Sir, do you want to give birt...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117: Extra
Chapter 118: Extra
Chapter 119: Extra
Chapter 120: Extra
Chapter 121: Extra
Chapter 122: Extra
Chapter 123: Extra
Chapter 124: Extra
Chapter 125: Extra
Chapter 126: Extra
Chapter 127: Extra
Chapter 128: Extra
Chapter 129: Extra
Chapter 130: Extra
Chapter 131
Chapter 132: Extra
Chapter 133: Extra
Chapter 134: Extra
Chapter 135: Extra
Chapter 136: Extra
Chapter 137: Extra
Chapter 138: Extra
Chapter 139: Extra
Chapter 140: Extra
Chapter 141: Extra
Chapter 142: Extra
Chapter 143: Extra
Chapter 144: Extra
Chapter 145: Extra
Chapter 146: Extra
Chapter 147: Extra
Chapter 148: Extra
Chapter 149: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 150: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 151: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 152: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 153: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 154: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra
Chapter 155: Extra
Chapter 156: Extra
Chapter 157: Extra
Chapter 158: Extra
Chapter 159: Extra
Chapter 160: Extra

Chapter 6

543 14 0
By Demens88c

Guan Linyu's pupils widened instantly, and his breathing stopped at that moment.

Qi Feibai couldn't quite understand the turmoil in his eyes, but he only saw Guan Linyu stretching his hand in front of him.

When the little penguin was still in Antarctica, he had no family and was alone. He became the protagonist of a penguin documentary. At that time, he established a good relationship with the humans in the filming team, and those humans liked to reach out and touch his head.

Qi Feibai's eyes were pure and clean. He came forward and pressed his nose against Guan Linyu's finger before he could take it back: "Do you want to touch me?"

The sun shone on the two of them, and the summer breeze blew by, carrying the light and sweet coconut fragrance of Qi Feibai.

Everything around him seemed to cease to exist at this moment.

Guan Linyu retracted his hand as if he was electrocuted, even took half a step back, lowered his eyes, took deep breaths several times, and then calmly raised his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai.

But he didn't speak. He didn't know which question of Qi Feibai he should answer first.

Behind Qi Feibai, Xiao Su, who was stunned and didn't know how to react, entered Guan Linyu's gaze.

Guan Linyu turned the topic to brother Xiao Su.

This Qi Feibai will not hide it: "I am still very powerful. Xiao Su said that his brother is in better condition now than before. If I can cure him, I will definitely be able to treat others, then I can I can make money to support my family, and I can buy food for you and your baby so that you won't go hungry."

Xiao Su, who finally lifted his petrified state, turned petrified again: "!!!"

He had endless admiration for Qi Feibai.

Guan Linyu was choked for the first time in his life. He took a deep breath and brought the topic back to his original intention in a calm tone: "Then haven't you thought about improving yourself in other aspects and realizing your self-worth?"

The little penguin knows nothing about the value of life. He only knows that the purpose of giving birth to a goose is to find a wife and have children.

He was even so ignorant that he said, "As long as I can have children with you, that would be the best thing!"

Guan Linyu: "..."

Finally, a smile faded from Guan Linyu's lips, "On the other hand, your resilience is very good."

Qi Feibai nodded: Yes, you praise me.

Guan Linyu asked step by step: "Are you happy that you can help Xiao Su and his brother?"

"Of course I'm happy!" Qi Feibai's chin was raised a little higher than before, "Seeing Xiao Su happy makes me happy too!"

Guan Linyu: "This is the reflection of part of your life value. You can help others and even save the future of a family. You will bring hope and happiness to others, and you will also be happy and full of accomplishment. Stick to your The label on your body is not just about having a good child and having a good match. When others think of you again, it is not just that this person is good at getting married and having children."

No one has ever told Qi Feibai this.

In his short three years of life, he was either preparing to court a mate or jealous of others who found a mate.

Breeding has ingrained itself deeply into his genes.

He couldn't even fully accept what Guan Linyu said to him at the first time.

He was confused and even very disappointed: "Then I can't have children?"

"Of course not." Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai, his eyes flashed, and sighed: "Procreation and marriage can still be your goals in life, I just don't want you to be bound by procreation and marriage. The empire's view of omegas Discipline is based on certain interests, not the interests of the omega group."

Qi Feibai used his newly acquired human brain to think about Guan Linyu's words, and finally concluded: "I know! I also want to help others! I can make money and be happy!"

He raised his hand to cover his chest, thinking back to the time when Xiao Su was grateful to him, he was full of emotions, "You must have a sense of accomplishment!"

Guan Linyu nodded, the boy can be taught.

Qi Feibai: "Then can you accept the stone I gave you! This is so beautiful! I looked for it for a long time before I found it!"

"Can I also add your contact information? I can call you if I find other gifts later!"

Guan Linyu felt full of powerlessness.

In the end, Guan Linyu handed over his contact information and accepted the five beautiful pebbles. When he sat back in the car, he saw Qi Feibai waving goodbye to him in the rearview mirror. He pondered for half a second and lowered the window. , looked back at Qi Feibai: "Goodbye."

Guan Linyu didn't raise the car window until Qi Feibai could no longer be seen.

He looked down at the five stones in his palm, which were extremely cheap for most people, and did not look away for a long time.

The co-pilot Yu Zhe's eyes darkened after witnessing everything.

