πŸ„β­οΈπŸ‘‘ "You're My Super Star...

By KristyB2024

~~~~~~~~~~~πŸ’–~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Struggling Brooklyn plumbers named Mario and Y/N gets transported through the Mush... More

❀️ Chapter 1 ❀️
πŸ„ Chapter 3 πŸ„
πŸ‘ Chapter 4 πŸ‘
πŸ”₯ Chapter 5 πŸ”₯
🍌 Chapter 6 🍌
🌈 Chapter 7 🌈
❄️ Chapter 8 ❄️
πŸ‘‘ Chapter 9 πŸ‘‘

⭐️ Chapter 2 ⭐️

5.7K 159 155
By KristyB2024

*this will be a very long one, I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun writing it! This has around 5,000 words, probably the most I've ever written before! Anyway, onto the story!*

🎵We're the Mario Siblings! And plumbing's our game!🎵

An ad pops up with a grainy 90's fliter. The background was a bright and gradient orange and yellow with colorful spinning patterns surrounding three figures who had there arms crossed over their chest as they looked towards the screen with confident smiles as the men and woman nodded their heads to the head. Their names were Mario, Luigi, and Y/n. 

Mario was the oldest out of the trio. He was wearing a long-sleeved red shirt with a red cap of his initial, bright blue denim overalls, white gloves, brown shoes with a curly mustache and blue eyes.

Y/n was the second oldest out of the trio. She was wearing a long-sleeved F/C shirt with a F/C cap of her initial with long/short and straight/curly hair that was in a small ponytail, Blue denim overall shorts, white gloves with F/C thigh high socks and flat brown boots with E/c eyes.

And last but not least, was Luigi. He was the youngest out of the trio. He was wearing a long-sleeved green shirt with a green cap of his initial, dark blue denim overalls, white gloves with dark brown shoes and a straight mustache and light blue eyes.

🎵We're not like the others who get all the fame!🎵

The trio were wearing sunglasses as Mario was driving through Brooklyn in a yellow van with their logo on the side and Luigi was in the passenger seat while Y/n was in the back seat peaking out from in between the brothers. They stopped in front of an apartment as the siblings swiftly took their sunglasses off as they smirked smugly at the screen.

🎵When your sink is in trouble, You can call us on the double!🎵

The screen the showed a sink was overflowing with water to the point the water was falling from the sink and onto the floor. A blonde haired woman in a blue dress was crouching on a stood to avoid the water as she was on her cellphone, waving her free arm with a panicked expression. The trio popped up in front of the screen with plungers in their hands with smiles on their faces, causing the woman's face to brighten up and she placed her hands over her chest oh relief and happiness.

🎵We're faster and we're winning, You'll be hooked on the Siblings!🎵

The screen then showed Luigi, who was using a plunger in the sink with a playful serious expression, the screen panned down to reveal Y/n holding a wrench twisting a bolt on the pipe underneath the sink with the same face Luigi made, but with a smirk.

Then it cuts away to Mario tapping on the pipe with a wrench to double check if there was any leak. Then it shows the sink to be as good as new as the siblings crossed their arms and bopped their heads to the beat of the music once again.

The group popped up in front of the screen again and they pushed their caps up as they looked at the camera with kind and friendly grins.

Mario: "It's-a me, a-Mario!"

Luigi: "And-a Luigi!"

Y/n: "And-a don't forget about-a me, Y/n!"

The screen then showed Luigi and Y/standing by the van with their backs against each other with their sunglasses on again while Mario was in front on them.

Mario: "Are you-a tired of a-paying too much for plumbing?"

Mario asked while shrugging playfully and then it showed the trio with shocked faces with their hands on their cheeks with agape mouths and wide eyes with money in the background as green dollar signs appeared by them.

The trio: "Mamma Mia!"

The three were laying on top on stools in order to appear they were flying with yellow capes tied around their necks with the background of Brooklyn.

Y/n: "That's a-why the Super Mario Siblings are here!"

Y/n gestured to her other before winking with a small encouraging smile. Then it showed a map of New York as Mario flicked a small replica of their van from Brooklyn towards Queens in the map. It obviously missed its target so Luigi had to jump in frame and fix it to land on Queens.

