Elysium

By RHsNovels

This fanfic is about a young boy that died due to power struggles between the major powers of the world and g... More

Prologue
Elysium: Lucky Or Unlucky?
Elysium: New Mission..? Strange
Elysium: Hunger Has Been Quenched
Elysium: Date(?)
Elysium: Gaming? It's Not Cheating I Swear
Elysium: The First Eruption
Elysium: Questions And More Questions
Elysium: Specials [Fu Hua]
Elysium: Mysterious MOTH and System Update
Elysium: Preparations
Elysium: Conflict Along With An Accidental Salvation
Elysium: Miss RagingStorm's Important Mission
Elysium: Update Finished And Gacha Unlocked
Elysium: Another Legendary Drop? No.. What The Heck Is This!?
Elysium: Accidentally Trolled The System... Got A Sister-in-law By Accident Too
Elysium: Captured By The Snake
Elysium: Negotiations And Strange Disturbances
Elysium: Poisonous Prick And A Weird Item
Elysium: Unknown World.. Maybe A Dungeon?
Elysium: Aren't You A Freaking Immortal!?
Elysium: Dangers Lurking Everywhere
Elysium: With Great Risk Comes Great Opportunities
Elysium: Isn't This A Tad Bit Too Much, Bro?
Elysium: Out Of The Tiger's Den And Into The Wolf's Den
Elysium: The Actual F*ck? Undead General!?
Elysium: Calm Down Hua, Your Ability Is Great
Elysium: From One Battle To The Next
Elysium: MANTIS VS Evil Ghosts
Elysium: Extra [System] Reincarnated As The Salvation System In Honkai Impact!?
Elysium: Aftermath
Elysium: Astonishing Rewards And More Freaking QUESTIONS
Elysium: Banner Of Nihility
Elysium: Mysterious Shadow And New Mythic Quest
Elysium: Fu Hua(maybe A Bit 18+)
Elysium: System Updating.. Come On You Two, Quiet Down!!
Elysium: System Where The F*ck Were You?
Elysium: Traveller's Proof
Elysium: Second System Update
Elysium: Encounter With The Strongest Of This World
Elysium: Ao Tuo.. And Is That You, Yae!?
Elysium: Ao Tuo's Plans
Elysium: Salvation Of A World
Elysium: The Cocoon's Retaliation
Elysium: Home Sweet Home

Elysium: Wait There's More Than 3 Eruptions?

818 35 6
By RHsNovels

Juviel's Residence.

One girl and one dude were staring at each other in silence. The girl had an expression of relief whilst the dude's expression remained indifferent. Inwardly he was panicking as a screen with dark red letters popped infront of his eyes.

[Warning! Warning! The existence of Fu Hua(Phoenix) has defied the Space-Time Laws!

She is Fu Hua from a future where you did not exist!

Two individuals with the same soul can exist at the same time, but not from different timelines.

Space-Time Laws are about to erase one Hua!

Quick! Touch the Hua infront of you, I'll explain why later!]

Juviel was speechless, bro, you are thinking too highly of me. My instincts are telling me that she can one shot kill that Herrscher from before!

Still, his girl's life was on the line, so the gears in his head started spinning quickly and he thought of a solution. He smiled and raised his hand towards Fu Hua,

"Nice to meet you, it seems I will be requiring your help in fighting the Honkai."

Fu Hua nodded, that was no problem indeed. She also reached out her hand and grasped his, it was a handshake to signify that she agreed.

However, very quickly her expression changed. She felt some sort of energy enter her body through her hand and very quickly weakened her. After a few seconds of her peak prowess, only 1/80th remained.

That wasn't the most alarming part, the most weird part for her was that she felt this energy circle around her soul and everything she did was as if a stone was thrown into a bottomless ocean, her full on effort did nothing to stop the energy.

A shiver went down her spine as she felt the energy enter her soul. She could only watch helplessly as the energy did whatever it wanted. A second later, she felt a link form between her and Juviel. It was a spiritual connection and she immediately knew if he were to die, she would die too.

Her expression became bitter, betrayed once again.. After her experience with Kiana, she thought people were better and that she was just unlucky, but unfortunately it wasn't like that.

[You have successfully lost 300 Favorability Points for disappointing Fu Hua(Phoenix)]

Juviel sighed and decided to look at the other screen infront of him that stopped flashing in red.

[Situation has stabilised. Soul Link has been established.

You have gained S Rank Valkyrie Fu Hua(Phoenix).

In accordance with her Trust Percentage, you can use her abilities and skills. You must NOT use Abscond on her, as it WILL remove the thin layer of protection that I provided for her.

