Dbf! Toji x Fem! Reader

By mrswint3rs_archive

Your dads loser best friend comes to stay with you for a while. More

Forbidden Fruit

Forbidden Fruit (part 2)

1.7K 29 13
By mrswint3rs_archive

                      NSFW WARNING

  contains- jealous toji, cheating, fingering, spitting, age gap, daddy kink, spanking, finger gagging, brief anal sex, vaginal sex, unprotected, cum eating, degrading and praise 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was just a moment of weakness. That's what you convinced yourself. It was a one time thing, a mistake, and it wouldn't get brought up again. Even if he was living in your house, sleeping on your couch.  You'd pretend he wasn't there, just like before.

You didn't tell a single soul what happened that day, and you didn't plan to. Ever. He wasn't acknowledging it happened either. Part of you was bothered by that, but you knew from the start that nothing would bloom from this.

He was too old for you, a total loser, overall just a sly bastard. Not to mention, he was somehow your father's best friend. There could never be any emotional connection between the two of you. So you refocus your worries on your actual relationship. It's morally acceptable to be with him.

Your boyfriend was a sweet guy, smart, pursuing his career through college. Everything Toji wasn't. He made time for you when he could, treated you exactly as you deserved to be treated. You felt so guilty about what you did. He didn't deserve it.

But there was no way you'd ever tell him.

You wanted to fix things, but really what was there to fix? He didn't know. Not that it made it any better, you still knew. You've been avoiding him even, and he was starting to pick up on it. Always texting and calling during his free time and asking about you. You hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks. Everything was starting to go downhill and it made you feel sick.

So this time while your father is gone, you bring your boyfriend over for once. You figured since Toji was off somewhere else it'd be the only time to do so without interruption.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Toji came home, he definitely wasn't expecting to hear the sounds from your room. At first he considered the possibility of you masturbating, but he was certain it wasn't that when he heard him.

He was livid. That was his pussy and you had the audacity to give it away to some shrimp?

But he wasn't going to intervene. He'd let the two of you finish. Or rather, let that boy finish. He knew the kid didn't know what he was doing by the sounds you were making. Nothing close to how he made you cry and scream his name. He was so sure you'd come back begging for more. But you didn't.

Of course he understands now, why exactly that is. This brat was holding you back.

He just sat and waited for the boy to leave, like he knew he would right after he was finished with you. He could never appreciate you the way toji does. He was going to prove that one way or another. Get it through your head that nobody could compare to him.

Toji had never felt this frustrated. This jealous. That was pissing him off even more, the fact that you could get under his skin this way. Make him feel things, more than just his dick. He could hardly stand it. Even so, he just waited patiently outside your door.

As expected, the kid didn't last long. He was betting on that. And when he soon after left your room, they came face to face. Toji couldn't help but laugh to himself.

What did you see in him? It had to be the 'personality' because he was in now way near your league. He doesn't understand how you could settle for this scrawny wimp over him.

He didn't even have to say anything, just gave him that look. Poor boy looked like he was gonna piss himself as he rushed out of the house. Probably was wondering who this grown man even was. He didn't need to know. He was never seeing you again, he'd make sure of that.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Toji didn't hesitate to barge into your room. The way you covered yourself under the sheets was amusing to him. He almost felt bad, seeing how you were trying to finish what that boy couldn't.

"Aw, poor thing," he taunts, "didn't get to cum?" It was amusing to see you frozen in fear, like a deer caught in headlights. "Need I remind ya' who does get you off?"

It was just the two of you again. He was grinning, but internally he was still furious. He made his way over to you, grabbing you by your ankles and dragging you to the edge of the bed for his convenience. "Toji what are you doing here..I thought-"

"Turn over." he interjects with an order, "on your stomach."

You don't know why but you couldn't disobey, rolling flat onto your stomach, your backside exposed.

"Did ya' use a condom?" Toji shoves his middle finger, accompanied by his index into your practically dry cunt, just feeling around at what that other guy accomplished. Basically nothing.

You nod your head immediately. "yeah we used protection..."

He kneels down to your floor, spitting directly into your pussy to lube you up a bit. "Good. Nobody cums inside you except for me." His fingers curve into that spongy spot, rubbing over and over again, making you arch your ass in the air. You were desperate to get off, he could see that clear as day. His simple fingering made you wet so fast.

He takes off his t-shirt, along with his sweats and boxers. A menacing form stands behind you, making you feel small and helpless. He loves that look you get, like you're begging for it.

Toji dives right in, his girth stretching you to its shape once more. You bury your face into your mattress, letting out a tearful whine. But he grips your hair, forcing your head back up. "Don't muffle yourself. I wanna hear you cry for me." he thrusts almost all the way out, and right back in all the way, knowing what it does to your insides. "Who does this pussy belong to, hm? Want you to say it nice n' loud."

"You," you babble. "belongs to you toji!"

The feeling of his rough palm leaves a warm, stinging sensation on your ass. "What do ya' call me, c'mon."

Losing your train of thought, you whimper. Another slap to your ass and you kick your feet a bit, he wasn't holding back, hitting you with full force.

"daddy! belongs to daddy..." you cry.

That's what he wanted to hear, pummeling into your tightness faster. "Good fuckin' girl." he groans, "this is daddy's and he's gonna make sure you remember this time."

His hand tightens its hold in your hair, keeping your head up he shoves his two middle fingers in your panting mouth, fingertips wandering into the entrance of your throat and making you gag. You drool around his fingers, unable to swallow as he forces them in and out.

The combination of your gagging and crying is an exhilarating feeling for him. Does something to him that he can't explain.

"Cum for daddy you little slut." he growls, his tip poking and prodding in the right ways. He feels your walls fluttering as you get closer to reaching your peak and he continues at the pace he's at. That ache leaves you as you finally get that needed release. But he doesn't give you much time to enjoy it. He pulls out, using your juices to stuff into your tight ass without a warning. His head lulls back at the squeezing feeling, tighter than anything he's ever had. And the way you let out that high pitched whimper only makes him want it more.

His fingers stop their movement in your mouth as he focuses on the feeling around his cock. You grasp at the bed, the feeling painful yet unexplainably good. You felt so full. "This pretty ass is all mine too, y'hear? all of ya'."

Mindlessly you nod, "mhm..."

He starts to pump his hips, keeping it nice and slow and not going too deep. His hands reposition to your waist to keep you at that perfect angle. The way you whine for him pushes him over the edge pretty quickly. Your toes curl as he pours his cum into your ass.

Emptying himself, he pulls out, rolling you back over to watch it come back out. His mouth comes down to lap at both of your holes, collecting both of your tastes at once. His tongue circles the rim, making you clench.

He had absolutely no shame, coming up to lay over top of you. He grips your jaw, "open up, princess."

You oblige, opening your mouth for him expectantly. He spits into you again, the bitter sweet taste of his cum mixed with yours clouding your senses.

You swallow regardless, and he gives that all knowing grin. "Ya' gonna break up with that little shit now?"

Not even stopping to think about it, you nod. "Yeah, i'll call or something."

Sighing a relieved sigh, he relaxes against you. He doesn't know when he grew so possessive over you. Just couldn't help it. Something about you makes him crazy.

To him, this goes beyond you being his friends' daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC