๊’ฐ night changes ; & ; k. akab...

By bamcherri

ใ€Œ โœฆ karma x Y/N โœฆ ใ€ ๐–ฆน fluff only (โœฟโ— แด—โ— ) childhood friends to lovers ... More

01. prologue
03. aka-chan
04. have you heard?
05. second place

02. new beginnings

220 13 1
By bamcherri

- karma pov -

As much as I am a sadistic bastard to everybody, I only show a hidden side to (Y/N) only.
She has been here with me from the beginning, from when we were babies and to up until now. She is special y'know? She is a once-in-a-lifetime girl you could only dream of.

I didn't like her at all at first, all because our parents forced us to play together as toddlers. Thinking she was annoying, as she always cried to me, I always teased her.

But..

Growing up I realized how even as distant I am, she was always running to me. Comforting me when I needed someone to just be with, I don't like talking about sappy or sad shit so I guess... just holding or being with her gave me something to feel better about.

I was afraid to let her in... thinking she was going to just leave me when she grows tired of me. However, seeing her grow up into who she is today proved me wrong. All she ever wanted was to be friends with me and help me whenever I was in need.

Her genuine care for me melted the ice barrier I built unconsciously during our first year of Junior High. I wanted to do the same for her, she sacrificed so much... too much... all for me to just run away from it. Now seeing her hurt, hurts me. It stabs me in the heart knowing I wasn't able to help her in the moment.

I love her dearly, all I want is to see her happy and live her dreams of becoming a top student, graduating in high school as our valedictorian and graduating at Tokyo University. I will be with her every step of the way.

But.

She's been sabotaged... (Y/N) has always been a hardworking girl, never missing anything and always planning ahead. My guess is that pitiful ass, Asano Gakushuu. Asano and (Y/N) have been longtime rivals in academics, where he was first place in our first year but after that... She's been beating him in everything. Now, he's in first while she has dropped down to the 300's..

Totally impossible.

He definitely set her up to fail, maybe his dad paid a teacher to fail her on purpose. What a fucking joke.

"Mmm...."

Ah. The princess has awoken.

"Karma...? Wah..?!? WAH?! HA?!? Where are we?!?" Freaking out, scrambling on my back.

"Hehehe..~ We're going home Ohime-sama... You don't need to freak out, just stay steady we're almost home."

"Okay... Thank you Karma..."

She nuzzled more into my neck, I felt her breath on me.

So fucking cute.

Following the next day...

- (y/n) pov -

"Ohime~sama.... Wake up now...~ It's time for school."

Mmm... Hmmm..? There's something heavy on me...

Waking up slowly, I open my eyes to see Karma holding me again, and smiling up at me.

"K-KARMA...!?!?" I got up as fast as I could, trying to get up from bed but Karma held onto me 

even tighter.

"Hey. Good morning. Don't leave bed yet... Here, I'll get you ready." He gets up to bring over my 

hairbrush, uniform, and bag.

He began to brush my hair, not roughly but super gentle with my long dark blue straight tangled hair... He kept intense eye contact with me... making me blush and look away from him.

"Ehehe~ Whats wrong Ohime~sama? You look so bashful."

I look back at him and try to keep eye contact, "Nothing... I'm just wondering why you still do 

this for me... I could just do this by myself Karma..."

Karma has been doing this for me ever since we got super close in our first Junior High year, where I started off super upset but I slowly understood he just wanted to do something to repay 

me and treat me after my past sleepless nights.

He giggles and the tucks my hair behind my ear, "You're my princess, thats why. I must take good care of her so you still look human~ Sometimes you look like a zombie when you wake up, haha!"

...

After Karma fixes my hair into a low ponytail and styling my bangs, he turns around for me to take off my pajamas. I put on our undershirt and skirt. I let Karma continue to put on my blazer and tie, along with put on my stockings and shoes.

He carries me down the stairs bringing both our bags, he brings me some breakfast and water 

for me to finish off the meal.

"You're the best Karma, thank you."
He hugs me tightly and nuzzles into my neck, "I know~"

"You're such a narcissist."

At School...

- (y/n) pov -

Walking up the hill was pure torture.

The main campus never took this long or this much physical work to get to our classes. I 

feel bad for Class 3-E...

All I've ever heard about this class is trouble, but Karma is here... I know he only ended up in Class 3-E because he was sticking up for bullied victims. However, Gakushuu-san has always despised this class so there must be a reason, right?

I've never seen him so upset with a class before, but I wonder if it's really that bad...

I shouldn't be quick to judge upon those rumors, but this place looks abandoned... I mean I don't think the people are bad if Karma is in here, he may have been violent but he saved his seniors. Maybe they're just misunderstoo-

"Princess, what are you zoning out about? We're almost there."

Ah, whoops.

"Sorry Karma... I'm still in shock from everything, I mean the main campus always looked down on your class, calling it trouble but is it rea-"

A hand gently rubs my head, playing with my hair and patting it.

"Heeey... You don't need to worry about anything, you'll be able to see the class for yourself so don't make assumptions based off those assholes at the main campus. They never really know what's happening, they just stir up shit for fun. And also, we're running late... but we need to meet up in the faculty room to... explain some things to-"

"WE'RE LATE?!?!?"