Her current Abilities and Skills are as shown below:

1. Fenghuan Down(Unique SSS+): It was an item until my interference, which turned it into an Ability.
Phoenix's Sigh(SS): Creates unending dreams and illusions. Supercharge the brain and any messages it will send to the body. Any target of the mental manipulation may notice ember feathers in their memories.

Esper(SS+): Using her Phoenix's Sigh ability, she can pick a target and communicate directly with their thoughts and send visions. Through manipulation of the brain's electrical signals, it can link together multiple consciousnesses for communication, and record/destroy memories.

Phoenix Dust(SSS): Before imminent death, Fu hua will manipulate her own Soul and channel all of her energy into healing and protection.

2. MANTIS[Garuda+](SSS+): The MANTIS project, otherwise known as Project Soldier, aimed to give humanity a better chance versus the Honkai. The name stands for Massively Augmented Neo-Tech Integrated Soldiers, it entails a human given strength through modified Honkai genes called Meta-Morph ICHOR (Intra-Chromosomal Honkai Gene Repeats).

Originally this gene existed only as a support to enhance Fu Hua's lifespan, however after being modified by the Salvation System, there are additional effects.

The User of these genes would have his/her elements, types of ki, other elemental forms merge into one singular form and be added into all of the User's attacks.

Active Honkai Reaction Mode(SSS): The final form of the MANTISes that can be manually activated. It fully turns them into the Honkai Beast their genes came from. All MANTISes have the natural instinct to activate it and have to be actively suppressing it.

As it cannot be controlled by Fu Hua it is at SSS.

Physical Immortality(SS): Incomplete Immortality that only allows for eternal youth and life, the safety of the Soul is not guaranteed.

Passive Extreme Regeneration(S+): Through the genes of the Honkai Beast Garuda, it is possible and has been, to regenerate a lost limb, punctured heart and exploded brain.

High Agility(S): Ability to move quickly and easily.

Extreme Stamina(SS): Stamina lost will be recovered within seconds. Oftentimes the stamina lost would not be enough to overcome the recovery speed. Even if Fu Hua fought for 3 months nonstop, she can continue fighting for another thousand years or even eternity as long as her Soul does not fatigue.

3. Edge Of Taixuan[SWARA](SSS+): The SWARA acts as a Discipline that orders Fu Hua to adapt to Honkai and become stronger.
Passive Adaptation[H](SS): It adapts the body to control Honkai around the user, without the user needing to do anything. However it is strictly limited to Honkai.

Honkai Immunity(SS+): Through countless millenia of adaptation, she has gained complete immunity towards Honkai Radiation.

Taixuan Eminence(SSS+): Causality Type Ability that brings forth an unstoppable blade made of Honkai energy, its attack able to simply sever everything in its path.

Cannot be evaded.

Through this Link she is considered as you, so she has been allowed to exist, unless she were to make contact with herself from this time.]

Seeing this ridiculous list, he was almost blinded, and felt dizzy for the umpteenth time that day! Holy sht, she had 2 SSS+ Rank Abilities, 1 SSS Rank Ability, within those SSS rank and SSS+ abilities were 1 more SSS+ Ability, 2 more SSS abilities, 2 SS+ abilities, 4 SS abilities, 1 S+ abilities and 1 S ability!! This! This wasn't his Hua! She wasn't this monstrous!

He hadn't internalised the fact this wasn't his Hua. So he continued to shake his head and glanced towards Fu Hua(Phoenix) and saw that she was looking at him with disappointment.

He understood why as well, quite visibly he had deceived her. He knew he had to clear up the misunderstanding, even though she wasn't his Fu Hua, he felt a sting in his heart to see her looking at him like that. As if a knife had been stabbed deep into it.

"Sigh, there's a misunderstanding, Hua. I did this to save you."

Hearing that, she was surprised as she could sense his sincerity. It would have been difficult to believe that a normal human could save her before he had tricked her, but now she knew he had the qualifications to say so.

"What do you mean?"

Still, it would be difficult to convince her after what he had done. That energy made her feel completely helpless, and she also knew it made her a slave to this man. It was always the handsome bastards wasn't it!

He was unaware of her thoughts, but he decided to tell her the truth, she was bound to him anyways..

Unfortunately, he heard footsteps approaching the door to his room and his expression changed immediately. Those footsteps, he recognised them, Hua!

Hm.. This would make it easier for me to explain things..

"I'll explain later, hide in that closet for now!"

He pointed towards a big closet, it looked like it could fit 6 people in so it wouldn't be a big deal to hide one person in.

