Luffy x isakai Girl

By Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... More

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Rhythm
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Under the Covers
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
Shrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Designated Driver
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Rush
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Wait
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...

Aftermath

1.1K 49 47
By Kilava1231

   That night was quite the night. After my head hit the pillow, Zoro had a change of heart.

   He woke me back up, pulling me into his lap. I obliged, wrapping my legs around his waist. I grabbed him with both of my hands like he did me and kissed him like he should have kissed me in the first place. He grasped my hips, making me moan as he pulled my hips up against his dick. He forced my mouth open and shoved his tongue in, making me gasp. I pulled my shirt off.

    He grasped my hair and pulled my head back so he could nibble at my neck again. His hot breath turning me on even more. I grabbed him behind his neck and pulled him down on top of me. I kissed him as he worked to pull off my pants. Then his. I moaned his name as he entered me, making me feel so incredible.

   I sat up, groggy with a splitting headache. I tried to remember what when on last night when a shiver went up my spine.

    "Look who's finally awake. Rise n' shine, Misaki!" Zoro said cheerfully.

Fuck. A series of events flooded through my head from the night before. Was it a dream? Fuck, girl you better not have.

        As if to answer my question, Zoro grinned wide at me while laying back on the hammock.

      "Man, I must'a sparked something in ya last night. You kept saying my name in your sleep." That's fucking embarrassing.

    "What um... what happened last night?"

    "What? You don't remember? Well that hurts a little to be honest" Zoro mumbled, still grinning. "Guess that means I'm not memorable."

     I felt heat prick at my cheeks.

     "Either that or you had a naughty dream about me and you don't know what was real and what wasn't" he said. I felt my face light up and he grinned more, knowing he hit the nail on the head. You noticed how wet you were between your legs. "Why don't you tell me what you remember and then I'll tell you if it happened?" He teased. I threw my pillow at him and he caught it.

      "Don't be a creep, shithead, just tell me what happened already!" I snapped.

      "Ok ok, relax. We fooled around for maybe a minute and then i told you we were drunk and we went to bed. We never even really kissed"

      "So you didn't wake me back up." I stated, breathing a sigh of relief. Zoro raised an eyebrow.

     "Oh shit, so you did have a naughty dream about me." He sat up resting his head on his hand. "I'm interested." He teased.

     "We do NOT need to talk about this" I said, flushed redder than red.

      "Maybe not" he chuckled. "Just nice to know you can think about me that way, even if it was just drunk thoughts."

      "What the Hell is that supposed to mean? Are you looking for me to think about you like that?" I jumped up. Silence grew between us and I realized that was too serious a question. Zoro's smile turned to a frown. And he closed his good eye. This just got super awkward. "L-look, let's just chalk it up to us both being really drunk and move on. K?"

       "Yeah." He said shortly. I couldn't let this conversation end like this.

       "Hey, look at me" I said, striding over to him and cupping his face in my hands. He opened his eye and looked right at me. My resolve faltered a bit. "This isn't going to mess with anything, right??" I said, urgency laced in my voice.

      Zoro grinned, "we are still each other's number 2" he joked. Ouch. "We all know who number one is."

       "Food for me, booze for you." I said shortly. And with that, Zoro bellowed out a laugh.

      "Shit, you got me there."

I laughed too, dropping his face. He then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down into a hug. "I'm just glad you're alive, Misaki." I hugged him back.

     "I'm just glad I still have you."

      "You do." He said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 164 12
{ And A little bit of Sanji x Luffy and Law x Luffy} Luffy is a girl who wants to be queen of all of the pirates. She is on her way to the grand lin...
513K 17K 43
"Monkey D Luffy" you look into his rounded eyes, a smile so wide you couldnt ignore it even if you tried. "nice to meet ya", he says laughing with on...
115K 4.2K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
6.5K 290 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...