Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

By LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... More

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2

546 23 16
By LonelyWriter821

Author's POV

"His father", the boss said.

"His father...you mean Mr Korn Theeranpanyakul?", the man asked. The boss nodded.

"But why?", he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because of some internal matters", the boss said. "These rich families fight with each other for money and power."

The man nodded.

"How long has he been knocked out?", the boss asked.

"Boss, we brought him here about an hour ago. He hasn't regained consciousness since then", the man replied.

The boss frowned. "Splash some water in his face."

"Khab", the man replied and went outside the room to bring a bucket of water.

The boss's impatience was evident as he waited for his subordinate to bring the water. He tapped his fingers on the desk, feeling frustrated and fear.

Because no one wants to be in the same room where someone powerful is knocked out and potentially dangerous.

Just as these thoughts were running through his mind, he noticed that the room suddenly became eerily silent.

AS he looked in the direction where Kim had been tied to a chair, he saw that he was no longer there.

The boss panicked as he realized that Kim is awake now and was nowhere to be found.

But he knew one thing, Kim isn't the one who just runs away from dangerous situations. He is among those who face danger head-on and fight their way out.

His heart raced as he loaded his gun. He looked around the place for any signs of Kim's presence, his finger trembling on the trigger.

He knew that finding Kim quickly was crucial to his own survival. He searched everywhere but there was no trace of Kim.

Frustrated and full of fear, the boss cursed under his breath.

As he was standing in the middle of the room, trying to figure out what to do next, he felt hot a breath on the back of his neck.

He then felt a cold shiver running down his spine as a voice whispered, "Looking for me?"

Next thing he knew a cold steel blade was pressed against his throat. Within seconds, the boss's lifeless body slumped on the floor.

Outside the room

"Baby, I will finish my work soon and visit you", the subordinate said on the phone as he carried a bucket full of water to the room.

He opened the door and entered the door.

"Yes, baby. We will go to that restaurant that you wanted to go", the man said he walked into the room, only to find his boss lying lifeless on the floor.

The man dropped the bucket of water in horror and shock.

"BOSS!", he shouted as he ran towards him.

"Baby?! Baby! What happened?", the women on the other end of the line cried out, her voice filled with panic and concern.

He knelt down beside his boss's lifeless body and said, "I...I...baby...my b...boss is dead"

"WHAT?!", the women screamed. "Baby! GET OUT OF THERE!"

The subordinate felt a rush of adrenaline as he realized the danger he was in.

Just as he was about to get up and make a run for it, Kim hit him with rod in his head, killing him instantly.

The man fell on the floor with a thud with blood oozing from his head.

"BABY! BABY! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU THERE?!", the women kept screaming into the phone, but there was no response from the other end.

Kim picked up the phone and said with a twisted smile, "I am sorry but your baby won't be able to answer your calls anymore."

"What?! What do you---", the women asked, but even before she could complete her sentence, Kim hung up the phone.

He then dialed a number in the phone. After ringing for a few seconds, a voice answered.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Vegas...It's me"

After 3 months

By now both Porchay and Macau had been trained in the art of surveillance and hand-to-hand combat. They were even trained on how to untie themselves from ropes and escape when captured.

Both of them excelled in every aspect of their training, demonstrating exceptional skill and determination.

Expect for Porchay, who still struggled with handling guns. During these months once hasn't been able to hit a target accurately. He always feared to touch the trigger, knowing the devastating consequences it could bring.

Porsche on the other hand was very skeptical about the so called "good decision" that Korn had taken for training Porchay for his own safety.

Because the training Porchay is receiving is same as the training that Porsche received when he first came to the Theeranpanyakul mansion as a novice. He had went through such intense training to become a bodyguard for the family.

However, Porsche couldn't shake the feeling that Porchay was being groomed for something much more sinister.

He decided to confront Korn without Kinn's knowledge. He went to Korn's office and knocked on the door.

Soon he was permitted to enter, and as he stepped inside the room, Korn looked up at him and smiled slightly and asked, "What brings you here, Porsche?"

Porsche looked at him with a determined expression and said, "Khun Korn, I want to ask what are you up to?"

Korn paused for a moment before answering, "I don't know what you're talking about, Porsche."

Porsche scoffed and replied, "Oh Khun you very well know what I'm talking about."

Korn said nothing but stared back at Porsche, his expression unreadable.

Porsche sternly continued, "I've been observing the training you've been giving Chay, and it's more than just self-defense. Chay is being prepared for something bigger, and I want to know what your intentions are."

Korn laughed softly and said, "Porsche, I have no such intentions. I just want to protect my family. That's all"

Porsche narrowed his eyes, not fully convinced by Korn's response. Korn continued.

"I think because of Chay's training, both of you aren't able to spent time with each. I suggest you both to go on a small vacation, away from all these just for a few days. What say?"

Porsche considered Korn's suggestion and thought that he is right in realizing that the strained relationship between him and his brother.

"Maybe...", Porsche said slowly.

Korn smiled and said, "Good. I will ask Chan to arrange everything for you both."

Porsche nodded and left Korn's office. On his way back he bumped into Porchay and greeted him playfully.

"Hey! Young man! What's up?"

"Hello brother. How are you?", Porchay in a formal way which shocked Porsche but he let it slide since he thought that he might be imagining things.

"Fine, what about you?", Porsche asked as he wrapped his hands around Porchay's shoulder in a casual manner.

"Good", Porchay replied.

"Ah Chay...I was thinking maybe we could take a short vaca---", Porsche started, but Porchay cut him off abruptly.

"Umm...hia I have to meet Khun Korn right now. We will talk later. Bye." Porsche watched as Porchay quickly walked away, leaving him with a feeling of unease and suspicion.