She was confused, but her body obeyed his command and she quickly hid in the closet with unwilling thoughts. Sigh, I seriously havs become his slave..

Her thoughts were interrupted by 3 knocks to Juviel's door, followed by a voice she was extremely familiar with, but it wasn't this cheerful was it?

"Juviel~, can I come in~? Let's go buy some groceries! I want to cook something for you~, I saw it on the Internet, I think you would like it!"

Juviel smiled upon hearing the voice of his beloved Hua and opened the door. He welcomed her in and gestured to her to sit down not too far from the closet.

Meanwhile inside of the closet, Fu Hua was shocked speechless. Even with her mentality forged through millennia of perseverance, her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets! She could feel that whatever she was seeing wasn't a clone, but rather her! Despite forgetting many things due to the passage of time, she vividly remembered how she was during her younger years, this was exactly it!

Isn't that me!?

Knowing that the Hua inside the closet was going through yet another storm, he decided to send out his Hua for now.

"Alright Hua~, we'll go in the evening."

After saying that, he pulled her in for a hug. His Hua was still shy, but she loved hugs from him the most, so she embraced him happily.

Fu Hua was shocked, hey! What are you doing!? You aren't supposed to be hugging him back with such joy!

Even though she wasn't certain who this other girl was, she looked exactly like her, so how could she not feel embarrassed to see herself hugging someone so happily, especially of the opposite gender..

He did that to rile her up to begin with, and he could faintly sense that Fu Hua was embarrassed and angry right now. Of course, he enjoyed the hugs too, he caressed her head and released her.

Hua understood and looked on with reluctance, she wanted more! But she was too shy to ask for more so she quickly ran away like a frightened chick.

After she left, he gently closed the door and glanced towards the closet.

"You can come out now."

"System, she is forced to follow all my words, right? Disable that function."

The System was startled, but was more than happy to follow along. Afterall, it meant that Juviel had better morals.

Fu Hua was unaware of what he did, of course. But she still came out and looked at him with eyes filled with questions. He chuckled and sat down before dropping a knowledge bomb on her.

"You are in the past, Fu Hua. That was why I couldn't let you meet your past self, otherwise one would be erased by the Laws of Space-Time."

Never in her wildest imagination had she thought of that scenario. So momentarily, her head went blank. But still, she quickly recovered her composure and looked conflicted, in case he wasn't lying, she was indeed saved.

But it did not change the fact that Juviel did not exist in the past. So where did he come from?

A screen popped up in front of Juviel's eyes.

[You have successfully gained +600 Favorability Points for appeasing Fu Hua(Phoenix)]

Phew. That's good..

"Fine then.. This should be before the 3rd Eruption, correct?"

It seemed that Fu Hua had accepted reality and felt a bit excited. Maybe she could save her friends and family this time? Perhaps even Elysia too..

Hearing her question, Juviel was a bit intrigued. The 3rd? This Hua came from the future afterall, maybe I can collect information about Honkai from her.

"It has only been 3 months since the First Eruption."

Fu Hua nodded her head without feeling too surprised, but than came the next question. She asked with her eyes narrowed.

"Who are you? You did not exist in this era."

Juviel thought for a bit, my existence is not tolerated by the Laws of Space-Time too, perhaps. He thought he was hiding from just the Honkai God, but it turns out he had to hide from Space-Time itself too.

"Who am I? I am Juviel Zraks, as for how I got here.. Some sort of being sent here to find some girl called Elysia, saying she can save me."

Out of everything she had expected, that was not included. She wasn't expecting him to say that name, it seemed he didn't know Elysia's identity either.

"Elysia.. You are finding her.. Very well. I will help you."

She wanted to try and save Elysia! Although the sacrifice was necessary and she couldn't think of another solution, perhaps this mysterious man had one..

Juviel nodded in satisfaction and told her to fill him on the upcoming Eruptions, but right before she told him without holding anything back, a screen popped up in front of his eyes.

[This information is illegal, thus, 14,000 Salvation Points will be consumed per minute in addition to the previous cost until the conversation is over.]

His mouth twitched, but he knew the Salvation System was hiding both him and her existence, so he couldn't complain either. His attention shifted back to the conversation with Fu Hua and his expression turned more and more grim as she went on.

Sh*t. There's more than 3 Eruptions?

...
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1K 41
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...
21K 467 21
In a world filled with tons of dangers, Valkyries were the heroes that human kind needed to survive. Honkai's is the greatest energy source, but also...
24.4K 1.1K 11
❝ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊...
284K 7.3K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...