Mario: "To save Brooklyn.
Luigi: "And-a Queens.

Mario: "And-a your wallet!"

They slide on the screen with their yellow capes still on as they outstretched their arms at the background which was a wallets filled with money.

"Thank you, Super Mario Siblings! It seems like the only thing you haven't drained is my bank account..."

The women said as she made it super obvious that she was reading the teleprompter as she took we her eyes off the screen before shrugging and shaking her head a little as her face scrunched up in confusion.

Y/n: "Forget-a the expensive a-plumbing companies-a where you're just a face-a."

The trio were standing in front of the van again as Mario wrapped his arm around his sister and brother while Luigi wrapped his arm his sister's waist while Y/n placed her arms on both of her brother's shoulders.

Mario: "With-a Super Mario Siblings-a, You're family!"

🎵Hooked on the Siblings!🎵

It cuts to said siblings hugging each other while they were watching their commercial on the tv. After the commercial was finished, the separated form the hug as they laughed with joy from watching their ad.

Mario: "Wow! You guys were great!"

Mario exclaimed happily as he playfully smacked their caps down, causing the two to lift them back into place as they smiled at their older brother.

Y/n: "Yeah! You and Luigi were so awesome!"

Luigi: "I was great? Are you kidding me? You two were great!"

Luigi told them with excitement as he jabbed Mario's stomach before taking Y/n's cap of and ruffled her hair, causing her to laugh and playfully glare at him.

Mario: "I am so glad we spent our life saving on this commercial."

He said proudly as his face shined brightly with enthusiasm, which radiated to theirs siblings as they felt the same energy.

Y/n: "Ok well, I'm not too sure about that one, big bro."

Y/n rubbed her neck nervously as she looked down at her boots but Luigi pulled her to his side in comfort

Luigi: "Don't worry, Y/n! You have nothing to worry about, and you know why? Because that was not a commercial! That was cinema."

Luigi confidently told Y/n and Mario with a slightly smug voice as he waved his hands as he imagined how their commercial would look in a movie theater.

Y/n: "Uh, what about the accents, guys? Do you think it was too much?"

She asked them as she shrugged her shoulders as she started to doubt herself and began to think about how bad of a job she thought she did on the ad. Suddenly a small man with a red hat and red overalls with a blue shirt pulled away from his arcade game as he placed his hand on Luigi's shoulder as he shook him slightly to reassure the trio.

Giuseppe: "Too much? It's-a perfect! Wahoo!

He told them in a kind voice with a smile as he playfully jumped and cheered before he nodded his head. Luigi and Y/n watched the nice gesture as the smiled from his words.

Mario: "Okay, I'm gonna trust you."

Y/n: "That means a lot, thank you so much, sir!"

Giuseppe: No problem, Sweetheart!"

He patted her on the head softly before going back to playing the arcade game.

Spike: "Well well well, if it isn't Brooklyn's favorite failures, the Stupid Mario siblings."

They heard a rough and cocky voice call out to them, which caused them to look and glare at this direction. It was old boss, and current Rival, Spike. He looked over his shoulder with a smirk while holding up a slice of pizza before eating it while. He had on a blue and yellow uniform and hat, and he had a black and very bushy and slightly unkempt mustache and beard with sunglasses.

Luigi: "Aw, great. Spike's here.

Luigi said out loud in a sarcastic tone of voice as he and Y/n as rolled thier eyes at Spike's plangent rudeness and smug attitude while the trio walked up to spike to confront him.

Mario: "Hey Spike.

He said lowly before standing in front of Spike as he crossed his arms over his chest as he furrowed his eyebrows while glaring at his ex-boss with annoyance. Spike drunk his water before wiping his mouth with his arm.

Spike: "Yeah, "It's-a me!"."

He did a poor imitation of Mario's Italian accent before he bended forward and close towards their faces before he broke out in laughter, slamming his hand on the table he was sitting at. Mario just shook his head at his behavior while Y/n face palmed herself.