———

- (y/n) pov -

"Hello, I will be your physical education teacher from now on, my name is Tadaomi Karasuma. I have a few things to tell you before you enter your homeroom class."

Huh.

WHAT?

Karasuma-sensei explained that Class 3-E were tasked with the mission of assassinating an unknown destructive lifeform who plans to destroy the Earth if the students fail to execute the creature.

"Sir, is this a joke-"

"No, I assure you it may sound impossible but go to your classroom and see it for yourself. Karma, take her to class and thank you for bringing her here."

Karma nods at Karasuma-sensei, then clinging onto me once again.

"Don't freak out (Y/N)-chan, our homeroom teacher is named by us, Korosensei. He's like a big octopus, he's not half bad but remember our mission. When we walk in, you'll be able to see what Class 3-E truly is."

I nodded at him, still afraid and a bit nervous as I held onto his hand. However, we must enter.
Opening the door, I see a tall figure, not of a human but... a yellow octopus?

"Phehehe~ It seems our new student has arrived! Come in! Come in!"

Karma and I walk in, still hand in hand where now the class is able to see us fully. Where the voices of my new classroom welcome me in a roar.

"KARMA YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!?"

My face is beet red, I look to Karma for some help but all he does is stick out his tongue and wink. Cheeky bastard.

"Ohehehehehe...!! Karmaaa~ Go sit down now, I'll let your girlfriend introduce herself!"
"Sir, I am not-"
"ANYWAYS! Class, meet our new friend! May you introduce yourself?"

Friend. "Hello, my name is (Y/N)(L/N). I was originally in Class 3-A... but was transferred here." Tears started filling my eyes, I still couldn't believe how much I failed. I try to smile to look a bit happy, "Anyways, it's really nice to meet you all and I hope for a good year..."

My classmates began clapping for me after my introduction, where I was able to recognize some of my old friends who were transferred into Class 3-E the year before. Kanzaki-chan and Nagisa-kun! I know them!

This class doesn't seem like trouble, so why does...

"Welcome (Y/N)-chan! Now you may seat next to your.... boyfriend...! Uhehehehe~"
I blush but walk towards the empty seat by Karma, I wave at both Nagisa-kun and Kanzaki-chan on my way there. I hear whispers surrounding me...

"Is she actually Karma's girlfriend? She's so cute!"

"She's from Class 3-A, how the hell did she drop down to this shithole?"

"How badly did she fail her academics, damn..."

"She is cute though... Her (H/L)(H/C) is super pretty."

I shake off the whispers about failure and walk faster to my seat.
Karma catches a glimpse of my face before I'm able to hide it. Worrying for me, he leans over and holds my hand.

He whispers to me, "Don't worry, I'll tell them off later for you. You don't need to worry. Just get used to the place, you're here with me so it'll be alright."

"Karma and (Y/N)."

We both look up and see that Korosensei looks worried, almost human...

"What's the matter? (Y/N), you look so down ever since you walked in, share your worries with us."

Huh... I've never had a teacher ask about my wellbeing... From even when I was still young, they only cared about maintaining my grades.

"(Y/N)?"

I wake up from zoning out, "I'm sorry for not answering right away, I've just been trying to realize what happpened... I've always been the top student, even beating Asano Gakushuu. The pressure has become too extreme, I guess..." I began tearing up, hiccups arise and I couldn't even look up at Korosensei or Karma.

"Hmm. I'm able to understand your frustration, but all your efforts have not gone to waste. Regardless of you transferring to Class 3-E, it does not mean you're worth any less than the kids on the main campus. I feel like it's much better if you relax for now, you worked very hard and well. You're still a top student who was transferred to our class, that does not diminish any glory you have made for yourself. Maybe it's time for you to just relax, have much fun as a teenager before you must grow up. You should not feel pressure at this age, but you're still a top student to me and most likely to Karma and other students. All your efforts have brought you to become the strong individual you're now and will be in the future."

My eyes started blurring once again, tears swelling up my eyes and now staining the dirtied floors of my new home...
I feel two arms wrap around me, knowing it's Karma... I just cry into his arms. And just cry, until all my built up tears are gone. I have never been comforted by a teacher before, in my 15 years of living I have never been seen or heard for other than my academics.

"Hey teach, could (Y/N)-chan and I stand outside real quick, she's a crybaby." Even saying that, he still holds me and pats my head.
"Alright Karma, but I better not hear any smoochie SMOOCHIES!"

I couldn't even care less to whatever nonsense they were talking about, I could only think of... Wow, a teacher actually comforted me? Does not think I'm just a tool for academics? Sees me as more? Am I in heaven?

Karma carries me and hides my face away from the class, and just holds me, bringing us outside of our class for me to find the warm comfort I've only ever needed in Karma.

"Ohehehe!~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 95 5
โ there goes that saying. opposites attract. โž - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...
159K 4.6K 19
- junior high school love story karma is just head over heels in love with you. (oc) lower caps intended โœ”๏ธ includes swearing โœ”๏ธ tw ; slight nsfw (j...
867K 17.6K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐’๐’๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„...
22.4K 728 25
Started: August 26, 2021 Published: September 1, 2021 Finished: November 26, 2021 Officially Completed: December 15, 2021 โ› ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ...