi Feibai just because he is Qi Feibai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.3K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
122K 3.7K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
393K 14.3K 69
the school's heartthrob moves in next to sunoo, and sunoo's mum being the bubbly woman she is, offers the new neighbour's son with academic help by m...