Y/n: "Oh god, please stop. That was terrible."

She sorted of mumbled under her breath as she wanted him to hear. Luckily Spike did as took of his sunglasses and wiped a tear from his eyes as he leaned his arm on the edge of the table, his gaze suddenly turning to Y/n.

Spike: "Whew, yeah. Tell me sweet cheeks, have you even gotten one call since you left me to start your dumb company?

Y/n's eye slightly twitched in anger. She scoffed in disbelief as she placed her hand on her hips as she gently pulled Mario away from Spike so she was in front of his face now.

Y/n: "First off, Do. Not. Call me that, and second Why does it matter to you-?"

She was about to sass him before Luigi came into the conversation with his green phone out in hand as he stood by his sister with his arm around her to calm her down.

Luigi: "As a matter of fact, Spike, we have!"

Mario: "Wow! Really?"

Mario asked with surprise, his eyes widened as his body perked up. Spike was also shocked as he stopped what he was doing, but he was amused so he leaned back and ate a topping from his pizza.

Luigi: "Uh, yeah. Our mom called, and she said: "Oh, you guys, that's the best commercial I've ever seen!"

Mario and Y/n's excited faces dropped when Luigi mentioned their mom as Mario looked away in embarrassment as Luigi excitedly bounced on the tip of his feet with a pure and proud smile on face.

Y/n: "Luigi, no..."

Y/n rubbed her forehead as she averted her eyes to look at the ground as her face grew out in slight humiliation.

Luigi: "And I said: "Thank you very much, mother. We're very proud of it!" So, boom!"

Luigi rested his arm on Mario's arm as he ranted with a proud tone in his voice as Mario had a deadpanned look on his face. Luigi then brought his sister and brother closer to him as their eyes widened from the sudden action while Luigi started at Spike in the eyes.

In an act to prove Spike wrong, He dropped his phone on the hard tile floor. His smug expression then turned into a look of realization as his eyes widened as they heard the sound of the screen from the phone cracking.

Luigi's face dropped while Mario pulled his cap over his eyes slightly with a frown. Spike chuckled at the pathetic attempt as he grabbed a napkin and wiped his sloppy face and beard before crumbling it into a ball.

Spike: "Good luck running a business with this idiot."

He then threw the napkin towards Luigi's direction, causing Luigi to flinch and yelp as he prepared for the impact. But it never came. Luckily, Mario caught the napkin in his hand as he glared at Spike for bullying his younger brother as his fist tightened around the dirty napkin.

Mario: "Say that again about my brother or try flirting with my sister again, and you're gonna regret it!"

He told him in a deep and threatening voice as he got in front of his taller siblings in a protective manner as he threw the napkin back at Spike. The ball successfully hit him in the face, causing him to slightly flinch from the unexpected impact.

Y/n: "And don't you ever come near my brothers again! My brothers will be more successful than you could ever dream of being!"

Y/n fearlessly stood by her older brother as she sent him a heated gaze while putting her hand on Mario's shoulder.

Spike: "Oh yeah, Hot stuff?"

Y/n growled as she was about to tell him off, but thankfully Mario already did that for her.

Mario: "Hey, You'll leave my sister alone if you know what's good for you!"

Spike has had enough as he stood up from his booth and he grabbed Mario by his overall straps and lifted him off the ground and to his face level. Y/n was about to race towards him, but Luigi pulled her towards him to protect her and stop her from doing something stupid and he knew she stood no chance again him.

Spike: "Get this through your tiny brain, Mario. You're a joke! And you always will be!"

He spoke in a condescending way as he glared a Mario and leaned closer to Mario's face with every second, causing Mario to lean back and away from him.

He finally dropped Mario and Y/n caught him on his back before his head had hit the floor. Luigi crouched beside Mario and Y/n and began to check if he got hurt before sparing Spike a fearful glance from his intimidating nature. Mario rolled his shoulders as he glared up at Spike. Spike chuckled and dusted his hands as he left money on the table. Before he left, He turned to face Y/n.

Spike: "You deserve better than those losers, Y/n. If you ever feel like coming back to me, you're always welcome."