Porsche went to his and Kinn's room with a heavy heart, unsure of what was truly going on with his brother.

Kinn noticed it and asked, "Hey baby! What happened? Why that sudden shift in energy?"

"Kinn, I want to talk about something", Porsche said seriously. Kinn knew it was serious Porsche has called him by his name.

"Tell me baby. What's bothering you?", Kinn asked.

"It's about Porchay. He has been acting all weird.", Porsche said with a furrowed brow.

"Weird Like how?", Kinn asked.

"He is not that joyful anymore. His childish laughter and playfulness have disappeared. He seems distant, formal, and secretive. He is even addressing your father as 'Khun', he usually calls him uncle."

Kinn listened attentively, concern evident in his eyes. Porsche continued.

"Also all the training he has been receiving is same as the training given to the bodyguards. I feel Khun Korn is planning something."

"Baby.", Kinn said. "You are overthinking. Father will never do anything to harm us. He is doing all these to protect Chay."

Porsche looked at Kinn, not convinced by his reassurances. Kinn continued.

"Also, you also address my father as 'Khun', even though he has accepted you as his son-in-law."

"But---", Porsche was interrupted by Kinn who had put his finger on his lips.

"Trust me, baby. Everything will be fine.", Kinn said soothingly and then captured Porsche's lips with a gentle kiss, trying to reassure him.

Porsche smiled and nodded. He knew that he had to trust Kinn's words.

Kinn then picked up Porsche in bridal style and carried him towards the bed.

"Let me help you relax", Kinn said as he laid Porsche down on the bed.

"Pervert!", Porsche said with a playful smirk, surrendering himself to Kinn's loving embrace.

After a few days

Kinn, Porsche, Arm and Pol were standing near the pond. Tankhun had brought new fishes and was showing them off.

"Guys, meet Samantha and Samuel.", Tankhun said with a proud smile.

"Wow. They are beautiful Khun Nu", Arm said.

"Of course they will be, after all who owns them", Tankhun said as he did a dramatic pause.

Kinn rolled his eyes while Arm and Pol looked at each other with a hint of confusion.

"Oh! Nice fishes Khun!", Porsche said.

"Ai'Porsche, you will maintain at least 500 meter distance from my fishes.", Tankhun said.

"Ow! Why is that?", Porsche asked as he tried moving towards the pond.

Tankhun pushed him back and said, "BECAUSE YOU ARE A MURDERER. YOU KILLED MY ELIZABETH AND SEBASTIAN!"

Kinn held the falling Porsche while Arm and Pol held Tankhun.

"Khun Nu, please control your emotions!", Arm said. Kinn and Porsche looked at each other and chuckled.

While they were having a moment of laughter, a sudden loud noise interrupted their peaceful atmosphere.

All headed inside the Mansion to find the source of the noise.

Inside the Mansion

"LEAVE ME! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME!", Vegas shouted.

Kinn and Porsche and others came running towards the front door, where the sound of Vegas's anguish filled the air.

Vegas was being held by the bodyguards as he struggled to break free, his face contorted with anger and desperation.

"Vegas!", Kinn exclaimed. "Release him. NOW!"

As the guards released him from their grip, Vegas came barging and shouting, "WHERE THE HELL IS HE? TELL ME!"

"Who are you looking for?", Porsche asked.

"THAT BASTARD KORN!", Vegas said.

"Vegas, he is my father!", Kinn said angrily.

"Whoever the hell he is, but one thing is for sure that he is a bastard of a person!", Vegas said.

As soon as these words left Vegas's mouth, Kinn punched him in the face, his anger momentarily overriding any sense of restraint.

Vegas returned the punch, their fists colliding in a heated exchange of blows.

"STOP!", Korn said which made them pause and turn towards him.

As Vegas saw him, he pulled out his gun and pointed it towards Korn.

But just then, Porchay came and pointed a gun towards Vegas.

"Porchay!", Porsche said. "Put the gun down!"

Porchay ignored him and continued pointing towards Vegas.

"P'Vegas. Put your gun down. Otherwise...", Porchay said.

"Chay listen to me first. Do you even know what this bastard is up to? Do you know what he did to Kim?", Vegas said.

Porchay was taken aback by his words. He didn't say anything and kept looking at him.

In that moment, Porchay's hand trembled, his mind conflicted between loyalty and curiosity. Vegas continued.

"HE FUCKING ORDERED THE HIT ON KIM! But he escaped but now...he is...he is in danger again!"

"Vegas what are you saying. Kim is my son.", Korn said.

"SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER!", Vegas screamed.

"Chay, trust me. I didn't do anything!", Korn protested. Porchay's grip on the gun wavered, as the weight of Vegas's words sank in.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I WILL END YOU!", Vegas said.

"P'Vegas, please don't make me shoot you!", Porchay said which shocked everyone.

"Chay...you trust this man?!", Vegas asked in disbelief.

Porchay looked torn, his gaze shifting between Vegas and Korn.

"Yes", he said.

The tension in the room escalated as Vegas's eyes widened in disbelief at Porchay's response.

Vegas looked at Korn and decided to shoot him.

In that split second, Vegas's finger tightened on the trigger and pulled it.

A gunshot was heard. But the bullet didn't hit Korn. It hit someone else.

"VEGAS!", everybody exclaimed.

(To be continued...)

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 145 13
Oneshot collection 😀 I have some ideas for my precious dramaqueen Tankhun and will post them here. So these will all be short stories that have noth...
24K 1K 36
~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: No original ships, some can contain mature & mpreg...
19.9K 479 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
223K 6.4K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...