This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 59

209 7 30
By Isabella714170

Third Person POV

As the winter turned into spring the Quadri quidditch tournament was coming to an end. There was only 1 match left and that was between Slytherin and Ilvermony to decide who came first and second.

The scores revealed that in 7th place is Hufflepuff, 6th place is Beauxbatons, 5th place is Ravenclaw, 4th place is Gryffindor, 3rd place  is Durmstrang. Leaving both Slytherin and Ilvermony fighting for first.

The match was to start at 12 and seeing how both teams have played, the match should last for roughly 3 hours. All schools were in the stands, all supporting either team. Most of Hogwarts was supporting Slytherin for a change, with all of the durmstrang supporting them aswell.

The only people supporting Ilvermony was a couple of Hogwarts students, and beauxbatons but not all of beauxbatons were supporting them as a few of the girls were supporting Allison, not the boys, Allison. As she was an inspiration to them, the only girl on a team full of boys, when in the society they live in men are still deemed as superior to women, Allison was known as a inspiration to them girls.

All the players were waiting for their queue to be called out by none other then Zachary, who still compliments Allison whenever he could. Allison laughed at the compliments and thought they were nice and cute while Mattheo thought differently, very different.

The team of Ilvermony was announced, leaving Slytherin to be called. Everyone got into their places, well mounted their brooms, waiting to be called out.

"Now moving onto the next team, Slytherin. I may be biased but I do have my favourite team and it's gotta be Slytherin and only because of Allison, I mean have you guys seen her. She goes running every day at 6am around the quidditch pitch so if you guys want her schedule just ask me. But don't ask how I know, that's for me to know and you to find ou-" Zachary gets cut off by Mcgonagall.

"Zachery, do not finish that we will be discussing punishment for stalking another student. Anyway Students do not go to Zachery for Miss Evergreens schedule ad you will be facing a consequence. Now Zachery talk about the game" she says reprimanding him, the crowd starts to laugh including Allison while the rest of the Slytherin team don't find it as funny and look at her.

"What, you have to give him credit for watching me days on end to find out everything I do" she says simply to the team, her brother shakes his head "Allison he is littraly stalking you, that is illegal"

Allison into shrugs at this "I'm just saying Zachery deserves some credit, now let's beat Ilvermony" she says simply changing the topic. Everyone just chooses to ignore the first part that she says and focuses on beating Ilvermony.

"So now that I have detention with Mcgonagall for the next 2 weeks let's get back to introducing the team, now as chasers we have Jake evergreen, Draco Malfoy and Jace Novak as Markus Flint is still in a coma from the bludger from his last game. Now moving onto beaters we have Mattheo Riddle who is one hunk of a man, if I was a girl I would take a piece of him... ok Mcgonagall but I'm speaking the truth, it keeps the game more realistic, plus he is hot. Ok so my 2 week's detention has gone up to 3 weeks for my "inappropriate comments" but anyway we also have Theodore Nott who is currently looking for a girlfriend so hit him up if your looking for a boyfriend." Zacherys microphone gets turned off for a couple minutes before being turned back on.

"Heh so my detention has gone up to a month but I was paid by Theodore to say that so yeah, anyway now we have the Keeper, Blaise Zabini who is one fit lad, so PANSY START DATING HIM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. And to finish we have Allison Evergreen who is the Seeker and is also a keeper, if you get what I mean. Anyway moving in before I get more detentions, madam hooch is walking into the pitch and describing how she wants a clean game, the usual stuff she always says. Honestly I think it's the only thing she knows how to... yeah I'm not finishing that as Mcgonagall is giving me daggers right now. Enjoy the game" Zachery says before turning off the microphone.

Within seconds the game starts, Allison staying up in the air not moving, just waiting for the small golden object to catch her attention. Ilvermonys seeker is Leo Miller, that's Allison's competition, all she had to do was keep an eye on him and see if he notices the snitch before she does.

This has been Allison's tactic all through the competition, she lost 1 game and that was against Ravenclaw, but that was due to the snitch. The snitch in all it's glory had flown in front of Allison and as she went to grab it one of the Beaters had attempted to knock Allison off of her broom but instead whacked the snitch all across the other side the pitch, exactly where cho Chang was. But apart from that game, Allison had caught every snitch.

About 1.5 hours into the game a break was called, all the Slytherin team rushed back into their room and started to scheme a new tactic. Allison knew what they were going to say to her 'make sure you keep your eyes on the snitch at all times' 'never let Leo get the snitch' 'make sure to catch the snitch' it's always the same.

So instead Allison went over to her bag and grabbed a chocolate bar and a bottle of water and stared to eat and drink it, they had 10 minutes before returning to the pitch so she wasn't worried. The boys were, every single one of them was stressing to the point it was getting on Allison's nerves that she had to speak up

"If you guys don't stop talking about the worse case scenario that we loose I will personally Avada Kedarvra myself, look we've come to the finals which is amazing saying how we beat every single team except Ravenclaw. Just do what you think needs to be done in order to win, Ilvermony won't be sticking to a game plan, they are playing according to how we are, if we play how they are they will be confused and won't know how to play. They have watched us all season and know how we play, if we go off plan the chances of us winning are really high" she says settling down her water bottle and staring at all of them.

Jace is the only one to speak "are you sure?" "look I was the captain off the Beauxbatons team and brought them to win every single competition they competed in, do you think we had a plan for every single game? No we didn't, I always told them to shadow the other team to confuse them and that costed us the win. We didn't have a tactic we trusted our instincts. So now that that is over and done with would anyone like some chocolate and water because you guys look dreadful right now" She says simply smiling at the boys who have no sugar in their system.

All the boys slowly walked over to her as she gave them each water and chocolate, for Jake he has honey comb chocolate as for some reason that was his favourite. Mattheo had chocolate mint, Jace had cookie crumble which in Allison's opinion is completely underrated. For Draco he has white chocolate to match his hair, Theodore had plain milk chocolate. Blaise has Dark chocolate with Almonds crushed up, a bit of a weird combination if you ask Allison. And for Allison her chocolate was plain and simple, Milk chocolate with white chocolate pieces.

By the time all of them are their chocolate the game was starting, all of them rushed back onto their brooms and onto the pitch. Within seconds the game starts again, the boys for once actually listening to Allison's advice were scoring much better then they had previously, Ilvermony were confused and trying to shadow Slytherin but little did they know that's what Slytherin were doing to them.

At the 3 hour mark the snitch had finally appeared, Allison started to slowly fly over to it to not cause Leo to fly straight towards the snitch and catch it. As she got to the snitch it started to fly away, so now she was on a chase, on a mission.

Allison flew all around the pitch going right up into the sky and close to the ground but the snitch was still not in her grasp, Leo somehow had not realised what was going on as he was watching the game, shaking his head as his teammates were still confused and not knowing how to approach Slytherin.

Leo stayed oblivious until her heard soemthing all of the Ilvermony team were fearing "AND ALLISON EVERGREEN HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH, SLYTHERIN WINS THE QUADRI QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT" by the time he comprehended what was said all of Slytherin was on the floor running to eachother while celebrating.

Allison runs straight towards her team, as she gets closer she sees Mattheo running towards her, as they meet Allison jumps and wraps her legs around Mattheo's hips before leaving in to kiss him. Mattheo luckily caught her, quickly moving his arms to wrap around her waist. The kiss was passionate, and sloppy, but that may be because of how sweaty they both were.

After what felt like eternity Mattheo let go of Allison as she slid down into his arms, the both of them run towards their team to where all of Hogwarts was cheering. For once their wasn't house rivalry, Hogwarts was at peace.

Among all the cheering all you could hear was Zachery on the microphone "I DONT HAVE DETENTION ANYMORE THANKYOU SLYTHERIN THANKYOU ALLISON WITHOUT YOU I WOULD BE IN DETENTION FOR THE NEXT MONTH AND PROBABLY UNTIL I LEAVE SCHOOL"

Allison looks up at where Zachery is and whips her wand out from her boots before placing it up to her neck "YOUR WELCOME ZACHERY" she says with her voice bouncing around the stands, he looks down at pitch in shock to see her smiling at him. To put it bluntly, Zachery nearly passed out, he had to go to the hospital wing until he woke up and when he did Allison had left him a note about how she loves his commentating and it's one of the best she has ever heard. That's caused Zachery to pass out again.

Later that evening Hogwarts held a ball, well it had been planned for weeks at this point but Allison forgot. She knew she had ball gowns in the Evergreen Manor but needed to get to them, so she literally abducted Mattheo and headed to Minnie's office.

Allison's POV

Have I just committed a crime, well in the muggle world quite possibly. I mean I wouldn't say it was an abduction, all I did was hide behind a wall in the dungeons and when I heard Mattheo I but a gag in his mouth and dragged him behind the wall with me.

I think it was funny to be honest, his arms were flailing around and he was trying to kick his legs but couldn't as I put a tangling spell around them. Mattheo on the other hand found it terrifying and apparently needs therapy, he is quite dramatic if you ask me.

Anyway, currently we are waiting in Minnie's office waiting for her to come back with some floo powder as she has somehow run out. I wonder how?

Mattheo is sitting on the chair contemplating his life decisions on meeting me, dating me, and now whatever we are. I ok the other hand am looking through Minnie's draws for some biscuits.