She scoffed in disgust as she stared at him in rage for potentially harming her siblings.

Y/n: "You wish, Spike. I would rather be with my brothers than ever think about joining you."

She told him in annoyance as she has had enough of his attitude, and she just wanted him to leave her alone, thankfully he just rolled his eyes in a delusional and cocky manner.

Spike: "Whatever. Your loss, hot stuff."

He finally left the pizzeria. When he was gone, Mario got up from the floor as he readjusted his cap and aggressively dusted his clothes off while his glare never left Spike's figure. Luigi stood up with his hands on his temples in disbelief and fear of their siblings in danger.

Luigi: "Are you two insane?! He's three time your size, Mario! and he five times your size, Y/n!"

He softly scolded them with a worried look on his face as he grabbed Y/n face in his gloved hands as double checked if she got hurt before doing the same thing to Mario. Mario pulled away from Luigi as Mario softly grabbed Luigi's hand as he slightly rolled his eyes.

Mario: "Luigi, Come on. You know, you can't be scared all of the time."

Mario told his timidly brother softly but firmly as he fixed his overall straps while Y/n wrapped her arm around Luigi's shoulder.

Y/n: "He has a point you know, Luigi? We won't always be there to protect you, and you'll have to stand up for yourself."

Y/n said gently as Luigi looked at her. He glanced down at the floor as he took a moment to let her words sink in before smiling softly at her as he nodded his head in agreement.

Luigi: "I guess you're guys are right, but still! You'd be surprised!"

He playfully smirked at her hoping to lift her spirits even for a little bit. Thankfully it worked as she chuckled and ruffled his head, causing him to laugh alongside her. Mario witnessed the moment between his younger siblings. He smiled softly as his glare fell and it was a replaced with a gentle look. He really loved his siblings, and he would do anything to protect them, and he wouldn't know what to do without them. Suddenly Luigi's phone started to ring, causing them all to pause and look down at his cellphone. Luigi picked his phone up and showed Mario and Y/n that is was a unknown number. He answered it and placed the phone by his ear.

Luigi: "Hello, Super Mario Siblings. Uh-huh?"

His face got bright as gave his siblings a thumbs up as he listened to the voice from the phone call.

Luigi: "A drip in your faucet?"

Mario and Y/n silently cheered and celebrated while they hugged each other tightly.

Luigi: "That's great!"

Luigi said enthusiastically as he looked at Mario and Y/n in happiness. Mario and Y/n stopped what they were doing from hearing Luigi say that, their eyes widened as they shook their hands and waved their hands, signaling Luigi to take it back and not say that. Luigi got the memo and immediately took back his words.

Luigi: " I mean, that it's great you called us because we can be there and we can fix it right away. Okay."

He hung up the phone call before facing his sibling as his body shook from over flowing happiness. He shook Mario and Y/n by their shoulders before he brought them to his sides to embrace them.

Luigi: "Y/n, Mario! We got one! The Super Mario Siblings are in business!!"

The trio hopped and jumped in place as they got into a group hug as they celebrated with large smiles on their faces.

Mario: "Whoo-hoo!"

Y/n: "Yes! Let's go, you guys!"

They eagerly ran out of the pizzeria and the group raced to get inside the van. After Y/n got inside, Luigi closed the door as Mario put his keys into the car key. The engine revs as he slammed his foot on the gas. Only for it to smoke out in the back and move slightly before the vehicle stopped completely. Luigi nervously played with his hands. Y/n rubbed his knuckles to ease his nerves as Mario twisted his keys repeatedly to see if it would work.

Luigi: "Oh, no. We're gonna be late!"

Y/n: "Oh no we're not!"

Mario nodded at her statement as he gave Luigi the Plumbing kit and placed it in his arms.

Mario: "she's right! Come on, let's go!"

He immediately got out of the van and ran out with Y/n following along and Luigi trailing behind both of them with the tool kit around his arm.

Luigi: "Hey! Wait up!"

Mario: "This way!"