If Mr. Guan wants to find a partner, Qi Feibai is definitely not the best candidate. His desire to have children is too strong, but Mr. Guan has a serious genetic disease.

But Yu Zhe is not too worried. He and Guan Linyu grew up together and know what kind of person he is.

If he would really accept the pursuit of others, given his status, he would not be single now.

Qi Feibai waved and watched Guan Linyu leave. He was in a high mood. He looked back at Xiao Su, who had not yet come to his senses: "Xiao Su, I will come back to help your brother in two days!"

Xiao Su forgot about her brother who was no longer in danger, and all she could think about was: "Are you really pursuing Mr. Guan of Guan Linyu!"

Qi Feibai nodded, his eyes shining extraordinarily. He came to Xiao Su in two steps, flew his hands back, and said with his head: "Isn't he very powerful? He is tall and big, so good-looking, and has a strong momentum. Look It's very fertile when you get up!"

Such a straightforward description almost knocked Xiao Su into pieces. He stuttered and even doubted his own knowledge: "But, but the whole star knows that Mr. Guan is seriously ill and cannot have children."

"How is that possible?" Qi Feibai didn't believe it. "He looks very fertile and smells very fertile. How could he not have children? You are wrong."

"Yeah, really?" Xiao Su was unsure.

Qi Feibai had no doubt: "Of course! Don't you think he looks like him?"

Xiao Su recalled seeing Guan Linyu up close for the first time.

He is nearly two meters tall, with broad shoulders and long legs. Even though he is wearing a regular suit, which covers his powerful muscle lines, his cold face makes people feel that he is not easy to get close to, and he is an alpha with a serious genetic disease. It shows his charm as a top alpha.

Xiao Su even doubted whether the rumor that Guan Linyu was sterile was true or false.

Mr. Guan does seem to be able to give birth to two children in three years. Not being able to give birth to ten or eight children is an insult to his alpha aura.

But that's just a look.

The fact that Guan Linyu is infertile has been spread for many years, and it is a label that cannot be torn off.

It stands to reason that as long as Qi Feibai is regarded as a friend, he should be persuaded to find another person. Even if there is no fertility problem, Guan Linyu's background is not something ordinary people like them can touch and bear.

Besides, Xiao Su asked cautiously: "But don't you have a fiancé? Have you broken off the engagement?"

When Xiao Su was at the entrance of the hospital today and decided to ask Qi Feibai for help, she had already roughly gotten to know Qi Feibai on the Star Network.

He remembered that Qi Feibai had a fiancé.

Qi Feibai: "Huh?"

He blinked innocently: "I forgot that I still have a fiancé."

Qi Feibai's fiancé is named Shi Ke, a very promising government employee and an alpha with pretty good genes.

The marriage contract between the two people originated from the relationship between their parents. The marriage contract was made when they were very young.

It was only after Qi Feibai's parents passed away that Qi Feibai reached the age for genetic testing, and the result was that he was genetically inferior.

Shi Ke's parents are also engaged in politics. For them, Shi Ke's marriage is not only their son's future, but also the cornerstone of their family's politics.

Honesty and keeping promises is the label of their family.

After the death of their close friends, not abandoning the genetically inferior orphan they left behind and not breaking off the engagement with him is a manifestation of their integrity and commitment.

This is also the reason why they gain public support and votes.

Qi Feibai sent a message to Guan Linyu on the public transportation home.

He originally wanted to call, but he expressed this idea when he parted with Xiao Su, and Xiao Su asked him to be reserved and considerate.

Mr. Guan manages the entire Guan Group and is usually very busy. If you call him for anything other than important matters, delaying his important matters may make him annoying.

Qi Feibai chose to send text messages.

Fortunately, the body has muscle memory, and he has practiced these basic life essentials at home.

[Brother Linyu, I will terminate the engagement with my fiancé as soon as possible! I won't let you be mistressed! 】

Guan Linyu, who had returned to the company and was dealing with today's accumulated work, heard the optical brain prompt and subconsciously turned his head to look. When he saw the note name on his phone, his hand movements holding the pen stopped.

The warm and soft touch of Qi Feibai's nose on his fingertips emerged from his memory again, stimulating his precarious control.

Guan Linyu raised his other hand to his forehead and clicked on the text message. The translucent screen was projected from the optical brain to his eyes, and Qi Feibai's words came into view.

Yu Zhe pushed open the office door, holding in his hand newly received documents that needed to be processed.

Just as he was about to speak, he felt the temperature in the office suddenly drop, as if an ice cellar had been opened.

He silently closed the door and turned to leave: "It's not like we have to deal with these documents now."

Guan Linyu in the office didn't notice the assistant coming. Looking at the words Qi Feibai sent, he put the tip of his tongue against his teeth and couldn't help but sneer.

He frowned and closed his eyes for a moment, never expecting that one day he would be controlled by alpha's genetic possessiveness.

After a moment, he calmed down and replied to Qi Feibai: "It's not necessary for me. Your fiancé is indeed not a good match. You can break off the engagement." 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 232 14
*Disclaimer: This story belongs to Edith Nesbit* After their father's mysterious disappearance, three children had to leave London to live in the cou...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.5K 460 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
769K 25.9K 141
She lost everything to one scheme, and only then did she realize that the Woman she had always treated with coldness and indifference was actually de...