"Aha" I say pulling out a tin of shortbreads, Mattheo mumbles something incoherent "what did you say?" He looks at me "I don't know how Zachery can say them nice things about you when you are capable of doing something that traumatic"

I laugh before taking another bite of my biscuit, luckily Minnie comes back in and glares at me for finding the biscuits "they are normally out when we're in here" I say completely justifying the fact that I have ransacked her draws.

She doesn't say anything except for when she gives Mattheo the floo powder "remember the ball is at 10, so make sure that you are here for 8 or 9 as I'm going to be locking my door" Mattheo nods at her "Minnie, do you have a date to the ball?"

She looks at me utterly confused "what on earth do you mean by that Miss Evergreen?" I sigh " I mean, has someone like Dumbledore or Filtch whatever or whoever floats your boat I guess. But has someone asked you to the ball?"

A smirk appears on her face, she is soo getting laid by Dumbles later "in fact I have" Mattheo looks at her in disbelief "what?" "Mattheo I have been asked to the ball believe it or not" mattheo's afce still doesn't change. "Well Minnie times cracking on, I do believe it's best if me and Mattheo are on our way, we will see you later" i say smiling as I drag Mattheo into the fire place.

I grab the floo powder from mattheo's hand "Evergreen Manor" that's all that was said, all the words needed for me to be taken to hell.

Yes my parents aren't alive, they are six feet under. However the memories are here, the screams, the cries, the shouts, the giggles, the laughs, my life.

I look up at Mattheo who takes in the place, I don't think he's ever been here, or if he has it for sure wasn't with me probably with Jake during holidays when he wasn't in school. I start to walk away, out of the room we are in. The dining room.

I head into the hallway and walk up the stairs, heading straight towards my bedroom. The atmosphere in the whole house is different, it's calm, peaceful, eerie, scary, it's like something is going to happen to disturb this peace.

I don't even get to my door before it opens, yeah that's one thing I hate about this house. My door. It's creepy, hear me out. Anytime your near the door it opens, in the middle of the night it opens and shuts, it's just creepy.

I walk in and head to my wardrobe, so you know having rich dead parents can be good because I can still use my house and my wardrobe which has sooo much stuff. My room isn't big exactly but it is. It's about the same size as my dorm, except there's 4 doors inside of my room, 1 bathroom, 1 dress closet, 1 shoes closet and 1 library. It's a small library like it's only got 7 bookshelves from floor to ceiling and a little sofa with a mini table, i conjured the sofa and mini table as it makes reading comfortable.

I go to the dress closet which has all of my formal dresses that I've had to wear over the years to balls, for the sacred 28. I mean mother and Father didn't have that many over rich friends that would hold balls, they didn't talk to the Weasleys who are still considered blood traitors even though they are some of the best people I've ever met. They didn't talk to the Potters as again they are well were seen as blood traitors, I mean Harry is quite the opposite of a blood traitor in my opinion.

Actually you know what, what is a blood traitor? Cause I'm my opinion they are people who live their own lives without the fear of being disowned, what others think of them and doing what makes them happy. To me blood traitors are not cowards who run away from responsibility and help the muggle, they are brave people who have the courage to fight for what they believe in, something we all should have.

Anyway back to the dress picking.

I look through the millions of dresses I have, slowly casting out the colours I'm definitely not going to wear. So because I'm a basic girl, I've decided on wearing Emerald green, I mean it's my best colour plus I need to support Slytherin.

Apparently because it's a ball the whole Slytherin team has to bring a date and walk in with them, luckily for me Mattheo already asked me so I don't need to worry but Pansy still hasn't been asked out by Blaise which is making her scared that no one will ask her. However little does she know what Blaise has quite literally scared every boy and girl into not asking her to the ball just so he can take her.

By the time I've chosen my outfit Mattheo has made his way to my room, "Hello there princess" he says walking into the room, I turn around and smile at him. "So have you chosen what dress your going to wear?" I nod "are you going to show me?" I shake my head 'no' he laughs at this but doesn't push me.

"So we have a couple hours to spare, what do you want to do" I say smirking while walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He ask me with a smirk on his face "mhm" i say.

"PILLOW FIGHT" we say in sync both grabbing a pillow off of my bed and slapping each other with it.

————————————————————————

- 3093 words
A/N - Bloody Merlin I've been MIA for over 2 weeks, ok so I would say I have an excuse and I do.

So I had my Hospitality and Catering GCSE exam which I've been revising for so until the 12th I've been revising, and then for the past 4 days I've been writing this before I go to sleep as that's when I have the best ideas.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this and I'm gonna leave the dress and shoes that Allison has picked out underneath this.

Until next time

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 0 15
Celine, a 6th year student whose a Gryffindor at Hogwarts has a complicated past, but around Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy her present won't be tha...
33K 572 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...
87K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
497K 10K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...