Mario and Y/n jumped over the garage pin as Luigi turned the corner. He wasn't looking where he was going as he bumped into the pin, causing a cat to jump out. The cat hissed before it lunged towards Luigi's face, causing him to scream and try to pull the cat off his face.

Y/n: "Come on, Lu! Step on it, little bro!"

She slightly stopped and waited for him while Mario jumped through someone's car window and rolled onto the ground to continue running again. Luigi was still in a struggle with a cat, causing him to bump into a lady as she dropped her groceries onto the ground. She gasped as she put her hands on her hips while the woman looks at him with a glare.

"Excuse you!"

Y/n helped her brother out by taking the grocery bag and took the cat off his face and placed some of the fruit and the cat in the bag. The store owner came outside the a wooden crate of fruit as Luigi placed the cat on top of his crate before running off with Y/n.

Luigi: "Here you go!"

He said while the man looked at the cat and Luigi's direction quizzically. Mario ran and turned the corner but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that the road was closed off because of construction. Luigi and Y/n finally managed to catch up with him as Luigi hunched over with his hands on his knees as he panted in exhaustion.  Y/n walked up to him and rubbed his back while looking over at Mario.

Y/n: "How are we gonna get through that, bro?"

He closed his eyes and he took a deep breath before he faced forward with determination as he raced forward. Y/n automatically ran after him, causing Luigi to look up at them and groan and put his hands in the hand, he was not ready to run again, especially since he wasn't able to catch his breath in this heat.

Luigi: "Aw you guys! What are you doin'?"

Mario jumped over the wire fence and opened the fence door for his sister and brother. Mario hopped into a guys work space, propelling him forward to grab a latter for Luigi and Y/n to climb on.

"Hey! Get off of there!"

Mario landed on a platform and jumped off and ran forward as Luigi and Y/n climbed the latter. Y/n jumped over a small gap in the middle of the construction and saw a wooden plank leaning against the gate. She threw it down for Luigi to walk across.

"You can't be in-!"

A worker was carrying a cart of bricks was walking towards their direction before Luigi accident ran into him, causing than man the scream and fall the the hole beside them.

"WHOA!"

Luigi: "My bad!"

Mario jumped onto a red steel beam and he and Y/n swung from a chain to avoid the workers.

"Move it up!"

Luigi: "I'm sorry!"

Luigi ran after them but he accidentally stepped into cement, the worker man looking at him in annoyance.

"We're working here!"

Luigi: "So sorry!"

Mario and Y/n ran up a flight of metal steps as they leaped over the steps to grab a hold of a pole next to a castle shaped restaurant as they slid down it. The two jumped off the pole as Mario continued to run while Y/n opened that fence door for Luigi.

Mario: "Come on, Luigi! Pump those legs!"

She slowed down for him as Luigi close the door back as he stopped to catch his breath again as he grabbed onto his sister's hand tightly as he leaned against her and used her body for support.

Luigi: "I'm trying! I'm trying...I got bad knees..."

He said breathlessly as his chest was heaving up and down. Y/n looked down at him at sympathy as she fanned him with her hands as they linked arms as they slowly followed after Mario.

The trio finally arrived at their destination as they looked up and saw a tall white, fancy apartment with extra floors with big windows, causing the three to gaze in awe and how extravagant the place looked.

Y/n: "Oh wow!"

She exclaimed in wonder as he eyes widened with sparkles with a small smile.

Luigi: "We have hit the big time!"

Luigi raised his fist up as the trio did a group fist up as Mario chuckled happily as they made their way to the apartment. They entered inside and it was even bigger and more elaborate in the inside. There were beautiful paintings with gorgeous lamps and plants everywhere. They all were walking up a flight of stairs made through glass. Mario held onto Y/n's hand in fear that she would fall since there was no railing.

"The drip is right upstairs at the end of the hall."

The woman was in front of them as her husband was behind her. He looked over his shoulder to glance at the siblings nervously.

"Can you fix it?"

Mario nodded his head and gave him a reassuring smile with a wave of his hand.

Mario: "Very confident, sir!"

"You'll be careful about making a mess?"

They all made it to the top of second floor as Y/n hummed while Mario looked around the house in astonishment.

Y/n: "Ma'am, I can reassure you, We don't make messes....most of the time..."

Luigi: "Exactly! We fix 'em!"

Luigi said in a laid back tone as he readjusted the strap to the tool kit as he laughed to himself. He looked forward an suddenly looked forward and froze in fear as his eyes widened.

It was a golden retriever with golden fur with a brown collar around his neck. He had a bone in his mouth as the dog panted happily as his owner approached him and began to hug him.

"That's Francis!"

She took the bone out of his mouth as she threw in beside her. She rubbed the dog's fur as Francis licked her face as the woman smiled.

"He likes you!"

Luigi stayed alert as he never took his eyes off the canine. He wasn't paying attention to what he was doing as he accidentally stepped in the dog's bone, causing it to break into two pieces. The dog looked away from the woman and whimpered at the sight of his treat being crushed. Francis's eyes widened as he slowly looked up at Luigi and he growled at him.

Luigi: "Hey...."

Luigi said to the dog nervously as Francis glared at him while Luigi backs away from him slowly while the woman continued to shower her dog with love.

"Mama, Mama, mama love ya, baby!"

She snuggled her face against his as Francis licked her while not ripping his narrowed gaze away from Luigi. He flinched from Francis's heated glare as he shook in fear before Mario chuckled and pulled his brother by the arm into the bathroom.

Mario looked at sink closely as a single drop of water leaked from the faucet. Luigi looked under the sink before a small stream of water bursted onto his face, causing him to flinch from the cold water before looking annoyed from his face being wet now. Mario held his hand out towards Y/n and waved his fingers for her to hand him something.

Mario: "Wrench?"

Y/n nodded her head as she looked dug inside the tool kit and she found a wrench. She handed it to him as Mario took it in his hands and playfully spun the tool in his hand. He used a wrench and a steel pipe wrench to twist the nuts connected to the pipe in opposite directions firmly. He then tapped the pipe with his wrench as he nodded his head in approval. He smacked his lips and turned towards his siblings as they watched him with a smile.

Mario: "Mm-Hmm. And a first job complete!"

He tossed the tools back into the kit as the trio then did their secret handshake.

The trio: "Hey!"

Luigi picked up the tool kit and made there way to walk out of the bathroom but Luigi yelped when he saw Francis sitting in front of them. He was blocking the door way as he held the broken bone pieces in his mouth as he glared at the trio.

Luigi: "Francis is here..."

Luigi squealed out in fear as Francis spit the bone out as the two broken pieces slid across the slippery floor in front of them. The dog growled as he stood up as he used on of his back legs to slam the door shut behind him.

Luigi: "Hey there, pal...."

Mario got super protective as he in front of his brother and sister with his arm out as he shielded them from the dog's fury while the trio back away slowly.

Suddenly the dog barked aggressively as he jumped towards them. They screamed as they dodged his attack, Mario fell into the shower as Y/n was being protected by Luigi holding out a toilet brush towards the dog for defense as Francis slowly stalked towards the two while he bared his sharp teeth as he growled even louder. All this chaos caused the pipe from the sink to break and fall.

Luigi: "Mario! Do something!!"

Mario heard his cries and shot up at the sight of his siblings in harm's way as he looked around him to find something to distract the dog. He took a orange bottle of soap and threw it at the dog. The bottle softly landed on top of Francis's head, causing him to turn his head sharply before he raced towards Mario. He lunged and was about to bite him before Mario moved of of the way. Francis tried to bite Mario again but once again, Mario dodged out of the way and pushed the dog away from him with his foot. This only angered Francis more as he attempted to attack him, but Mario placed his hand on his head and used that and the shower wall to make him leap into the air backwards.

Mario: "Mamma Mia!"

Mario clumsy landed on his feet while using the broken sink to steady him. He thought fast closed the shower door as quickly as he could before Francis could escape.  He backed away from the dog in fear as Francis placed his front paw on the glasses. He growled with rage and he pounded his paws on the glass door again, causing Mario to flinch again. Francis breathed heavily as Mario sighed in relief as his plan worked.

Mario: "Whew..."

His body relaxed for a second before He felt someone pat him gently on the shoulder.

Y/n: "Uh...Mario?"

Luigi pointed the toilet brush at the broken sink. The golden sink started to shake before a huge stream of water bursted out. The glass tiles cracked as the pipes underneath them broken open as water flooded out. A huge spurt of water flew out from the ground as it caused a tile to float on top of the water.

Mario yelps in shock and steps on the tile to put it back into place. The same thing happened again to another tile and he used his other unoccupied foot to stomp on the tile. Luigi looked Mario worriedly before he felt something wet on his belly. Another water spurt bursted out from the ground and the water got onto Luigi's clothes. He yelped while Y/n stomped on the tile. Suddenly the bathroom mirror started to move and then the water bursted causing the mirror to separate from the wall as the mirror flew towards them. Luigi caught it in his hand while grunting as he and Y/n worked together and pushed the mirror back into the wall, struggling slightly from the water pressure.

Suddenly the toilet's tank started to float from the over flowing water as Mario perked up before throwing his hands on top of the toilet tanks and held it place. He turned his head when he heard the showers head began to shake violently. Then the shower head fell off of the wall as the shower began to fill with water. Francis saw that his paws were getting wet from the water as he lifted his head and gave the trio a evil snarl. He licked his lips as the dog slowly began to float in the water. Luigi yelps and looks back at Mario while holding the mirror in place still.

Luigi: "That hellhound is gonna escape!"

Mario stretched his foot out and got the pipe foot and slid it towards him as he glanced at the toilet with determination.

Mario: "No, he won't."

After twisting the bolt cap a few times, he flushed the toilet and thankfully all of the water from the shower drained. Mario wiped his nose and sat on the toilet seat in relief.

Luigi: "Hey, uh, Mario?"

Luigi gestured to the shower with his head, causing Mario to looks over and he saw that somehow, Francis was gone. They heard the sound of water dripping and looked above the shower doors and saw that Francis had successfully made it to the top. He pulled his lower body up and he smirked at them, preparing himself to utter rip them to shreds.

Y/n: "Uh, who's a good puppy?"

The trio took several steps back away from the dog in fear and Francis glared at them as he licked his lips even more.

Mario: "Who's a good boy?"

Luigi held the mirror in front of him and his siblings as his body was trembling in fear as he started at the beast with wide eyes. Francis bared his big and deadly even more before he jumped towards them. The siblings hugged each other and screamed before they duck down at the last second, causing Francis to miss his target and unfortunately hit the window as he fell out of the apartment. The trio looked at each with shocked eyes.

Before Francis hit the ground, Mario grabbed a hold of him using a plunger. Francis was shaking at the near death experience as he look up at Mario in shock. Luigi kept a strong hold onto Mario's legs and Y/n grunted and closed her eyes shut. She took a few deep breaths as she held onto Luigi's waist and used what was left of her strength pulled the three back into bathroom, causing them all the tumble back on the bathroom floor.

The couple then made their way back into the bathroom as they opened the door and look inside. The husband's face dropped in horror and the wife gasped in astonishment for the horrible mess that was her bathroom and witnessing Mario pulling Francis out of the toilet . Luigi and Y/n were trying to fix the sink, but they heard the door open and quickly turned around and used their bodies to hide the destruction with their hands behind their backs.

Mario looked at Francis and looked back at the couple as the gave them an innocent smile while Francis let out a scared and quiet bark.

Mario: "Found the problem!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.2K 38
Luigi and Mario were simply going to do a simple job: set up a factory's plumbing system, get paid, and go home. What happened next was unimaginable...
19.9K 596 21
Like all the other times, I'm gonna warn you all. I am very dyslexic so words our bound to be messy or misplaced. So I'm sorry I'm advance!! Updates...
6K 309 31
bowser tries his best as a father. He may not be the "hero" in his story, but to his kids, he's the "hero," so when his kids go missing its his job t...
142K 4K 17
A plumber named Mario travels through an underground labyrinth with his brother, Luigi and his sister, Y/N, but he and Y/N ended up being separated f...